Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Professor Kukui's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sky l a r k ESTHEIM-PRISTI'SOFIA
(xxSky Piratexx)
1/3 || 1/-- || 1/15 || 0/-- || 0/--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Skye normally had no problem flying over the ocean. She did it all the time. But, she was usually too high to smell the salt air or get seasick from just the sound of the waves. There was no avoiding them this time, though; not if she wanted a Rowlet. Too bad the lab to get Rowlet was in Alola, where the ocean was plentiful. Sickness set in almost as soon as she hopped off Winky. That was a new record. The Fearow flew off and Skye wasted no time getting inside to hopefully escape the seasickness for a little while. "Are you feeling well, Princess?" "I'll be fine. Let's go see about our new friend." "...By new friend, do you mean her?" Pepeki left her shoulder and flew over to the winged dog that had stowed away on the ship during their last landing. Right. Skye had almost forgot about her. When did she mount Winky? "No, but remind me to figure out what Belladona wants after we get our Rowlet."

Belladona was a strange one. She showed up randomly on the ship and then just followed Skye around. Skye had used a ball to catch her, so there wasn't like she was a wild Pokemon anymore, but she refused to be in her ball at all. And, for a creature with wings, she couldn't even fly. Communication was hard, too. Belladona didn't really...like to socialize. One of these days, she was going to have to ask her parents about a new translator to make it easier for her to talk to the thing. "Do you plan on sending her away, Princess?" "Not at all. From what I can tell, she is a Flying-type and Flying-types are all welcome." Skye smiled at the canine, but as usual, she didn't react to it. She just followed the blonde as she burst into the lab with an eager sparkle in her eyes. "I'm here for the Rowlets! Where are those feathery cuties?"

Active
Pepeki || Male || Archen || Defeatist
10 || 100/100 || 1/15 || 5 || 10/10
ç• Quick Attack :: 40 (+1 Priority) || ç• Wing Attack :: 60 || • Rock Throw :: 50 || Double Team :: Raises user's evasion 1 stage

User Image
Jamimarie || Female || Tropius || Harvest
10 || 100/100 || 1/15 || 0 || 0/10
Leaf Storm :: 130 (Lowers user's special attack 2 stages) || Gust :: 40 (Hits target in air for double damage ) || ~• Razor Leaf :: 55 (1/10 chance of Critical)|| ç• Stomp :: 65 (4/10 chance of Flinch ;; Double damage on target effected by Minimize)

User Image
Belladona || Female || Mareve || Flash Fire
5 || 50/50 || 1/15 || 0 || 1/10
ç• Scratch :: 40 || ~ Leer :: Lowers target's physical defense 1 stage || Roar :: Wild target flees ;; Tamed target swaps (-6 Priority) || Attack :: Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sahrotaar || Male || Tornadus || Defiant / Regenerator
8 || 80/80 || 1/15 || 0 || 0/10
ç• Thrash :: 120 (Inflicts damage for 2-3 rounds when Confused) || ç• Hammer Arm :: 100 (Lowers user's speed 1 stage) || Hurricane :: 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion ;; Hits target in air for double damage) || Uproar :: 90 (Lasts 3 rounds ;; Battlers cannot Sleep for duration)

User Image
Blinky || Male || Stantler || Frisk
15 || 150/150 || 1/15 || 0 || 0/10
ç• Tackle :: 40 || ç• Fly :: 90 (Flies up first turn, strikes second turn ;: Semi-invulnerable while in air) || Hypnosis :: Puts target to Sleep (100%, 80%, 40%, 10%) || ç• Stomp :: 65 (4/10 chance of Flinch ;; Double damage on target effected by Minimize)

Name || Gender || Species || Ability
LVL || HP || EXP || FP || FP EXP
Attack :: Stat || Attack :: Stat || Attack :: Stat || Attack :: Stat

Inactive
User Image
Tephinger || Male || Braviary || Defiant
33 || 330/330 || 0/35 || 0 || 0/10
ç• Strength :: 80 || ç• Shadow Claw :: 70 (1/10 chance of Critical) || ç• Brave Bird :: 120 (User takes 1/3 recoil damage) || ç• Superpower :: 120 (Lowers target's physical attack/defense 1 stage)

Loot
TROPHIES
====================
POKEBALLS
====================
MEDICINE
====================
BERRIES
====================
Pidgeotite 1
====================
FOSSILS
====================
HMS/TMS
====================
Crystal Shard 2
====================
Earpiece Communicator w/ Hologram Projector || Pidgeot Stickered iPod w/ Headphones
Holo Caster || Pepeki's Translator
Trainer Card || PokeDex
Vault Key

Unclaimed
None

Lovely place. Alola, Route 1, Kukui's Lab
Who are you? No one directly
My Creator Says.... I guess this will be a great time to earn the "The Stuff of Legends" achievement. EDIT. Was going to start posting for an item, but I forgot what it is I wanted, so....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:53 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Sorry for the wait!

Rockruff barked, signaling the arrival of a new trainer. The dog pokemon beat Kukui to the blonde, tail wagging as he sniffed out the newcomers. Hearing this, Professor Kukui came upstairs from his lab to greet them. "Alola! Did I hear right? You've got a Lock On having Rowlet as your starter?" Kukui greeted with a smile. He just so happened to have a Rowlet out, sitting on his shoulder, preening it's feathers.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:11 pm
(xxSky Piratexx)
2/3 || 2/-- || 2/15 || 0/-- || 0/--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The first thing to greet her was a happy little Rockruff and she smiled. "Well, aren't you friendly." Looking at the little puppy, Skye thought as she looked back at Belladona. Would she like a puppy companion? "What do you think, girl? I can catch more pups if you get lonely." Belladona tilted her head before sneezing, turning to wander back outside. Skye would take that as a no. For now anyway. Looking back at Kukui when he came up to her, Skye's face lit up at the sight of the Rowlet. "Oh my gosh! It's even cuter in person! I absolutely have to have it!" She went to grab it in her excitement, but Skye remembered she should definitely not be picking up random Pokemon and coughed as if nothing had happened. "I do indeed. Flying-types are my absolute favorite. I was thrilled when I found out about Rowlet." If only she didn't have to come to Alola of all places to get it. Oh, well. The seasickness is well worth it. "Oh, but I also heard you professors hand out a handy item to trainers that show you legendaries. That true?" There was an eerily dangerous aura emitting from one her balls, but Skye chose to ignore it....For now.

Active
10 || 100/100 || 2/15 || 5 || 10/10
ç• Quick Attack :: 40 (+1 Priority) || ç• Wing Attack :: 60 || • Rock Throw :: 50 || Double Team :: Raises user's evasion 1 stage

User Image
10 || 100/100 || 2/15 || 0 || 0/10
Leaf Storm :: 130 (Lowers user's special attack 2 stages) || Gust :: 40 (Hits target in air for double damage ) || ~• Razor Leaf :: 55 (1/10 chance of Critical)|| ç• Stomp :: 65 (4/10 chance of Flinch ;; Double damage on target effected by Minimize)

User Image
5 || 50/50 || 2/15 || 0 || 2/10
ç• Scratch :: 40 || ~ Leer :: Lowers target's physical defense 1 stage || Roar :: Wild target flees ;; Tamed target swaps (-6 Priority) || Attack :: Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8 || 80/80 || 2/15 || 0 || 0/10
ç• Thrash :: 120 (Inflicts damage for 2-3 rounds when Confused) || ç• Hammer Arm :: 100 (Lowers user's speed 1 stage) || Hurricane :: 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion ;; Hits target in air for double damage) || Uproar :: 90 (Lasts 3 rounds ;; Battlers cannot Sleep for duration)

User Image
15 || 150/150 || 2/15 || 0 || 0/10
ç• Tackle :: 40 || ç• Fly :: 90 (Flies up first turn, strikes second turn ;: Semi-invulnerable while in air) || Hypnosis :: Puts target to Sleep (100%, 80%, 40%, 10%) || ç• Stomp :: 65 (4/10 chance of Flinch ;; Double damage on target effected by Minimize)

Inactive
User Image
ç• Strength :: 80 || ç• Shadow Claw :: 70 (1/10 chance of Critical) || ç• Brave Bird :: 120 (User takes 1/3 recoil damage) || ç• Superpower :: 120 (Lowers target's physical attack/defense 1 stage)

Loot
TROPHIES
====================
POKEBALLS
====================
MEDICINE
====================
BERRIES
====================
Pidgeotite 1
====================
FOSSILS
====================
HMS/TMS
====================
Crystal Shard 2
====================
Earpiece Communicator w/ Hologram Projector || Pidgeot Stickered iPod w/ Headphones
Trainer Card || PokeDex
Vault Key

Unclaimed
None

Who are you? Kukui
My Creator Says.... no comment to give.

Vigilia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:27 pm
Heiress of the Skies

Rockruff bounded around playfully, but tilted his head as the strange red pokemon left the lab. But once the professor arrived, he barked and ran over to paw at his legs. "Well, you sure have great taste, cousin!" Kukui grinned, looking to the rowlet on his shoulder. It tilted it's head side to side, gliding down to the floor to hop closer to Skye cautiously, observing the trainer's movements. "Huh? Already found yourself a legendary, huh? Right on, cousin! If you could show me, I could give you a lucky egg, which is helpful for training." he replied to her question, moving towards the back of the room where he kept the supplies for trainers to get things prepped for the blond.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 pm
(xxSky Piratexx)
3/3 || 3/-- || 3/15 || 0/-- || 0/--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Cousin?" Skye raised a brow at the term of endearment before remembering she was in Alola, not a region like Kanto or Unova. "Right....That's a pretty common term out here. Man, you islanders are really friendly." They really should be more careful. No one could tell who was going to rob them blind as soon as their guards were let down. But, it wasn't Skye's place to mess with customs of other people, so she kept her mouth shut. She just hoped Kukui wouldn't get robbed; he seemed too innocent to have to go through that. "Sure did. Don't know why, but this big boy has some kind of attachment to me and the gang." It was strange to her. Her life dream of meeting a Tornadus (as well as Thundurus and Landorus) was kicking off without a hitch, but she couldn't figure out why Sahrotaar took such a liking to the crew. Still, she wasn't complaining. It was awesome having the Flying legend around. "You heard the man, Sahrotaar. It's about time for you to stretch your wings anyway."

Skye let the Tornadus out and immediately she could tell he was upset at the exchange between her and Kukui. She simply rolled her eyes and rested her hands on her hips. "Someone's a bit sensitive today....Who knew you could be so cute?" Paying no mind to Sahrotaar's glare - which she knew she'd have to deal with later - Skye smiled proudly at the professor. "You asked and I delivered. One grumpy Tornadus to feast your eyes on." It was then she noticed the Rowlet had come closer to her and Skye knelt to say hi. They really were adorable. They were so darn round! "Hi there, little guy. Oh, look at your little bowtie thing~! Isn't it cute, Pepeki?" "Very cute, sir. Pepeki wants one."

Active
10 || 100/100 || 3/15 || 5 || 10/10

User Image
10 || 100/100 || 3/15 || 0 || 0/10

User Image

8 || 80/80 || 3/15 || 0 || 1/10

User Image
15 || 150/150 || 3/15 || 0 || 0/10

Inactive
User Image

Loot
TROPHIES
====================
POKEBALLS
====================
MEDICINE
====================
BERRIES
====================
Pidgeotite 1
====================
FOSSILS
====================
HMS/TMS
====================
Crystal Shard 2
====================
Trainer Card || PokeDex
Vault Key

Unclaimed
None

Who are you? Kukui
My Creator Says.... WELP. Forgot the out of ball sprite for Tornadus. I'm a dumb. Sorry!

Vigilia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm
Heiress of the Skies

"Haha, sorry. Island hospitality has been Ingrained in me." he smiled apologetically as Skye seemed confused about being called cousin. They then inquired about showing legendaries to professors for a little gift of sorts, showing off their Tornadus. "Wow, that's a Tornadus alright!" Kukui exclaimed, getting out his own device to scan the legendary and glean any info he could from it without being too invasive. Once that was done, he gathered up supplies for Skye.

The rowlet turned it's head around, then tilted it sideways up at the trainer as it was greeted. The owl let out a hoot, ruffling it's feathers before hopping closer, pleased with the compliment. It wasn't long before the professor returned with supplies in hand, approaching Skye. "Here you go! A pokedex, some potions and pokeballs, a lucky egg as promised. And this here rowlet is yours, too. Looks like it's already made buddies with you!" Kukui replied, handing over each thing as he spoke, the final item being the ball that belonged to the rowlet.

Skye Received:
Level 5 Rowlet
HP: 50/50
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Leafage
-Growl

- National Pokedex
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- Unlimited Potions

+ 1 lucky egg for the acheivo  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:32 am
(xxSky Piratexx)
3/3 || 4/-- || 4/15 || 0/-- || 0/--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ingrained behavior. Skye suddenly found herself wondering if everyone in Alola was that friendly or if there were bad seeds like in every other region. Maybe she should've visited Alola more in the past instead of steering clear for the sake of avoiding sickness. Well, now was the perfect time for that, wasn't it? If she recalled, the gym leaders of Alola would give her important TMs and HMs since her starter was from their region. Maybe it'll help me adjust and get over my queasiness. Oh, she could only hope.

Kukui finished up his scanning of Sahrotaar and Skye was quick to return him to his ball before he had a fit. He did not like that at all, did he? She made a mental note to formally apologize and find some of his favorite berries for him. Something told her Sahrotaar was not accustomed to human ways. Best not to push his buttons. When the professor returned with her items and Rowlet's ball, Skye had to contain her excitement before she ended up blowing off his roof. Sometimes she wondered if her fascination with Flying-types bordered on obsession and addiction....But, at the same time, she didn't really care. "Yes! Thanks a million, Professor! And, I've got just the thing for you, my feathery plum~." As if she'd dedicate herself to having a Rowlet as her starter and not do some reading on the species. What kind of lover of flyers would she be? Skye knelt again, this time taking her bag off her shoulder and setting it in front of Rowlet. "Learned you guys like to make nests in small spaces. I'll get you your very own bag when I go shopping, but you're welcome to use this one whenever you want until then." "Row~?" Score. She would be best friends with Rowlet before they even knew what happened. With Rowlet now settled in her bag and hooting comfortably, Skye thanked Kukui again before going back outside. Hopefully Belladona wasn't the impatient type.

[ exit to route 1 ]

Active
10 || 100/100 || 4/15 || 5 || 10/10

User Image
10 || 100/100 || 4/15 || 0 || 0/10

User Image

8 || 80/80 || 4/15 || 0 || 2/10

User Image
15 || 150/150 || 4/15 || 0 || 0/10

Natalina || Female || Rowlet || Long Reach
5 || 50/50 || 1/15 || 0 || 1/10
ç• Tackle :: 40 || • Leafage :: 40 || ~Growl :: Lowers target's physical defense 1 stage || Attack :: Stat

Inactive
User Image

Loot
TROPHIES
====================
Basic ∞
====================
Potion ∞
====================
BERRIES
====================
Pidgeotite 1
====================
FOSSILS
====================
HMS/TMS
====================
Crystal Shard 2 || Lucky Egg 1
====================
Trainer Card || PokeDex
Vault Key || Notebook

Unclaimed
None

Who are you? Kukui
My Creator Says.... no comment to give

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Ugh, it's so hoooot...." Egan moaned, as he tugged the collar of his dress shirt away from his neck in a vain attempt to cool himself off. Egan had never liked the summer, it was hot, muggy, and the sun shone entirely too brightly; it was bad enough that he'd had to be relocated in the first place, but to be stuck in a region that was tropical was absolute hell for the clearly overdressed man. He had only just arrived and already his skin was slick with sweat, causing his shirt to stick to his back. He decided that comfort was more important than appearance and loosened his tie before unfastening the top few buttons of his shirt. "It'll be nice they said. The breeze will feel soooooo good they said!" Egan continued his complaining as he got off the boat that had carried him all the way from Kanto. He didn't understand why everyone here was so damn friendly, and if one more of these island bumpkins flailed their arms and stupidly shouted Alola! at him one more time he was going to scream.

The ex-mobster trudged up the dock and towards the ramshackle hut that was further up the beach; a sign that had been haphazardly staked into the ground proudly notifying all visitors that it was indeed the regions lab. "This... this is Professor Kukui's Lab? This shack?" Egan glared warily at the wooden banner that looked like it was being held above the entryway by duct-tape as he made his way up the steps and up to the front door. "Oi! Kukui, you in here?" Egan yelled briskly, throwing the screen door open before walking inside. "I was told to see you if I wanted a Pokemon," the well-dressed delinquent clarified as he began to examine the contents that lay upon the reception desk with growing disinterest.

