Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokémon Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:48 pm
The tiny nurse-in-training could barely see Tiye over the counter, but even she could tell the girl looked beraggled. "Um... I can do at least one of those things! And maybe half of the other!" she announced, injecting cheer into her voice in an attempt to make the soaking student smile. Standing on her tippy toes, she held out a towel for Tiye to take. "I'm sorry, I don't have any clothes that aren't for Pokemon. But you're welcome to stay in here until it stops raining! I'll heal your Pokemon too, so just give me their balls!" She paused, suddenly remember the last interaction. "Unless your Pokemon like to be out of their balls, but I have a way of healing them too, so don't worry!"
Silentveil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:30 pm

-Isuzu Ashi-
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fomantis [F]
Lv 2
Nature: Rash
Stats:
HP:14/14
PP:/
ATK:7/
DEF:7/
SPD:7/
SP-ATK:7/
SP-DEF:6

MOVES:
- Weather Ball
- Defog
-
-
EXP: 46/75

Bag:

- document of ownership
- pokè balls x3
- homing beacon
- signal flare

The girl walked in and looked around before heading towards the back. (These sooner I'm away from this place the better. ) She thought as she walked.

entered the room

Ooc !!
. I only asked to see if we save more than one person that's all?.

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:05 pm
isuma kerasoki

Isuzu would find herself with a rather odd 'ride' to the island. Though the helicopter itself was of a fairly normal design, the paint job was questionable. Grey and red with a set of short purple stripes near the front. The pilot of the aerial transport was a grizzled man, an eyepatch covering his left eye, and donning a purple jacket, black shirt, pants, and boots, and an unnecessary number of ornamental chains and spikes "Names Wolfe. You the kid I'm s'posed to be transportin'? If so squeeze in back and lets get outta here" He said, gesturing to the back door. Riding shotgun with the man was a large Mightyena, but more worrying was the presence of a large Fearrow crammed in the back. Apparently this was not going to be a comfortable ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:38 pm
Grey Moonfang IV

-Isuzu Ashi-
User Image
Fomantis [F]
Lv 2
Nature: Rash
Stats:
HP:14/14
PP:/
ATK:7/
DEF:7/
SPD:7/
SP-ATK:7/
SP-DEF:6

MOVES:
- Weather Ball
- Defog
-
-
EXP: 46/75

Bag:

- document of ownership
- pokè balls x3
- homing beacon
- signal flare

The girl just looked at the man and his means of transportation and let out a sigh before giving him a simple nod as she stepped towards the helicopter and jumped in. As she buckled herself in she gave the man a thumbs up indicating she was ready to go before looking at the pokemon next to her.

exited the place once the chopper leaves

Ooc
. .

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:22 pm

The tiny Nurse Joy took her a bit by surprise. She would have imagined that there was an age requirement to handling pokemon, and if you can't see over the counter ...generally that would mean that you can't handle a lot of the bigger and much stronger pokemon.

The want to tell her to go back and get her mommy was quickly squashed as she asked about whether her pokémon should be inside or out of the poke ball.

A smile would come on her face.

"No, my pokemon can be healed either way, but, it will probably be easier on your if she is inside than out."

Tiye would hand over her poke ball.

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2
Nature: Impish
Stats:HP:7/15/PP:/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:- Fire Fang- Charm- Scary Face- Tackle
EXP: 38/75  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:29 pm
]"Rodger dodger!" she squeaked, nodding to Tiye. She scooped up the ball, placing it in the machine carefully. After a few quick presses of a button, the machine lit up and began to shake and glow ominously. The process wouldn't take long at all, and the little Nurse Joy would grab the ball the minute it stopped vibrating. "Aaaaaaand here you go, miss! All hunky-dory!" She smiled cheerfully. "Anything else I can do for you?"
Silentveil

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Healing in an instant, it was a luxury that Tiye wouldn't let on that she was very impress with. That had been one thing that her own home lacked, and generally a wounded pokemon was left at least for a week for treatment. But here, a few moments and her pokemon was ready to meet the world.

Tiye was happy with this change as she smiles lovingly at her returned pokemon as she picks it up and clips it back on her belt.

"No, thank you."

She would reply as she curtsy.

Then Tiye would turn and head out the door. IT was time now to meet her chosen division.

(Exit to Vermilion Division)

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2
Stats:HP:15/15/PP:/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:38 am
Tiye would arrived back at the pokemon center, but this time, she didn't go inside. Instead, she would go around to the back of the Pokemon Center to find the helipad.

Her eyes shimmering lightly.

She had never dreamed of flying and now she would get her chance on her very first adventure. Now was the time to make a name for herself, and she wasn't going to run away..

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:54 am
Silentveil

Tiye would find she really drew the lottery on Helicopters today. As the army green vehicle landed, she'd quickly note it seemed to be held together by a combination of burlap, sheets, and rope. Oh sure there was plenty of metal left, but it was more than a little concerning. Sitting in the pilot's chair would be a woman with short red hair, gleaming aviator sunglasses, and some rather classic military garb. "Get in kid, we don't got all day!" She shouted gruffly. In contrast her 'co-pilot' riding shotgun was a Jumpluff....maybe it doubled as her airbag?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:17 pm
The girl's excitement died at the sight of the helicopter ....as her dreams shattered. She couldn't help herself, the thing looked like it had been patched together.

Not the elegant or powerful thing she was expecting, and her mouth drops open slightly as her inner self screams loudly.

(I am not getting in that thing ...I don't care ...no ..no...no....no way.. I am in the vermilion class, a class of luxury and riches, I am not going to ride in that trash heap)

Then her mind continued to scream for a good 30 seconds and literally through a fit. On the outside, Tiye managed to keep her frustration down to a little twitch in her right eye as she thought about touching the thing.

She would take a very deep breathe.

Maybe, this was all they could afford at the moment.

Maybe her class wasn't as classy as they professed. Her riding in that thing, was a black mark on them and not her.

She told herself as the tiny voice in her head finished thrashing about.

Stiffly she would walk to the helicopter and get in.

Then she would sit down quite delicately, with her right eye twitching wildly and start to pray heavily as the thing took off.

Her excitement was transformed into disgust as she tried her best to touch as few things on the helicopter as possible.

"It will all be worth it."

She told herself, but, real fear came into mind thinking that if she did managed to make it to the island ...this thing ...would have to come back to pick her up. She gulp loudly and then smiles like a shark as she tries to keep her complete disappointment off of her face.

"I am ready when you are."

(Exit to Resort Island)

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2

Grey Moonfang IV

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:35 am
User Image

Enter the Pokemon Center after scouting the halls a bit for the directions to it, Ivy takes a brief moment to examine it. She's always loved Pokecenters, the friendliness of the bizarre, seemingly never-ending line of Joys, the atmosphere, the free beds, the smell. It was comforting to many, and she was no exception. It certainly helped mellow her excitement from the win in the Battle Room, and it's only with a small amount of pep in her step that she makes her way up to the counter. "I'm here to heal my pokemon, she just won our first battle together!"

Pokemon:
User Image
Pokemon: Frillish [F]
Level 2
Nature: Modest
Stats:
HP:5/14/PP:18/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:9
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split
-
EXP: 67/75

Bag:
-Homemade cupcakes
-Cooking utensils

((Oops, sorry! I forgot to erase those after copying and pasting my last post here, hoohoo))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:47 am
Ivy's request would be met by a tiny girl with a pink nurse's hat; a Nurse Joy in training, for lack of a better term. So small that she only barely peeked over the counter one her toes, she'd flash the girl a grin. "Gotcha, miss!" she'd squeak cheerfully while holding out her "Just hand your Pokeball over! I can also do healing outside the ball, but it's um... still a work in progress." That girl's Murkrow had looked a bit dazed after being in her washing machine-turned-healing device...
CosplayerMania

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:02 am
User Image

Aw, how cute. Leaning over to look at her, Ivy mimics her smile and produces Nymph's pokeball from a slot in her bag. "Certainly, ma'am! I think I'll stick with the good ol machine for now. Rolling the pokeball along the countertop to the young Joy, she props her head on on her arms and watches the girl with rapt attention.

Pokemon:
User Image
Level 2
Stats:
HP:5/14/PP:18/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:9
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split
-

EXP: 67/75

Bag:
-Homemade cupcakes
-Cooking utensils

((So tired I kept drowsing off while writing this, I hope it's legible))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:42 pm
The nurse nodded quickly and scooped up the ball. She'd carefully place it in a small machine, which would beep and flash for a few moments. Technology sure was amazing! With a satisfied "hmm!", she'd hand the ball back to Ivy. "All healed, miss!"
CosplayerMania

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

"Thank you miss!" Sure, the kid was much younger than her, but it's always good to show respect to the ones healing your Pokemon for free. Taking back the pokeball, she stores it away, bows her head to the little girl, and skips on off. Towards the Auditorium to finish her student registration!

~Exit to Auditorium~

Pokemon:
User Image
Level 2
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:18/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:9
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split