Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A city with a interesting output. Women do most of the heavy lifting with construction and taking care of the city including their power plant while men work at restaurants and concession stands selling weapons and food, including cup of noodles (Gladio's Favorite~~)
There is also the Leville where you can spend the night for a few hundred bucks!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vincent appeared just outside Lestallum City where right by the parked cars. He smiled softly before cracking his back loudly, looking around to see the beautiful sight around him. The city was peaceful and safe. He rubbed the back of his head as he wondered why someone from here could have any problems here so he closed his eyes to listen in on any noises. He sighed as he heard silence so he waited for Cortex to arrive. While he did, he saw a different portal appear next to him just to quickly disappear, showing the compass that pilots his ship laying on the ground. He sighed softly before leaning down to grab onto the compass, looking at it as he thought about what had happened back in the Land of Shinobi. He placed it back into his pocket before looking around to notice the lights shining softly along with the many cars driving through the street, noticing how beautiful each car was. They looked like they could belong in a car show but he knew that he was getting off track so he only spoke to himself,"Well..after the war is over...I could get myself a nice car like these.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

"then you better hope you strike it rich" Cortex said walking out of the portal hearing him then looked around the city "nice place ... wonder what the trouble is"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vincent looked over at Cortex with a soft smile before placing his hands against his hips, looking around to notice that there was something small running around through the streets. This was when Vin began to speak softly,"Well..lets go check out the area. This place here is where the women work the hard jobs while the men stay at home or run restaurants."
Vin rubbed the back of his head before walking across the street with his hands in his pockets, noticing a large amount of dark aura appearing near by which made him kinda worried. He looked over to one of the store clerks who were looking nervous or scared, asking about what had happened. Apparently there was a large shadow that had appeared to terrify the others. They didn't know what it was but it stole a lot of money from them and other clerks throughout the city. Vin rubbed his hairy chin before looking back at Cortex,"I suggest we split up. If you find anything, let me know."
Vin then walked toward the back alleys, his hands in his pockets trying to find what this scent was coming from. The dark aura wasn't in one simple location but it was spread throughout the city, making him uneasy.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:09 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex only nodded as he walked down the streets to talk to the other clerks to get a better picture of what it was they were hunting, one thing was for certain it was a common occurrence so most likely it would strike again

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vincent looked around the alley ways, figuring that's where most things dark or evil would lurk through the shadows of the alley ways. Unfortunately, Vin was looking in the wrong direction. While Cortex was talking to the a different store clerks, a dark figure traveled through his eye of sight as he went through a different alley way, only seeing a cape on the thief's back as he ran away from the scene.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

narrowing his eyes, Cortex activated his Cold Gun and went down the ally he saw the figure going down. he felt his old senses kick in, hearing of the tiniest thing, his eye-sight adjusting to the shadows. the next time he saw movement he shot his gun at the figure and a beam of white flame shot out freezing the wall aiming for the figures cape

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"KUSO!(Dammit!) How dare you free the all mighty Nobunaga Oda!, spoke the shadowy figure before lights came on in the alley way, noticing a black and white haired cat hanging from his small cape which was frozen against the dead end wall. The cat groaned as he couldn't reach his small purple rifle which was on the ground below him. His gold eyes stared down Cortex as he hissed at him with his anger grew more and more, his nails out as he was ready to scratch his foe if he got close,"Prepare yourself for the fight of your life!"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex blinked a few times at the sight then rubbed his eyes before looking back at the .... talking cat "is this a weird dream or something?" he asked the cat point blankly "of all the things i've seen in my life, and ... trust me i've seen a lot of strange things ... i ... i-i never would have imagined-" sighs and sits down on a crate rubbing his eyes "trust me, if i wanted to you would have been a block of ice if you were lucky ... if not then your body could have been shattered on impact with anything" he said waving his gun at the cat "why are you stealing from people?"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Oda growled at this man with glasses for a short time before he just sighed, his eyes piercing at Cortex with intent on savagely cutting him into bits. When he did this, Vin had arrived after hearing the commotion and the sound of Cortex's gun firing. He stood there with his eyebrow raised before speaking to his friend silently,"Sadly enough...there are now talking cats..met a different one today that told me Mitsuki is going to obtain her power of the keyblade. Plus, E-Man wasn't that different. Being a ferret that talked but come to find out he was sent by my father to protect me."
Oda squints at Cortex, his gold eyes shining bright as he hung there by his cape being frozen by the doctor's ice gun. He then sighed yet again before he began to speak up,"Best I start from the beginning then..I was a mighty and proud emperor in my time many centuries ago. I was powerful with the darkness but could never reach immortality. That's when I met a man in a dark coat. Kuso yarō(b*****d)..He told me that he could give me what I needed. Sadly enough though, that came with a price..that price was to be his left hand man...anywho, I'm not use to being someone's pet so I fought him in glorious battle. Sadly enough though, I lost and was turned into this...feline creature.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex only looked at the cat for a while before taking off his glasses "immortality is always a curse, i may not be immortal but everyone i care about, besides my nephew, is dead ... what you wanted ... i could never understand why you would fear death" he said before going up to the wall with his gun and hit the butt of the gun against the frozen brick shattering it and freeing Oda who Cortex just looked at him "we hear you've been stealing again, i won't hold back ... the kill shot for this Cold gun is not meant for you" he said before turning away and walked to Vin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vincent watched as Cortex freed Oda from his frozen prison, making him fall to the ground where is small purple rifle was. He squinted at the cat emperor before noticing him picking up his gun, attempting to fire at his friend. Vin quickly summoned his two edged keyblade which made his ring shine a white light before throwing it to block the rifle as it fired. When the bullets bounced off, it hit all around Oda before Vin used his hand signature to teleport to his weapon, which was close to Oda. He then slapped the back of the cat emperor's cloak before, placing a seal against it which made Nobunaga parazlyed. He hissed at Vin before the keyblade warrior picked up the cat before petting it softly, only to hear it hiss at him but was unable to move,"Well...we can't just leave him here. Without supervision, he'll just keep stealing and stealing..so...lets take him with us."
Oda opened his eyes widely before screaming loudly at his captors,"HOW DARE YOU! PUT ME DOWN!! I AM THE DEMON KING, NOT SOMEONE'S PET!"
"You will be unless you want to be freed from your cat...prison? I don't know but what if we help if you help us?", Vincent suggested as he held him like a baby, petting his furry belly softly which made Oda increasingly upset, trying to bite at Vin's fingers but it didn't hurt him,"What do you say, Cortex? Can we keep him? Pleeeeeeeease??"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex spun around pointing his gun at the cat only st see Vin make short work on paralyzing the cat emperor then exhaled out his nose "trust me cat, your not the darkest thing we've met ... i cannot believe i just said that" he said as he saw Vin pleed like a child to keep Oda before rubbing his eyes "this has got to be the weirdest day ever ... fine ... but if we find out the richest person in the world is a duck or something like that ... then i'm going to work for someone less crazy, like UNIT or something"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Yes~", Vin smiled with glee before hearing about how he would quit which only made him laugh, knowing the reference from watching tv when he was still living on the streets at a young age,"Oh don't be such scrooge. This'll be fun and you know it. Besides, UNIT has weird stuff too you know like aliens and ghosts and robots that go EXTERMINATE!!"
"Great...now I have to deal with this moron for awhile..", Oda spoke his mind as he just laid there, unable to fight back or anything. As they walked out, Vin gave back the jewels and the cash that Oda had stolen before walking out to the parking lot to look at the sights. He then spoke to Cortex with a soft smile,"This place is quite dangerous for sure along with many other realms..but we are he to protect them as much if not better than UNIT. We just have to find a way to defeat the men who broke our dreams of being our own warriors..our own engineers..who broke our dreams to be truly free."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:55 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

"yeah but no magic, aliens i could deal with ... but talking animals ... that's just too much" Cortex said as he walked with Vin and heard him speak of the ones who broke their dreams "i already have a way to defeat the one who ruined my life ... first i'll freeze his dragon into a million pieces ... then him" he said sternly as the light reflected off his glasses.

unbeknownst to either of them, a figure was in the shadows watching them smirking as his icy breath escaped his mouth even though the weather was somewhat warm

Aussie Srives

Lucis (Realm of Final Fantasy XV)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces