Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] Chills by the Thread Count Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Halloween Party! There is food, drinks, and candy for everyone to enjoy! There are heaters by each table to keep the students warm in this chilly weather. A large dance floor in the middle of the tent is available for the students to have some fun dancing while listening to different music provided by a DJ. The costume contest will take place here and this time any student can be nominated for best costume! We have 5 different categories and the voting is anonymous to keep things fair for everyone as well as keep things pressure free!

Rules:
- Please fill out the form below and
PM the form to any member from Crew.
- Do not post your vote in this thread, forms that are posted here will be ignored
- Students can hang out and have fun with other classmates.
- There are adults watching over the students as well as some photographers to capture all the awesome costumes of the students.
- If you'd like for your character to take part in the costume contest then please post here.
- You cannot vote for yourself, but you may nominate someone to enter the costume contest so long as they agree to have their character enter.
- In order for your character to take part in the event, they must have posted in this thread at least once.

Costume Contest Template

Username:
Character:
Categories: (You may vote ONCE for each category)
xxxxCoolest:
xxxxCutest:
xxxxToughest:
xxxxCleverest:
xxxxBeautiful:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Categories:[/b] (You may vote ONCE for each category)
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=darkred][b]Coolest:[/b][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=pink][b]Cutest:[/b][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=goldenrod][b]Toughest:[/b][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=green][b]Cleverest:[/b][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=indigo][b]Beautiful:[/b][/color]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: COSTUME CONTEST CONTESTANTS ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Current Entries: 15

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:55 am

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik/Fritz: #3F00FF
Spinarak/??: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava rushed into the tent to escape the chilly weather outside. Having only been in the mansion so far, it was quite a shock to immediately go into the cold. For a spooky mansion, it was oddly comfortable inside if you forgot about all the spiderwebs, skeletons, and most importantly, the Pumpkaboos. She decided to put Fritz in his ball for the time being. Both him and the Spinarak were a little beaten up from battling. Maybe later, she'd bring them out.

At the door, Ava was handed a small ballot for the costume contest. She had to write the names of the owners with the best costumes and then put it in the box near the door. She nodded, making a note to herself to keep an eye out for costumes she felt were pretty. In the meantime, Ava went to the snack bar, grabbing a cup of orange looking punch and some pretzels. Everyone looked so cool in their costumes! How was she going to pick? She didn't see anyone she recognized yet, however. Maybe the costumes made it so she couldn't recognize anyone? That would make this ballot a little difficult to fill out. After all, even Ava looked pretty different as a Ninjask this evening. But even Ms. Floros was recognizable as Mismagius this morning! Ava kept her eyes peeled for people she knew, walk-dancing through students to see who all was here. She didn't wanna be stuck sitting all alone! She also kept her mind on things she could name her new Spinarak. It had to get a name eventually!

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: None (Both in balls)
                                Outfit: Ninjask Costume (See Photo) // Mood: Pumped
                                OoC: Totally open for interaction with anyone!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:24 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___OOC =

___WITH = Tatiana (always)

___MOOD = Nervous

___ACTIONS = Feeling Awkward

___CLOTHING = Costume

It seemed that the current attendance to the dance was lacking, to say the least. Josh saw a few people, but nothing of interest. Well, there was one girl in some sort of bug costume, but he didn’t feel like approaching her. Something about her reminded him of the girl he’d had an issue with earlier.
Tatiana and Sentret stayed in their pokeballs, last thing he needed was either one causing trouble.
So he figured he’d wait for more students to show up.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv 18
❥ 50 / 250
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
    ➀ Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
    ➁ Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➂ Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➃ Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

full costume -> here (Kirsi is wearing striped pants lol)

Ooh, this was a lot less scary than the haunted house! Definitely no ghosts here! ...Probably no ghosts here. It was warm, and really really cool that they could just walk around and have fun! This was definitely better than school at home. First thing Kirsi did was head over to the snack table and grab a big handful of pretzels. They may be the worst thing to get in your bag for trick-or-treating, but they were super good snacking. She decided on just water to wash down the salty snack, and looked a little silly with her fist full of pretzels in one hand and water in the other. She didn't want to put the pretzels in her pocket, since the costume wasn't hers... she had to bring her fist to her face and tease a pretzel out of the clump whenever she wanted to eat one. A pretzel escaped, and in the blink of an eye Chance had gobbled it up. "Chance! You're not supposed to eat stuff off the ground! You could get sick!" Determined, Kirsi put her pretzels and water on the table and crouched down. She pried Chance's mouth open, but the pretzel was already gone. Sighing, she let go of his jaw. Catching his eye, she told him very clearly, "No. Don't do that again." Maybe she had been too lax since coming to school. Kirsi would be more careful to keep training Chance, because if he had scarfed up some chocolate, he could have gotten really sick. But Chance was a good boy, and he seemed to feel bad about it. "Good boy." Kirsi rubbed his head and straightened. She wiped her hands on a napkin, but didn't really mind if she had lingering Chance slobber on her hands as she picked her snacks back up.

Walking around, Kirsi noticed a girl wearing what looked like a bug costume. A really, really cool bug costume! Kirsi thought it might be Ava, so she tried to scurry around to catch her eyes. Chance's tail flopped back and forth, meaning it was probably someone he knew. "Um...Ava?" When she realized it was Ava, she brightened. "That's an awesome costume! I can see why you like bug types, it's pretty cool. Have you been in the haunted house yet?"

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

murruelecreuset
Kirsi is here~
DJ Double B
I thought Kirsi should say hello ^w^

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These costumes were looking awesome! There was a boy dressed up as a sword or something, which was a little confusing. She didn't recognize the pokemon at all, nor did she recognize the kid behind the mask. As she walked around, she heard her name coming from behind her. Turning around, it was Kirsi and Chance! She smiled. Kirsi looked super awesome, and quite similar to Chance. The two were certainly a cool duo. Kirsi liked her costume as well, asking about the haunted house that Ava had just come from.

"Thanks! You look cool too! Sorry I lost you at the coordination club. Figured you'd be here though. But yeah, I just came from the haunted house, it's really cool."
                                Ava took a gulp of her punch, eating a pretzel. It seemed Kirsi had a similar snacking ideology. "There were all of these creepy rooms and things that jump out at you! And pokemon too! I caught a spinarak in there, actually. Dunno what to name her though. But it's really fun." Ava would have to think about it tonight. She finished her small cup of punch. Kirsi was pretty sociable, and Chance was absolutely adorable. Hanging out with people was pretty fun. "So what have you been up to?" Maybe Kirsi had been to the haunted house too tonight!

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: Kirsi// Pokemon Company: Chance
                                Outfit: Ninjask Costume (See Photo) // Mood: Pumped
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray noticed that there was actually quite a few people here already, sure there were probably three others, but three people was still a lot of people in Ray's book. He rubbed his arm a bit sheepishly, he didn't really notice anyone here. When he looked around, the one thing he did notice was someone with red hair. A name popped up in his head, and she turned the other direction. If that was Krisi, Ray honestly didn't know what he'd do if she confronted him right now. After all he was still trying to find what little courage and strength he had to actually talk to Koru. Sighing, he thought he managed to dodge her without her actually noticing it was him. Maybe this costume would help hide who he really was, at least he really hoped that it did. He pursed his lips, before staring at his costume a little more. There were so many details, and the fabric used was of very good quality. This probably took his sister a really long time to make, and it hurt him that he couldn't hug her and tell her thank you for making him something so amazing. It was really depression actually. Ray honestly thought about letting out his partner, Rey, but at the same time he was pretty sure that would alert a lot of people to who he actually was. He really didn't need to draw attention to himself so he decided to keep to himself for the time being.

As he walked along, he some how managed to bump into someone else that he hadn't noticed. He fell backwards, barely catching himself from falling onto his butt. He shook his head, blinking a few times before he looked over to see another student in front of him. He blushed embarrassed "I... I'm sorry I um... didn't mean to uh... well... I didn't see you, and if I had I would have avoided- no no what I meant was that I wouldn't have bothered you er... I mean... ohhh... I'm sorry" he squeaked, trying to hide his face. What the heck was that!? All he wanted to do was apologize, why'd he say outright he that he's avoid the guy? God, great job Ray, great job! The guy probably thought you were some insane student that has mental issues... not that he was wrong though. Ray sighed, running a hand through his hair nervously, his eyes staring at a certain tile on the floor.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: sorry about that wait! I didn't have time to post until just now ^^ ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Xaven the Raven

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Ava & Kirsi
                                          Wearing : Sentret Costume

After quite a bit of thought Maria finally decided to go with her Sentret costume. Striped Halloween leggings and a long sweater did just nicely. Along with some fake ears and her hair done up like a tail she was good to go. Once ready the brunette headed off with her Pokémon to join the festivities. Stopping first at the front of the haunted house, Maria didn’t think she had it in her. “Maybe I’ll pass on the haunted house for now… I mean only one of you can go in with me and I think the more friends the better…” She told Lillipup who gave her a suspicious look. “Pup?” (You scared?) The pup asked. “I’m not scared Lillipup.” She replied before noting the look now on Espurr’s face. “I’m not.” She told him before running off. Everyone seemed to think she was afraid… She just didn’t want to go in alone.

Heading off where snacks, music, and fun were located Maria looked around. Everyone was dressed in costume. She had to admit it was cool. Specially that Ninjask costume! She saw Kirsi pretty easily enough as a Growlithe no less. She smiled at that knowing how much the girl loved her Growlithe Chance. There were also others but the Flygon figured if you figure one out then go with it. With everyone in costumes you might not find who you were looking for. “Come on lets go see Kirsi and Chance… and whoever that is.” She said heading over.

Lillipup was quick to head over to Chance. “Pup pup.” (Hey you have a twin.) She barked in greeting with a wag of her tail. Maria approached with a smile on her face as she heard talk of costumes and the haunted house. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought. Though, she did smile at the mention of a capture. “Hey, awesome costumes there guys. I hardly recognized you, Ava.” She said brightly. “Oh! Congrats on the capture by the way.” Espurr managed to pop his head out of her sweater. “Espurr thinks I’m a Kangaskhan.” Maria added with a small laugh.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 355
                                          OOC : - - -

TheWhiteDragonfly
                                          DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:28 pm
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi was trying to think of ways to walk around the fact that the house had really scared her. She wished she could just genuinely think it was fun without being actually scared. She wanted to try, really, really badly, to have fun. "Yeah, I went there too. It was pretty cool. I got hungry though so I came back here," she lied. "But you caught a new pokemon? That's so cool!" More than ever Kirsi wanted to go back in to see if she could find a cool new pokemon herself. "You gotta show me sometime. This is really cool, right?" she said, motioning to the party around them. The dance floor made her think of Koru and the culture festival dance. I wonder where she is?

Chance noticed Maria and Lillipup first. He turned to greet her, woofing a hello of his own. "Grow growl," (Hi! What? Twin?) He didn't get it at first, but when he did he wagged his tail. "Growl! Growl growlithe." (Oh yeah! It's cool right?) Her Maria looked like the weirdest Lillipup ever though. "Growl growl?" (You been to the place yet?) he asked, meaning the haunted house but not being very specific.

"Maria! Hehe, I'm an arcanine, like Chance will be! What are you dressed as?" It almost looked like she was like a buneary, but more sleek than that. Espurr was really, really cute though. Kirsi couldn't help but smile. "I wonder if there are any pokemon I'd like to catch in the mansion. I kinda wanted to go back..." she trailed off, realizing she was fishing for something. "H-have you gone yet Maria? Would you wanna go in together?" She didn't think Ava would want to go in again, but maybe if she could go with Maria it would be less scary.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

murruelecreuset
DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Chills by the Thread Count

Company : Yamask
                                            Wearing : Emolga Costume

Evelyn gave much consideration into her costume. Deciding to go with something completely outside her norm the dark haired girl get dressed up and headed out the door. Racing off to where all the fun was with Yamask at her side, Evelyn was happy. So happy in fact that like the Emolga she was, she glided into the snacks and crashed to the floor. “Mask?” (You okay?) The ghosted asked his clumsy trainer. “I’m okay…” She muttered from her spot before popping her head up. Giving her head a shake she looked around. The place looked great. ‘Oh Pretzels!’ Evelyn grabbed a few from her spot on the floor. For a moment she munched like a squirrel before getting up and brushing herself off.

“Hey Yamask, this is right up your ally. You think the glasses ruin the whole thing?” Evelyn asked her ghost friend. He quickly shook his head. Even with glasses it was a good outfit at least in his mind. Humans were odd but interesting to observe at times. “Oh good… So… pretzel…?” She asked him before tossing him one. “Ya~” (Yum~) Yamask declared munching away as well. They had snacks which was all they could ask for really. “You think we’ll recognize our friends…” She asked before saying. “They’re probably all in the haunted house.” She said with a sigh. “If only I wasn’t such a klutz…”

Evelyn probably would try out the creepy house herself if not for being so clumsy. She’d probably ruin the whole thing. That would make her the worst person ever. As it sat she wasn’t a good dancer either. ‘No, I need to stop thinking like this…’ She thought to herself. “Yamask, would you like to dance with an Emolga like me?” She asked curiously. Yamask smiled before giving a nod. She needed to have some fun even if it was with her just her Pokémon.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Word Count : 316

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Kirsi found Ava's new pokemon to be pretty cool. She smiled, nodding to her request. "Sometime, definitely!" Both of her pokemon were worn out from battling, so bringing them out didn't seem like a good move just yet. Maybe she could take the Spinarak out sometime later if Kirsi was still around.

Maria came up to the two of them, dressed up in a cute, brown costume. Honestly, Ava wasn't too sure about what she was. Was it an Eevee? Kirsi was first to ask, so Ava didn't bother voicing her question as well. She also congratulated Ava on her recent pokemon capture! She beamed, still thrilled about the whole thing. "Hey Maria! Yeah, I'm a Ninjask! And thanks!" Her Espurr poked its head out from her sweater, and Ava couldn't help but giggle before eating another pretzel.

Kirsi debated going back to the haunted mansion to look around, asking if Maria would want to go with her. Ava wanted to stay inside for now, but voiced her opinion anyway. "You should totally go back in. It's probably a lot easier to navigate with a friend anyway." Ava figured she had gone down some of the same hallways two or three times! If she had someone else with her, maybe she wouldn't had run into so many webs! "I'm personally gonna stay here though. I'm kinda hungry." Ava hoped they'd understand. She still wanted to check out everyone's costumes, but Ava considered potentially going back in later in the night. Even with the Pumpkaboo running around, it was pretty fun, and there was so much more to explore in there!

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: Maria, Kirsi// Pokemon Company: Chance, Espurr, Lillipup
                                Outfit: Ninjask Costume (See Photo) // Mood: Happy
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

TheWhiteDragonfly

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Festival Wιтн:CyndaquilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Incredibly excited/determined OoC: Okay with some time now I've edited the post to what I wanted it more to be ^^" ◉

Koru ran to the festival grounds excited for the nights’ events. She was afraid that she would be late after working on her costume for so long, but she loved how it turned out. If there was any pokemon she could be- it would be Ampharos. She had gone to the costumes that the coordination club had, but the Ampharos costume they had looked a little too girly for her taste, but thanks to sewing with her mother and sister (despite how bad she was at it sometimes) she whipped up something a little more to her liking, okay she totally loved it and couldn't wait to put it on at the dorm then rush over to the festival grounds. She couldn’t wait to see what everyone else was dressed as.

She stopped at the entrance to the festival grounds and was in awe of the decorations and people in costume,
"Oh wow so cool!" If the tail on her costume was real she would be wagging it happily. She took out Cyndaquil's pokeball and in a light he hopped into her arms, wearing a fluffed collar and horn headband to resemble a Mareep, "You ready for some fun buddy?"Cyndaquil nodded happily and Koru rested him on her shoulder as she ran into the festival to see what all was going on, and maybe to find some of her friends too. With everyone in costume she was a little nervous that she wouldn't recognize anyone, but from the small distance between them she immediately was able to notice Maria. She waved to get Maria's attention, but realized she was with a group of a few others. Koru skipped their way and then noticed Chance, proving that another of the group's was Kirsi and Chance.

She hopped in on the group to surprise and she sprang forward excited and smiling,
"Hi guys! Oh my gosh you guys all look amazing!” She hugged Maria and rested next to her. She couldn't believe how awesome everyone looked, Ava looked liked a ninja, Maria was rockin' it as a Sentret, and not to mention Kirsi and Chance were being twinsies right now. She sat Cyndaquil on the ground and he went up to the Growlithe without hesitation and greeted his friend. She petted him on the head and blushed too happy for herself to contain, "Aw you and Chance are twins that's so cute!" She looked around again at the festival then asked them, "So what have you guys done so far? I just got here I had some trouble getting my costume together..." she sheepishly admitted to them while laughing at herself.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:56 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___OOC =

___WITH = Tatiana (always), Ray, sentret

___MOOD = Unsure

___ACTIONS = Feeling Awkward

___CLOTHING = Costume

Josh seemed about as surprised as the boy who’d bumped into him. He was a little upset that he hadn’t noticed him, the blue and yellow was rather bright, especially in combination. He was ready to offer a hand, but the other student managed to avoid falling over.

At first, Josh was ready to snap about watching where you were walking, but the kid seemed more upset than seemed appropriate. He smiled, hoping he was handing this in the right way.

”You ok?” Josh asked, trying to figure out the boys costume. It certainly wasn’t a pokemon he knew. That, of course, wasn’t saying much. ”What pokemon is your costume? I don’t know many, and it’s really cool looking.” Even if the other student told him, it wouldn’t help though, Josh found his knowledge of various pokemon sorely lacking.

”Hey, see that girl in the brown costume? I have that pokemon!” Josh said, pulling out the pokeball. He let sentret out, wary that it might run off, but it just stood up on it’s the, taking in the new environment it found itself in.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv 18
❥ 50 / 250
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
    ➀ Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
    ➁ Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➂ Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➃ Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

User Image

Sentret
Sentret - Male Lv 6
Keen Eye - Lonely (+ATK/-DEF)
❥ 0 / 250
    ➀ Scratch NORMAL - PP35/35 - POW 60 (40+20) - ACC 100
    ➁ Foresight NORMAL - PP40/40 - POW n/a - ACC n/a
    ➂ Defense Curl NORMAL - PP40/40 - POW n/a - ACC n/a

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ Great Ball x1

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ Rare Candy x0

► B E R R I E S :
        ↦ Pecha
        ↦ Wepear
        ↦ Persim x2
        ↦ Cheri
        ↦ Chesto
        ↦ Rawst

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ Pokegear Camera Upgrade

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ Charizard Plush
        ↦ Kingdra Plush

murruelecreuset
Josh sent out a sentret

DJ Double B
if you wanna have ava and josh interact

SpazzticPanda1311
sorry for the delay!

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray was seriously worried that he had offended the boy in front of him. It was clear as day that the boys outfit wasn't something you could miss, not with those brighter colors. It was just that Ray had so much on his mind that he had failed to see him even though he was clearly there. He nervously fiddled with his fingers, not daring to look up at the boys most likely angry face. Was it hot in here or was it just Ray that was sweating bullets?

Ray looked up as the boy asked if he was ok. Ray hesitantly nodded, rubbing his arm nervously as the boy seemed to be looking him over. Was he trying to see what his costume was or something? Maybe there was something on his shirt? He tilted his head a bit to the side confused, but when the boy asked him what pokemon his costume was, and that it was really cool looking he blushed a bit embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his head "Ah... It's we... um... I'm not that cool, I mean the costume is but i'm not... wait that came out wrong er... no what I meant was... oh nevermind! The pokemon this costume is er... based off of was pachirisu, it's a um... kind of like a electric squirrel?" he said a bit hesitantly. Why couldn't he speak like a normal human being?!

It was then that Ray was pulled out of his self-pitying mood when the boy all of a sudden started telling him to look over at a girl. Blinking, he did as instructed and looked over to see that a girl was wearing a brown outfit. Ray didn't know what pokemon it was, but it seemed like it was a cute fuzzy one. When the boy then went on to state that he had that pokemon, Ray titled his head a bit as the other boy pulled out a pokeball and let out what seemed to be said pokemon. Ray excitedly looked it over "Oh! That's really cool... I've never seen this pokemon before" he murmured, looking it over. He gave the pokemon a small, but shy wave. Ray wondered if he too should bring out his own pokemon, it was only polite right?

So he did that, even thought he didn't know if the boy even wanted to see his own pokemon. That and if he brought out Rey he was pretty sure a few people would actually realize who he was. Well too late for that now "er... no one in here has uh a costume of my pokemon... but um... you can see him if er... you want" he said, before letting Rey out of his pokeball. The small Rufflet stretched out his wings, and shook his head as vigorously before blinking up at the other boy. Rey looked towards his trained, then back at the boy before waving a small wing in greeting. It was then that Ray noticed a few more people come in, particularly Koru. At that he grew nervous, and he honestly didn't wnat to be here right now. He turned towards the boy he bumped into before giving him a sheepishly apology and good bye "S... sorry! I think um... that I'm going to hit that haunted er... mansion? I uh... I'm Ray by the way... not that you have to remember or anything!" he squeaked. He groaned, what was wrong with him. He rubbed his arm before moving out "sorry... bye!" he said, as he left.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Hey sorry for leaving like that, but I really want Ray to get into the haunted mansion to catch a phantump. Josh is welcome to join him though it he'd like! ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Xaven the Raven

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Ava, Kirsi & Koru
                                          Wearing : Sentret Costume

Maria smiled as Kirsi said she was an Arcanine. She figured Kirsi was either a Growlithe or an Arcanine. It definitely suited her. Then Ava said she was a Ninjask. Which, Maria had to admit was very cool. They were probably ten times better than her costume but that was just her. Sadly even if her costume was good, Maria wouldn’t admit it to herself. On that note, Kirsi asked her what she was dressed up as. “I’m a Sentret.” She answered. “It was either this or a Vulpix.” She added sheepishly. Espurr blinked from his spot in Maria’s collar. Clearly he’d done something cute. What that was he wasn’t quite sure. Lillipup on the other hand was happily conversing with Chance. At first the fire pup seemed confused about what she said but he soon caught on. “Pup pup.” (It sure is.) She replied brightly. The costume idea was pretty cool.

Lillipup glanced up at their humans before looking back to Chance. “Pup. Lillipup pup. Pup...” (No not yet. Maria was nervous about it. Going alone and all...) The pup answered. With the thoughts of the haunted mansion, Espurr was more curious about that then anything else. Maria couldn’t blame him. She was interested too but she wasn’t about to jump at it by herself. Kirsi was thinking about going back in to see about finding a Pokémon. Perhaps she could go with her. Even Ava was saying it would be a good idea. As if Kirsi had been reading the Maria’s mind she asked if she’d want to go in together. “No, I haven’t. I thought about it though.” She answered before adding with a nod. “Sure I’ll go with you. I’d rather go with someone then alone.”

It was then that Maria noticed Koru wave to her from a distance. The brunette waved back to her as the Salamence came over to join them. “Hi Koru,” She greeted hugging her friend from battle class. “Nice Ampharos costume.” She told her before looking to Cyndaquil. “And nice Mareep costume Cyndaquil.” She added with a smile. Lillipup’s attention then turned to Cyndaquil as he was set down. “Pup!” (Hey Cyndaquil!) The brown pup greeted the fire mouse. “I just got her a little bit ago. Couldn’t decide which costume to go with. Kirsi and I were planning on braving the haunted manor. See what Pokémon we can find.” Maria told Koru her mild fear being replaced with slight excitement. It might be fun and Ava caught a Spinarak in there too. What fun could she and Kirsi get into?

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 430

TheWhiteDragonfly
                                          DJ Double B
                                          Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Kirsi clapped her hands together. "Oh, a Sentret! That sounds kind of familiar." It definitely wasn't a buneary then, hehe. Kirsi would try to remember to look a picture up later. Maria said she'd go in with Kirsi. "Awesome! It'll be a lot less scary- um, a lot more fun with you there! No problem Ava, there's lots of good food here." Since Ava had caught a pokemon from the house, it made double sense she wasn't going back in.

"Growlithe!" (You should come with us!) Chance said. The thought that Kirsi needed more than just him to feel safe made him a little sad though and he felt a tinge of regret for saying that so quickly. Chance shook it away- he wanted them to come because it would be more fun that way. It was silly to be jealous, because Kirsi loved him best, no matter what!

Kirsi saw a big yellow pokemon- no, a Koru dressed up like a big yellow pokemon! And wow oh wow Cyndaquil was dressed up too, so cute! "Thanks Koru! Wooow, you made that yourself? That's awesome! I just got this from the school..." Kirsi pulled on her earlobe, a little embarrassed. "Did you make your costume, Maria?" She felt pretty silly now, for not even thinking of costumes until yesterday.

Chance craned his neck to see Cyndaquil up in Koru's arm. "Growl growlithe!" [Hiya Cyndaquil! Hey, you're dressed up too!] He scratched his collar with one paw; just looking at it made him a little itchy. He wondered why only Cyndaquil was dressed up in stuff. Though he wasn't sure if he'd like being dressed in anything anyways... who needed a costume when you had this cool fur like him anyways! When Koru set Cyndaquil down, Chance trotted forward to sniff and say hello. Did Cyndaquil know Lillipup?

"Um, so far I went in the haunted house a little, but I came back here since it seemed like more fun to go with someone else. Maria and I were gonna go, do you wanna come?" Kirsi looked around at everyone else at the party. "I'm not sure how much time we've got until they close the house. We should probably go now if we're gonna." Kirsi could hand in her costume contest voting slip on the way out, too.

[ Exit to Haunted House :3 ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]