:◤ YOU KNOW 》 ❛ I'M REALLY TIRED OF YOUR × PISS POOR ATTITUDE*
                                          mentally    physically    emotionally    mentally    physically    emotionally    mentally    physically    emotionally   
                                          show me some respect *▏JEEZ  

oob: n/a
                                    outfit: [link]

counters

travel: 01 / 3
                                    wild pkmn encounter: 1 / 5
                                    npc encounter: 1 / 15
                                    item count (questing cherish ball): 01 / 50
                                    need to pick up: n/a

active pokemon

n/a

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

User Image ↲ click! ↳ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quotes / ooc

SpectralEternity

IIyweIIyn

Ghostly Shapeshifter

13,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250

somnolenta

Feral Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 pm
      User ImageUser Image

JUST HOLD OUT AGAINST THE NIGHT
                                                                    and guard your hope with your life.
                                                                    for the ( darkness ) she will come ■ ■ ■ ■ ■>
                                                                    ■ ■ ■ ohx&& you'll have nwhere left to run

Alola was turning out to be hotter than Elena anticipated. She knew that the whole region was a bunch of tropical islands, and that tropical tended to imply hot, but damn. In comparison to her mild climate town, this place was a bit harsh. However, despite the heat that she was rather unaccustomed to, Elena was finding herself enjoying her new surroundings. It was different from her hometown of Laverre City in Kalos, but it was different in a good way. Rather than mysterious forests, she saw rolling waves everywhere. The sound of the water crashing against the sand was welcome to Elena's ears, and seemed to make even her Sylveon, Mabel, relaxed as well.

Elena made her way up the stairs of the lab's front porch. She had to admit that she had expected the building to look... different. Yeah. Different. The floor creaked with every step she took, but she pushed ahead through the front door. Inside, she found herself waiting for Professor Kukui next to a sweaty well-dressed man. Mabel sat protectively in between her trainer and the stranger as the pair came to a halt near him. "Ah... Alola." Elena greeted softly in a rather monotone voice. She smiled slightly, attempting to be polite in her greeting while they were waiting. No reason to stand around together awkwardly in silence, after all. "Are you here to see the professor as well?" she asked, inquiring primarily to know if the strange, sweaty man knew where Kukui was.

Elena wondered if he was getting a pokémon like she was, but then decided that he was probably just here to pick up or drop something off. He looked a little old to be starting a journey in her eyes.

oob: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    outfit: [link] + hair is up in a ponytail w/ bangs left loose

counters

travel: 0 / 3
                                                                    wild pkmn encounter: 1 / 5
                                                                    npc encounter: 1 / 15
                                                                    item count (questing soothe bell): 1 / 30

active pokemon

50/50 HP | Status: None | 01 / 15 EXP | Next Move: Level 9, Baby-Doll Eyes
                                                                    NAME: Sylveon - Mabel
                                                                    TYPE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    LEVEL: 5
                                                                    NATURE: Mild - gentle and not easily provoked.
                                                                    ABILITY: Pixilate - normal type moves become fairy type and do x1.2 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability.
                                                                    HOLDING: Pixie Plate - fairy type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a fairy type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
                                                                    ATTACKS:
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - lower targets accuracy one stage
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

User Image ↲ click! ↳ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quotes / ooc
                                                                    GIMMIE DAT POPPLIOOOOOOO
                                                                    SpectralEternity
                                                                    ily

Vigilia
                                                                    ily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:30 am
blushing starlight

Vaughn Moonstone

The first one to greet the two newcomers was a rather excited Rockruff, who bounded towards the two, barking and tail wagging. Professor Kukui heard the ruckus from downstairs, getting up from his desk to go upstairs himself. "Alola!" he greeted, looking over his visitors. Rockruff was sniffing at them before taking an interest in the sylveon, prancing around it playfully. "Hey Rockruff, make sure to Play Nice!" the professor told his pokemon before returning his attention to the well dressed man and the young lady that seemed to be the owner of the sylveon. "Are you two here to start your pokemon journey?"  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

IIyweIIyn

Ghostly Shapeshifter

13,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

And there it was; that stupid greeting. It's like these people think they're freaking pokemon, saying the region name over and over. Are they really so dense that they need to remind each other where they are at the start of every conversation? Egan lazily leaned over to his side rather than actually taking the effort to turn and face the girl near him. He looked down his nose at the pretty lass with sharp eyes as she droned at him, giving her a once-over; the girl's attire looked adorable, but he sure as s**t wasn't going to let her know that. Egan narrowed his eyes before sticking out his lower jaw and making a face that could only be described as looking like a whinnying Ponyta [x]. "No," he said sarcastically, "I'm here for a gym badge." The detectives had warned him to keep his attitude under control, but the reaction was well ingrained and came out before he could stop himself. The delinquent's eyes fell on the soft, pink and white vulpine creature sitting on the floor between them. He didn't know what pokemon it was, but he wanted it. It took everything he had not to reach down and attempt to playfully squish the pokemon; he couldn't break his facade in front of this girl, after all.

The bounding brown ball of energy that had lept into the room sniffed him before prancing around the pink and white pokemon besides the girl. Egan quickly fished his camera out of his pocket and snapped a photo of the two pokemon, right as the puppy-like one almost stuck its nose against its new friend's. A voice originating from where the pokemon had come from gave Egan a name to associate with it; Rockruff. A man wearing an open lab coat, no shirt, shorts and athletic sneakers appeared from the stairwell. The only thing even remotely stylish about the man was his well-trimmed beard and he looked nothing like a professor, at least to Egan. Afterall, what professor doesn't wear a shirt? The disheveled "professor" came to a rest a few feet away and addressed Egan and the doll-like girl next to him. "Yeah, something like that," he replied. "Region's a bit new to me, what'cha got in the way of starters?"

mentally    physically    emotionally    mentally    physically    emotionally    mentally    physically    emotionally   

counters

travel: 02 / 3
                                    wild pkmn encounter: 02 / 05
                                    npc encounter: 02 / 15
                                    item count (questing cherish ball): 02 / 50

active pokemon

n/a

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

quotes / ooc

Vigilia
                                    blushing starlight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:54 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Elena stared at the man near her. Was he really being sarcastic when they'd only just met? All she did was say hello and ask a question. What a shitbag. She raised an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip with a small smile that exuded pity. "Awh. You must be lost. The closest gym in Alola is..." Elena hummed, pretending to think, mockingly contemplating. Then her expression snapped to a venomous stare. "Oh wait. That's right. Alola doesn't have gyms. You can't be lost. I guess you're just stupid." She shrugged as if his stupidity couldn't be helped by her. Her Sylveon made a small snickering sound. Then, Elena moved her attention obviously away from him as the professor finally made his appearance.

The white-haired girl grinned watching the little Rockruff that was with the professor make its way to Mabel so excitedly. "How cute.." She mumbled sweetly. Her Sylveon was loving the attention that she was getting from the smaller pokémon and returned its excitement happily. Then there was a click. A picture? Elena's eye flashed to the man next to her. She was about to threaten him for just randomly photographing her pokémon, but she decided he wasn't worth her time to argue with. It was one little picture, what could it hurt? And it wasn't like Elena had never taken a picture in the heat of the moment without asking either.

She looked up to Professor Kukui instead. "Alola," she greeted with a smile, then nodded to his question. "Yessir, and I was hoping to get a Popplio as well." She made a lowkey exasperated expression at Egan's lack of knowledge on what starters could be found here. Did the guy next to her know anything about Alola? Because he was starting to look like he just came here on a whim without any preparation.

oob: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

counters

wild pkmn encounter: 2 / 5
                                                                    npc encounter: 2 / 15
                                                                    item count (questing soothe bell): 2 / 30

active pokemon

50/50 HP | Status: None | 02 / 15 EXP | Next Move: Level 9, Baby-Doll Eyes
                                                                    ABILITY: Pixilate - normal type moves become fairy type and do x1.2 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability.
                                                                    HOLDING: Pixie Plate - fairy type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a fairy type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
                                                                    ATTACKS:
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - lower targets accuracy one stage
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

quotes / ooc

Vaughn Moonstone
                                                                    ily

Vigilia
                                                                    ily

somnolenta

Feral Star

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:41 pm
blushing starlight

Vaughn Moonstone

"No worries, cousin! You two can follow me down into my lab, and I'll show you your starter options, yeah! I've gotta prep you a popplio, too, so it all works out." the professor addressed the two, though the last part was obviously directed at the girl. Rockruff, meanwhile, was more than happy to keep playing with his new fox friend, tail wagging a mile a minute. Kukui lead the way down into his lab's basement, his stufful freezing up and acting like a plush when it noticed there were strangers. Once downstairs, Kukui returned to his desk to retrieve the starters. Turning back towards the two newcomers, he released one of each of the starters. "Here in alola, we have Rowlet, the grass and flying type, Litten, the Fire type, and Popplio, the water type. Each of them are really fine choices and make for excellent companions, especially to first time trainers." Kukui informed the male, then took Popplio's ball and handed it over to Elena, as well as a pokedex and small bundle of supplies. With a bwark, the popplio flopped over to the white haired female who seemed to be it's new owner. "Here you go, cousin! Your own Popplio and some helpful supplies to get you started!" the professor told Elena, then returned his attention back to Egan. "Ah, and don't worry. If you also find yourself Covetting a Popplio, I've got more." he let the other trainer in the making know.

