Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Flygon Students

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 pm
The Students in this thread are all part of the Flygon House. Hard-working and Loyal.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
      Name: Iris Haruno
      Sexual Orientation: Unsure at this time
      Ethnicity: Japanese
      Height: 4'5
      Weight: 70 lbs
      Theme Song: Are We There Yet?

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: At first, she seems like a distant person who rather be off by herself instead of in crowds and hardly talks. However once that shell is broken through, a bubbly and perky personality spills out. Once excited, she can talk for hours on the subject and keep that joy until the moment is over. She can make people feel welcomed and befriended. Always looking for something to do with pokemon and friends.

Strengths: Once she knows people, she is a loyal and caring person. Enthusiastic about pokemon. Is a great swimmer and studious in studies as well as has an eye for colors and an ear for music. She can sing and play the guitar and violin. Competitive and well as nurturing. Willingness to help a friend and pokemon.

Weaknesses: She doesn't do well with new people and takes time to warm up to them, making herself come off as aloof as well as quiet and self-conscious. Wary and often will not talk to people until she knows them or get angry them. She has a soft spot pokemon that will override her distrust, making her prone to gullibility. Sometimes neurotic and has a habit of putting blame on herself when something goes wrong. She is also impulsive. She can sometimes have a short temper when pushed. Competitive.

Biography: Iris was born into an average size household, making her the middle child of an 18 year old and 4 year old brothers. She takes after more of her mother than her father but she has his eyes.

In Lumiose City, her mother,Harumi, works as a fashion designer while her son Masaki works as her assistant. Her father, Madoka, is a sous chef. This leavea the youngest, Naoki in daycare.

Before she lived in Kalos, Iris and her family, before Naoki was born, lived in the Nimbasa City of the Unova region. The reason for this move was the growing family and career opportunities. Unfortunately the change didn't go over so well for Iris as she moved from one region to another. The change affected her more than it did the rest of her siblings. This in part was because of the strain between her family and her mother's side of the family.

She unfortunately equated the problem of her parents and that side of the family being caused by her and her siblings. Especially the tension between Harumi and her mother who is the matron of the household. This reached a breaking point for Iris after a big argument at her birthday. That was the the announcement for the move was made.Due to the aftermath of that argument and the way her own grandmother looked at her when she abruptly left, it left some emotional scars that put Iris in a silent shell.

It took a couple of years for Iris to get back to normal and sociable again at school but it still its effects. Her recovery was due in part to good friends and her first pokemon, a Flabebe Masaki gave to her. Whenever she gets anxious, Bebe -the nickname Iris chose- is there to calm her down and helps her interact with others more.

Hometown: Lumiose City

↦ Food
          ↦Music
          ↦Outdoors
          ↦ Her family

Dislikes:
          ↦ Scary Movies
          ↦ Bitter Food
          ↦Bullies
          ↦Yelling
          ↦ Public Speaking
          ↦Losing
          ↦Her maternal side of the family

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Coordination/Performance Class
      - Afternoon: History of the World & Pokemon Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To be more confident and a trainer

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

► Tackle
        ► Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:42 pm
murruelecreuset

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Maria Taylor
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4’7”
      Weight: 70lbs
      Theme Songs:
      Little Toy Guns - Carrie Underwood
      Through Your Eyes - Martina Mcbride
      Sharada - Skye Sweetnam

Personality: Maria is a kind and caring person how would do anything for anyone, human or Pokémon. Despite being shy and quiet at first, she can be rather outgoing and stubborn. Maria’s main reason for being so quiet is she prefers to listen to those around her rather than speak her mind. Sadly she tends to be rather emotional, taking people’s words to heart. Maria is extremely loyal to those who come to be her friends. In fact she’d sooner put them before herself. As such it wouldn’t be out of character for her to protect her Pokémon.

Strengths:
      Good Balance – Maria has always had a good sense of balance. Having an interest in balance beam, she took to climbing on just about anything. When her mother found out she decided to help get her involved in gymnastics more specifically balance beam, in hopes that she’d open up to other kids. However that proved to be unsuccessful, granted she had fun with the classes and improved on her balance while doing it.

Good Listener – Spending most of her time listen rather than talking, Maria has a generally good memory for what people say. She tends to remember most of what is said to her if it’s of importance. Being a good listener also helps her with Pokémon. Understanding their emotions and that every Pokémon has different personalities. Although in truth she is still working to improve her understanding with them as well as people. However, at least she’s got it set in her mind that she will have that understanding someday.

Determination – Maria despite coming off as unsure at first can be very determined not to mention stubborn when she sets her mind to something. She’s not the type to just give up and once she gets an idea in her head there's just no stopping her. Her determination really shines through when it comes to the safety of her friends.

Loyal & Truthful – Maria is loyal to a fault. She’d put her own life on the line for others so to speak. The loyalty she has also makes her extremely truthful. With Maria it is a guarantee that she won't lie to you and she'll never make a promise if she can’t keep it. She was taught that being truthful goes a long way in life. However, she’s not so truthful that she’d outright say what’s on her mind, if it were hurtful and she’d never say anything bad behind a friend’s back.

Weaknesses:
      Stubborn – Maria can be very determined and stubborn when she’s pushed. If she has a belief or an opinion she’d surely stand up for it. Although, that’s not to say she can’t be reasonable. She won't let someone push her around and her stubbornness can sometimes get in the way of things. She can sometimes butt heads with others who are just as stubborn as she is however she does her best not too. The most comment way her stubbornness comes out is when Silvano doesn’t listen to her advice when it comes to Pokémon.

Dwells on the Past – With how her father acted and what he did, Maria had always felt worthless. Sadly that hasn’t changed since she tends to dwell on the fact that he left and the rumors that circled his disappearance. Despite feeling that way she never lets it show. However, due to her emotions she’s constantly dwelling on things from her past. What she did, what she did do. Always circles her mind unless she has something distracting her. As such she uses her Pokémon friends as a means of distraction, and the academy in many ways is just a thing she can focus her attention on instead of the usual.

Wears her Heart on her Sleeve – No matter what it is, Maria thinks with her heart instead of her head. That being just one of the reasons she puts others before herself. Even if it’s just a friendly Pokémon battle she tends to hate watching her Pokémon take a hit. Because she thinks with her heart she would spend all day just helping hurt Pokémon that need attention. If she could she would help all the abandon and injured Pokémon in the world, despite it being a very hard task to do and very unlikely to accomplish. However, that’s where her heart lies and some say your heart knows best.

Trusting – Maria as mentioned before is very loyal and sometimes with that loyalty comes trust. This brunette can in fact be very trusting. So trusting that you could lie to her and she wouldn’t know the difference. Sadly Maria is just gullible and likes to believe that because she’s honest to them they’ll be honest to her. Of course that’s not always the case and her heart tends to take the brunt of it.

Biography: Maria at one point had a father and mother like most. That was until she turned five and he left her to go on a journey of his own. Leaving Maria’s mother to take care of their daughter, he never returned home. Some said it was because he didn’t care about his daughter as much as she once thought, but her mother would always say differently. However, Maria knew her father never cared about her simply by his actions alone. So living with her mother, she became fond of befriending Pokémon in the neighborhood.

Maria was always one to be interactive with Pokémon, even before her father. However, they had become a sense of comfort for her. As such, she has always preferred Pokémon over other human beings. This made her more or less cut off from any really human contact. Her mother tried to make her daughter open up and interact with others. That included getting her to talk to a boy a year older than her named Antonio Silvano. Sadly she was unsuccessful and Maria still proves to be as quiet as ever when around others. Getting a hold of relatives out in Unova they suggested playing off of what made Maria comfortable and transferred a Lillipup to the Pokémon Center in Olivine City. They may have a Flaffy however a tiny puppy might be what the young girl brunette needed.

Maria was given Lillipup when she was eight years old as a sort of pet. Despite being owned by her mother the pup Pokémon easily became the friend she cared about most in the world. Together the two of them tried to help other Pokémon who needed help whether they were wild or someone else’s. A year later she noticed that Silvano had his own Pokémon a Zubat to be exact. The fact he had a Pokémon was odd to her as he had a big problem with seeing them as his servants. It showed with how the Zubat acted when working with him. Going over Maria helped give Silvano some tips on how to take care of the poor Pokémon. Ultimately after getting the Zubat to listen to Silvano, the ten year old wouldn’t leave her alone. Maria tried to avoid him but her mother kept getting her to hang out with him. Then again Lillipup liked hanging with Zubat so she couldn’t deny her friend the right to hang with a fellow Pokémon.

When Maria turned ten she learned about Ordell Academy, a prep school for budding young trainers. It was meant to prepare you for the dangerous of the world. Ultimately, the brunette’s mother thought it would be good for her to go. Despite having her doubts, Maria agreed to go thinking it would help her become a decent breeder and Pokémon healer. To her dismay shortly after Informed Silvano of the news he too was headed off to the academy.

Hometown: Olivine City, Johto Region

↦ Being Outdoors
          ↦ Being with Pokemon
          ↦ Orange Sherbet Ice Cream

Dislikes:
          ↦ Fighting
          ↦ Her Father
          ↦ Hospitals & Needles
          ↦ Being the Center of Attention

Elective Classes:
      - Morning – Battle Class
      - Afternoon – Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To be a good Pokémon Breeder and Healer

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Lillipup
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Type Normal
        Nature Docile
        Ability Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Leer
            ► Tackle
            ► Odor Sleuth
            ► ---

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:43 pm
Lady Niara

User Image○  G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Lady Niara
      Name: Niara Elaise Aeroth
      Sexual Orientation: Believes she's straight
      Height: 4"5'
      Weight: 65
      Theme Song: 

○  P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Personality: Shy in some social situations (a lot of people) but very open when meeting only a few people. Happy and cheery in general, but likes to have fun, even when taking care of serious matters
      Strengths: Not easily discouraged and always happy to learn something new
      Weaknesses: Can be stubborn at times and sometimes looks for trouble when bored (which can be often)
      Biography: Niara is the daughter to a family who owns and operates several medical equipment factories around the globe. While they make plenty of money from the sales and maintenance services, her family only ever uses big purchases for things that help their company grow, donating most of the remainder to charities and keeping only enough to live comfortably in a simple home on the English countryside.

Niara, being their only daughter, has often joined her father in business meetings for the company to learn what is involved with the company and how to run it. At the same time, she would sometimes join her mother on archeological digs to see more of the world. By the time she reached age 10, she had grown a massive desire to raise her own pokemon. Seeing this, they decided to give her the chance to learn to raise and train Pokemon of her own, believing it would allow her to socialize more and gain new skills in life.
      Hometown: London, England (outskirts)
          ↦ Traveling
          ↦ Making friends

Dislikes: 
          ↦ Having to stay still
          ↦ Being lied to
          ↦ Being bored

○  S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes: 
      - Morning: Coordination/Performance Class
      - Afternoon: Technology & Science Class
      Clubs: 
      Goals: To become a good trainer while preparing to run a company

P O K E M O N 
      ► P A R T Y 
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Mitus
        Friendship Points: 
        User Image
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Synchronise
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Growl
            ► Confusion
            ► 
            ► 

I N V E N T O R Y 
      ► P O K E B A L L S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M E D I C I N E : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► B E R R I E S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► K E Y - I T E M S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Shywolfheart

Username: Shywolfheart
      Name: Elijah Abney
      Height: 4'10
      Weight: 80 lbs
      Theme Song: -----

Personality: Elijah has typical behavior for a boy his age. He's rambunctious and always ready to do something fun. However he also acts very mature for his age. He has good self-control and patience, better than some of his friends, but he can quickly become emotional given the right motivator revert back to his usual kid self. He's very courteous and well-mannered, something his parents are very proud of, and honest.
      Strengths:
      xxxxOutdoor Skills: Eli has a base sense of wilderness survival. He isn't an expert or anything, but his brother taught him a few of the basics and rules when out in the wild such as pitching tents and a safe way to hiking. Eli remembers these rules very well and plans to use them to hone his skills at the academy.
      xxxxLoyalty: He is incredibly loyal to those he is close to and will do anything to help protect/defend them from harm.
      Weaknesses:
      xxxxTrusting: Despite stating his utmost loyalty to others he will take his trust away if it feels like he is being used, and to those he just met he gives them a long time before giving his full trust to them.
      xxxxBrash: With all of his patience he doesn't like to waste time and if pushed enough he will try to take matters into his own hands.
      xxxxForgetful: One of the things he hates about himself is that he can almost never remember names of things and people for a long time before he actually can. He tries to give nicknames but then he forgets the nicknames...
      Biography: Elijah lived in Fortree City with his older brother Sasha, who worked as a pokemon ranger in the area. Their parents were never too supportive of Sasha’s career choice, believing it to be too dangerous to be ranger, but he took the job anyway and left home. Elijah thought it was amazing that he did that to follow his dreams, but his parents were enraged and afterwards never spoke about Sasha in the house again. The air at home became so tense Elijah couldn’t take it anymore and ran away from home. He got into the city shortly after and called Sasha explaining what was happening and he came to pick him up in Mauville City. Sasha tried to take him back home but Elijah begged to let him live with him in Fortree City. Reluctant, Sasha took him to his little home and called his parents for the first time in 2 years. They were furious and Sasha argued with them for about an hour. They strayed far from the Elijah running away topic, but close to the end he was finally able to get back on track and convince them to let Elijah stay with him for a little while. Elijah couldn’t have been happier with the news. He fell into Fortree life rather quickly and loved going to the ranger station with Sasha, making friends with the other rangers in the process. He had his brother on a pedestal during this time, always seeing him helping pokemon, bringing in trouble makers and other such things, so much so that he asked Sasha if he could be a ranger when he grew up. Sasha told him to push forward to it and let no one stop him if it was what he truly wanted. However, he couldn't be with Sasha all day at the station and hang out in the woods all day, so he spent most of the day at school. As soon as it was out though he would rush right over to be there. He couldn't take part in much of the ranger's work, but Sasha was able to take him camping when he wasn't working and show him some fun. He wasn't able to learn as much as he wanted from his brother however...
      About a year prior, Elijah now being the age of 10, Sasha was called to a disturbance involving a Tropius nest being disturbed. He and another ranger left to investigate, but after four days passed they were declared missing and the station sent out a search party. Elijah couldn’t help but think the worst, and it was confirmed when the search party returned. He had been staying in the living quarters of the ranger’s office while waiting and ran out to meet them, but the only person they had was the girl ranger, Shyane, that had gone with him. She explained that when she and Sasha had gotten to the nest they were ambushed by poachers and all she remembered was waking up inside a tree bound with rope. They had found her wondering back there by herself but there was no sign of Sasha nor at the nest.
      He was devastated, so much he had to leave it to the rangers to break the news to his parents. They arrived as quick as they could but he couldn’t say anything to them he was still too upset over the news. They felt equal sadness, not being able to make amends with him before his disappearance, and seeing Elijah the same way broke their hearts. The decided it would be best to take him back home to Mauville City. He didn't try to argue or say anything about leaving, but before they left town Shyane met them at Sasha's house. She admitted to Elijah that she had something for him from Sasha, but at the time she didn't feel like she could give it to him then. She handed him a box that contained a pokeball and note:

This will be you ranger partner starting today! Goody luck Eli!
      -Sasha

Elijah was without words from reading the note. He released the pokeball and it was a Poochyena. He had very mixed emotions at the moment. His brother that had just gone missing and was probably in more trouble than he could imagine or maybe even worse,had left him a pokemon to start his own dreams. Unable to really answer in the moment he thanked Shyane and took Poochyena with him back to the Mauville. Back home he tried to figure out what to do and how to sort all these feelings he had. Sometimes he cried and sometimes he just stayed quiet thinking to himself. With new laws in the world he couldn’t just simply go out and find Sasha or go on his own journey as a trainer, but his parents gave him a huge surprise when they told him that they put an application in for him at Ordell Academy, a school for kids that want to go out as trainers or similar professions. They believed that since Sasha had helped him with Poochyena that they needed to support him as well and not make the same mistakes they made with Sasha all these years. With this school he could train finally train with Poochyena and maybe start on the road to achieve both of his dreams.

Hometown: Fortree City [former] Mauville City [current]
          ↦ Basketball
          ↦ Baked Vegetable
          ↦ Reading different kinds of informational magazines
          ↦ Pokemon-watching [like bird-watching but well with pokemon]
          ↦ Swimming, whether in a pool or in a lake or river

Dislikes:
          ↦ Cooking
          ↦ Bullies and anyone who harms and mistreats a pokemon
          ↦ Forgetting names
          ↦ Materialistic people
          ↦ Being cold at night
          ↦ Wasting time

Dorm Room: Room 101
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon: Technology & Science Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To become a pokemon ranger/find his older brother and bring him home

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Sassy
        Ability: Run Away
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Howl

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:45 pm
A Voided Bear

Username: A Voided Bear
      Name: Jung-Su Douglas
      Sexual Orientation:
      Ethnicity: Mix Korean, English
      Height: 4'9"
      Weight: 79lbs
      Theme Song: Solanin by Asian Kung Fu Generation

Personality: Jung is a a peculiar fellow and at times quite contradicting; he's fearful of social interactions yet wishes to have them. This fear stems from the lad's difficulty to understand people and their social mores in general due to the lack of social interactions he's encountered. Depending on the situation, he is quick to anger when confused. He tries to assess situations in a unbiased manner, even if it proves to be disadvantageous to himself. He carefully analyses and observes a situation before he takes any course of action which often lead to the awkwardness that he dreads. Having avoided human contact coupled with the fact that he uses anime, manga and video games as a point of reference, Jung-Su leads more towards the awkward side of social situations.
      Strengths:
        Resourceful: Having to learn at a young age the hardships of having little money to live on, Jung has acquired the ability to make the best of the things around him.
        Imaginative: This hardship also cultured his imagination which can lead to the worst if not stopped.
        Observant: Being fearful of actual human interactions, Jung has learned to pay attention to the situations around him in an objective manner.

Weaknesses:
        Unsocial: While not disliking human interactions, Jung-Su is fearful of them. He'd rather avoid any altercations, be it positive or negative, and is rarely one to start interactions.
        Paranoid: His imagination tends to get out of control which causes him to think of the worst case scenarios even if there is not sign of it happening.
        Stutters: Having very little social interactions with humans, Jung-Su stutters when panicked. It tends to get more severe when more people pay attention to him and even more so with strangers.
        Weak heart: He doesn't like to talk about it due to it being the cause of his father's struggle. He has difficulty staying active for long periods of time.

Biography: For as long as Jung-Su could remember, having lost his mother at a young age, it was just him and his father. He would hear stories from his father about his mother, which sometimes made him feel like he knew her a little. Being born with a naturally weak heart, had always been physically weak. This coupled with his father being a single parent meant that raising him wasn't easy. His father would sometimes struggle to make ends meet, but never uttered a word of complaint. It didn't help that While his father never complained, he knew from his actions that it was starting to wear the man down. Feeling that he was a burden on his father and knowing full well that the schooling at the academy would be free, the boy suggested attending Ordell despite his fear of inevitable social interaction, claiming it to be a dream of his to attend a boarding school. Although the man was skeptical, he did not want to refuse the boy's request, especially so since his son never asked anything of him, and let him go to Ordell with the promise to keep in contact.
      Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto
          ↦ Music
          ↦ Trying foods he's never tried before
          ↦ C, his Chingling
          ↦ His father
          ↦ Tea

Dislikes:
          ↦ Sweets
          ↦ Physical contact
          ↦ Awkwardness
          ↦ Things and he himself hurting his loved ones
          ↦ Large groups of people

House: Flygon
      Dorm Room: Room 101
      Elective Classes: Morning- Battle Class
      Afternoon- Technology &Science Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: Make a friend, Pay back his father for taking care of him

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Pokemon: Chingling nicknamed C
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
        A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
        Growl: [ATK: -] [ACC: 100%]
        The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
        Move 3: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%] N/A
        Move 4: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:49 pm
TheRealKiru

Username: TheRealKiru
      Name: Ashley Langford
      Height: 4'8"
      Weight: 80 lbs
      Theme Song: Taking Action

Personality: A rather shy soul, Ashley is a fairly quiet young child. She has always found it hard to talk with others, though finds adults are more easy to talk with, even so in short answers or so. Normally, she keeps to herself and does her best to stay out of the spotlight of attention, wishing to move on with her days and focus on more important things, like schoolwork. When she does become the center of attention, she becomes even more shy, unable to even speak out of anxiety and lack of social practice. Her hobby of watching others does tend to land her in situations like this a lot. When familiar with a person, she begins to open up slowly. While still a sheltered soul, Ashley can grow to be a stalwart companion once befriended.

Strengths:
      PokeHeart: Due to her exposure of her father's profession as a breeder during her upbringing as well as having little connection or notable friends with humans, Ashley finds it easy to connect with Pokemon she meets or has captured. This allows her to befriend some Pokemon that are mistrusting or not sociable to most humans as well as tell what kind of non medical care that they need to be properly cared for.

Studious: Mostly thanks to her brother, Ashley is nothing short of a bookworm. She enjoys learning about a variety of subjects, preferring to have instructions in writing rather than being told. She always carries around a book or two on her possession to ensure she has some type of reading material when not up to her usual antics.

Weaknesses:
      Timid: Ashley is known among her peers for being incredibly closed off to others on a personal basis. When in conversation, she normally glances over or avoids questions pertaining to her personal life and raising. The problem stems from a lack of familiarity of the new environment including the people that surround her. Afraid of repeating her behavior before arriving at the academy, she does try to be more social, but finds it hard to relate with others at times. This leads her to take a "lone wolf" view of the world, preferring to do things alone, even if it places her at a disadvantage.

Bullheaded: Although she writes it off as determination, Ashley can become headstrong when she sets her mind to something. During this period of frustration, she becomes stubborn and focused to complete a task. If not successful, her frustration gets to her and shakes her into a silent fit.

Biography: The daughter of an up and coming Pokemon breeder in Lavender Town, Ashley spent the majority of her childhood helping care for the Pokemon that belonged to members of the family or from the citizens of the town who wished to see their beloved companions taken care of in their temporary absence or to do more adult things that a child shouldn't know about. Her older brother spent his time researching more on the history of the town, notably the construction of the radio tower and the now destroyed Pokemon Tower. Much to the dismay of their parents, Ashley listened and became fascinated with her brother's stories and lectures. Recently, he left behind his Gengar and Ghastly to be taken care of while he camped out with a close friend for a while. Ashley was put in charge of caring for her brother's companions, becoming quite close with both of them. Unfortunately, her actions became influenced by the mischievous nature of the Pokemon. The once timid girl began to join forces with her brother's Gengar and Ghastly, playing pranks on the other children of the town as well as some town officials. While harmless at first, these pranks began to become obnoxious and even dangerous, causing Ashley's parents to tear her away from the two troublemakers. Eventually they stumbled across Ordell Academy, and began to make preparations for her registration, hoping to expose her to kids her own age as well as have a fresh start in her quest to learn more about breeding.

Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto

↦ Sweets (Candy, Anything Sugary)
          ↦ Watching others

Dislikes:
          ↦ Students prolonging class with questions
          ↦ People constantly asking about herself
          ↦ Tapping

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes: - Morning: Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon: Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Mudkip
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:
        Ability:
        Experience:
        Move Set:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:30 pm
London the Carbink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: London the Carbink
      Name: Epimetheus H. Shimada, Eppy
      Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
      Ethnicity: 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Filipino
      Birthday: May 15th
      Height: 4 feet 4 inches
      Weight: 76 lbs.
      Physical Description: Epimetheus boasts his silky raven hair that glows when hit by the rays of the sun. It is a little bit unkempt and reaches up his nape with the complete set of bangs that reached his small cute nose. If you stare at his eyes, you'll see a couple of dark blue orbs staring back at your with a somewhat bored expression. Due to his parents being a Japan descent he has acquired porcelain-like tone of the skin. If you run your hands on his skin - to which it is very quite rare to be done to him - you will see that it is soft and silky smooth, a hint that he has been taking good care of his skin. Most of his clothes when not in his uniform is loose shirt and a comfortable shorts, paired with a pair of sneakers to have an easy movement. He usually go for comfortable rather than style. Extra information, he has his birthmark located at the left upper back portion of his body and it has size of roughly three inches.
      Theme Song: [TBA]

Personality: Snobby and Cold are what usually people would say when they first meet and possibly having to known Epimetheus. He was the kind of person who does not like to smile and does hide his feelings through a blank stare and a bored expression. Whenever a person greets Epimetheus, let us to say in the morning, Epimetheus will just return the greet by just staring at the person and bows a little. He does not like to speak to other people unless being required and that's made other people to not approach him well. He is sometimes a social awkward person and would rather stay at home or in the dormitory and read books or even tend and talk to Pokemon in the forest than to socialize with other people. People thinks that he wouldn't talk to them because he will stutter and that will be very embarrassing but the truth is that he doesn't stutter and he either don't like talking to him/her or doesn't feel the need to.

Despite the rainy clouds below, fair and calm clouds will always be seen above it. Other than being a cold as ice whenever meeting people, deep down he was a really kind person. He always does his best to make someone feel good, even if he has to step down in order for the others to get what they wanted. Epimetheus will even let a strange person who is weak and pitiful inside his home to give rest and food to eat. That goes out to the Pokemon who are tired from battling or is seriously wounded and even that resists his kindness, he will keep on doing it tending to its needs. Though most of those actions will be done secretly and the absence of other human presence. Also, hen he sees that he has hurt the feelings of others because of his personality he will definitely think of ways to make amends - though not verbally of course - through the means of gifts or treats.

Strengths: Everyone is good at everything and Epimetheus is definitely proud and definitely will boast if he is extroverted that he is good at taking care of Pokemon and humans alike. He has learned of this when he read a book in his home about Human and Pokemon Care and actually liked the idea of doing so, but it would prove difficult because of his personality. Even his greatest dream is to become one of the renowned doctor who cures for the humans and Pokemon. He has an appropriate knowledge of how to tend to the small wounds and injuries but not that big enough to be at par with the professional doctors and nurses.

Aside from tending, he is also good at baking sweets or cakes. His family runs a business in the Petalburg City where the sell assortments of sweats and even a free tasting so that it will attract more customers. He was the only child left in the family since his sister, 20 year old has decided to make her own Pokemon adventure and left the family for 3 years and counting. Because of that, he was left with no choice but to help his family make their business grow. He has a depth knowledge in baking and even memorized some of their recipes and key ingredients to baking the sweetest delicacy tasted by human.

Lastly Epimetheus is good at understanding the feelings towards other Pokemon. Years of not having any conversations or interactions to human beings except for when accepting orders or to his parents and mostly directs his free time to Pokemon that are not really that ferocious - except for some scratches he got during his middle childhood that healed and disappeared - he has grown to understand, a little bit, of their feelings. Whenever a Pokemon feels hungry or angry or sad, Epimetheus will understand this, though not instantly, and will do anything to make that Pokemon happy. In reality, he has befriended some Pokemon in the forest nearby and those became really his friends.

Weaknesses: Even the glass that is incorporated with good materials are easily to break. Epimetheus has his huge weakness when it comes to obviously the needing people. His kindness towards them is great that he feels he has an obligation to help them and that exposes him to being easily taken advantage at. He has an unstable emotion where he usually the one ended up crying the hardest despite his cold personality. He can't easily move on from things and will always be reminded of those things until years will pass by and that's how it is easy for him to break.

Other than that, he was also bad at cooking. Baking yes, he was good at them but cooking was the complete opposite. Heck, he doesn't even know the basics of it and will result to ordering up or just eating the cup noodles or foods that can eaten right away after buying them from a store. He even once tried to cook as he thinks that he may overcome it and tried to do a simple carrot soup. When his parents watched him cooking afar they thought that he was doing better at cooking but from the perspective of Epimetheus, he doesn't have a clue to what he was doing. He was just putting different ingredients in the pan that resulted in a foul-smelling soup. Yet he wasn't discouraged at this because his parents were very happy that he tried.

Lastly, it was the weakness of getting near a bug-type Pokemon and walking or just simply being with many people. The bug-types really shake Epimetheus off but he does not despise the type, just plainly scared from those Pokemon. Even if his parents couldn't do anything to take out the fear of bug-type from the boy. Just seeing or getting close to a bug-type is enough to send the boy home crying. The weakness of being with many people developed when he was still very young. During his usual walks to the forest to meet the Pokémon living there, he tripped on a vine and fell off the ground. A bunch of kids passed by and saw what happened, they made fun of him and never helped. Epimetheus was embarrassed and the thought of the horrible laughs he gained from the other kids resounded whenever he goes near a bunch of humans.

Biography: Born as a second child from the loving couple Ryota and Hinata Shimada. Epimetheus live in a normal basic life in the Petalburg City located in the region of Hoenn. It was a fine weather when he was born but such weather could not change the personality of the child. Though the parents and even his sister Erika doesn't really put it into much thought. He has a loving parent and a sister who cared deeply for him. His parents owned a bakery store in heart of Petalburg where most trainers would pass so that they will have something to bring on to the next route. It was a successful business so far and just like the other businesses in the city it had its ups and downs.

Epimetheus had a wonderful relation to his sister Erika. While she was near to adulthood when she was born, she still plays with Epimetheus. Though they already noticed the actions of the child not interacting with other kids and would instead prefer being with the Pokémon and his family. They even tried to usher the kid to make friends with other children in community but he just can't much to their disappoint and so they let him do as what he pleases. Other than meeting with Pokémon and baking, he also grew fond of reading books especially the ones about hospitality and fantasy books. It is where his fascination of helping others started and the desire to adventure the world and meet other Pokémon flourished.

Some would say that Epimetheus' childhood was rather boring and not at all that exciting but if he can he woukd prove them wrong. Sure they might say like that but to him building a hospital using pillows was fun to him. He might even try to rescue a Pichu plushie through him using aĺl the things in the house, imagining them as doctor tools. His sister would often play with him when she's not in the business helping their family. She would pretend that she's a nurse. They had fun doing them. Even in the business she teaches him how to bake and that's how he became familiarized with baking. It would still be fresh to his memories when he was first introduced to the ingredients and the equipments to use for baking them and how he made a bunch of burnt cookies.

His drive to help human and Pokémon alike gets stronger when one day, he was walking through the woods when a yell of distress was heard. Minutes later a man being chased by two Poochyenas could be seen from afar. Fearing that he might get chased too, he climbed up a tree by reflex. He was successful in doing so but what he didn't know was that there was a Silcoon situated near a branch and when Epimetheus saw it, he waz startled. Losing his balance on one of the branches he started to fall. Barks could be heard getting near and near and the man passed Epimetheus and the Poochyena tried to attack Epimetheus. When they got near the man came rushing back and received the attack instead of him. A few scratches were made on him from the fall but wounds were found on the man. Getting back the momentum, the man grabbed Epimetheus since he was light and the two successfully outran the Poochyenas. The man returned him to his parents and tried to leave. But they insisted on keeping the man from leaving and have a check up in the nearest Center. From that day on Epimetheus vowed to help other people as well as Pokémon whenever they need help.

By the time of his sister departing from the house so that she could be on her own Pokémon adventure, tears were shed especially from Epimetheus. It was her only playmate aside from the Pokémon in the forest. Her sister promised that she will come back soon to play with him afterwards yet he had other plans. And that was to get the necessary information to catch up with her sister and help others who are in need along the way. Years after the adventure of her sister, Epimetheus was already eligible to enroll to a school and his mother thought of letting him go to a school in the Hoenn Region but his father thought of sending him to a school in the other region to make him more independent so that he will be ready for the Pokémon adventure when he graduates from that school. And that's how he arrived at Ordell Prep School.

Months before he will be taking a ride towards the new region where the school is located, Epimetheus was given by an Igglybuff that was a baby that his mother's Wigglytuff bore. He was actually glad and got to smile because he was given his first Pokémon to train and make it more stronger to help the other people who will be soon needing their help. Aside from that the two got acquianted fast and eventually their relationship blossomed to the point where they trusted each other. They baked a cake together and even taught her how to help other people based on his knowledge from a book. After that he named his Pokémon Eurikon because he thought that it will be a male version of his sister Erika.

Hometown: Petalburg City
          ↦ Helping others
          ↦ Sweets and other delicacies

Dislikes:
          ↦ Bullies
          ↦ Using his weakness to take advantage
          ↦ Becoming helpless

Dorm Room: Room 100
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination and Performance
      Afternoon- Breeding
      Clubs: None Yet
      Goals: To become the best Pokémon and human Doctor! Or a Pokémon Breeder too.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Igglybuff, Eurikon
        Friendship Points: 50
        User Image
        Nature: Relaxed [ + Defense, - Speed ]
        Ability: Cute Charm - There is a 30% chance a Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon will become infatuated if it is of the opposite gender. [Effect 30%]
        Experience: 0/1,000
        Move Set:

► Charm
            * The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers its Attack stat. [Accuracy 100%, Effect 100%]
            ► Sing
            * A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber. [Accuracy 55% -> 50%, Effect 100%]
            ► Defense Curl
            * The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat. [Accuracy 100%, Effect 100%]
            ► Pound
            * The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like. [Accuracy 100%]

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:44 pm
Neryem

Username: Neryem
      Name: Mokihana "Hana" Kekumu
      Ethnicity: Hoenn
      Birthday: 03/12
      Height: 4'7"
      Weight: 70 lbs
      Physical Description: Hana has a tan skin color and dark brown hair which she sometimes styles herself. She had a fairly standard build for somebody her age. The girl has dark brown eyes to compliment her hair, a pair of red eyeglasses resting in front of them. Hana tends to dress (if she can) in loose fitting clothing if she can. She is annoyed by the academy uniforms but is able to deal with what is enforced.
      Theme Song: Swingin'

Personality: Hana has a certain extrovert charm to her. She's very eager to step outside away from class and go exploring or anything to take her mind off classes. She speaks with a collected and somewhat lax tone that is almost a mirror of her mother's speech. She carries herself in a very lax type of manner when talking with others. Hana ultimately places others before herself, aspiring to become friends with anyone she may come across.
      Strengths:
      Creation of Herbal Medicine - Having attended the lessons alongside other children in the more rural areas of her home, Hana has acquired a basic knowledge of how to create simple herbal remedies for a few pokemon ailments. While the flora around Ordell isn't as vast or impressive as back home, she is confident she could find something to practice some more with.

Traditional Dances - Since she was little, Hana has aspired to one day dance as well as her mother has once. She's practiced the various forms of dances that come from her culture specifically. She might not have the best clothing for historical accuracy, but she can still perform if needed.
      Weaknesses:
      Blindness - Hana's disability, although accommodated partially with Mahina, has affected her for most of her life. Although she can still make out figments and pieces of bright shapes making up a shape of a person, pokemon or thing while in front of it, she has trouble finding her way towards destinations while left unattended by her pokemon. She can get there, but it will be at a much slower and often late pace than most.

Carefree Nature - Hana's nature and outlook tends to rub people the wrong way in times of stress or crisis. She remains calm and to some, uninterested, because of the way in which she speaks. In reality, she chooses to see the long term option of decisions and tends to procrastinate when not interested in a project.
      Biography: Hana was born into a single mother in Pacifilog. While her family celebrated the arrival of their newest member, it soon became clear that something was off about the child. After a day's worth of testing, the results came back from the doctor to reveal what was wrong. While not totally blind, young Mokihana still lacked accurate vision. As the child began to age, her vision only continued to decline until it became clear that all she could make out were outlines of shapes and lights. She quickly grew accustomed to always being watched over, though could only wonder what these figures actually appeared. Hana continued to grow alongside her mother as she worked and performed at minor shows across the city and such. Interested in the world of art and dancing, she began to mimic her mother's movements as best she could. Seeing her daughter's optimism for her craft, she began to tutor her daughter by physically showing her the movements.

These lessons continued until her 10th birthday where she received a gift from one of her friends: a single pokeball that contained a freshly hatched Cleffa. Although uneasy at first because of her inability to see what a pokemon actually looked like, after a brief session of feeling around her Cleffa, named Mahina. The two quickly warmed up to the other and became close friends, Mahina acting as Hana's eyes as she sat nested in her arms or on her shoulder. One day, after another practice session with the other children, she came across foreigners from another region who excited the aspiring starlet with stories from their homeland. They had contests where pokemon and trainers worked together to put on a show for judges and audiences alike. Seeing it as her new dream, Hana ran back to her mother to relay the good news, wishing to become a coordinator. She was distrusting at first, but seeing her daughter happy soon paved the way to looking into schools to send her away to. One such came up which advertised itself as Ordell Academy.
      Hometown: Pacifilog
          ↦ Dancing
          ↦ Ridable Pokémon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Seeing others struggle
          ↦ Tests
          ↦ Winter

Elective Classes:
      Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
      Afternoon Class: Breeding Class

Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Cleffa "Mahina"
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Calm (+ Sp. Defense, - Attk)
        Ability: Magic Guard
        Move Set:

► Pound
            ► Charm
            ► Encore

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :