Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Within the major city of Insomnia, this is where leaders come to talk about battle plans or peace treaties.
(Click on the picture to see the throne room!)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

A cold feeling was spread throughout the city from the massacre that had happened outside the citadel. Guards stood at the gates with blades on the ready, ready to fend off the dark intruder who had just now entered the room. The guards told him to stop and turn himself in but as we all know of Karuma, he wasn't going to just give himself up. The guards looked at each other before nodding, showing they knew they had to kill the dark man. Turning their eyes back toward Karuma, they quickly threw their blades toward him, making them teleport with blue particles flying around them before swinging their blades at him. Karuma only smiled as the blades were blocked by floating red crystallized keyblades rotating around him, making the guards gasp before Karuma spoke softly,"Kneel...before your new king.."
The next thing that was seen was the rolling heads of the two guards, their eyes rolled to the back of their heads before their mouths unhinged to show their lifeless expression. Their bodies soon followed, falling onto the ground lifeless as Karuma only sighed, dripping some of his blood into the blood fountains that were their necks. As he walked up to the large pedestal of a throne, he noticed a name that was written at the bottom. On a nice red drape was a name. Noctis Lucis Caelum. This only made the daemon's apprentice sigh softly before walking up the stairs of his new throne. Blood dripped off his body as he went up to this beautifully made throne, slowly sitting down in his new seat before speaking to himself,"My first conquest..a bloody success.."

The Angels have fallen..
Time for the Devil...to Rise...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

The spiders starts to form itselves to make Arachne appear. She looked around to notice bunch of blood shed, she narrowed her eyes, "You made a quite a mess," she commented to Karuma as she stood close to the stairs. She glanced his arm, she witnessed King Mickey and Mitsuki used Holy Burst with their keyblade, but she wouldn't worry about heroine of realm because she's trapped in hidden realm known as Vein after Jack and Eva kidnapped her. She refocused on Karuma before she crossed her arms against her chest, "I didn't expect King Mickey and Mitsuki overpowered you with their combining light, sadly Emrys's student didn't know she has a power of shrine maiden," she said to him about battle against Mitsuki and Mickey, and Mickey has no clue about Mitsuki's purification. She curled her lips, "Your master and I saw your enemy's return."

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

His eyes were bloodshot as the bloody creature of a man thrust his hand deep into the heart of one of his victims, pulling it out before tossing it onto the floor. The heart rolled against the floor for a few seconds before watching three different civilians with blood covering their entire bodies dived onto the organ to feast upon it. Karuma sighed softly before stopping to hear a voice behind him. He knew exactly who it was as he slightly turned his head to the left and down to see that it was who he expected. Arachne. With a soft smile, he noticed his infected civilians looked directly at her, thinking she was another victim but Karuma gave them the signal with his left hand to walk away. The creatures nodded softly before taking the hearts and running away. As he turned fully around toward Arachne, he softly bowed to the queen before walking to the throne chair he had conquered. When the spider witch talked about that fight against Mickey and Mitsuki, he turned to his arm to see the burnt scar against his bicep, noticing that it was still bleeding. With a soft sigh, he placed his right hand against his arm before speaking up,"The more I bleed..the stronger I am..I will be fine.."
He then moved his hand before hearing that someone that was his enemy returned, turning his head directly toward Arachne before speaking up,"Enemy? There are a lot of enemies around here, queen.."

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"Vincent Angel have returned to Realm of Light from Dark Realms," she revealed about Vincent's return. She closed her eyes with a sigh underneath her fan, "Your master already gave him a welcome gift, and he's still a fool as I remember. His dear mother might try to link him with her few friends, and nephilim is with them," she informed him about Daichi's welcoming gift, and Aqua and her friends were try link him. Her eyes observed both Vein and Remnent by her spiders, she did witnessed the White Wolf, Io, and six Undead met Mitsuki and taken her away to the Coven. She frown about what's going on at Vein, "Hmm... what is that White Wolf and rest of revenants up to with Mitsuki?"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Karuma groaned softly to hear that name once again, slamming his fist against the arms of his throne chair which created a crashing-like sound that echoed throughout the hall. As his anger grew, he stood up before speaking his mind,"Angel...he has risen..I guess the Devil will have to pluck off his wings..he will come for me which is where I'll set up a welcoming present of my own..."
Karuma's head then quickly twitched, hearing voices in his head to kill the angel over and over again in his head but he knew that if this were to happen, it would have to be where Karuma knows best and controls. As he sat back down, his eyes glowed under the darkness as he spoke,"I found Master's prodigy in this realm..over at Lestallum.."

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

She didn't even budge when Karuma slammed his fist against the arms of his throne that echoed. She focus on him, recalled Daichi talked about Vincent's skills, "Your master already did, right behind half Cetra, but he will let her live in the island, while her friends and her lover work with him," she said to him about Daichi's "welcoming present". She signed and shook her head, "It seems Dark Realm made him grow stronger, then I can remember," she added. Last time she fought him, she tricked Vincent by use spider daemon to held Mitsuki hostage for her life, but it got backfired when he tricked her and saved Mitsuki. Karuma mentioned about his master's prodigy over at Lestallum, she used her spider tracker to watch over Ardyn and few adults. She snickered because without Mitsuki, she won't have to be worry about death getting her, but problem is Caspian, Ms July, and pirate captain, "His grandson might be guarded by group of adults. It will be wise not to direct approach."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Karuma chuckled softly as she heard that Daichi had already gave him a welcome home present, knowing that there is more to come to attack the demigod. The bloodied keyblade warrior, turned king by takeover, stood up tall before calling out his roar that echoed throughout the halls. When this happened, there was just silence until they began to hear a large amount of footsteps coming their way. The doors burst open as a group of infected civilians ran into the throne room before kneeling down to their king. Karuma smiled before turning back to Arachne,"Witch should be able to get to the child now..The Devil has a plan.."
He then turned his head back to his room of infected civilians, who were making some strange, beast-like noises as Karuma spoke up,"MINIONS! Travel to Lestallum City! Infect anyone who stands besides one! The boy that has the blood of our great master...Go FORTH!"
The infected civilians growled loudly before roaring up into the air, making the throne echo loudly before running out the door toward Lestallum. It will take them a day to reach but this is the best way to get the enemy in a false state of security.

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne rose her eye brow about "witch" and "devil", she wasn't sure about the witch part because she is a real witch. She speculated that he's talking about Mitsuki because of her white magus. She was about say something, but she noticed all of infected civilians arrival, she placed her fan close to her lips. Karuma ordered them to travel to Lestallum City, she glazed her eyes on him. While the army of infection left to Lestallum City, she glazed at Karuma, "You might draw DWMA's attention," she warned him about Death's army of both meisters and demon weapons, "If Death finds out the number of slaughters increase."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Death..I will die after I kill the Angel..", Karuma spoke as he turned his head directly toward Arachne, his eyes bloodshot but still showing the emerald green and solid blue eyes, softly glowing which showed how he unlocked his potential. As he lifted his left arm, showing the burn marks from the Holy Burst, he smiled before grabbing his spare knife around his waist, slicing into his skin where this burning happened. He didn't even wince at the pain as blood spewed out of his now open cut, dripping onto the floor before slowly being healed back like there wasn't even a cut to begin with. As he held his arm out, he sighed softly before walking back to his throne before sitting back down, his eyes shining bright as he spoke,"The infection will spread..civilians all throughout the realm will become the Devil's pets...they will become part...part of me...I just want the Angel..."

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne listened to Karuma before she closed her eyes, not want to see his skin cut from Holy Burst. After he spoken out, she opened her eyes and back away from the blood to avoid get infected. She closed her fan, "Very well, I guess I will stick around to keep an eye on Lestallum City."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Karuma groaned softly as he listened to the witch, Arachne, keeping an eye on Lestallum. His eyes then closed as he remembered the battle against Vincent, how he bested him and carved a "X" shaped scar across his face. This made Karuma angrier as he clenched his bloodied fists. He had to speak,"Witch..tell me..what did the Angel learn in the Realm of Darkness? Devil needs to know everything.."

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne glanced at Karuma for a question about Vincent learned in Realm of Darkness. She tapped her fan against her lips to think, "He fought daemons, a lot stronger than I remember," she replied to him, she looked at him once more as she frown, "A lot more foolish."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Karuma closed his eyes as he listened to Arachne speak once again, explaining how Vin has become stronger since the last time the Angel and Devil last fought. He smiled softly as he knew that he too has become stronger. He looked over at Arachne when she explained that he has become more foolish which he just shook his head as he explained,"Foolish? That is all a game..seen him fight myself and let me tell you..the Angel acts foolish to hide the true him..to hide his pain..his destruction..things that the Devil has done to him..His foolishness is a ploy to get his enemy's guard down.."

The Angels have fallen..

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hmm..." she hummed as she snickered, "Vincent wouldn't like the news about Mitsuki got kidnapped by revenant and taken to Vein," she informed him about Mitsuki's abduction to hidden realm. She have the knowledge that Vincent and Mitsuki were close, yet protective to heroine. She closed her eyes and shrugged her bare shoulder, "He has no idea that she's trapped in realm full of bloodsuckers."

Aussie Srives

Lucis (Realm of Final Fantasy XV)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out