Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Professor Kukui's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:54 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
𝓛𝓮𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓿
╚══════════════╝

𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝕿𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖞~

Roaming _/3 Pokemon _/3 Trainers _/15 Items: Uh _/30

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab "Teddy... I'm scared..." Red eyes glistened with unshed tears as the girl stepped off the ferry. The Teddy in question snuggled tightly to the girl's chest. His head coming just short of her nose. "No need to be scared Lea, I'm here to protect you!" Her voice was a bit deeper as she talked for the bear. She squeezed tighter and took a deep breathe. "I know... You're the best Teddy. Let's go find the professor. Otherwise daddy will be sad." She nodded to herself as she pressed on anyways. Her eyes caught the water, and she smiled. Her head now on top of the bear's own. The water was so pretty! She would absolutely have to come back here. But she had her priorities. Get a pokemon. Go to Hoenn. Why her mommy asked her to go there first doesn't make any sense, but Leeanne didn't know any difference.

Finally finding herself infront of the 'lab' Leeanne had to psych herself up. "You can do this. It's just a grown up. In fact it's better. It's a professor. He's like... A more grownuppy grown up! Not scary... Yeah!" She finally stepped into the lab and froze. Eeeeep, scary...

User Image

Team
None Yet!

Inactive Team
None Yet!

TMs/HMs/TRs
None Yet!

Consumables
None Yet!

Pokeballs
Regular ~ Unlimited

Equipment
None Yet!

Berries
None Yet!

Misc
Pokedex
Several pairs of socks,
A pair of extra shoes
Teddy
Some clothes
Some Pajamas

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:52 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
𝓛𝓮𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓿
╚══════════════╝

𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝕿𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖞~

Roaming _/3 Pokemon 2/3 Trainers 2/15 Items: Leftovers 2/30

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab The pitter patter of tiny paws with claws scattered around the building and Leeanne was suddenly very aware there could be something evil within this space. Teddy squeezed very hard in her grasp as she suddenly decided to run away and decide to go elsewhere. "Rockruff! Ruff ruff." The tiny puppy pokemon circled her once before jumping on her to lick at her face. Squealing from the sudden onslaught, Leeanne fell backwards. Teddy lost in the commotion. Without the comfort of her bear in her fingers, tears welled up in her eyes. The pup didn't mean no harm though and quickly realized something was up. For only being a little under 2 feet, he always assumed that the humans would realize he wanted to play. He quickly found the object she had dropped and retrieved it. He was a good boy yes he was.

Commotion drew the professor's attention as he quickly made his way up the stairs. There on the floor was a girl with the biggest crocodile tears... "Alola cousin! Did Rockruff startle you? He didn't mean anything by it, cousin. Don't be scared of the little tyke." He said, trying to comfort the child as she reached for her teddy. He walked over and helped her to her feet. The Rockruff barked and wagged his tail. Seemed to professor Kukui that he wanted to play. "See? He wanted to say Alola! So, dry those tears. What can this hip professor do ya for?"

Leeanne wiped at her face. Trying to be brave. But the wagging tail made her giggle. It was a puppy after all. "I... I'm here to get a pokemon..." She mumbled into her teddy. At her voice three tiny pokemon scurried their way into view. A kitten, an owl, and a sea lion. "Right on, cousin! These are the options for ya here in Alola. Litten-" "Mreow" "Rowlet-" "Hoo hoo~" "And Popplio-" "Squeeee~" The professor chuckled as each in turn made a sound.

Leeanne listened with rapt attention. However, the owl had her attention the entire time. She just... Didn't wanna push her wants on him. The owl happened to be ever the sharp character though as he hopped over, tilted it's whole body and then hopped ontop of her head. "I'd say the Rowlet chose you, Cousin!" His laugh echoed as he put his hands on his hips. Quickly grabbing some things he handed her some equipment. "First off, I can't send you out without any of this! Your journey needs these. A pokedex, some pokeballs, and some potions just in case that little guy gets hurt, okay? Stay as long as you like Cousin. Alola!" He scampered away just as fast as he arrived.

"Uh... Hi... I'm Leeanne.... What should we call you? hmmmm...." As she started out the door, the bird whistled happily. A smile appeared on her face as she exited. "How about Sage?"

User Image

Team
xxN A M E: Sage - Rowlet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Happy, sing song
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leafage: 40

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50HP | Status: None | 1/15 EXP | Evolves at Level 17 | Next Move: Astonish (Lv. 6 )

Inactive Team
None Yet!

TMs/HMs/TRs
None Yet!

Consumables
None Yet!

Pokeballs
Regular ~ Unlimited

Equipment
None Yet!

Berries
None Yet!

Misc
Pokedex
Several pairs of socks,
A pair of extra shoes
Teddy
Some clothes
Some Pajamas

User Image

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

SylvStrom

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:22 pm

e z r axxc a s t r o

LOCATION:: Professor Kukui's Lab xxx TRAVELING:: 1 /3
                                    OUT OF BALL:: n/a

Ezra smiled widely as she got off the ship. She was instantly hit with a humid heat unlike anything she'd experienced, and took a moment to get used to breathing in it. She was instantly having second thoughts about starting in such a vastly different climate than one she was used to back in Galar. But according to her wallet, it was much too late to back out now!

Stopping at a visitor center, she found a local map and decided to head straight to the Professor's Lab. She was much to excited to even think about finding an inn to start later in the day. She wanted to get her new Pokemon first!

Thankfully, the map was easy to follow and she found the Professor's Lab with no trouble. She knocked on the door and cracked it open. "Hello," she called. "Professor Kukui? I didn't see anything about making an appointment. I'm new to the region and wanting to start my journey."

COLOR CODES:: PINK

ACTIVE PARTY

NICKNAME THE ♂♀ Species
Lv ##
Exp ## / ##
HP ## / ##
Nature
Held Item
Attack / Attack / Attack / Attack

INVENTORY

Items list

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:46 pm
SylvStrom

User Image

The past few research-heavy days had affected the professor. Yes, he enjoyed his work—and it was good work, filled with handwritten notes, two discoveries, and a mental note to clean out his desk—but they'd been devoid of the new lifeblood and spark of adventure that came with new trainers. So, when he heard a knock on his door and the call of an unfamiliar feminine voice, the excellent professor quite literally jumped at the opportunity.

"Alola!" Professor Kukui greeted the young woman boisterously and swung the door back farther, beckoning for her to come in and escape the heat. "It's good to see a new face! What kind of pokemon were you looking to team up with? What region are you from?" He peppered her with questions as he led her inside, his eagerness palpable. Suddenly, as if remembering his manners, he stuck a hand out to her. "And, most importantly, what's your name?"

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SylvStrom

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:23 pm

e z r axxc a s t r o

LOCATION:: Professor Kukui's Lab xxx TRAVELING:: 2 /3

She jumped, startled by the man suddenly appearing to open the door the rest of the way for her. She smiled as she shook his hand. So many questions!! "I'm Ezra, from Galar. It's a pleasure to meet you, Professor! I'll admit, I'm not sure which Pokemon to choose for my partner quite yet! I've been reading the brochures on the choices, but I think I'd like to see them in person. If that's alright," she added with a grin.

She stepped the rest of the way inside as she spoke, so as not to waste the precious air conditioning, and stole a look around. She tried to be politely discreet about it, but the buildings were so much different than those back home. Different climates require different materials. It only made her all the more excited to see the different types of Pokemon.

KipsterHipster

ACTIVE PARTY

NICKNAME THE ♂♀ Species
Lv ##
Exp ## / ##
HP ## / ##
Nature
Held Item

INVENTORY

Items list

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:13 pm
SylvStrom

User Image

"Nice to meet you, Ezra from Galar." The professor thumbed the bill of his cap in approval, "Research is best conducted in person! Give me a second, and I'll go grab 'em." He headed to the back room, giving her the opportunity to look around unabashedly, and when he returned, it was with a bundle of items. Kukui stopped in the doorway to look over his shoulder. "Come and greet our guest, guys," he said, and a second later, two small figures tumbled out into the open area.

"This here is Litten, the Fire Cat Pokemon," Kukui introduced as a sleek black-and-red cat strolled out. "Don't let the title fool you: this one's as cool as any ice-type." Right on its tail was a blue seal, which clapped its fore-flippers excitedly upon noticing Ezra. "That's Popplio, the Sea Lion Pokemon. It's a bit of a performer — you ought to see what it can do with its water balloons." The man paused and frowned, mouth parting to say something before he cocked his head back. "Ah. And this—" Squeezing through the small space between his head and the doorframe, a tawny owl soared through on silent wings. "Is Rowlet, the Grass Quill Pokemon." The Rowlet lapped languidly around the lab before finally settling atop a chair. "It's the patient sort. In battle, these guys will turn their heads 180 degrees to watch for your instructions."

He flashed a grin. "So, what do you think?" he said, and all four looked expectantly at Ezra. "They all make great partners, but who'll you choose?"

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SylvStrom

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:11 am

e z r axxc a s t r o

LOCATION:: Professor Kukui's Lab xxx TRAVELING:: 3 /3

Ezra definitely took advantage to be nosey and wander around the room. She ooed and awed at all the nicknacks, pictures, and especially the view outside. This palce was absolutely gorgeous! She could hardly contain herself when he returned with the Pokemon - they were all so cute!!

"Wow, you're all absolutely adorable!! But after seeing you all, I think I'd like to choose Popplio," she grinned, her gaze settling on the little blue seal. Its personality seemed to fit hers best, and she was sure a water-type couldn't hurt with how hot it was outside!

KipsterHipster

ACTIVE PARTY

NICKNAME THE ♂♀ Species
Lv ##
Exp ## / ##
HP ## / ##
Nature
Held Item

INVENTORY

Items list

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:33 am
SylvStrom

User Image

"Great choice!" Kukui said reflexively, but the words were genuine; he'd meant it when he said all three starters were excellent. He strolled forward with Popplio to hand Ezra its pokeball and other trainer essentials, allowing the other two starters to roam about. He'd do a few field tests with them once he finished with this. "One last thing. There's a pokemon inside this pokedex." He tapped a finger to the device's screen, and as if on cue, an electronic face blinked awake, and the Pokedex wiggled itself free from Kukui's grasp. "It's called Rotom. These little guys love electronics and will undoubtedly be useful to you."

Stepping back and cupping his chin, he looked at Ezra and nodded, "Mhm! Now you look like a proper trainer." Kukui followed her to the door and held it open, blasting them with the eternal summer heat. "Phew! It's like someone just used Heat Blast," he joked. "G'luck out there, Ezra! Alola!"

Ezra has received:
                                      - Rotom Pokedex
                                      - Unlimited Pokeballs
                                      - Unlimited Potions

Level 5 Popplio

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
❼ Alola Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff