Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Kingdra Students

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm
The Students in this thread are all part of the Kingdra House. Intelligence and Wit.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:09 pm
murruelecreuset

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Evelyn (Eve) Chamberlain
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4’2”
      Weight: 60lbs
      Theme Songs:
      Nobody’s Perfect – Hannah Montana
      On My Way – Elton John
      The Trail We Blaze – Elton John / Tim Rice

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Eve right off the bat is seen as an optimistic klutz with a high level of enthusiasm for learning new things. Despite seemingly failing to do anything right - including staying on her own two feet - she isn’t going to let that keep her down. Even if she continuously loses her glasses throughout the day and messes up everything she touches. Giving up is not in Eve’s vocabulary although she does get discouraged, that frown on her face doesn’t stay there long. Talking to her she seems to babble when nervous and comes off as being easily distracted. However that’s not the case at all. In fact Eve is really quite observant, paying attention to detail. Which shows in her studies and the details she recalls when cataloging the Pokémon she sees.

Strengths:
      Observant – Eve from the day she was born was always watching like most babies do. She was always paying attention and learned off what her parents and others were doing. As she grew she started watching Pokémon. From how they behave to how they act. The more she watched the more she learned and the more she could recall details of things. If something’s going on around her chances are she will catch it. However it’s recalling it can sometimes be an issue if she doesn’t write it down.

Learning & Studying – Paying attention to instruction, Eve catches on quick. She follows instruction well and has good study habits. As such she finds learning new things comes easily to her. She makes it a constant habit to study often that way she’ll find it easier to remember simple details and some more complicated ones. Which is a good thing, considering her memory isn’t all that good. Despite her lack of memory at times she finds writing even the simplest of things down helps her to remember.

Cataloging / Sketching – Since Evelyn’s parents are heavily into ancient artifacts, she herself is also interested. However, spending most of her time in the ruins where the Pokémon Unown is usually found Eve has taken to cataloging the Pokémon she’s seen. In turn she’s also gotten into sketching them, which for a ten year old she isn’t half bad. Eve started cataloging and sketching the Pokémon she’s come across when she was seven years old. Back then she wasn’t very good at sketching but with her mother’s tips and tricks she’s become a lot better at it. Of course she still has a long way to go but at least it’s a skill she’s working on and loves.

Positivity – Evelyn’s biggest strength is her enthusiasm and optimism. Despite what life throws at her she’s always looking to the bright side. To her the glass is always half full and never half empty. She lives by the philosophy that life’s what you make it and when life gives you lemons make lemonade. As such she’s always smiling no matter how many times she loses her glasses or falls flat on her face. Eve’s positivity has also been known to be infectious. Since she doesn’t like it when other are down, she tends to be very cheery in attempts to cheer whomever it is up. Depending on the person it usually works out quite well since Eve tends to use her own bad luck to make people feel better about their own. After all there’s always someone worse off than you.

Weaknesses:
      Clumsy – Tripping on everything, Eve spends more time on the ground than anywhere else. This is by far one of her worst traits as everything she touches usual turns to shambles. She easily trips over her own two feet and if she isn’t doing that she’s tripping over someone else. Backwards, forwards it doesn’t matter chances are she’s going to land hard. Anything physical usually ends horribly due to her clumsiness and catching a Pokémon… forget it. If she were to try chances are she’d end up messing up the battle and getting slapped in the face by the Pokémon she was fighting. The only other thing that could possibly happen is she’d catch the wrong Pokémon. Even when she tries to help people and Pokémon, she managed to mess it up. Spill a drink on your notebook, ruin a perfectly good battle with a Pokémon you intended to catch, or spraining her friend’s ankle instead of her own. All major possibilities but at least she has her positivity.

Eye Sight – Sadly, Eve has terrible eye sight. As such she wears glasses. Unfortunately she loses her glasses more often than not, and when she doesn’t have her glasses well she’s bound for trouble. Why? She can barely see two feet in front of her. For those around her you better watch out because if she wasn’t a klutz before she certainly is now. When everything looks like giant blurry blobs you can’t really blame her. She makes due regardless though and so long as she doesn’t permanently break her glasses and her Pokémon are there to find them everything will be alright.

Memory – Drilling her head with facts on Pokémon it takes Eve a while to recall things off the top of her head. Sadly despite how observant she is her memory isn’t so fast on the uptake. It can on occasion take Eve a few moments to recall answers to questions or a fact about something depending on the circumstances. This is why she got into cataloging everything she’s seen so that she can remember it better. Another memory problem she has is remembering names. As such Eve writes down the names of all the people she meets so she can remember them more easily.

Luck – If not for bad luck it seems like Eve would have no luck at all. Everything she tries to do usually ends up turning into one big mess. Whether it’s trying to catch a Pokémon or it’s doing an activity in gym class her luck is bound to be bad and end with her face planting in the dirt or landing on her butt. Her heart may be in the right place but unfortunately when she tries to help others she only makes it worse.

Biography: Evelyn was born in Violet City located in the Johto Region. Her mother and father were both archaeologists and researchers in the Ruins of Alph. After five years the family thought it would be in their best interest to move to a smaller town. When they were given an opportunity to continue their work in the region of Sinnoh, they packed their bags and headed for Solaceon Town. Eve despite being so young loved Violet City and the ruins it had just outside its walls. However, she was hardly disappointed about moving to a new place. So saying goodbye to what friends she did have, Eve left with her family with loads of optimism.

Arriving in Solaceon Town, Eve was delighted. They were even closer to where her parents worked. The Solaceon Ruins were probably her favourite place and as she grew her love for it did too. In fact she spent most of her time there with her folks. If she wasn’t in the ruins she was observing the Pokémon at the local daycare or on the outskirts of town. Four years later, her father got a call to do some work out in the Unova Region. Leaving his wife and daughter he left for the Relic Castle out in Unova. Eve continued to help her mother on her research and when she wasn’t doing that she was at the local daycare. Attempting to catalog and sketch the Pokémon she had discovered so far.

Six months later Evelyn’s father came home and just in time for her tenth birthday. She had already planned on heading to Ordell Academy and decided she’d just get a Pokémon from them when the time came. However, her father brought her quite the birthday present. Returning home he gave Eve a Yamask, a ghost Pokémon he found in the Relic Castle. Having no idea what Pokémon it was she was immediately intrigued. Yamask was a quiet Pokémon but it was the best Pokémon she’d ever seen. It held onto an ancient looking mask and was kind of cute in her opinion. It was decided then that she’d bring Yamask with her. Since obtaining Yamask, they have been inseparable. Having fun and at times getting into mishaps because of Eve’s clumsiness, they were excited to finally be heading for Ordell Academy.

Hometown: Solaceon Town, Sinnoh Region

↦ Observing
          ↦ Adventure
          ↦ Enthusiasm
          ↦ Ancient Relics
          ↦ Cataloging / Sketching
          ↦ Discovering New Things
          ↦ Legendary and Unown Pokémon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Bullies
          ↦ Pessimism
          ↦ Her Eye Sight
          ↦ Losing her Glasses
          ↦ Letting Others Down
          ↦ Constantly Messing Things Up
          ↦ Tripping, Falling, Being Clumsy in General

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Kingdra House
      Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning – Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon – History of the World & Pokemon Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To become a Pokémon Researcher & Discover a New Pokémon

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Yamask
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Type Ghost
        Nature Quiet
        Ability Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Astonish
            ► Protect
            ► Disable
            ► ---

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Username: Hope the kind
      Name: Alana Shusona
      Sexual Orientation: .......straight?
      Ethnicity: Chinese/American/Peruvian
      Height: 4'5
      Weight: 59
      Theme Song: Moonlight Sonota

Personality: A shy girl and quiet is probably what most people would say upon their first meeting. A girl who doesn't make much of an impression or impact upon the first and/or second meeting. If you have the perseverance or even interest to keep talking to her she will gradually open up like a flower in spring. She can be energetic once she is more accustomed to her surroundings but has the habit to be on the cautious side of things. The girl is quite attentive to her surroundings which steam from the fact that she will keep to herself at times. It isn't as if she doesn't like to talk but doesn't normally have the chance to express her feelings and thoughts. Alana is also the type of person who likes to look at the positives at the world. It isn't rejecting the bad but the girl knows the sun will rise after the darkness. Of course, this is all that can be observed upon initial impressions. What most don't really see from this young girl is her sweet self. Perhaps like with many trainers its difficult for her to receive a loss in anything but she knows in her heart that hard work and perseverance can turn the tide around.
      Strengths: Analytical: Alana's utilization of observing than experiencing has matured into taking components of what she sees to try to foresee the end result. Its like a little game for her which she further more tests it upon others people. Its due to this strength that she can get a generally good read on people.

Perseverance: When decided on a course of action the girl will do what it takes to complete it. Its not so much that she is stubborn but just has the strive to continue on with any hurdle that is thrown at her.

Organized: As one may expect from someone who lacks the social life Alana has become an individual who has her life in a proper order. Organization brings along an attention to detail, patience, and (as she would argue) peace.
      Weaknesses: Shy: The intensity of it ins't overbearing but it certainly prevents her from being one of the social butterflies. Its actually due to her shyness that really push back the potential of this girl. Her lack of not knowing provides unpleasant feelings and thoughts to arise in her mind. This comes from not diving head first into new experiences she had yet to experience with her family. It can be quite the hinderance when it comes to meeting new people or being the first one to speak out.
      Trust: For a shy/quiet girl she has quite the bit of trust issue. When it comes to trust Alana finds it difficult to really open herself up to people. It isn't as if she is trying to be mean or cold (which can easily be mistaken as such things). It takes time to develop some foundation for trust with anyone. This has the potential to lead to some problems in assignments when it comes to working with your partner or really anything that requires her to lean on someone else for support. This rule applies more to people than to Pokemon.
      Biography: Alana has lived in Camphrier Town for as long as her earliest memory could recall. She is the middle child out of the three kids her parents brought into the Pokemon World. The girl has one elder brother and one younger one. As the only girl in the family Alana was treated a bit like glass though the same couldn't be said with her brothers. The eldest brother looked after her while the younger one would constantly pick on his sister. Well, the Shusona family was a peaceful middle-income family whose problems came from the bills. That isn't to say the Shusona family didn't have other problems. The Shusona family was the outcast family in a town that was said to accept visitors with open arms. When the Shusona family no longer became visitors of the small town they found that there wasn't much of a warm welcome. It may have to do with mixness of blood that was quite uncommon during this time. Others conveyed that the citizens had already formed strong bond with another and were very skeptical about forming ones with strangers. The parents did what they could to protect their children from the cold shoulders of the citizens of Camphrier Town.

Growing up within environment led the daughter to find new sources of entertainment. It didn't take long for her eye's to look over at the Day Care Center. Within a couple of visits to and fro from this place Alana had made a decision! She was very sure that she wanted to become a breeder and a Day Care lady when she grew up. As Camphrier Town is right next to the Day Care Center Alana would find herself spending time there when it was allowed. She was completely enthralled by the various Pokemon that resided within the old couple's home. The couple would teach the young Alana how to properly handle Pokemon, how you should always observe their behavior in order to better understand their nature which then led to what sort of food they would like, how they wanted to be touched, etc. Spending so much time with Pokemon let a further strain between she and her peers. When it came to Pokemon she was radiant but when it came to kids her age she would clam up. Alana's parents grew concerned about the young girl as it was becoming more and more apparent that there was a clear separation between she and the other children. At first they thought it was the children's parents influence but when speaking to Alana's teacher about it they learned the real truth. Alana had been too absorbed by her ventures into the Day Care Center that she hardly spent any time making any emotional connections with the kids in the school. When others had tried to talk to her the girl grew uncomfortable and silent. Many took it as a sign that she was being rude and cold. Thus the kids didn't pay much attention to her after some time. There was only so much her older and younger sibling could do but because of the age difference Alana was on her own to fend her antisocial problems.

Wondering how they could fix this situation the parents stumbled upon the Ordell Pokemon Academy. Although it was quite a bit far from here they believed it would give Alana the chance to open herself up to people who may have similar interests as she. So, even though they were very reluctant to send their ten-year-old daughter to this school it eventually became that way. Alana wasn't even sure what was in store for her but the girl grew sad that she would leave behind the Day Care Center.
      Hometown: Camphrier Town
          ↦Wifely duties such as cooking, cleaning, and such
          ↦Learning
          ↦Arts and crafts
          ↦C-pop and K-pop
          ↦Peruvian Food

Dislikes:
          ↦ Unnecessary confrontation
          ↦ Disorganization
          ↦Rule breakers
          ↦Meanies
          ↦Speeches
          ↦Food that doesn't taste good
          ↦Cheaters!

Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Coordinator/Performance Class
      - Afternoon: Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To be a Pokemon Breeder!

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Impish
        Ability: Bulltetproof
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Spikes
            ► Tackle
            ► Growl
            ► Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:14 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Username: Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
      Name: Marcus Alden Bennet
      Sexual Orientation: unknown
      Ethnicity:
      Height: 4' 6''
      Weight:87 lbs
      Theme Song:TBA

Personality: Marcus spent a lot of time alone growing up and so is fairly independent. A bit on the extroverted side, he'll usually be the one to strike conversation with you. He can be very focused on what's in front on him, and can be known to ignore everything else when he concentrates on something, especially when it comes to nature. He's fairly amiable and quick to make friends, thou sometimes he can go days without talking to people. He tends to wander and isn't really used to answering to people about his whereabouts.
      Strengths:
      Knowledge about Nature: Marcus spent a lot of time in the Eterna forest and often asked his mother for books and stories about her work, it's part of the reason he came to the Academy. He's particularly interested in pokemon, and their behavior. His grandparents also work at a herb shop so he has some basic knowledge of that.
      Amicable: Although he can be described as an omnivert ( someone who carries both introvert and extrovert traits) Marcus is anything but antisocial, he gets along with people easily and likes working with people
      Endurance: Due to treks and walks he often went on in Eterna Forest while growing up Marcus is a fairly resilient kid. He's also been trekking in Pewter city when he visited his grandparents on his mother's side.
      Rational: While he gets angry and upset like any other kid his age, Marcus is fairly good at not letting things get to him and act rationally in spite of his feelings.
      Weaknesses: Because he spent so much time observing nature and pokemon around Eterna city his knowledge of other things is subpar. Literature in particular is hard for him.
      Because he' so independent, Marcus tends to try to handle things on his own, he's unlikely to ask for help even when he needs it.
      While very amicable Marcus doesn't really open up to people easily.

Biography: Marcus was born to a pokemon Ranger and a construction worker. His grandparents worked at the Herb shop and were the first generation of their family to settle in Eterna. His grandmother had gone on a pokemon journey and would often tell Marcus tales of their travels. His mother was a poke-ranger, while she stayed at home, her and Marcus' dad fought a lot so his mom took to traveling a lot. His father for his part would work a lot and so Marcus was left to his own devices from a fairly early age. He has a sister and two half brother who he hasn't seen in a while, due to his mother's dislike of them. Marcus knows, due to his father keeping in contact with them, that one is married, while the other is a breeding teacher.

While home was less than ideal sometimes Marcus does have good memories of his early childhood and is fairly family-oriented. He would spend days reading books his mother got him and visiting his grandparents at the herb shop and helping out there. He would also go fishing with his father or grandfather as a child, though that he was a fairly inquisitive child and both his parents and grandparents encouraged that. He was also known for wandering into the Eterna forest on his bike, sometimes taking one of his father's pokemon but sometimes just by himself. He found that he loved observing wild pokemon and learning about them.His mother was originally from Pewter city and would take him on trips there to visit his maternal grandparents. After seeing how interested he was in learning about pokemon and the fighting at home increased, his family decided to enroll him in Ordell. Marcus was also told he would get to know his half brother who is a teacher at the Academy, when he found out about this Marcus was determined to attend Ordell and the class his brother taught. He is a bit nervous having never really talked to the man but is looking foward to it and the oportunities the Academy will bring. His mother helped him catch a slakoth he had befriended in Eterna forest, and he named it Valiant.
      Hometown: Eterna City
          ↦Nature, and being outdoors
          ↦Fishing
          ↦Chai Lattes

Dislikes:
          ↦Getting up early
          ↦Talking about home
          ↦rigid schedules

Dorm Room: Room 101
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon:
      Clubs:
      Goals: To travel to the great Marsh in Pastoria and observe and study the pokemon and their enviroment.
      To get to know his brother.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Relaxed
        Ability: Truant
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 pm
Klayko

Username:Klayko
      Name: Edguardo Fuentes
      Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual for now (Possibly Bi-Curious later down the road)
      Ethnicity: Afro-Hispanic
      Height: 5'2"
      Weight: 110 lbs
      Theme Song: Jim Morrison

Personality: Exuberant with a fiery passion, Edguardo is an energetic youth with a hot temper to match when situations get overly tense. Despite this, he does not prefer fire types, rather it's opposite in water. This energy shows just how passionate he is regarding pokemon. He isn't cocky, but rather confident in his abilities and skills. He is also an individual who isn't afraid to speak up, especially in matters that he finds to be reason to stand up for. He does have a winner personality to him, being brought up to sports as recreation. This makes him overly competitive at times and also accrues to the heated and tense demeanor he gives when in a situation that is not to his liking.
      Strengths:
      Creative Mind- Years of watching his mother perform has left a profound impact on the male. While it is necessary for him to take classes on the matter, he does have a creative mind when it comes to creating ideal situations for him if the need ever arises. This also stems into his overall creativity, from making childish sketches to possibly creating strategies, both in sport which he plays and later down the line in some of the courses he will take.

Sports: Ed excels favorably in sports, mainly futbol and swimming. This keeps him energetic and active, sometimes considered hyper because of his tendency to not stay in one place on most occasions. His passion in sports has begun to create within him a winning attitude, the male seeking to aim for victory at all costs.

Underwater Photography: With a passion for water types, Ed finds a passion in taking photos underwater. He's not a pro clearly, but he does look for the perfect angle when going underwater in Nimbasa with his parents. This gives him at least a foot in learning how to take proper pictures and helps create imaginative thoughts within his mind.

Calmness: Sort of like the calm before a storm, Ed can be completely calm during certain moments, especially when they're in his favor. This can range from conversations to eventually battles. Unlike his tense personality, he is usually calm and reserved, not one to let his emotions flare or let anyone else catch him in that particular mindset moodwise.

Weaknesses:

OCD: Yea, he suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but in this case, it's the particular matter of cleanliness. While he's a bit of a wreck in keeping a well kept room, for example, he simply cannot stand it when he believes he has an order on him, so much he showers thrice a day and tries to avoid things he considers contaminants. As a kid, this includes the fabled cooties.

Electric Types: Amazing how a male can swim in water and get out of an ordeal with an angry Swampert, but when he seeks pokemon having a distinct jolt and surge throughout their body, he runs in the other direction. Ed isn't particularly fond of lightning and this fear stems off to Electric type pokemon. Because he's nervous around them, more so than his other weakness regarding bug type pokemon, he's more nervous to actually be around one. He doesn't even freak out over bug types as much as he does with these. He especially isn't overly fond of a particular thunder mouse, the male practically running for the hills when it's in sight.

Naivety: Ed can occasionally be naive, usually believing things that someone tells him even if he knows deep down they may be lying. It is to those reasons his parents warned him not to take advice from anyone he doesn't know, especially if they're older with dark intentions. To these reasons, he is selective about who he talks to.

Himself: Asides from pokemon types, he may be brilliant in some situations, but he can also be wreckless, especially when he's in a heated situation. This causes him to think a bit more irrationally. That in itself creates a chaotic battle.

Biography: Edguardo was originally born in the Hoenn region (Mauville City to be exact) from parents who were not particularly fond of the antics of apparent terrorists, especially those who were within their city's limits. They moved away from the Hoenn region and started anew, especially for Ed's sake who did not need to be around an environment of extremists who would recruit anyone for a blind cause. They felt it was best to leave those situations alone. Still, they enjoyed water type pokemon as it was one of the city's best traits and eventually that passed on to their son. Ed's first encounter with a pokemon, at least by wild standards, was during one of his lessons in swimming underwater. Random Mudkips were swimming about, their mother lurking a bit further behind. Of course in a defensive approach, she thought the male to be dangerous and thus the rampant Swampert came out. His parents fended it off, but one particular Mudkip decided to stick around a bit more than usual, following the family out of the water even, towards their home.

It wasn't until the next day they found the single pokemon lurking. As a kid, of course he's a bit naive, so the male thought nothing of the situation. Instead, like the Mudkip before him, they were just looking to be youthful and interact with nonhostile intentions. His parents only found it fitting to capture it, but not for themselves, rather for Ed. He was around the age to go on training, but with the laws in place for years and they themselves having their own professions, school seemed the likely option. They just weren't particularly fond of the schools in Unova and that brought them with the idea to send him to Ordell. He was taught in some basic learning skills, particularly about Water types and sports, where this was used as recreational purposes to keep him out of trouble.

Ed was warned of situations to avoid in case they ever were to arise around him, even telling them about the full situation in moving to another region in hopes that he avoids it. He is a bit naive, but the male does have a strong mind to form opinions. If they were not going to warn him of the dangers before hand, how was he to discern between right and wrong? Chances were he would not encounter them at school, but no place was safe despite all the barriers and pokemon most liked to hide behind. He would be in an area in which he would gain experience as well as be in a new environment in which to learn. Rather than letting the school determine a pokemon for him, his parents particularly strict about what kind of pokemon he could use, they felt the caught Mudkip was the perfect gift to send him off with. He's learned to bond with the pokemon so far, even going as far as to name it Krell (Which really holds no particular meaning asides that it reminds him of the sea)
      Hometown: Nimbasa City (Unova)
          ↦ Showcasing/Coordinating
          ↦ Sports (Particularly Soccer and Swimming)
          ↦ Strategy

Dislikes:
          ↦ Those who are abusive to pokemon; That in itself is self-explanatory.
          ↦ Lack of Commitment to a cause or more- He understands the typical promise that a person has to break when situations become a tad hard, but he ultimately believes a person's word is their bond.
          ↦Individuals he deems terrible- There are plenty of them out there, but nothing peeves him more when he's around a person who claims to have certain standards about themselves, but are ultimately a blatant lie.

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House: Kingdra
      Dorm Room: Room 101
      Elective Classes:- Morning: Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon: Technology & Science Class
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Mudkip (Nicknamed Krell)
        Friendship Points: 50
        User Image
        Nature: Adamant
        Ability: Torrent
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Water Gun
            ► Growl

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Character is on Hiatus

I Tortured Sleep I

Username: I Tortured Sleep I
      Name: Karleen Awar
      Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
      Ethnicity: French
      Birthday: August 31st
      Height: 4'8"
      Weight: 70 lbs
      Physical Description: Kar sports a platinum blonde-pink hair with sky blue eyes and a lithe-skinny frame. Her skin is pretty much flawless besides freckles running the lengths of her shoulders, and a birthmark on the outer part of her left calf. Karleen's hair is fairly long, as it's never been cut other than trims, and reaches to about the back of her knees when let down, and just below her butt when in a ponytail.
      Theme Song:

Personality: Karleen is bright and kind, and often bubbly. There are times when she gets shy, or too self conscious, and she will distance herself from the people around her. Karleen is very open minded and accepting of pretty much everything, but this also makes her quite naive and gullible; and Karleen has a bit too much faith in humanity. The young girl shows much love for people, pokemon, and nature alike; and will put herself in harms way to protect either. It's difficult for her too feel strong negative emotions like hate, but once hurt Karleen can become very closed off and defensive. Kar doesn't like crying or showing any negative emotions in public and will often bottle up any sadness or anger she feels, in fear that she might be called a crybaby.

Strengths: Karleen is very emotionally and mentally strong, and also very smart for someone of her age despite being naive. It's not uncommon for Karleen to act more mature than her age as well, and she excels in her studies when it comes to just about anything. Karleen is amazing when it comes to artistic pursuits and can read and write fairly fast; often finishing a nice thick book in a day.

Weaknesses: Karleen isn't a physical person and therefor lacks in most physical categories; she hates P.E and running is like her own personal hell. Karleen will avoid sports the most she can and as a consequence of doing so, the young girl is fairly out of shape even though she is quite skinny. Karleen becomes somewhat over-reactive and grumpy when hungry or tired, and will often throw fits when either. Karleen has a problem with self doubt and self confidence issues, which are very internalized.

Biography: Karleen was born on a beautiful sunny day to an artist and a pokemon trainer in Lilycove city in Hoenn; the couple's first and only child. Karleen was an happy accident, but her parents didn't bring in much money and her father was often gone in search of a challenge for him and his pokemon. Though a blurr of happiness and color, Karleen remembers a few memories of this time; growing berries with her mother, playing in the shallows of the coast, playing with the pokemon her mother used to help her around her house-- her favorite was their skitty. It was when Karleen turned five that her father went missing; at first they had thought nothing about it. Her father was sometimes gone for weeks upon weeks, camping and having fun with his pokemon. Two years passed, and on her father's birthday, one of her father's pokemon finally made his way back to their home.

When they found her father's ninjask at their door, exhausted and dirty and hungry, they knew something was horribly horribly wrong. After taking the time to nurse the pokemon back to health, they let the pokemon guide them back to their father. Durring his trip, the man had fallen down one of Hoenn's many mountains and outcrops and bashed his head, causing amnesia. Her father had already found another family and remembered nothing of his other life; her mother was heartbroken and so was she. At first her fathered seemed spooked, unwilling to have anything to do with his old life, but once he saw how much his pokemon loved these two strangers he didn't remember, he agreed to try and balance both families. Karleen's father never regained his memories, but after a while traveling between the two families and spending time with both became a normality-- or at least as normal as that situation could get.

When Karleen told her mother that she was interested in a profession with pokemon, her mother was hesitant-- even downright against it at first. But eventually she came to terms with Karleen's love of pokemon and agreed to send Karleen off to school to pick what she'd like to do with her pokemon filled future.

Hometown: Lilycove City - Hoenn Region

↦ Sweeter berries; such as Pecha or Bluk berries
          ↦ The smell of the ocean
          ↦ Art in all it's forms
          ↦ Salt, like a lot of it. Karleen puts maybe way too much salt in most of her foods
          ↦ Lemonade
          ↦ Cool, sunny days

Dislikes:
          ↦ Extreme humidity
          ↦ Spicy foods, including spicy berries
          ↦ The abuse or mistreatment of nature or pokemon
          ↦ Coffee or anything coffee flavored
          ↦ Being underestimated or underappreciated

Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes: Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
      Afternoon Class: History of the World and Pokemon
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N [REFER TO THIS]
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Eduura [ Torchic ]
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Adamant
        Ability: Speed Boost
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Growl
            ► Feint

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm
Neryem

Username: Neryem
      Name: Elizabeth Blacke
      Sexual Orientation: Straight (Probably Not in the Future)
      Ethnicity: Unovan
      Birthday: 09/21
      Height: 4'6"
      Weight: 65 lbs
      Physical Description: See pic.
      Theme Song: N/A

Personality:
      ◈ Bookworm - Astute and studious, Elizabeth can always be seen with a good book in her hand! When not socializing, she can be seen studying for the next chapter in their textbook or catching up on some other reading. She is always paying attention in class, her hand the first to reach up at a question.
      ◈ Reserved - Elizabeth is very to herself in terms of announcing her personal details and such.
      ◈ Curious - Behind the glasses lie the eyes of an ever budding student. She loves to learn more about Pokemon and the world as a whole.
      ◈ Playful - Energetic as always, Elizabeth's love of life shows when class ends. She tends to find the most enjoyment when something boring is made into a playful game or contest.
      ◈ Affectionate - Elizabeth can become attached to be quite faster than most are comfortable with. She can be seen hugging other people she's rather friendly with and tends to act like a younger sibling to some.
      Strengths:
      Helpful - Always one to help, Elizabeth aspires to be somebody people can come to for help. She'll even go so far as to give people her homework if they need it
      Friendly - Her demeanor is ultimately friendly to everyone she meets, able to get along with most people and Pokemon unless given a reason to avoid them otherwise
      Adventurous - Any kind of new territory will always interest the young student. Elizabeth enjoys seeking out new lands and what interesting secrets they might hold.
      Weaknesses:
      Weak - Anything athletic related is the bane of the bookworm. She has a pretty hard time keeping up with others who are relatively normal and tends to take breaks quite often.
      Competitive - Elizabeth gives everything her all, and is able to become a sore loser if she finds herself any place but first.
      Impulsive - If something drives Elizabeth to do something, she's sure as hell going to do it. Even if it does turn out to be a bad idea!
      Biography: The daughter of a Pokemon researcher in Unova, Elizabeth had a love of all things Pokemon ever since she could remember. With two older brothers who traveled around the world, they brought back stories that only ignited the curiosity of the child. She amassed a collection of books of all shapes and sizes, different topics and such. Her father could see his daughter's drive to learn all that she could about Pokemon, happily providing whatever help he could for her. This led to the girl become a bit pampered, embracing her father's status a little in order to get the latest toys and such.

Eventually it came time to search for the next step of knowledge for the young child. While public schools and academies were abound, she had learned of Ordell from the parent of one of her friends. After countless nights of discussion with her and her father, some additional input from her brothers, Elizabeth was inbound for Ordell Academy. Eager to get started with her life away from home, she became a little nervous and spent her last few days home saying her goodbyes. On the day of her travel, she hugged her father and brothers goodbye before promising to come back ready to begin her researcher training.
      Hometown: Castelia City, Unova
          ↦ Music
          ↦ Ghost / Physic Types

Dislikes:
          ↦ Bug Types
          ↦ Getting Dirty
          ↦ Singing in Front of Others

Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes: Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
      Afternoon Class: Breeding Class
      Clubs: None
      Goals: Pokemon Researcher / Trainer

P O K E M O N [REFER TO THIS]
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Treeko
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Modest
        Ability: Unburden
        Move Set:

► Pound
            ► Absorb
            ► Magical Leaf

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]