Elena received:
User Image
Level 5 Popplio
HP: 50/50
Attacks:
-Pound
-Water Gun
-Growl

- National Pokedex
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- Unlimited Potions  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:55 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Wow. That guy really was here to start a pokémon journey. Was he going through some kind of mid-life crisis?

Elena followed the professor down into his lab, peering around the room curiously as they went. Once everyone was downstairs, Kukui released all of the starter pokémon that the region had to offer. Looking at the three lined up next to each other only confirmed her love for the little blue pokémon that she'd requested. Her mood from having to deal with Egan's previous hostility evaporated instantly as she heard the little bwark that the Popplio made.

Elena tucked the supplies that the professor handed her into her bag, and she squatted down to the little sea lion pokémon's level before rubbing its head gently as she spoke. "Hey there, cutie. It's nice to meet you," she cooed affectionately. "Let's get going, mkay? I'm sure you're just as excited as I am to do some traveling." The Popplio happily bwarked again in response before it found itself comfortably resting in Elena's arms. "Oh, and what do you think of the name Poppy?" she asked in a small, curious whisper only to receive another happy bwark.

And yes, she was naming it Poppy after that famous pop-singer in Lumiose City.

Elena stood again, smiling gleefully at the professor and ignoring Egan entirely. "Thank you, professor! I guess I'll go ahead and get going now since that's all I needed." She waved slightly before turning, heading up the stairs, and out the door to Route 1. Mabel gave a final farewell to the Rockruff by petting the ball of energy with her feelers before following after her trainer.

oob: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

counters

wild pkmn encounter: 3 / 5
                                                                    npc encounter: 3 / 15
                                                                    item count (questing soothe bell): 3 / 30

active pokemon

50/50 HP | Status: None | 03 / 15 EXP | Next Move: Level 9, Baby-Doll Eyes
                                                                    ATTACKS:

50/50 HP | Status: None | 01 / 15 EXP | Next Move: Level 8, Disarming Voice
                                                                    NAME: Popplio - Poppy
                                                                    NATURE: Sassy - lively, bold, and full of spirit
                                                                    ABILITY: Liquid Voice - turns this pokemon's sound-based moves into water-type
                                                                    HOLDING: n/a
                                                                    ATTACKS:
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - lower targets physical attack one stage

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

quotes / ooc

Vaughn Moonstone
                                                                    ily

Vigilia
                                                                    ily

somnolenta

Feral Star

IIyweIIyn

Ghostly Shapeshifter

13,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

As they descended into the basement Egan thought he saw something move out of the corner of his eye, but on further inspection, it appeared to be just a stuffed animal. The delinquent was surprised that the professor kept plushies around the lab but to each their own; at least the doll was cute. Egan watched as the professor retrieved the 3 pokeballs from his desk and released the pokemon contained inside. The first pokemon, Litten, reminded him a lot of Team Rocket; the red and black of the pokemon's fur being reminiscent his old colors. He thought he should probably not pick the cat, cute as it was; he was in hiding after all. The second pokemon, Rowlett, looked like a dapper little owl complete with "bangs" and a "bowtie". Egan liked this one more than the last, he appreciated the sense of style the pokemon seemed to possess. The following pokemon, Popplio, stole his heart, however. The pokemon looked like a sea lion with a salmon-pink nose and what appeared to be a ruffled collar around its neck; Egan had to have it.

While he had been thinking over his choices, the smart-mouthed girl had chosen the Popplio, retrieved her dex and other essentials from the professor, and was heading up the steps. The look of disappointment must have shown on Egan's face because the professor reassured him that they had more Popplio if he wanted one. Egan waited till he was sure the lass was out of earshot before replying. "Yeah, I guess I'll take the little clown too." Egan tried to sound disinterested and unaffected, but he was thrilled by the new pokemon he had seen in the region so far. The child-like feeling of getting his "first pokemon" returned to him, reminding him of his youth before joining Team Rocket.

counters

travel: 03 / 3
                                    wild pkmn encounter: 3 / 5
                                    npc encounter: 3 / 15
                                    item count (questing cherish ball): 03 / 50

active pokemon

n/a

inactive pokemon

none

bag / journal links

quotes / ooc

Vigilia

❼ Alola Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas