Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Lorrie Young -- Academy Employee (APPROVED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:48 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: DJ Double B
      Name: Lorraine Jessica Young (Lorrie)
      Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
      Ethnicity: American
      Birthday: April 19
      Height: 5'2"
      Weight: 130 lb.
      Physical Description: Long, red hair and brown eyes. One notable feature is her rough, calloused hands. They are marked with scrapes and scars. The other is a large, dark burn scar on the back of her left hand. Another is a six inch tattoo on her left forearm.
      Theme Song: Radioactive -- Imagine Dragons

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Lorrie has always been a relaxed woman who takes things one day at a time. She doesn't worry too much about the past, and doesn't worry too much about the future. She's handy, having gained valuable skills in repairing machinery and technology. during her time in Oreburgh City. Lorrie is a very practical person from her time spent not dwelling in the past or thinking of the future, though she doesn't entirely understand why people would plan their lives so far ahead. Lorrie can also get a little nosy, asking about things even if they don't necessarily concern her. She can't help but get a little curious about other people sometimes.
      Strengths:
      (_) Having boxed in her spare time, Lorrie can easily last in a fight if she had to - hopefully, she won't have to.
      (_) Can whistle very well, and does so often
      (_) Not a picky eater -- Lorraine can and will eat anything but peanuts and peanut products due to mild allergies
      Weaknesses:
      (_) Lorrie isn't very book smart. She can do enough reading and math to get by, but don't give her any pop quizzes!
      (_) Speaks with a thick drawl and a lot of slang. Can be hard to understand
      (_) Mild allergy to peanuts and peanut products. Will become nauseous and develop hives if they are consumed.
      Biography: Lorrie was born a middle child between two other girls, Jenny and Isabelle. Her parents were shopkeepers in Sandgem Town, where she grew up. Unlike her sisters, Lorrie didn't make the best marks in school. Nothing about sitting at a desk really struck her as something she'd want to do for the rest of her life. While her sisters went on to become nurses or start families, Lorrie decided to try something different, moving out to Oreburgh City to learn to be a mechanic when she was 18.

She paid the rent as a miner, spending the rest of her time either studying under local mechanics, taking up boxing as a hobby. Her parents weren't as proud of her as they were of her sisters, which always bugged her. Years of training went by, mixed with friends, boyfriends, and a lot of bruises from boxing. At 21, she finished training, opting to stick around Oreburgh and use her new skills to work on different aspects of the mining process, namely in fixing up refinery equipment. She worked around the mines for the past five years until she heard about a job opening at Ordell. She certainly wasn't smart enough to be a teacher, but the idea was something really cool. So she applied to be one of the repairmen around campus. After she got the job, she packed her tools and made her way to the campus.
      Hometown: Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
          ↦ Boxing
          ↦ Poker Night
          ↦ Rock Music
          ↦ Coffee (Preferably black)
          ↦ Rock, Fighting, and Fire Pokemon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Sweet Foods
          ↦ Peanuts and Peanut products (allergic)
          ↦ Being made fun of for being short
          ↦ Tea
          ↦ Clingy People
          ↦ Fiction Books

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 213
      Job Postion: Repairman
      Goals: Do well at work

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Kecleon (Dusty)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 26
        Nature: Hardy (No Bonus)
        Ability: Color Change
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Slash
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Psybeam
            ► Feint Attack

Pokemon: Poliwrath (Alia)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack)
        Ability: Water Absorb
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Rain Dance
            ► Body Slam
            ► Circle Throw
            ► Bubble Beam

Pokemon: Quilava (Rocco)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 28
        Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -Speed)
        Ability: Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Extrasensory
            ► Defense Curl
            ► Tackle
            ► Flame Wheel

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles

She's ready whenever y'all are  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 pm
DJ Double B

Everything looks great ^^ this teacher is approved!

I will be posting your profile in the teacher roster as well as assign a House and room to your character.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

tab tab tab tab Wakingx upx to x ash x and x dust tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx i wipe my brow and i sweat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab my rust. i'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Needless to say, the kids weren't taking too kindly to the whole 'being held against your will' plan, or the 'I'm going to take your pokemon and you're going to silently stand against a wall for a few hours' plan. So much so, that they started getting really antsy and uppity about the whole thing. It wasn't like they were being hurt! Just robbed! All of a sudden, one of the brats decided to release a smokesceen. In an enclosed space. Lorriane coughed, picking up the box and doing her best to move out of the smoke. Meanwhile one green haired girl raved and stomped about Babas and Sorting or something. Lorraine couldn't understand the kid, but she knew that whatever it was was probably something mean. Or, however mean a 10 year old could conjure. "Alright, back up there, pipsqueak. I'm tired of you entitled brats. Rocco! Hold them back against the wall!" The Quilava responded, and with a growl, he began pushing the students back towards the wall, darting around the gym and spitting fire to hold them back. "Dusty! The box!" Lorraine slid the box into the opposite corner of the kids, and a scaly green pokemon scampered after it. Its claws sunk into the cardboard and in no time at all, the pokemon blended in with the wall. While hard to see, it remained ever present against the pokeball box. "And Alia! Guard the door and use Rain Dance!" The Poliwrath leaped to the only exit and beat her gloved hands against the gym floor in a rhythmic pattern. Clouds formed overhead of the smoky gymnasium and within seconds, a rush a rain poured down, mixing in with the smoke. If any kid dared to try anything funny, she was ready to unleash her pokemon's power.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Inventory tab tab Mood: Kids suck
                                          Location: Gym tab tab Outfit: Work uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Her 3 pokemon tab tab Human Company: All students
                                          OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash