Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:50 am
User Image

Rules
    ___1. You may enter for them all, however you may only win/keep one. It should be noted that for the twins, you must pair up with someone!
    ___2. All familiars given away through this event must remain as a member of the herd.
    ___3. Starts now. Ends December 2nd, 2PM CST.
    ___4. UHHH. idk i'll think of something maybe

Information: Kihu
    ___Kihu was pregnant when she became queen and has only been on the throne for a little over a month. The death of her mother forced an early birth which nearly cost the lives of her twin sons as well as herself.
    ___Kihu is a wonderful mother who dotes on her boys constantly to the point that her father warns that she may be spoiling them a tad too much. "Nonsense," she says.
    ___She is fairly soft-spoken and has trouble asserting any authority she may have. As queen, she firmly believes that she is not truly above anyone else in the herd and seems to dislike being referred to as the queen.
    ___Kihu has always tended to steer towards hanging around with florists and enjoys decorating herself with fresh lavender.
    ___She has a horrible memory and has a zebra mare named Khumbula who often follows her to help her remember names and things she needs to do that day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:52 am
User Image
RP CONTEST

Uncert

Fact about the Captain

___This boy is the older brother to queen kihu and is the uncle to her two sons. They also have a younger sister and is the uncle to her daughter.
    ___He's the current captain of the Ihlathi and has been part of the Honor Guard his entire life.
    ___He succeeded the previous captain who died during his sister's early reign. Before being a captain, he was an officer.
    ___You can see his family tree here.

Prompt #1: Your sister was just crowned queen after your mother's untimely death at the jaws of a lion who had managed to sneak through the borders. The current captain, though loyal to the herd, is a slacker who earned the position by befriending your mother and abused it to get the position. How does he react to all of this?

Prompt #2: The captain, despite all of his blunders, was a good stag. And now he's dead. He was swept up by the rising river during the rainy season on a routine patrol. The herd is captain-less and your uncle is expected to be chosen as he's a higher rank than you. You're chosen instead.

Prompt #3: An eagle has been spotted soaring overheads and there are a number of new fawns who have just emerged from the Grove for the first time. While the herds' number should deter the bird, it's not a guaranteed and the avian threat needs to be convinced to leave in some fashion; be it violent or through more peaceful means.

[size=11][b]CAPTAIN TRY-OUTS[/b]
[b]Name & Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Prompt #:[/b]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b][/size]

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 am
User Image
PARTNER PERSONALITY CONTEST

Number #1 | Number #2

The Only Children

___These two are both male. They're also twins, with the only difference being their eye colors. One has their mother's eyes, the other has their grandfather, Adoven's eyes.
    ___Since neither are female, neither of them are eligible to succeed their mother and are currently cadets in the herd. They're expected to remain part of the Honor Guard, but will not be forced.
    ___Their mother dotes on them, especially since they're her first fawns. Their aunt helps nanny them from time to time.
    ___They have one cousin, a little lady born from their aunt.
    ___You can see his family tree here.

[size=11][b]SEEING DOUBLE[/b]
[b]Number #1[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Number #2[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 am
User Image
FREE RAFFLE

1. Toasted | 2. Murky | 3. Dusted | 4. Riverbed | 5. Okapi
The birds' genders are up to you to decide. The gazelle on the left is male, the other two are female.

[size=11][b]ENTER ME IN THE RAFFLE PLZ[/b]
[b]Preference:[/b] [/size]

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
NAMING CONTEST

This boy was rehomed to me a whiiile ago Hopefolly. He was colored by Meep and his name was Rahim, but for the sake of this contest you need to rename him!

[size=11][b]NEW NAME? NEW NAME![/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b] [/size]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:15 pm
ENTER ME IN THE RAFFLE PLZ
Preference: Okapi, Dusted, Riverbed, Toasted, Murky

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:22 pm
Ignore this post. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:18 pm
Annnd the other two contests are open! Feel free to try and find a partner for the twins here if you want.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm
Preference: Riverbed, Dusted, Murky, Burnt Toast, Okapi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:11 pm
Preference: Okapi, Dusted, Riverbed, Toasty, Murky

Vesale

King Kitten

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:42 pm
Preference: Okapi, Dusted, Riverbed, Toasted, Murky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:35 pm
Preference: 3, 4, 2, 1, 5 heart

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:38 pm
Hey guys, just a quick request and something I'm going to add into the raffle form, please list the names not the numbers. It makes it harder for me to accidentally give a winner the wrong one. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:24 pm
Preference: Okapi, Riverbed, Toasted, Dusted, Murky

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:16 am
Added a naming contest for a waterbuck! :'D <3  
[OOC] Player-run Events