Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:09 pm
Welcome to the first contest for Anvesana Caritra!

Contest Start: 1/4
Personality Contest Ends: 1/15 10 pm PST
Semi Custom Ends: 1/31  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:10 pm
((Now Closed))
User Image
Cub Contest!
These girls are the sisters of the future ruler. He was taken from the family when the cubs were still very young and is raised by The Rahasya. You can try for all three, but you can only win 1.

About the family
Vijaya and Mina had their litter after the Nayaka (the pridal leader) passed away. This meant that the Rahasya were testing all the newly born cubs to see who would be the next Nayaka. It was a great surprise when Kelos was picked out by the Rahasya to be the future leader. Kelos was taken from the family and is being raised by the Rahasya.

Cub 1 Cub 2 Cub 3

[color=orange][size=18][b]This is my personality! [/b][/size][/color]
[b]Which Cub:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:11 pm
Semi Customs!
Seaki and I will be doing some semi-customs for the pride. (these will be done when we finish this month's quota) You can post for 2 semi customs in this thread.
Rules: Must stay in the pride unless the pride never becomes official/disbands after becoming official.

I suggest to read up on the ranks. Right now the current ranks that are available are Rahasya, Seeker, Scribe, Hunter, Head Hunter, Guard, Stoneworker, Teacher (and Blessing is seer)

To enter for a semi custom you just need to post the form below. For now I am only going to color adults.

[color=darkblue][size=18][b]I would like to join![/b][/size]
[/color][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (You can specify what lineart)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Inspiration:[/b] (pick a photo, song ect)
[b]Colors:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:13 pm
Final post! Both contest are open <3  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

LokiofStories

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 pm
This is my personality!
Which Cub: Cub 2
Name: Hikmat
Meaning: Wisdom [derived from the Arabic 'Hikmah']
Personality: An inquisitive youngling, she is full of questions. How do the trees grow? Why do the birds sing? Why do the rains come at this time of year rather than that time? As she grows, doubtless that restless curiosity will temper itself, but it will never truly fade; this is a lioness intent on knowing and understanding everything she possibly can. She certainly has the potential to be a Seeker, with that need for knowledge, but it remains to be seen if she'll grow out of the childish restlessness that currently accompanies it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 pm
This is my personality!
Which Cub: 1
Name: CANSU
Meaning: (Turkish. From Turkish can meaning "soul, life" and su meaning "water".)
Personality: Words are the soul. At least in her head that about sums it up. She loves to listen and take in the words/speech/history around her. She feels like it is the one thing that you can't get wrong. It also is the one thing that you can learn from. Which is another thing about her. She's a learner and if she could she'd love to keep a journal of everything. Not only that but she dreams of seeing new places. Showing the explorer she is in her soul. Taking notes on every part of the world.

This is my personality!
Which Cub: 2
Name: LAVANYA
Meaning: ( Indian. Means "beauty, grace" in Sanskrit.)
Personality: She is an actress. A natural beauty. She is perky and joyful where ever she goes. Graceful walking, graceful attitude. Anyone who meets her will never forget her and tends to leave with a smile. Her one goal in the world is just to be happy and she hopes that she can leave happiness where ever she wakes. Especially in her own family. Since after all they are her one and only home.

This is my personality!
Which Cub: 3
Name: Rajani
Meaning: (Indian, Hinduism. Means "the dark one" in Sanskrit.)
Personality: Full of fighting spirit.Conviction. Purpose. She is a very intelligent and quick thinking individual. She never lets anything get in her way or stop her from her mission. Part of her seems to lurk in the shadows - hopefully that part will eventually come in handy. Now she loves her family but she never will put their lives in danger and if it means putting the pride first well that's what she will do no questions asked.

I would like to join!
Name: Azil (Azil is an indirect Quranic name for boys that means "one who prevents bad things from happening to people", "protector", "guardian".)
Personality: Protector. Fighter.
Brief History: The pride. That was all that was in his life anymore. He puts it above all else. Since he used to have a mother and father who loved him more than anything. They were caring - and raised him in the pride. They were a great family and they taught him how parents should be to their kids. It was almost like a fairy-tale. The fairy-tail was great but after that he changed. He woke up one morning and they were just gone. He never knew what happened to them or where they went. So he did what any other person would do. He stuck to what he knew and that was the pride. He became so well versed in the pride that it became his number one priority.
Species: Lion
Inspiration: Image
Colors: CC - I love all colors even colorful.

I would like to join!
Name: Mueena. (Mueena is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means "helper", "supporter", "caretaker", "provider of refuge".)
Personality: Loving. Kind. Supporting.
Brief History: On the run from a vicious pride that had captured her. She was accepted into this one. Other than that she doesn't remember what her past one since her brain won't let her. Maybe one day it will all come back. Until she will continue to be her kind.
Species: Lion preferred.
Colors: cc  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:16 pm
This is my personality!
Name: Vijana
Meaning: None. It's a mixture of the parents names
Personality: Vijana is going to be an extremely curious cub and wealth of knowledge as an adult. Since she's always observing she learns quite a bit about everyone that you wouldn't catch at first glance. She picks up on others by how they move and act verses what they say. She will be extremely supportive of her siblings, especially Kelos whenever he becomes ruler.

When it comes to members outside of her family she'll be fairly quiet and only say what is necessary but to close friends and family she'll be quite a chatter box and a bit of a live wire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:54 am
I would like to join!
Name: To be decided once seen
Desired Rank: Rahasya
Personality: Secretive, silent, precieved as cold.
Brief History: Born in the pride, he trained to be a Rahasya from a very young age. Always a loner, he has had few friends and doesn;t seem to want more.
Species: Lion (new curly mane? If not, alt rogue.)
Inspiration: Painting (but ignore the creepy doll)
Colors: To match the image. heart

Second option? Lol
I would like to join!
Name: TBD once seeeeeen
Personality: Bright, bubbly and confident with a lack of brain-mouth filter. She tends to say what she thinks before considering what is actually coming out of her mouth. Nevertheless she is fun, funny and good company with an amusing sense of humour.
Desired Rank: seeker
Brief History: Brought into the pride by a seeker in her youth she grew up and fell in love with the pride she now calls home.
Species: lion
Colors: From the pic. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:40 am
This is my personality!
Name: Rachana
Meaning: "Creation" in Sanskrit
Personality: Rachana is a very orderly little lady. Everything has its place and everything must be kept in its place at all times. Disorder and clutter make her anxious and snappish, but as long as things are running smoothly, she's relatively calm and collected. She has a rather good memory and is proud of that fact, more than willing to put it to use when asked - and sometimes (read, fairly often until she's old enough to learn restraint!) when it's entirely unwanted.

Edit 1-14-2017: added semi-custom form!

I would like to join!
Name: Nabanipa - Sanskrit; "a new flower"
Personality: Nabanipa is a relatively quiet lioness. It's not that she's antisocial, she just doesn't have that much to say. She would rather let her paws do the talking, and let her passions and devotion shine through the work she does. It's easier for her to express herself in a physical manner, and while you can get her to talk if it's truly necessary, the most you're likely to pry out of her without pressing need is something monosyllabic like 'yes', 'no', 'why', etc.
Desired Rank: Stoneworker
Brief History: Nabanipa has always been quiet and reserved, but observant. Born in the pride, she's never had any desire to go elsewhere - from her cubhood she was always watching the stoneworkers and even trying to imitate their work. In short, she's a lioness seemingly born to her role, and is perfectly content with her position.
Species: Lion
Inspiration: A pretty image
Colors: CC using the inspiration!

(Took me a while to get inspired for this, I'll admit)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:32 am
This is my personality!
Name: Yaalini
Meaning: "Melodious" in Sanskrit
Personality: From the word go, this little cub has looked out on the world with seriousness where others would find wonder. As a cub, Yaalini will be self-conscious about being small for her age; as an adult, she will learn how to turn her compact size into a strength. Her name was earned from the pleasantry of her voice and bearing: if only she were friendlier, she might make for a fair Seeker. She'll probably tend more toward the Rahasya, however, being curious about the mysterious figures that take her brother away when she's young. In order to make it there, Yaalini will do as she must in order to evolve into an astute pupil, a ready combatant, and a dangerous lioness willing to do anything she has to for her pride.

This is my personality!
Which Cub: 2
Name: Antara
Meaning: A verse in traditional Hindustani classical music
Personality: Antara is a giggling, eager girl. She has a hard time feigning solemnity for even a moment, preferring to smile in the face of insults and look on the bright side of sadness. While this desire to spread joy is sincere, it is not without ulterior motive: Antara learned early on that it is much easier to attract flies with honey rather than water. She seeks to get along with everyone and bring a smile to as many faces as possible. While this is a cute and somewhat clumsy effort as a cub, as she grows, she will look to her elders and betters to learn how to employ diplomacy into her efforts, and how to best gild her naturally silver tongue for maximum effect.  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm
This is my personality!
Which Cub: Two!
Name: AyÅŸe
Meaning: Alive (Turkish)
Personality: AyÅŸe has always had the personality described as daring, boastful, and full of life. She has courage that comes naturally and she uses to drive herself towards her goals, which will take her far. She is just the type to climb ladders in both social settings and vocation. She has the potential to be whatever she sets her mind to, which eventually could be head seeker or head hunter, depending on how her skills develop.

This is my personality!
Which Cub: One!
Name: Adalet
Meaning: Justice (Turkish)
Personality: She has a sense of morality that is more mature than her peers, even from an early age. She is a serious, no nonsense personality that gains pleasure from organization and knowledge, thus making her future career perfect for a scribe though she secretly desires to one day become a Rahasya. The mystery surrounding them draws her, and she sees them as idolized positions within the pride though she may be a minority in that regard.

This is my personality!
Which Cub: Three!
Name: Amirah
Meaning: Commander (Arabic form of Amir)
Personality: Amirah is no nonsense, strong personality that will one day assume the position of guard. Physically, she is prime for fighting and has the dominating attitude to match--except when it comes to orders and her charge, of course.

I would like to join!
Name: Abdiah
Personality: Old, wise, thoughtful, secretive, and serious. He isn't one to go boasting about his thoughts or beliefs, but saves his words for the right moment at the right time. He will readily offer advice when asked, of course, and takes his purpose very seriously.
Desired Rank: Rahsaya
Brief History: When he was young, his parents tried to instill the idea of destiny in Abdiah, who disregarded such nonsense and chose to take life as it came his way. It wasn't until his life took an unfortunate turn where in which he was almost killed, and a close friend of his wasn't as lucky. At that point, still young in age, Abdiah "sobered up" and began following rules closely, expanding his knowledge, and dedicating himself to his pride instead of fleeting desires.
Species: Lion, rogue (updated)
Inspiration: Nocturne in Black and Gold - The Falling Rocket by James Abbott McNeill Whistler (1875)
Colors: CC, excluding purples/pinks/greens

I would like to join!
Name: Éabha
Personality: Éabha is more than just a pretty face; she's damn good at what she does. With lean muscles built for travel and a mind like a vault, she enjoys her work moving from place to place, learning what she can. The males (of any pride, pack, or group) tend to be the more informative than females but she is also good with the females that value strength. They tend to come around better, also, when they find out that she isn't interested in any of the men around. One day she may be interested in retiring to a home in the pride as Head Seeker, but those days are many moons away.
Desired Rank: Seeker
Brief History: She had a quiet upbringing with parents who valued knowledge and learning. They taught her much of the histories they knew, and encouraged her to use knowledge as her greatest weapon.
Species: Lioness, rogue updated (no hair)
Inspiration: How Far I'll Go (Moana Soundtrack)
Colors: Browns  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:15 pm
This is my personality!
Which Cub: Two
Name: Jenell
Meaning: Knowledge
Personality: It was as if her parents knew she'd be a wise lion, as they named her adequately. As a child she was always the careful one, watching the world around them and responding accordingly. This also meant she often was sectioned from her siblings by her own free will, not interested in playing and instead focused on their pride and the ways it worked. She never was particularly strong, but her wit and wisdom always was leaps above her age.

As an adult Jenell will be comfortable in her own skin and often be one to offer concerns and thoughts. She's a tactical lion and often plans a few steps ahead. She'll take in interest in her brother and his important duty, often having to bite down her advice, as she'll know it's rude to advise someone both of higher position and someone who didn't ask.

She'll also have learned how to defend herself at this stage, using pressure points and carefully thought plans to utilize her smaller and weaker body for the win. While Jenell was never an outgoing cub, as an adult she would develop into a more forward woman who, sometimes, hosts a playful tone under her words.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:10 pm
I would like to join!
Name: Nentlahla (Lucky one, Xhosa)
Personality: Stately, likable... unless you're not a lion. She wants to like and trust the other species, but tends to be nervous around a large number of them. Maybe she just inherited Fleance's anxiety.
She thinks she's very close to being reborn as a goddess because her father was a god but... (well, Fleance is just kind of a slut, that doesn't make her special- but don't tell her). She's very ready to share her opinion on things, but maybe you shouldn't always believe it was directly from a vision like she said (note: wouldn't lie or exaggerate about important pride things, but more about the way someone's fixed their mane or who became mates with who etc)
Desired Rank: Blessing*
Brief History: *A Fleance daughter. :' D That's how she's a seer. Born into the pride and doted on by her mother. Her mother has since passed and Nen is eagerly awaiting her reincarnation. She spends most of her time meditating or watching the scribes and stoneworkers at their trades (she finds it quite interesting)
Species: Lion- fur wrap please (not bald though)!
Inspiration: pic
Colors: Using swatches ~* lilac champagne ash  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm
Apologies for spacing out on this sweatdrop Thanks for being patient!
ANYWAYS lets give out these cubs

Cub #1
Anderleit
This is my personality!
Name: Yaalini
Meaning: "Melodious" in Sanskrit
Personality: From the word go, this little cub has looked out on the world with seriousness where others would find wonder. As a cub, Yaalini will be self-conscious about being small for her age; as an adult, she will learn how to turn her compact size into a strength. Her name was earned from the pleasantry of her voice and bearing: if only she were friendlier, she might make for a fair Seeker. She'll probably tend more toward the Rahasya, however, being curious about the mysterious figures that take her brother away when she's young. In order to make it there, Yaalini will do as she must in order to evolve into an astute pupil, a ready combatant, and a dangerous lioness willing to do anything she has to for her pride.
Cub, Adol, Adult

Cub #2
AstoriaFallen
This is my personality!
Name: Vijana
Meaning: None. It's a mixture of the parents names
Personality: Vijana is going to be an extremely curious cub and wealth of knowledge as an adult. Since she's always observing she learns quite a bit about everyone that you wouldn't catch at first glance. She picks up on others by how they move and act verses what they say. She will be extremely supportive of her siblings, especially Kelos whenever he becomes ruler.

When it comes to members outside of her family she'll be fairly quiet and only say what is necessary but to close friends and family she'll be quite a chatter box and a bit of a live wire.

Cub, Adol, Adult

Cub #3
chi honda
This is my personality!
Name: Rajani
Meaning: (Indian, Hinduism. Means "the dark one" in Sanskrit.)
Personality: Full of fighting spirit.Conviction. Purpose. She is a very intelligent and quick thinking individual. She never lets anything get in her way or stop her from her mission. Part of her seems to lurk in the shadows - hopefully that part will eventually come in handy. Now she loves her family but she never will put their lives in danger and if it means putting the pride first well that's what she will do no questions asked.

Cub, Adol, Adult

The pride will be trying to go official this month. If you would like any family rp, just let me know!

Also for those who didn't win, I'll be making another post soon with some consolation prizes.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:33 pm
Thank you so much! <3 heart

I'd love family rp for anyone who is interested! ^_^