Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Battle Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BladeTyler_Reborn

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 pm
In the Garden of Monsters

Blake Koniaris

User Image

'Hmm, a bit strange, and there's no guarantee this voice is looking out for me, let alone that they're even my instructor. But I suppose if it's the only way to advance, I'll have to take the risk and hope that this isn't some trap.' Blake walked over and cautiously picked up the vial and examined it.'Doesn't look like poison...'Blake hands the potion over to Check Mate who looked at the vial skeptically. "I know that we're not sure if this potion is the real deal, but I suppose this is our only option. Don't worry buddy, I won't let anything bad happen to you." Blake whispered to his partner. Check Mate looked at his partner and drank the silvery potion with a sour expression on his face. After Check Mate finished, the two turned towards where the Snivy had appeared."Alright little snake, you best be prepared for a beat down. You may be cute, but my and my partner won't lose!" Blake and his Pawniard confidently smiled at the tiny snake-like creature.

Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Pawniard [M]
                      Name & Level: Check Mate, Level 2

Temperament: Lax
                      Stats: HP:14/14/PP:/ATK:9/DEF:8/SPD8:/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:6

Moves:
                      - Revenge
                      - Mean Look
                      -
                      -
                      -

EXP: 0/75

In the Garden of Monsters rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm
Wiggles flushed a darker green, lifting stubby arms to her cheeks. C-cute! She wasn't cute! She was strong as heck! She'd get the trainer for such a nice compliment!

"Mwhehe... thanks, little buddy!" Daydream didn't mind the accusations; he heard them all the time. Of course, he could just tell the kids what the potion did, but that wouldn't be quite as fun. "So now that you're ready, let's have no more delays! Wiggles, Aqua Tail!"

Recovering from her embarrassment, the Snivy shook herself off. Time for a fight! She'd turn backwards, hoping awkwardly towards Check Mate as her tail glimmered a shining blue. She swung it wildly as she bounced closer, hoping to hit him. Not the most graceful move, but you didn't need to be pretty to do damage.

User Image
Wiggles [F]
Lv 2 Snivy
Nature: Adamant
Stats:
HP16/16/PP:16/ATK:8/DEF:9/SPD:9/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:9
MOVES:
- Aqua Tail
- Captivate
- Mean Look

BladeTyler_Reborn

((As I explained last post, I'll be attacking first. Now I'll explain how damage is calculated, and give some examples. It's mostly just simple math, though this isn't accounting for things like the Aim Modifier, weakness, resistances, and move-specific mechanics.

[Attacker Accuracy Roll - Defender Accuracy Roll] + [ [Relevant ATK + Relevant DEF] = DMG.

Your attack accuracy is determined by two things-- your dice rolls, and your aim modifier. You'll be rolling 1D20 by using the Post Action: Roll Dice function. If you roll higher than your opponent while attacking, the attack will be successful. Alternatively, if you're defending, and you roll higher than your opponent, the attack will miss.

However, as a trainer, you've got something called an Aim Modifier. By nature of being a trainer, your Pokemon has better focus when attacking. This translates to adding +5 to your attack rolls during battle. Keep in mind this is for attack only, not while defending.

Let's just do a couple examples. Say I roll a 15 for attack with Aqua Tail, and you roll a 10 for defense. Damage calculation is as follows--

[15-10]+[8-8] = 5 DMG!

We'll reverse that. Say you roll 15 for an attack with Revenge and I roll a 10 for defense. (Let's just assume I didn't hit you the turn before to keep things simple.) Because of your Aim Modifer, the damage calc is...

[[15+5]-10] + [9-9] = 10 DMG!

I know I'm throwing a lot at you right now, but it's mostly just background. You'll see how stuff works as we battle. For now, the important bit is that you'll be rolling a D20 next turn, and defending. Got it?]]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

BladeTyler_Reborn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

BladeTyler_Reborn

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Blake Koniaris

User Image

"Be careful CheckMate, that Pokemon may be small, but it looks determined. Keep your chin up and I know that together, we'll win!" Blake said confidently smiling at his little Pokemon who seemed to reciprocate Blake's confidence. The Pawniard fixed his glare on the Snivy rushing towards him and gave a sort of 'Come at me' gesture at the Pokemon. With that done, Pawniard stamped his feet on the ground ready to avoid any attack his opponent would throw at him.

Pokemon

Moves:
                      - Revenge
                      - Mean Look
                      -
                      -
                      -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

Ember, a young new trainer of age sixteen, entered what she was told to be the Battle Room with a determined look etched into her features. She flashed a sharp grin to the Dewpider resting upon her shoulder. "You ready, Aqua?" The Dewpider chirped back excitedly, then stared off into the distance of the room.

Aqua [M]
Lv 2 Dewpider
Nature: Quirky
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Water Sport
- Bubble
-
-

Penumbreon

In the Garden of Monsters rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 pm
[MISS]
Daydream's somewhat cruel chuckle echoed out over the darkened arena as the Snivy crashed into the ground, missing her opponent entirely. "Mwhehe... I know the floor's covered in blood, Wiggles, but you aren't the cleaners! Save your water for the battle, okay?" Finally getting his laughter under, he'd take a deep breath (despite not technically needing it anymore) and remark "Light on your feet, huh, little buddy?" Always one to compliment his opponents... well, they were technically his students. "TThat's good! But we'll see if you can strike hard... ziggity zag, okay, Wiggles?"

A little dazed, but no less stubborn, the Snivy rose shakily to her feet, and began to dart about in an odd pattern. A moving target was hardest to hit, after all.

User Image
Wiggles [F]
Lv 2 Snivy
Stats:
MOVES:
- Aqua Tail
- Captivate
- Mean Look

BladeTyler_Reborn

[[Missed! That does tend to happen. Still, you can't avoid getting hit forever. Sooner or later, you'll take damage, and when you do, there's a few things you need to know. Taking damage in this guild doesn't stop at 0. If a Pokemon takes damage, and it goes below -7, the Pokemon will die. The potion your Pokemon imbibed will rescue your starter from death, but only once, and it won't last forever, so be careful. There are some events and items that can revive the dead, but they're very rare, so don't count on them.]]

Unsurprisingly, damage taken can be healed by things like potions and berries. You don't have any at the moment, but they can be found if you look for them. if you intend to use a healing item, you'll need to wait until your attack turn. Using an item effectively "takes the place of" your attack turn, so you couldn't use Revenge AND give your Pawniard a Potion at the same time.

Now, your turn to attack!]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:13 am
"Hey there, little buddy!" A cheerful voice rang out of the darkness, though Ember would remain (apparently) alone in the Battle Room. Undeterred by his potential non-existence, the voice soldiered on. "My name's Daydream! It's nice to meet you, missy, and welcome to Akumu Academy! Of course, you aren't a real student until you've passed the tutorial test." He'd give a friendly little giggle. "And you do that by fighting me! Beat me, and you're a real student of the Organization! But before we get to the fight..."

He'd give a low whistle, and two objects would manifest out of the darkness. The first made an odd "clunk!" as it suddenly materialized-- a vial filled with a thick silver potion sat right at Ember's feet. The second appeared with much less fanfare. Instead of any noises, the Sentret would simply hop out, beady eyes fixed on Ember and Aqua. He'd stare for a few moments before waving his stubby little arm at the two.

Daydream snickered at his Sentret's excitement. Silly thing!... but then, this was for fun, after all. Even if fun had some rules. Which reminded him.... "Sooo... howzabout you go and feed your cute buggle that potion, okay?" Daydreams' voice remained perky and inviting despite the fact that he was suggested she fed her starter Pokemon an unknown liquid. "Please? It's really healthy and useful!... also we can't start the battle until you do. Doctor's orders." He decided not to mention that the "doctor" was a particularly quirky Miltank.

Wiggles [m]
Lv 2 Snivy
Nature: Hasty
Stats:
HP16/16/PP:16/ATK:7/DEF:5/SPD:7/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Pursuit
- Captivate
- Foresight

Fionwe

((Hello there! I'll be giving the tutorial for the moment. Starting at the beginning...

Akumu Academy runs off a turn-based combat system. The Pokemon with the highest speed stat goes first; therefore, I'll be attacking first. In the event of tied speed, the Pokemon attack at the same time, and whoever lands the hit will go into defense next turn. When I attack, you defend. When you attack, I defend. And so on, switching until someone's Pokemon can't fight anymore.

Attack turns are defined by "using moves"; status moves like Water Sport and Captivate can be used during attack turns. Defending means evading, blocking, distracting, or otherwise trying to avoid getting hit; it does NOT mean using a move.

A Pokemon's stats are to be posted at the beginning of the battle, for reference.

I'll cover damage calculation next post. With me so far? Also, just to let you know, the oldest a student can be in the Academy is 15.]]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

BladeTyler_Reborn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

BladeTyler_Reborn

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Blake Koniaris

User Image

Blake watched as the snake Pokemon crashed to the ground and couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.'Hmm, not the most accurate attacker is he? I guess that's a good thing, though Check Mate doesn't need to worry as much.'Blake thought as he popped his knuckles and fixed his gaze on the enemy Snivy. "Alright CheckMate, no need to worry too much. Now! Use get your Revenge on that little guy for daring to mess with you!"Blake shouted out to his partner. The little Pawniard got a hardened expression on his face and ran at his opponent.

Pokemon

Moves:
                      - Revenge
                      - Mean Look
                      -
                      -
                      -

In the Garden of Monsters rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:39 pm
[MISS]

Daydream's didn't reserve his cheerful ire solely for his Pokemon. "Bahaha! Get revenge for what, little buddy? She didn't hit you yet!... 'course, you didn't hit her either!" His cackling echoed through the darkness, far too happy and mocking. "Weeeell, maybe we'll stop wiffing soon, huh? Wiggles, try again with Aqua Tail!"

Indeed, the Snivy easily dodged away from Check Mate's attempted strike. Nothing to it! Nevermind that she'd completely missed last time... she'd have to try and prove her worth this time! Hopefully. With a sharp hiss, she swung her tail back at the Pawniard, hoping to catch him off-guard and land the hit.

User Image
Wiggles [F]
Lv 2 Snivy
Stats:
MOVES:
- Aqua Tail
- Captivate
- Mean Look

BladeTyler_Reborn

[[Apologies; hospitals and other delightful things occupied my time.

Now, let me introduce the idea of Criticals and Fumbles. A Critical occurs when you roll a 20. For the rest of the battle, you gain +1 to your rolls for that kind of roll- if say, you rolled a 20 for your attack, the +1 applies for all remaining attack rolls in the battle. Fumbles occur when you roll a 1, and they apply a -1 to all rolls of that kind for the rest of the battle. These can have an impressive effect on your battles, so please keep an eye on them. Not much you can do when you have them, of course, but recording them helps.

Speaking of keeping an eye on things, let's talk about the most common way I've seen people kill their Pokemon-- counter attacks! Counter attacking is pretty simple in concept; just use a move during your defense phase. Your Aim Modifier for a counter attack is your normal AM divided in half rounded down; for now, that's 2. Counter attacks can turn battles around, but be careful; failing one results in you taking double the damage you would have initially. For example, if you would have originally taken 5 damage, but you decided to try a counter and failed, you'd take 10 damage. Furthermore, using counters consecutively results in you taking a -2 damage penalty each time you use it. We have had people kill their Pokemon by countering, so please be careful]]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

BladeTyler_Reborn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

BladeTyler_Reborn

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Blake Koniaris

User Image

Blake gritted his teeth, as the voice mocked his pokemons failure. Then quickly regained his composure."You think that tiny pokemon can do any real damage? Ha! Don't flatter yourself. CheckMate, don't let these punks psych you out. That snake ain't got nothing on us!" He smiled and laughed at the Snivy's attack.

Pokemon

Moves:
                      - Revenge
                      - Mean Look
                      -
                      -
                      -

In the Garden of Monsters rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 am
[MISS]

"Swiiiiiiing and a miss!" Daydream wasn't the type to get upset, be it because his Pokemon had worst aim then a drunk Zubat or because his adorable student was trying to sound tough. "And 'tiny'? They're like... two inches apart in height. Though he is denser, I'll give ya that. Like trainer, like mon... nyehehe." Daydream paused for a moment, still snickering at the image of his Pokemon crashing. "Welp, try not to get hit, Wiggles! And see if your little fella can do some damage, kiddo!"

The Snivy, far less amused, gave a frustrated wail, and lept back into the darkness.

User Image
Wiggles [F]
Lv 2 Snivy
Stats:
MOVES:
- Aqua Tail
- Captivate
- Mean Look

BladeTyler_Reborn

[[Catching Pokemon in this guild requires the obvious: a Pokeball. To capture a Pokemon, have you character throw the ball and then roll 1D20. You must outroll the Pokemon's capture roll in order to acquire it; if you want to know what a Pokemon's capture roll is, ask your mod.

Now, let's talk about something you've done, and you should not do again: deleting posts. Because of the nature of our guild, deleting posts for battles or travelling is against the rules, and can be punished by being kicked from the guild. We can see that you've deleted a post here before, so consider this your first and final warning: do not delete any posts in the main roleplaying forums, particularly ones where battles take place. Do you understand?]]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:50 am
Grey Moonfang IV
Thanks for making my Bounsweet stronger. heart

a r e sxxchrysanthemum

heart xxWhere am I?: Battle Room ///// Travel Post: 1/10 xx heart
heart xxCurrent mood: Bored ///// With whom?: Apparently with Ryzza the Bounsweet xx heart

The Team

Eyes darting around the room as Ares went inside the Battle Room. It was nothing and it didn't even shock him. Most students as he guessed would be excited and happy that they got intl the room but that didn't matter to the male. His bored expression already evident on his face and stopped at the middle of the room. "What was I even doing in here?" He spoke out his thought.

Ryzza the Bounsweet looked at her trainer and actually had a worried expression. It was her first trainer and so they didn't bond that much. Although Ares might be that kind of person, the optimism inside Ryzza was so strong that she believed that her trainer was another misunderstood person. >I wonder who will be the person we are gonna face.< Her voice came out as cute little sound. Ryzza knew that Ares heard of this because he tilted his head to try to look at the Bounsweet who is in his head resting.

His Pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ryzza Lv. 2
Bounsweet [F]
Nature: Jolly
Stats: HP:14/14/PP:/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:5/SP-DEF:7
Moves:
        ♡ Splash
        ♡ Play Rough
        ♡ Synthesis

Exp: 0/75

Items: ╭☆╯

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 pm
"Howdy-ho, little buddy!" A cheerful voice echoed out from the depths of the darkness, though no body would follow it. "Nice to meetcha! My name's Daydream! And sorry there, friendo, but I can't tell you what you're doing here! No one knows a man's heart but the man alone, and even then... or something." The voice giggled. "Or something. Dunno, philosophy's never been my strong point; it's too easy to fall into solipsism. Regardless, I can tell you why most kids are here! This is Akumu Academy's Battle Room, where we test out the new students to make sure they're good enough for the Organization! If you beat me in battle, then you're in! But if you faaaaaaaaail..." Another chuckle, though this one had a darker undertone. "Well, we'll get there when we get there. For now..."

In short order, two things happened. The first came unheralded; their opponent had arrived. A Makuhita lumbered out of the shadows, humming softly. He waved at Ares and Ryzza, a gentle and oddly enigmatic smile on his face. Not seconds after, a strange metallic grinding noise broke the silence of the room... emitting right in front of Ares' feet. A potion sat before him, filled with a thing silver liquid that glittered despite the dim lighting.

"We'll get ready for the fight!" Daydream continued through his spiel as though this was normal... well, for him, it was. "Before we get started, though... could you have your cute little Pokemon drink the potion?" The one riiiiight in front of you? Pleaaaaaaaaase?" Daydream's playful wheedling held all the bite of a Sunkern, but he was quite determined. "I mean, you CAN refuse... but then I'm not going to fight you, and you'll have to turn around and leave, and then you'll have wasted both your time AND mine!"

Mochi [M]
Lv 2 Makuhita
Stats:
HP: 15/15/PP:15/ATK:8/DEF:6/SPD:7/SP-ATK:5/SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
- Focus Energy
- Tackle
- Bullet Punch
- Foresight

London the Carbink

((Hello there! I'll be giving the tutorial for the moment. Starting at the beginning...

Akumu Academy runs off a turn-based combat system. The Pokemon with the highest speed stat goes first; therefore, I'll be attacking first. In the event of tied speed, the Pokemon attack at the same time, and whoever lands the hit will go into defense next turn. When I attack, you defend. When you attack, I defend. And so on, switching until someone's Pokemon can't fight anymore.

Attack turns are defined by "using moves"; status moves like Focus Energy and Synthesis can be used during attack turns. Defending means evading, blocking, distracting, or otherwise trying to avoid getting hit; it does NOT mean using a move.

A Pokemon's stats are to be posted at the beginning of the battle, for reference, just like you've done.

I'll cover damage calculation next post. Battle hasn't started yet, so don't worry about dice for the moment.))

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:00 am

User Image
♧Alia Ling♧

Her team:

User Image

Shan [M]
Lv 2 Poochyena
Nature
: Brave
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:16/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
- Poison Fang
- Leer
-
-

Alia confidently strode into the battle room. Shan her Poochyena comfortably walking at her side. She simply smiled at the bloodstains. "Look at that! Looks like someone has been having some fun here!" There was a bright, energetic sparkle in her eye. She loved a good challenge! She had been so bored in her previous studies, coming to Akumu was fantastic! She was ready to get started and get to learning! Mostly, though, she was pumped to fight and do field research, none of that stuffy desk work! Although, she figured she would have to do at least a little desk work. "I hope this will be a challenge so we won't be bored! I bet it will be, but we can do it!" She said, clearly a bit hype for the first day.

>I think you might be a tad too excited about this... Whatever! I'm sure we will be able to beat whoever it is we are facing! ... Where are they, anyway?< Shan barked, a bit uncertain at first but becoming more certain and striking a fighting pose as he finished.

Travel post: 1/10
Ooc: Shows up kinda weird on my phone. I think it is just because it is on my phone, let me know if I need to change the format or anything! smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:27 am
I'm very sorry that I have to edit this post (if your rule doesn't allow it... But I don't remember having to read it... sweatdrop ) I really forgot to quote you and it is my pleasure that you replied to my post. I've understood what turn-base and I'm quite excited for this battle. Too bad, I'll have to take my attack turn in order for the Synthesis to be used. whee

P.S.
I really hope this still quotes you even though I already posted my response. redface

a r e sxxchrysanthemum

heart xxWhere am I?: Battle Room ///// Travel Post: 1/10 xx heart
heart xxCurrent mood: Determined ///// With whom?: Ryzza, A Makuhita and Daydream xx heart

The Team

Ares would have really leave the Battle Room if it wasn't for the voice that suddenly speak. 'Finally someone to--' His thought was cut off when turned around and saw no one was there. It was as if that the person was talking directly into his mind, but it wouldn't be the case. Does this voice uses a Pokemon with a telepathic abilities like Psychic-types to talk to him? Or maybe this room where he is standing was enclosed with mirrors that the people behind it will be able to see him and he couldn't to them? Anyway, the voice kept on talking and boy, he was very verbose. Spewing words after words, Ares could swear he wished for something like a mute button to shut this voice thing, it was getting annoying. Anyway, Ares just stood and just watched everything that will happen, good or bad. This after all the test that the Akumu Academy made to see if he was cut out to be called as a student.

Ryzza being the jolly type of Pokemon just rested on the head of his trainer. The voice startled her a bit before calming down and just listening to the voice of the person. She wasn't questioning where it was coming from but she was sure that this person or voice thing was very friendly. >I really wish that I know how to speak in a human language so that I could compliment this bubbly person with a good personality.< Her voice still coming out as cute sounds that Ares surprisingly loved to hear. Well you can't really judge a book by it's cover. When all of the sweet sounds of the enigmatic voice stopped, a hum was heard. It got the Bounsweet's attention and looked at the shadows in front of her. >It was a Makuhita.< She exclaimed in shock to see a Pokemon come out of nowhere and was actually happy that she got to show her trainer what she got. Ryzza thought of jumping off his trainer's head when a metal sound was heard a vial with a silver liquid appeared. Right before the two of them.

Ares wouldn't want to talk to this voice but the sudden appearance vial with a silver liquid made him question the voice and ignoring the fact that a Makuhita just came out of the darkness. "What made you think that I will let Ryzza drink this weird vial?" He spat back at the voice. His pink orbs looking around the darkness, hoping to get a glimpse of something unusual that might exploit the whereabouts of this voice. Yet he failed and the annoying sound continued, making somewhat a plea for Ares to have Ryzza drink the vial because of the huge possibility of the test to not start without doing it. "I really hate having no choice..." Ares muttered dryly and looked up to his head.

The Bounsweet immediately understood the actions of his trainer and jumped off the pinkhead's beautiful and silky hair and into the ground. She still kept her eye on the Makuhita and smiled sweetly while approaching the vial. Ares on the other hand pulled up his hoodie with a cat-like ears extension thing, hiding most of pink hair. Ryzza opened up the vial (assuming there was) and looked at it hesitantly. Yet for the sake of Ares getting in to the academy she found courage and drank the contents, though doing it in a slow manner so as not to choke. When everything's done, the Bounsweet squealed. >It is really weird to drink an unusual liquid or some sort. But it is nice to be your opponent for today. My name's Ryzza.< She tried to bow but it seems she done it way forceful and now found her face on the dirt below. She stood back up and chuckled, looked back at the Makuhita.

Watching his Pokemon drink the vial made him very anxious of what negative effects it might take on her yet he trusted the actions of his Pokemon not coming up of a reason to refuse to his choices. "I really wish that was everything... Daydream." Suddenly remembering the name of the voice that was talking to him and his Pokemon. He sighed for a bit before his bored expression slightly turned into a determined and fierce look, Ares awaited for Daydream to initiate the fight himself. No matter what his opponent is, Ares will do his very best to get into Akumu Academy and make his Bounsweet stronger.

His Pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ryzza Lv. 2
Bounsweet [F]
Stats: HP:14/14/PP:/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:5/SP-DEF:7
Moves:
      ♡ Splash
      ♡ Play Rough
      ♡ Synthesis

Exp: 0/75

Items: ╭☆╯

London the Carbink