Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Akala Island: Konikoni City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm
"Akala Island: Konikoni City"
Connecting Land Routes:

Route 9

User ImageXXxxXXUser Image

Konikoni City is a coastal merchant city situated on Akala Island of the Alola region. It is home to many of Akala Island's most respected pokemon trainers such as Gym Leaders Lana and Mallow, and Olivia of Alola's E4. There are a large selection of shops located here as well, selling various goods and services from the stalls lining the city's streets, such as massages, incense, herbs, and spices. Given the influx of trade goods, it's no wonder why the restaurant here is so popular. There is also a large salon and clothing store located here, and an accessory shop belonging to Alola's E4 member Olivia that sells beautiful hand made rock jewelry and fossils.

User Image

Location specific items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pikanium Z: Once per battle, a Pikachu with the move Volt Tackle may instead use ç•Catastropika: 210 To Obtain: 30 posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Skull Fossil: Resurrects Cranidos To Obtain 50 Posts
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Armor Fossil: Resurrects Shieldon To Obtain 50 Posts
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cover Fossil: Resurrects Tirtouga To Obtain 50 Posts
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Plume Fossil: Resurrects Archen To Obtain 50 Posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pure Incense: Boosts Power of Normal Type Moves by x1.2. Note: Causes Chimecho to produce a Chingling Egg if holding this item while breeding. To Obtain: 30 Posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense: Boosts Power of Psychic Type Moves by x1.2. Note: Causes Mr. Mime to produce a Mime Jr. Egg if holding this item while breeding.
      To Obtain: 30 Posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Malasada: Removes all status conditions To Obtain: 20 posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Dance Zygarde Core: Allows the Zygarde Cube to teach the move Dragon Dance to a Zygarde Note: Must have the Zygarde Cube to capture Zygarde Cores To Obtain: 10 posts

Pokeball Smith Tiki will create Apricorn and Gem Pokeballs in this area.

User Image

Akala Island Kahuna Challenge

Battling the Island Kahuna is an old tradition of the Alola region. With the gyms set up, many trainers now choose to do the league challenge rather than the island challenge, but Alola keeps to tradition and will continue to look to the Tapu for new island kahunas, and the kahunas will take on any challenger. Kahunas do not need to be done in any particular order, and can only be battled once. After posting a battle with the kahuna, please quote a mod for approval.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahuna: Olivia
Prize: Rockium Z, +60 EXP Split between battlers

Nosepass▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 26▐ 260/260 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Norma▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Spark▐ Electric▐ Special▐ 65▐ 7/10 chance of paralysis
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Rock Slide▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 75▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Thunder Wave▐ Electric▐ Status▐ Inflicts paralysis on target

Boldore▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 26▐ 260/260 HP▐ Ability: Sand Force - Strengthens Rock, Ground, and Steel moves, doing x1.3 damage during a sandstorm
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Sandstorm▐ Rock▐ Status▐ Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Rounds
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Power Gem▐ Rock▐ Special▐ 80
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Mud-Slap▐ Ground▐ Special▐ 20▐ Lower targets accuracy one stage
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Headbutt▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 70▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Lycanroc (Midnight Form)▐ Rock▐ ♀▐ Lv 27▐ 270/270 HP▐ Ability: Vital Spirit -The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability.▐ Held Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rockium Z
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Accelerock▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Priority +1
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Lower targets speed one stage
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Bite▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Howl▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raises user's physical attack one stage

User Image

Pokemon Appearances:

-5 rp posts are required, then roll an 4-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon. Only certain pokemon can ask for help. If you encounter one fo these pokemon and choose to activate the SOS system, it will cost you 1 encounter post per SOS pokemon summoned (max of three per battle). You must then roll for which pokemon is summoned, and what the level of that pokemon is. Only one pokemon can be summoned at a time

Wild Pokemon:
      1 = Diglett (Alolan)
      2 = Zubat
      3 = Diglett (Alolan)
      4 = Zubat

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
      1=Lv. 20
      2=Lv. 21
      3=Lv. 22
      4=Lv. 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Akala Island: Konikoni City
Work with me, people! Myself, my Pokemon
Current Outfit: Blue tank top with decal, black shorts, and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/1 (Flying Enabled)
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 76/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 85/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 10/10
Crystal Shard: 0/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Assault Vest: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Soothe Bell: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
TM Aurora Veil: 23/30 (Reduced from 40 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Beast Balls (10), TM Aurora Veil (30), GS Balls, Balm Mushrooms, Rare Candies, VS Seeker, TM Flamethrower (30 – Cinnabar), TM Leech Life (30 – Route 9)

Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 20 Lucario (December 2015 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 15 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)
Wise Glasses (February 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Energy Drink (January 2020 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
TM Psychic (New Year’s Egg Event 2020 ; Unclaimed)
TM Leech Life (New Year’s Egg Event ; Unclaimed)
Odd Incense (April 2015 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Paper Lantern (October 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Liechi Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Apicot Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Kelpsy Berries x5 (February 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Micle Berries x5 (March 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Tamato Berries x5 (April 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Colbur Berries x5 (May 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Pomeg Berries x5 (June 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Enigma Berries x5 (July 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Kee Berries x5 (August 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Belue Berries x5 (October 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Belue Berries x5 (January 2020 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)

Event(s): Battle Recorder activated! (4/5)

Level 10 Abra (with Magic Bounce) (for Skia), Level 10 Oranguru (for Lakshmi), and Level 10 Ryuushu received from Tay!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Red gem glowing brightly, Gemini cast her eyes down below as she sensed the familiar thought pattern on the outskirts of the incoming city. ”There! I just heard him, somewhere over there,” she quickly spoke, catching the attention of Zoey and Piper as she gestured in the general direction she’d sensed the thoughts were coming from. The Noivern acted hastily to change her course of flight, making a sharp banking turn so that they now were circling over the area below. Zoey squeezed her legs and gripped the dragon’s mane tightly, Orpheus following suit so that the sudden pivot didn’t end up tossing them overboard. ”Alright, let’s make a landin’ just down there,” she directed, glancing momentarily towards Gemini as the Espeon made no attempt to object to this course of action, ”I don’t see anythin’ particularly out o’ the ordinary… If he’s here like ya said, though, chances are he might be layin’ low to not bring too much unwanted attention.”

Gemini nodded in agreement, bracing herself as Piper descended towards the ground to land.
”Valid. Though this is also his first time flying to anywhere outside of Galar, I’m sure being lost in a new place like this isn’t exactly working wonders for his nerves either,” she added, wasting no time in jumping down as soon as the Noivern’s feet hit solid ground and came to a full stop. From what she could sense of his thoughts and emotions, he was clearly quite spooked and very unsure of what to do. In hindsight, this probably hadn’t been the most ideal choice of a first official mission to have given to a novice trainee, though Gemini admittedly hadn’t thought much of it at the time since she figured that it would’ve been fine because he had a veteran agent to guide him. Perhaps next time she’d ask for a cabbie with a bit more experience before doing anything like this again, but she couldn’t really fault the poor rookie on what had gone wrong.

Scanning around carefully to try to pinpoint where she could sense him, Gemini’s eyes locked onto a small patch of flowering bushes.
”Remington, are you alright? It looks like the coast is clear now so there’s no need to hide anymore,” she called out, ears twitching as she did another quick telepathic scan to confirm that there were indeed no threats detected nearby. Almost immediately, there was a hasty rustle followed by a burst of blue feathers as the Pokemon in hiding made its presence known. ”O-Oh! Miss Gemini! Th-Thank Arceus you’re still alive and well! I was so w-worried for the longest time!” the Pokemon in question, a rather large-looking bird with blue feathers and a black crest that ran above its sharp red eyes and formed a thick mane around its neck, hastily squawked upon seeing the Espeon. ”I th-thought I’d lost ya for good when I realized I-I had accidentally dropped ya back there… I would’ve gone back but those bloody s-seed spitters were absolutely relentless! Th-They chased me for bleedin’ miles before I was able to th-throw ‘em off my trail,” he continued rambling on, feathers all puffed and frazzled with panic as he fiddled with his wings, ”O-Oh… The Th-Thane would’ve surely h-had my hide if he caught wind th-that I’d ended up losing a passenger in such a dangerous place…”

Gemini huffed, dismissively flicking her tail as she shook her head in disproval. ”Ach, that old crow ought to learn to lighten up. Besides, I did end up making it to where we were heading safely in the end, did I not?” she insisted, offering a reassuring smile, ”It wasn’t entirely your fault that what happened had happened, I’m just glad you’re okay, really.” The Corvisquire seemed to lighten up a little at her words as he gave a small beaked smile and a nod of agreement, though still looked somewhat ruffled as he glanced curiously at his partner’s new apparent company. ”Suppose this guy’s yer missin’ ride, then?” Zoey cut in, glancing over towards the Espeon expectantly as she was missing a little context here. Seeming to get the hint, Gemini was more than happy to fill in her temporary company. ”Aye, I mean, yes, I’d like for you all to meet Remington Rothchester Ravenswood the Second, my mission partner and Flying Taxi pilot in training. Remy, I’d like for you to meet my companions, Zoey, Piper, and Orpheus, they helped me out back in the jungle and brought me here,” she said as she gestured to the redhead and her Pokemon. The Espeon chuckled softly as she noted the Corvisquire raising a wing in salute as he was introduced, muttering under his breath that ‘just Remy’ was fine too.

”A-Aye! Th-The Flying Taxi is th-the number one choice of transportation all across th-the Galar region!” Remington affirmed with a sharp nod as he held himself proudly, though his stance sagged as he shook his head and averted his eyes, ”B-But seeing as th-this isn’t Galar, I-I’m a little out of my element here… N-not really the best way to start my track record as a future Flying Taxi pilot… I can’t th-thank you enough for being such a g-great help to miss Gemini, really…” He’d be lucky to get out of this with at least a warning, especially after he had not only lost his passenger but had also lost her in a place that could’ve been potentially very dangerous. At the very least Gemini had come out of it unharmed, but still… ”Oh don’t worry so much about it, as far as they know you got me to where I needed to go safely enough in the end. That counts as a success in my book as far as I’m concerned,” the Espeon spoke up, casually dismissing her partner’s worries as she gave a sly smirk and a knowing wink, ”Besides, what that old crow doesn’t know won’t hurt ‘im, yeah? Either way, the transport mission is complete so I believe we’re all finished here for now. Think you can find your way back easily enough from here?”

Remington opened his beak as if to object, but quickly shut it, deciding that not arguing against it was for the better. Gemini was considered to be among one of the top veteran agents and held her fair share of sway among the higher ups, and she certainly didn’t leave any room for him to complain otherwise. If she considered the mission, flub and all, a success, then so be it. Still, even if he was technically being let off the hook for now, it certainly meant he’d have to train even harder from now on if he had any hopes of being a worthy candidate for a Flying Taxi pilot. ”Th-Thank you, miss Gemini, miss Zoey, and y-you all too for everything you've done… I sh-should be able to get back to Galar on my own well enough, and I’ll d-definitely work harder to be a better cabbie from here on,” he chirped, dipping his head gratefully to the Espeon and to her companions. ”Hey, it’s no problem, we’re more than happy to help out anytime. Safe travels, lil’ guy,” Zoey chipped in with a warm smile, the Corvisquire saluting back once more with a tiny smile at her reassuring words. Then, with a rush of wind and a burst of blue feathers, he took to the skies, quickly disappearing among the clouds as he made haste back to his home region. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Accompanied by NPC Espeon for now ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 40 │ 400/400 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 34/43 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Lukas││ Level 42 │ 420/420 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 19/44 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 37 │ 370/370 HP │ Tough Claws │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 17/42 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Fist Ball) User Image Gunnar││ Level 39│ 390/390 HP │ Swarm │ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 16/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 27│ 270/270 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 4/23 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (50 ; Priority +1) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (90 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (110 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 23/31 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Holder earns ½ of EXP gained by teammates from battles) │ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Inspiration Ball) (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Sheer Force │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image (Ryuushu) Ryuushu││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Magic Bounce │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sweet Scent (Lowers target’s evasiveness one stage) ; Gust (40 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Twister (40 ; 3/10 Flinch ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image User Image Gemini││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Magic Bounce│ Relaxed: Calm and collected, but has a bit of a temper when things don’t go to plan, goal-oriented yet loves taking time to have fun │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Psychic (90 ; ½ chance to lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Signal Beam (75 ; 4/10 Confusion) ; Helping Hand (Boosts 1 adjacent ally Pokemon’s Attack & Sp. Attack by x1.5 in double battle ; Priority +5)

Level 10 Abra (Magic Bounce) (For Skia)

Level 10 Oranguru (For Lakshmi)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp, Lana’s Stamp, Kiawe’s Stamp, Mallow’s Stamp

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Solarbeam
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Assorted Soaps and Conditioning Shampoo
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Jarl Reidar)
- EXP Share
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Eviolite (Held by Maja)
- Rose Incense (Held by Viola)
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Nevermeltice (Held by Eir)
- Charcoal (Held by Lukas)
- Zap Plate (Held by Storm)
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Battle Recorder

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x5
- Lum Berries x4

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 77/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 86/15
TM Aurora Veil: 24/30 (Reduced from 40 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Beast Balls (10), TM Aurora Veil (30), GS Balls, Balm Mushrooms, Rare Candies, VS Seeker, TM Flamethrower (30 – Cinnabar)

Gotta have it (Claims):

Level 10 Abra (with Magic Bounce) (for Skia), Level 10 Oranguru (for Lakshmi), and Level 10 Ryuushu received from Tay!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Watching Remington depart until he was well out of sight and out of range of her telepathy, Gemini turned to look towards her companions. ”Well, now that I’m where I’m meant to be I suppose this is where we must part ways,” she spoke after a moment of silence, ”I’m eternally grateful for everything you did, consider me indebted to you for coming to my aid when it was needed most.” Even though she’d only known Zoey and her Pokemon for only a short while, the Espeon couldn’t help feeling saddened that she would have to depart almost as soon as she’d met them. Still, her actual business was with someone else, though she would hold onto a kernel of hope that perhaps she might meet Zoey again sometime in the future. ”Again, it’s no trouble at all. We’re just happy to help out where we can, no payment needed~” the woman assured with a grin, ”Best of luck to ya with yer mission, Gemini.”

The Psychic type bowed respectfully, a smile creeping across her muzzle as she waved her tail in a gesture of farewell.
”And best of luck to you with your challenge and all of your future endeavors, Zoey. Maybe someday we’ll meet again,” she returned, ”But until then, let us only say ‘Au revoir’.” With those parting words, the Espeon gave one last smile to her acquaintances before turning away, padding off in the direction of where she was meant to be. Zoey noted curiously that the direction Gemini was going was towards the Konikoni City police station, but then again since she was an Interpol agent it only made sense that her particular clientele would be the law enforcement authority in more local areas. Perhaps she had been enlisted to help out with beating back all the criminal activity that had seemingly been on the rise lately? Then again, Zoey had hardly heard any kind of peep from Team Skull ever since her arrival here, and even then she’d call them more of a large, problematic band of delinquents than an actual criminal organization…

”Perhaps it is time we move on too, Fraulein, there is still the Kahuna to take on while we are here as well, ja?” Orpheus spoke up, drawing Zoey out of her thoughts and back to reality as he gestured towards the nearby city gate. ”Ah yeah, right,” she murmured, shaking her head as she reoriented herself, ”I know Olivia’s got a shop here where she sells all kinds o’ neat handmade rock jewelry n’ even fossils, we should try checkin’ there first.” Confident and with that plan in mind, Zoey gestured for her Pokemon to follow as they walked through the huge ornate gates and set foot on the stone road leading through the city. Almost immediately Orpheus’s eyes lit up in wonder at the aesthetic beauty of the architecture and the vastness of the marketplace, while Piper quickly recoiled at the waves and waves of people that surrounded them almost instantly. Climbing up onto Zoey’s back, the Noivern firmly dug her claws into the woman’s shirt to keep herself grounded and calm as best she could. ”It’ll be okay, elskling, ye’ll just have to endure it for a lil’ bit, okay?” she crooned comfortingly, reaching a hand up and gently stroking the dragon’s soft yet shaggy mane to help alleviate her nerves. With a somewhat contented trill, Piper felt herself easing up just a fraction more with her trainer’s help as she instinctively leaned into the affectionate touch.

”My, what an interesting place… There seem to be some unique cultural influences at play here that seem so different from the other cities we have seen so far,” the Zoroark remarked, his voice carrying a lilt of curiosity as he took in the sights around them. Konikoni certainly had a wildly different feel to it, it seemed much more… traditional here as opposed to the more industrialized look of Heahea and Hau’oli. Zoey hummed in agreement, already feeling well at home as they strode through the grand marketplace area that seemed to be a big draw for the crowds. Amá and Azhé’é always loved visiting Konikoni when they could due to the wide selection boasted by the market here, and Zoey had to admit this was among her favorite places to go whenever they went out on a daytrip. She hadn’t exactly thought too hard about where she might want to live whenever she could get a place of her own, but Konikoni would admittedly be one of her top choices. Would probably be a touch on the expensive side, but it would very well be worth the price.

The smells of fresh fried malasadas and other hot street foods tickled her nose as they weaved their way through the crowds, bellowing voices of vendors pitching their wares to passersby sounding around them from all angles.
”Fresh ripe fruit and berries! Picked just this morning!” shouted a man from nearby, while a woman’s distant call echoed just above the rest of the din, ”Incense on sale! We have a wide selection of incenses available for all tastes! Grab them while they last!” Piper’s ears immediately stood to attention at the call of fresh fruit, turning her gaze in the direction she’d heard the man with the produce stand. After maybe a couple minutes, Zoey ended up giving in, chuckling as she followed Piper’s gaze and made her way towards the fruit and berry stand to see what the selection was like today. As it turned out, the man had a veritable collection of berries on display, even some that looked like they were pretty rare and hard to find! Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, Zoey approached the stand and bought a good-sized share of berries, perhaps more than she knew what to do with but she’d find use for them somehow.

Eventually they made their way around to the various vendors of the marketplace, buying a lot of interesting and perhaps useful things like a pair of glasses said to boost a Pokemon’s special moves, a container of incense with a somewhat strange scent to it, a weird looking energy drink made specially for Pokemon, and a nice little decorative paper lantern rumored to summon spirits to the holder when it was lit. Zoey even managed to find a stall that happened to be selling TMs, and bought a couple that looked like they would come well in handy later on down the line. ”Whew, probably spent a lot more than I should all at once, but hopefully it was worth it,” she breathed as they managed to reach a part of the main road that wasn’t quite so crowded, her bag flush with all kinds of new items that added a fair bit more weight on top of everything else.

”That market sure is quite a dangerous place, seems everywhere you turn there is something else that draws you in to spend more and more money the longer you stay,” Orpheus remarked in amusement, ”I am sure many a poor soul has spent every last penny buying anything and everything that caught their eye here~” That much was certainly true, though Zoey was hardly worried about anything so menial as money when they had a wealth of items under their belt now. ”Heh, I’m sure it’s happened plenty times before, the market here has so much anyone could want and then some more,” Zoey said with a chuckle, gesturing up ahead towards one of the buildings with a sign depicting a pair of crossed hammers set above the entrance, ”Think that’s Olivia’s shop comin’ up here, let’s pop in for a lil’ visit, yeah?”

As Zoey reached out to push open the door of the shop, she was suddenly sent stumbling back a bit when they unexpectedly pushed outwards towards her as something seemed to be coming out of the building at the same time. Quickly regaining her balance before she fell over on her a**, she blinked upon seeing the figure of a Probopass that seemed to be standing firmly between them and the shop entrance.
”Proooooboooo,” bellowed the big-nosed rock Pokemon as it greeted them, wide, unblinking eyes looking between the woman and her companions as if sizing them up. ”Ah, he says that the shop is currently closed while Olivia is out for the time being. But if we want to find her, she is down by the lighthouse,” Orpheus chipped in, translating for the Probopass as it rotated its body to face in the direction of where Olivia had apparently gone. ”Alright, guess we’re headin’ there instead then. Thanks, big guy,” Zoey said with a grateful nod, giving the Probopass a light pat on its huge rocky nose as they headed off towards the lighthouse. Humming softly in approval, the floating rock head Pokemon stayed put as it watched the challenger run off to find Olivia, having no intentions of leaving its duties to watch over the shop until the Kahuna returned.

The further Zoey and her Pokemon walked as they reached the northernmost outskirts of Konikoni, the solid, rock road beneath their feet gradually gave way to soft, lush grass. Up ahead stood the tall, imposing structure of the lighthouse, which looked very out of place compared to the more traditional aesthetic of the rest of the city. She figured that perhaps the lighthouse was built sometime later after the city had been well established, though upon closer inspection the base of the building had already long since started to show signs of age and weathering.
”Curious…” the Zoroark murmured, gazing up at the lighthouse thoughtfully. Zoey, on the other hand, looked over in time to see a mature looking woman with dark skin and wild-looking black hair walking their way, the various bits of jewelry she wore on almost every visible part of her body clinking and jangling with each step she took. ”Well well, fancy seeing an island challenger here of all places,” she remarked with an amiable smile, gesturing towards the area around the lighthouse, ”I’ll be heading back to the shop pretty soon, I just came out here for a bit to rest and relax after cleaning up around the Ruins of Life.”

”Heh, well at least Tapu Lele seems to like keepin’ the place nice n’ tidy for any guests that come by,” Zoey joked with a grin, catching the amused smile that crossed the Kahuna’s face. Olivia turned to her, dark eyes glinting with a hint of daring challenge as she reached for one of the Pokeballs on her belt. ”Well from how confident you seem right now, I bet you just completed all of Akala’s island trials. Not too many people get this far into their challenge,” she said, tossing one forth and releasing a Nosepass onto the ground before her, ”But since you’re already here, how about a battle? I’d like to see just how strong you’ve become from taking on those trials!” Ever up for a challenge, Zoey was more than glad to accept as she grabbed for one of her own, figuring she’d let one of her Pokemon that hadn’t seen much battle yet have their chance to shine. ”Heh, now yer talkin’ my language! Go on, Jarl Reidar, time to gear up for battle!” she called out, the large form of the Pangoro bursting forth onto the field.

Happy to finally answer the call to combat for once, Jarl Reidar grinned wide around the leaf in his mouth as he popped his neck a couple times and slammed his claws together to rile himself up.
”Ha! ‘Bout damn time ya called me out here to actually battle, lass!” the Pangoro growled, straightening himself as he faced down his opponent, ”How ‘bout it then, eh? Let’s tussle, n’ ya better not hold back e’en a wee bit!” Ready and raring to go, Jarl wasted no time getting down to business as he slammed his fists together once more to rally himself before charging forth, prepared to slam a hard fist right into his opponent to start off the fight good and proper. 】☆ ☆

[Kahuna Battle]
Snakes alive! Zoey has challenged Kahuna Olivia!

Kahuna Olivia sent out Nosepass!

Nosepass▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 26▐ 260/260 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Spark▐ Electric▐ Special▐ 65▐ 7/10 chance of paralysis
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Slide▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 75▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
█ ◆ █►▐ Thunder Wave▐ Electric▐ Status▐ Inflicts paralysis on target

Jarl Reidar sounds the war drums!

---------------------------------------------------

Battle 1

Jarl Reidar used Hammer Arm!

Nosepass took 254 damage! (100 BP + 10 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective x 1.2 Iron Fist = 264 – 10 Defense Boost = 254) (6/260)

Jarl Reidar’s Speed fell!

Nosepass used Spark!

Jarl Reidar took 65 damage! (65 BP + 10 Level Boost = 75 – 10 Defense Boost = 65) (205/270)

Jarl Reidar was not paralyzed!

Jarl Reidar abuses priority and used Bullet Punch!

Nosepass took 110 damage! (40 BP + 10 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective x 1.2 Iron Fist = 120 – 10 Defense Boost = 110) (0/260)

Nosepass fainted!

--------------------------------------------

Intermission 1

Zoey kept out Jarl Reidar!

Kahuna Olivia sent out Boldore!

Boldore▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 26▐ 260/260 HP▐ Ability: Sand Force - Strengthens Rock, Ground, and Steel moves, doing x1.3 damage during a sandstorm
█ ◆ █►▐ Sandstorm▐ Rock▐ Status▐ Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Rounds
█ ◆ █►▐ Power Gem▐ Rock▐ Special▐ 80
█ ◆ █►▐ Mud-Slap▐ Ground▐ Special▐ 20▐ Lower targets accuracy one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Headbutt▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 70▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

----------------------------------------------------

Battle 2

Jarl Reidar used Bullet Punch!

Boldore took 110 damage! (150/260)

Boldore used Mud Slap!

Jarl Reidar took 20 damage! (20 BP + 10 Level Boost = 30 – 10 Defense Boost = 20) (185/270)

Jarl Reidar’s accuracy was lowered!

Boldore used Headbutt!

Jarl Reidar took 70 damage! (70 BP + 10 Level Boost = 80 – 10 Defense Boost = 70) (115/270)

Jarl Reidar does not flinch!

Jarl Reidar uses Hammer Arm and the attack connects!

Boldore took 254 damage! (0/260)

Jarl Reidar's Speed fell!

Boldore fainted!

-----------------------------------------------

Intermission 2

Zoey returned Jarl Reidar and sent out Coltrane!

Kahuna Olivia sent out Lycanroc (Midnight)!

Lycanroc (Midnight Form)▐ Rock▐ ♀▐ Lv 27▐ 270/270 HP▐ Ability: Vital Spirit -The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability.▐ Held Item: Rockium Z
█ ◆ █►▐ Accelerock▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Priority +1
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Lower targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bite▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
█ ◆ █►▐ Howl▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raises user's physical attack one stage

--------------------------------------------------------

Battle 3

Coltrane used Earth Power!

Lycanroc took 210 damage! (90 BP + 20 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective = 220 – 10 Defense Boost = 210) (60/270)

Lycanroc’s Sp. Defense was not lowered!

Lycanroc’s Z-Power activates! Rock Tomb becomes Continental Crush!

Coltrane took 110 damage! (120 Z-Move + 10 Level Boost = 130 – 20 Defense Boost = 110) (260/370)

Coltrane used Earth Power!

Lycanroc took 210 damage! (0/270)

Lycanroc fainted!

Zoey has defeated Kahuna Olivia!

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Gemini has left the party, will go to a future character later ; Claiming: x10 Belue Berries, x5 Kee Berries, x5 Enigma Berries, x5 Pomeg Berries, x5 Colbur Berries, x5 Tamato Berries, x5 Micle Berries, x5 Kelpsy Berries, x5 Apicot Berries, x5 Liechi Berries, Wise Glasses, Paper Lantern, Energy Drink, Odd Incense, TM Psychic, TM Leech Life ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 40 │ 400/400 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 35/43 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Lukas││ Level 42 │ 420/420 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 20/44 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 37 │ 370/370 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 18/42 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Fist Ball) User Image Gunnar││ Level 39│ 390/390 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 17/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 27│ 270/270 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 5/23 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (50 ; Priority +1) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (90 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 24/31 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Holder earns ½ of EXP gained by teammates from battles) │ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (110 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Inspiration Ball) (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image (Ryuushu) Ryuushu││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sweet Scent (Lowers target’s evasiveness one stage) ; Gust (40 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Twister (40 ; 3/10 Flinch ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Psychic
- Leech Life
- Solarbeam
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Jarl Reidar)
- EXP Share
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Eviolite (Held by Maja)
- Rose Incense (Held by Viola)
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Nevermeltice (Held by Eir)
- Charcoal (Held by Lukas)
- Zap Plate (Held by Storm)
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Battle Recorder
- Odd Incense
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x10
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x10
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x5
- Kee Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

SpectralEternity

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

User Image
Kahuna Olivia

Approved!

Zoey Received:
- Rockium Z
+ 60 exp. split between participants  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 78/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 87/15
TM Aurora Veil: 25/30 (Reduced from 40 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Beast Balls (10), TM Aurora Veil (30), GS Balls, Balm Mushrooms, Rare Candies, VS Seeker, TM Flamethrower (30 – Cinnabar)

Gotta have it (Claims):

+30 EXP to Jarl Reidar
+30 EXP to Coltrane

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Jarl Reidar managed to put a pretty sizable dent in the Kahuna’s team on his own as he managed to take down both her Nosepass and Boldore, all while weathering the attacks sent his way and shaking off their attempts to make him flinch and lose focus or paralyze him. Still, when it came time for Olivia to send out her ‘ace’ Pokemon, her Lycanroc, Zoey didn’t want to risk the Pangoro fainting since she knew that thing would surely use its Z-move first chance it got. In the end she called back Jarl and sent out Coltrane in his stead, the Lycanroc easily taking out the Kahuna’s with a couple strong hits from Earth Power. Grinning broadly in approval, the Kahuna recalled her fainted rock wolf, standing tall as she turned to face Zoey. ”Looks like you and your Pokemon really did learn quite a bit from all of those trials! This’ll conclude the second leg of the challenge here in Akala, so it’ll be off to Ula’ula with you from here on,” she affirmed with a nod, stepping forth and pressing a dark brown Z-Crystal into the redhead’s hand, ”Here, you’ve more than earned this Rockium Z. I’ll show you again how to unleash the might of the mountain with your Pokemon’s Z-Power potential!” Zoey watched as the Kahuna repeated the same dance she’d used to activate her Lycanroc’s Z-Crystal, which involved quite a bit of flexing from what she could see. Quite fitting for Rock types, she had to admit!

”Well thanks for the great battle, Kahuna, but I gotta motor so we can get on to trainin’ up for the Ula’ula trials,” she said with a chuckle, waving to the woman as she turned to head off in the direction they’d came, ”I’ll stop by the shop sometime to visit n’ see what ya got, be seein’ ya!” Technically going off to train hadn’t been completely untrue, but Zoey had plans in mind that involved being elsewhere. Ula’ula could wait for now, not like it would be going anywhere in the meantime, right? ”I figure we’d stop by the malasada shop real quick before we head out, grab some food for the road n’ whatnot,” she said as they headed back into the city proper, checking back down the main road for the restaurant in question. Sinnoh was quite a bit of distance away from here compared to Kanto, after all, best to be prepared for what would be a decently long trip.
”But of course~ It will be the last time we will be able to enjoy them for a while, so let us savor it while we still can,” Orpheus was happy to agree, Piper chipping in her two cents with a little warble as well.

Their plans now settled, they entered the malasada shop, Zoey placing down a pretty large order for a bunch of assorted flavors. She had to keep in mind that while her own team tended to eat quite a bit between themselves, there was also the matter of the Pokemon she’d picked up from Tay earlier that had to be accounted for. She certainly wasn’t going to let them starve in the meantime, and she had promised the teen that she’d take good care of them until she could find them good homes. The clerk seemed quite surprised at the rather large volume of the order, but seemed to understand as she wrote everything down and sent it back for the kitchen staff to prepare while Zoey paid up. Returning Jarl Reidar and Coltrane to their Pokeballs for now so Piper wouldn’t have to worry about carrying too much and after a good several minutes wait, the clerk called the redhead over to pick up her order. With three large bags worth of malasadas in hand, Zoey thanked the lady as she, Piper, and Orpheus headed back out of the shop.

”Alright, ya ready then?” she asked, turning to the Noivern as she rested a hand on the dragon’s wing, ”It’ll be a bit of a long trip, if ya need to stop n’ take a rest whenever then that’s fine. We ain’t in any real hurry, so no worries there.” Though Piper wasn’t entirely sure of where it was they were going yet, she gave a soft, pleased trill at Zoey’s reassuring words.
”Ah, speaking of, did we ever actually decide where it was we were going, Fraulein?” Orpheus spoke up, eyeing his trainer curiously as he wondered what she had in mind for their destination. From what he recalled, she hadn’t given any specifics on that in particular after they’d finished business in Konikoni, but surely she’d spent time thinking on it ever since they’d left Royal Avenue. ”I had a few different ideas in mind, my initial plan was that we’d start with Kanto n’ work our way around from there, but… I dunno, I kinda wanna save Kanto for a lil’ later n’ start out with a region that I don’t know much about instead,” she said, tapping a finger against her chin, ”Sinnoh sounded like a good place to start, it’s a bit further away compared to Kanto but it’s a pretty easy trip otherwise. Unless y’all have any objections ya wanna put out while we’re still here?”

Piper shook her head, having nothing to input and no complaints about their choice of destination. She was more or less just happy to go anywhere as long as it was with Zoey.
”Ah, that was where Su Yan had mentioned he was planning to go when we had met him in the dream world, ja?” Orpheus chipped in, remembering the nice young blind man had said a good deal about wanting to do contests and that Sinnoh was where he’d planned to get his start. ”Oh yeaaah! I remember he did say somethin’ ‘bout that! Who knows, we might even see him around while we’re there, if he’s already there of course,” she said, all the more incentive for them to go to Sinnoh then, right? ”In any case, we got food, we got our battles done and finished everything in this place for now, think it’s ‘bout time we jet on outta here,” Zoey declared, more than eager to hit the road. Nodding in agreement, Piper bent down to allow her trainer and Orpheus to climb on and get themselves settled.

”Oh, u-um… Quick question, b-but… Where is S-Sinnoh exactly?” the Noivern piped up meekly, only now just realizing that she… didn’t really know where they were supposed to be going to even get to Sinnoh. ”Ah yeah, well good thin’ my Xtransceiver has a Pokearth function on it, gimme a sec,” the woman quickly cut in, fiddling with the device on her wrist for a couple seconds to bring up the necessary map. ”Alright, so it looks like we’ll have to push northeast, since Kanto is roughly north-ish and Sinnoh is clear east from there so about… that way,” she said, holding her arm out in the indicated direction so Piper could see as well. ”O-Okay, got it,” the Noivern confirmed, checking over her shoulder to make sure her passengers were secure and comfortable. With everything set and good, the dragon turned back, putting forth a burst of speed to get a good running start before leaping into the air. The wind filled her wings as she coasted low to the ground until she caught an updraft, pumping her muscles to lift them higher and higher as they left the city well behind them and faced the open ocean up ahead. Within minutes Konikoni was little more than a speck on the horizon, the Noivern pushing onwards as they left Alola behind entirely for the time being in search of new adventures elsewhere in new and somewhat familiar lands. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Exit to Lake Verity ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 40 │ 400/400 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 36/43 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Lukas││ Level 42 │ 420/420 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 21/44 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 7/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Fist Ball) User Image Gunnar││ Level 39│ 390/390 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 18/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 27│ 270/270 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 6/23 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (50 ; Priority +1) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (90 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 28 │ 280/280 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 24/32 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Holder earns ½ of EXP gained by teammates from battles) │ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (110 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Inspiration Ball) (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image (Ryuushu) Ryuushu││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sweet Scent (Lowers target’s evasiveness one stage) ; Gust (40 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Twister (40 ; 3/10 Flinch ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Psychic
- Leech Life
- Solarbeam
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Choice Scarf