Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Contest: Hypnosis ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this contest?
It's great!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
It's alright
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lame!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What am I even doing here? I signed up for a naruto guild, not this crap!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

garradeluxe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:13 pm
Alright, so to help get things kicking for what remains of the holidays, I am setting up a little contest. This contest will not only make someone in this guild just a little richer, but also give people some ideas.

Post an idea for a roleplay based on the theme of this guild. That of course includes brainwashing, etc.

For example: A magician who hypnotizes his victims to create his own harem. He wants one victim of each race, a human, a neko, a naga, and lastly a zombie. He uses his magical coin to hypnotize them, and if it ever hits the ground the spell will break.

Something kind of like that.

The minimum requirements are as followed:

Must match the theme of the guild
Must be at least three sentences long
Must have fun

The prize will be 5 billion gold, and I'll set the end date of this event to January 15th, just to give everyone a shot at this. Good luck everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 pm
In a wild and weird dystopia, the Leader is an adored figure who's brought prosperity to the world. The ultimate honor that many compete for every year is being personally hypnotized by the Leader himself to serve his needs and the needs of the people. The competition is fierce, and only the best of the best can stand at the Leader's side, all worries wiped from their mind...  

Ultimate Cynthia

Dedicated Loiterer

7,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items