Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[SRP] My Mommy Gave Me Daddy Issues (Adelheid/Chayah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
Back from her first viking- and quite triumphantly, she might add- Adelheid had an anger freshly reignited by her time in the rogue lands. It had been there the lioness's entire life, sometimes only as embers, faint and glowing, but other times... Other times, the rage in Adelheid's heart was so white-hot that she could almost feel it sear her flesh from within. It nearly boiled her blood at times.

The rage... The anger... The hatred... Her suffering...

Was it directed at her mother, Chayah? Was it the feeling all others like her had? Did Eikthyrnir feel it or sense it in his sister because he, too, knew it?

Adelheid never knew who her father was. A god, of some sort, that was clear, but that was all. The sheer size alone of Adelheid and of all of her siblings gave that away. Maybe that had been what had driven Chayah to at least admit that. And it gave her enough proof that their father was not a member of the Stormborn so they should just give up.

Ah! But Chayah! That is why Adelheid and Eikthyrnir were so intent on becoming Reavers! They were allowed to venture into the rogue lands on vikings. But the reward they sought was not tangible, not a treasure in the literal, physical sense. They hunted for knowledge. Answers.

Adelheid had not been that lucky to meet him on her first viking or to even have a single further hint who he might be. But perhaps she carried Vaskr's cubs, and perhaps one was a seer who could be used to find its grandfather.

But what it was not a seer? What if Adelheid was not pregnant at all?

The black lioness strode through the pride lands with fearsome determination. No one dared cross her or stand in her way of whoever or whatever she was looking for. And whoever she was looking for was Chayah. And whatever she was looking for was the answer to who her father was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image The black lioness did not stand alone. She was fussing, taking turns grooming Ingen, Yski, Deimos, Phobos... Her grandchildren Brynhildr and Hroovitnir had closely timed their litters, but not on purpose, she suspected. They were highly competitive. At least Eikthyrnir and Adelheid, another dynamic duo of her descendants, got along better.

As if she had been summoned, Chayah was alerted to Adelheid's presence by one of the cubs shrieking and running towards their aunt. They quickly fled, however, upon seeing the look on the reaver's face. All of the cubs were gone in an instant; funny, considering how they always took so long to get ready to go anywhere, Chayah mused. But she kept the smirk off of her face, becoming increasingly worried about what Adelheid might want to discuss. Or do to her, even.

"This is about your father, I assume?" She made her face look equally dour. Her children had been badgering her for years. What else could Adelheid be so in a fit about? She sighed, but it had the edge of a growl to it. These grumpy looks and attempts at intimidation had not worked in the past, what made her daughter think it would work now? Did she think she was better, now that she was a reaver? Chayah could have laughed had she thought it at all funny.

No.

She too had a pit of rage that seethed in her stomach. But hers was dark and consuming where Adelheid's burned.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 pm
Chayah was expecting her to talk, but all they ever did was talk talk talk.

Words, words, words.

Adelheid narrowed her eyes. No, the time for talk was over. Chayah had made it abundantly clear over the years that she did not care about withholding a large piece of identity from her children.

Instead, the reaver coiled her muscles beneath her, stronger, younger, and not out of practice like her mother- and she sprung. She was not even sure if she truly meant to hurt her mother. But her emotions controlled her. She had not been able to convey this need or convince her mother with words; actions were all that was left to her.

--------------------------------------

If Adelheid thought that Chayah would make this easy, her daughter had another thing coming to her. They were both god-born, Adelheid's enormous size was not the advantage against Chayah that it was against others. She did have two generations of gods, though, so the daughter did slightly edge out the mother. And while Adelheid might have thought herself so high and mighty and tough for being a reaver, Chayah had plenty of fighting experience of her own.

She took the hit well, leaning into it to dampen Adelheid's momentum. She grasped the back of her daughter's neck between her jaws, an adapted grip from when Chayah had carried around an Adelheid who was but a few pounds in size. She forced her daughter to the ground, roaring the whole time, her mouth full of neck. She did not loosen her grip until Adelheid's squirming lessened.

Good. Maybe now she would be reasonable enough to try talking.

Maybe. Chayah knew very well which of her children she was dealing with.
(Kifuani wouldn't give me this s**t)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:10 am
"Tell me..." Adelheid hissed out at her mother. She felt things starting to go black and springs of blood begin to well forth from her neck. It was not Chayah's intention to make her daughter bleed or die and so on, but until she calmed, Adelheid was pinned. And as she was unwilling to settle down, it was coming to this.

"You know who he is..."

Chayah had almost released her but the grip tightened again when Adelheid scrabbled at the ground frantically, and in the direction of her mother.

Her eyes were watering and the blood pounding in her ears.

"Stop- I might be pregnant" she gasped out with perhaps her last breath.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:19 am
Chayah let go of Adelheid as fast as she could. She wished she could have done it even quicker.

Pregnant?

She watched on as Adelheid gasped and regained her breath, obviously still very weak. Then, she scowled.

"Will your cubs know their father, I wonder?"

She must have gone touting it up in the rogue lands on her viking. Was that the true purpose behind it? Get knocked up by some stranger? Chayah could not have approved any less.

"Your father is the God of Ashes. He left me a feather to summon him if I should ever choose, but you'll never find it or him."

She spat her words at her daughter as she turned to leave. Chayah had never scarcely imagined that she could be so disgusted by and disappointed in a daughter she still loved so much.

But here she was...

the end
Adelheid word count: 514
Chayah word count: 566

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out