[VIK] Bringing in the staff [Nafsi, Ani'ma, Ani'mus, Jokull]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:35 am
User Image

It was to be a simple viking. And it would be Jokull's first. At least Nafsi-kataa was in the group he'd been recruited into [in fact, she'd mentioned she had spoken to the captain about his potential], and their captain was a competent lion. They had settled for the night, intent on ensuring they were at full strength when they were to fall upon their target. Jokull rather approved of their target, in truth. They'd been a group of creatures that had been a problem for the Ardhi long before it had disbanded, and that he thought he and the other soldiers had chased away.

Vermin were stubborn, it seemed.

He had just settled in to sleep after their hunt when he caught a familiar scent. Was that...it couldn't be. He nudged Nafsi not far from him, frowning. "Mind accompanying me? I may have scented others from the coalition Gaelle and I hail from."

Das Tor
Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 am
User Image

It was good to be out viking again. New scents, new sights, new creatures...it was a good break from the routine of pride life. Nafsi-kataa was glad she had spoken to her captain about Jokull, too. He was acquitting himself wonderfully so far! Followed orders, spoke up only when he felt it needed, and though he wasn't the most sociable lion, he was good to have at one's back. Sturdy, quick, and skilled. And the next day would be the true test. She had a feeling he wouldn't fail. Though him nudging her caused her to look at him oddly until he spoke. Oh! Well.

"Certainly. Hopefully a friend and not someone who disliked you." She stood and stretched, motioning for him to lead the way.

Truth.Be.Told
[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:02 pm
Ani'mus nudged his sister along, keeping an ear out for the bastards who had tried to take them prisoner. Tried to take them as slaves. It seemed no one was following them, though, which was a relief. It meant they were safe. Or, well as safe as one could be in the rogue lands.

Sweet Elua, he missed the ruins of his birthland and the islands of the Ardhi. Ani'ma seemed to as well, but...well, she also seemed happy to simply meet new creatures and see new places. He loved his twin, but dear Companions was she odd.

"I know that scent!" Ani'ma practically ran forward, grin on her pale muzzle. "I scent Lady Gaelle's mate!" Oh hells. Ani'mus ran to catch up with her. of COURSE they had to run into that a*****e!

[ Hey You! ]
Das Tor

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:01 am
"Not...exactly a friend. But certainly not a foe, either. Gaelle would certainly be glad to see them." It didn't even enter his mind that, if the scents belonged to who he thought they did, they wouldn't want to come 'home'. To the nobles they once served. "They were...rather like the 'thralls' the pride keeps, though harsh treatment of servants in the Ardhi was greatly frowned upon. Gaelle is especially fond of the female of the siblings, Ani'ma. She found the poor girl as a cub, lost and alone and half-starved." He remembered the tale well, as he'd been one of the first to hear from his future mate after that.

"Hopefully, her brother is with her, and thus she isn't half-starved. He was a good hunter. Very smart and resourceful." Though it was likely the two had been caught by their target, quite obviously.

Das Tor
Truth.Be.Told

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:30 pm
Oh! So that was why Jokull and his mate hadn't seemed to mind the concept of thralls. They'd already had something similar. "Well...let's see who we've got on our paws, then. Bring them to safety and see if they plan on coming home. After all, your mate should be happy to see them, hm? And grateful for the help around the den if the two of you finally manage cubs after this." She gave him a cheeky grin.

Truth.Be.Told
[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 am
Ani'ma practically danced in joy when she saw Jokull's familiar markings ahead of her. "My lord!" Blessed Companions, dearest Epyon, they would be safe now! "My lord, it's Ani'ma!" She didn't recognize the female with him, but that was fine! Lord Jokull had always been a soldier, and that meant companions! Ani'mus eyed the female warily however, skulking behind his sister as he always did, her ever-present shadow.

"I see you survived the pride collapsing, Jokull." He refused to address him as 'my lord'. Always had.

[ Hey You! ]
Das Tor

Truth.Be.Told

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:05 am
Jokull couldn't help but shake his head at the excitable leoponess. "I see that, Ani'ma." His gaze moved to her twin, and he let out a grunt. "Indeed. Gaelle as well. You two will be most welcome in our new home, but we must get you away from these brigands first. I take it they tried to capture you?" It would be good to have the help around the den for Gaelle again. Especially if, as Nafsi said, they finally had cubs.

He did rather miss the sound of small paws...

"This lioness is Nafsi-kataa. She is part of band I've joined within our new pride. She is as trustworthy as Gaelle and I."

Das Tor
Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Nafsi couldn't help her chuckle at the odd pair of hybrids. [She knew what they were, recognized that odd sort of build.] When she was introduced, she gave a small bow, toothy grin on her muzzle. "A pleasure. I hope you two aren't harmed? If you are, I know enough healing craft to keep you together until we can find a better healer for you back home."

Truth.Be.Told
[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:48 pm
'Ma shook her head, still absolutely giddy to have found their lord, and to hear their lady was well, too. She'd missed them so, and had wished they hadn't been separated in all the chaos. "We are quite well, Lady Nafsi-kataa! They didn't want to 'damage the goods', so we're well, aside from some minor injuries 'Mus sustained. They've almost healed fully, however! Thank you for your gracious concern!" As if to confirm this, her twin nodded.

"Where is home now?" He wanted to make sure his sister would be safe, would be cared for. Jokull and Gaelle had been kind masters, far kinder than many in the aristocracy of the Ardhi, but he knew nothing of the home they had found for themselves after the collapse. "You know why I worry." He loved his twin dearly, but she was...too sweet for her own good. He didn't want to risk someone taking advantage of that when none of them were looking.

[ Hey You! ]
Das Tor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 pm
"I am glad you two are relatively unharmed, and they shall pay for trying to take you captive." Now the viking was personal. "Come, let us return to our camp for the night. I can tell you of our new home there. No harm shall come to you two with our band. They're good males and females all, strong of paw and mind." He motioned for the pair to follow he and Nafsi. "Even once we're back home, you two will not be harmed. One doesn't touch another of the Storm's thralls." Dear Epyon, Gaelle would be glad to see the pair of them. She tended to fret, and she was fond of the twins. Hells, so was he. They were good workers, 'Ma sweet and dear, 'Mus strong and not afraid to bare his claws and teeth in defense of his lord and lady.

Das Tor
Truth.Be.Told

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:20 pm
"Jokull is my friend, and any thrall of his I know he would want well-looked after." She looked to the blue male and grinned before looking back to the hybrids as they began to move. "I can explain as we walk. I'm better at talking than your lord is." They sounded so very like the servants in the Fire Nation, before it all fell apart. So formal! At least the female, anyways. "As Jokull said, I am Nafsi-kataa. I am a reaver of the Myrsky Syntynyt, the Stormborn. If you come home with us, you would be his thralls, his servants, which I suspect is nothing new to you." She chuckled, shaking her head. "The group that took you? We were planning on raiding them in the morn, to wipe them out and take their treasures for our own."

Truth.Be.Told
[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm
Ani'ma moved to catch up with the two lions, Ani'mus taking up the rear and keeping an ear out for the brigands. "A pleasure to meet you! I am Ani'ma, and my brother is Ani'mus! We're twins!" She giggled. "Of course I am going home with Lord Jokull! Lady Gaelle awaits, and I am sure she and Terema will have chores for me! Ooooh...poor Terema has likely had to pick up the slack from me being gone..." Ani'mus couldn't help but laugh, grin splitting his face.

"You always worry about everyone else, 'Ma! But...this place sounds good so far. If another paw is needed against those sacks of dung, let me know. I'm not a lion, but I've got lion blood and sharp claws and fangs."

[ Hey You! ]
Das Tor

Truth.Be.Told

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas