Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Melemele Island: Verdant Cavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Melemele Island: Verdant Cavern
Work with me, people! Myself and my Pokemon
Current Outfit: Black tank top with blue denim capris and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 3/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 79/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 59/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 5/10
Crystal Shard: 35/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 8/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 5 Lucario (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 5 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Continuing their journey unimpeded through the cavern, Zoey and her miniature entourage finally crossed up the rocky ramp leading to the furthest part of the cavern. Sure enough, the bright light filtering in through the mouth of the cave exit was just up ahead, though what caught her attention far more than that was the sight of two people a few feet away from the exit. One of the people looked a good bit younger than the other, with pink hair styled in a sideswept wave and dressed in oddly casual-looking clothes including a brown vest over a white shirt and long white pants. The pink-haired person was bent down on one knee and appeared to be tending to a blonde-haired man dressed in a Trial Guide’s uniform, who was sitting on the ground clutching his stomach with one hand with a pained grimace on his face. Oh no… She already had a feeling of what might have happened, as much as she didn’t want to believe it was so. ”Yo, are ya’ll alright?” she called out, picking up the pace as she ran over to see what the commotion was all about, ”What happened here?” The pink-haired person turned to look at her as she approached, and Zoey was taken aback when she realized who it was. ”Ah, you’re… Captain Ilima, yeah?” she asked, she’d had a feeling she would’ve run into the guy at some point but she hadn’t expected it to happen right this moment. ”Indeed, that would be me,” he answered with a warm smile, moving to stand to his feet while he lent the other man his shoulder to help him up, ”Apologies for the bit of mess here, I had come across my Trial Guide and found him suddenly knocked to the floor for no unexplained reason. According to him, a Hakamo-o had been trying to get into the Totem’s trial grounds and had attacked him when he tried to deny it access.”

Arceus dammit… there was the confirmation Zoey had hoped that she wouldn’t have to hear. ”s**t…” she hissed under her breath, moving to aid Ilima in pulling his guide back to his feet, ”I’m really sorry about that… He suddenly popped out from his Pokeball and ran off when I tried to return him. Was wonderin’ where he’d gotten off to around here, and… ********, I’m really sorry this happened.” Ilima simply nodded with a smile, not seeming at all angry about the whole situation that had occurred because Gar had gotten loose. ”Please think nothing of it, it certainly wouldn’t be the first time a trainer’s Pokemon has gotten loose and run around here of its own accord,” he gestured towards the Trial Guide, ”Although considering it was a Hakamo-o, he’s certainly lucky that he came out of it with a sore spot and nothing else. The punches from those Pokemon can be quite dangerous. Still, it’s nothing that a bit of rest won’t help.” The blonde-haired guide gave a smile in spite of the ache he was still feeling, oddly still quite chipper even though he could’ve possibly gotten a few cracked ribs if Gar had punched any harder than he had. ”Y-Yeah, I’ll be a-okay, just need some rest and relaxation is all,” he reassured cheerfully as he flashed a thumbs up, before looking at the Trial Captain, ”Hope you don’t mind if I just take off for now, Ilima. Think I’ll go have a sit down at the Pokecenter.”

”Not at all, please go rest up, Kaleo. I can call in another guide to cover for you in the meantime,” Ilima said with a smile. The relieved Trial Guide nodded his thanks to the captain and to Zoey as well before he began making his way out the cavern’s front entrance, still holding onto his middle which was undoubtedly still pretty sore. ”So then, I would be correct in assuming that you’re here for your first island trial, yes?” the pink-haired captain asked, turning his attention towards Zoey now. ”Yeah… I mean, I know that I probably don’t really have a lotta time. But I did come to battle ya,” she reciprocated with a nod of affirmation, reaching for the Pokeballs on her belt, ”I’ll try to make it quick, though.” Ilima’s face softened into a look of understanding as he reached for his own Pokeballs as well. ”Regardless, I doubt the Totem Pokemon would attack right away unless it knows there’s a trainer in its grounds, so you just might have a bit of time to retrieve your Hakamo-o before the Totem shows itself,” he assured, a glint of determination flashing in his gaze as he sent out his first Pokemon onto the mossy floor of the cave, a Smeargle, ”But nevertheless I’ll try to make this quick as well, so let’s not delay any longer, shall we?” The Smeargle took on a battle stance, paintbrush tail in hand in preparation for the imminent fight. ”Go on, Storm, let’s show ‘em what we’re made of!” she called, pressing the button on the capsule and releasing the Zeraora onto the field. Storm had yet to really get in a fight, and against the Trial Captain seemed like the perfect opportunity for him. Amped with excitement, the Zeraora’s fur crackled with electricity as he struck what he hoped was a determined pose as he faced down his opponent, ready for the fun to begin. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: ---- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 8/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 17/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 2/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 17 │ 56/170 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 9/22 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 3/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 5/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 2/16 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Coltrane)
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Heart Scale x1
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers (Held by Viola)
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs (Held by Eir)
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 80/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 60/15
Heart Scale: 6/10
Crystal Shard: 36/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 9/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Gar was infected with Pokerus!
Day 1: +41 EXP
Day 2: +34 EXP
Day 3: +30 EXP
Day 4:

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Although Storm’s kin boasted uncanny and impressive speed on par with some of the fastest Pokemon in known existence, he was honestly shocked and astounded when Ilima’s Smeargle managed to outspeed him and charged at him with intent to strike. ”Smeargle, use Ember!” the pink-haired captain commanded, the paintbrush-tailed Pokemon seeming to grin almost slyly as it got up close to the Zeraora and promptly blasted him in the face with a small burst of flames before leaping away to safety. ”Gh! Dammit…!” he sputtered, batting away at the flames as his fur was singed. Though the worst of them had been put out, a grimace crossed his face as he felt small residual flames licking away painfully at his fur and skin. Damn… that was definitely not good… Zoey grit her teeth upon realizing Storm had been burned, between Gar running off on his own and this she was definitely having a hell of a time with her first trial so far. ”Hang in there, Storm! Use one of those new moves ya learned, Drain Punch!” she shouted out. Not needing to be told twice, Storm clenched his fist, a bright glow surrounding it as he launched at the Smeargle in a dead sprint. Cocking it back, he let fly before the dog-like painter Pokemon even had a chance to get out of the way and planted the punch right in its nose. With a loud cry, Smeargle was sent flying backwards a good bit, skidding along the ground as it was knocked flat out by the Zeraora’s blow. Storm already felt quite refreshed as the energy he’d sapped from his foe replenished his own health, though it did nothing to help with the burn as he once again felt that painfully intense heat all across his body. While he surely had enough energy in him to take on Ilima’s next Pokemon, Storm felt that he had already done his fair share of the fight.

”I think I’ll go ahead and rest, this burn might be more of a hindrance if I keep going like this,” he spoke up, more than ready to tag in another ally for their next opponent. ”Sure thin', go ahead and come back, Storm. Ya did great out there~” Zoey said with a smile as she praised his efforts, pulling out another Pokeball and sending it forth, ”Yer up to bat, Lukas!” The Torracat’s bell glowed a deep orange with fighting spirit as he entered the field, ready to throw down as he faced Ilima, claws scraping at the rocky ground in anticipation. ”Not bad, your Zeraora put up quite a good fight! As did you, Smeargle, now return,” Ilima commended with a smile, returning his fainted Pokemon before retrieving his second Pokeball and tossing it out, ”It’s all up to you now, Gumshoos!” The ball released a tall weasel-like Pokemon with a smooth, slicked back mane standing on two legs, its front legs folded behind its back like how human arms would. Zoey noticed a thin black collar with some kind of strange-looking white crystal inside it hung around the Gunshoos’s neck, recognizing it as a Z-Crystal after a moment. Of course it was only fitting for a Trial Captain to have one in their possession. The weasel Pokemon narrowed its eyes as it watched the Torracat with a calm, collected gaze, seemingly unfazed even as the fiery cat stared it down with an intense, piercing glare of his own and teeth bared in a vicious snarl. ”Fire Fang, Lukas! Let’s try to wear it down!” Zoey shouted out, it was clear that Lukas had the speed advantage this time around. Flames licked at the cat’s fangs as he pounced on the Gumshoos and sank his teeth into its leg. The weasel Pokemon grit its teeth and grunted as small flames painfully licked at its fur, tossing the Torracat off with a few hard kicks to unlatch him. Lukas braced himself as he hit the ground, rolling a couple times before landing back on his feet. ”Z Power activate!” Ilima called out, performing a dance of some sort as the white crystal on the Gumshoos’s collar began to glow and an aura began to dance around it as it gathered the energy from the Z-Crystal, ”Breakneck Blitz!”

As soon as the command left Ilima’s lips, the Gumshoos dropped on all fours and took off like a rocket as it barreled towards Lukas with incredible speed and power. The Torracat braced himself once more as his charging foe closed the distance between them each passing second with no letup, already feeling that this was really going to hurt. A lot… A shrill yowl escaped him as the sheer force of the strike blew him backwards and sent him absolutely reeling. Lukas skidded several feet across the cavern floor until he dug his claws against the stone and managed to get his footing back, panting with exertion and looking quite roughed up. Zoey seemed to be in awe and disbelief, she had seen Z-Moves before on quite a few occasions. And yet… it never failed to amaze her with how spectacular yet destructive they could be. But now was hardly the time to be ogling, they had a fight to finish. Lukas was hurting quite a bit, that Z-Move had done a good number on him from the looks of it. Gumshoos on the other hand was much worse for wear, looking very worn down and flames still scattered all over its body even though it was trying to maintain its calm composure. Before Zoey even had a chance to bark out another command, Lukas snarled as his vision began to redden and blur at the edges, rage overtaking him as he charged full-on at the weasel with intent to land the finishing blow. Angry flames gushed from his mouth in a blazing trail as the Torracat launched himself at the Gumshoos and crashed right into it, returning the harsh strike it had given him with that Z-Move in full plus a bit more. Having taken more than enough of a beating, Ilima’s Gumshoos let out a groan as it toppled over onto its back like a tree falling to the ground, down and out for the count. Zoey grinned brightly, fist pumping the air happily while Lukas struck a heroic pose with the bell on his neck burning bright with confidence and pride in spite of being quite battered and beaten. It was finished… they had won the first major battle of their island challenge. 】☆ ☆

[Island Trial Challenge]
A brawl is surely brewing!

Zoey challenges Trial Captain Ilima!

Battle #1

Ilima sends out Smeargle!

Smeargle▐ Normal▐ ♂▐ Lv 14▐ 140/140 HP▐ Ability: Technician - When this pokemon uses attacks that do 60 damage or lower, the power will do x1.5 damage instead▐
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +1▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Ember▐ Fire▐ Special▐ 40▐ 4/10 Chance of Burning Target
█ ◆ █►▐ Leafage▐ Grass▐ Special▐ 40
█ ◆ █►▐ Water Gun▐ Water▐ Special▐ 40

Zoey chooses Storm!

Smeargle moves first!

Smeargle used Ember!

Storm took 60 damage! (40 BP x 1.5 Technician = 60) (80/140)

Storm was burned!

Storm used Drain Punch!

Smeargle took 150 damage! (75 BP x 2 Super Effective = 150) (0/140)

Smeargle fainted!

Storm healed 75 damage! (150/2 = 75) (140/140 HP)

Storm took 9 damage from his burn! (131/140 HP)

----------------------------------------------

Interlude:

Zoey returns Storm and sends out Lukas!

----------------------------------------------

Battle #2

Ilima sends out Gumshoos!

Gumshoos▐ Normal▐ ♂▐ Lv 15▐ 150/150 HP▐ Ability: Stakeout - Doubles the amount of damage inflicted on any Pokémon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle.▐ Held Item: Normalium Z
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Pursuit▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +7▐ Makes Contact▐ Double damage if the opponent is switching out
█ ◆ █►▐ Leer▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lower targets physical defense one stage

Lukas's Intimidate lowers the foe Gumshoos's Attack!

Lukas used Fire Fang!

Gumshoos took 75 damage! (65 BP + 10 Level Boost = 75) (75/150)

Gumshoos was burned!

Ilima’s Normalium Z is reacting!

Gumshoos used Breakneck Blitz (Tackle)

Lukas took 100 damage! (100/200)

Gumshoos took 9 damage from its burn! (66/150)

Lukas used Outrage!

Gumshoos took 130 damage! (120 BP + 10 Level Boost = 130) (0/150)

Gumshoos fainted!

Zoey has defeated Trial Captain Ilima!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 9/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 20 │ 100/200 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 18/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm (Burned)│ Θ ()│ Level 14 │ 131/140 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 3/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Gar*││ Level 21 │ 56/210 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 22/26 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 4/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 6/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 2/16 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x1
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

KipsterHipster

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 am
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

User Image
Trial Captain Ilima

Ilima returned his Gumshoos with quiet thanks before he gave a soft laugh, hidden behind his left hand, amused by the reactions of both trainer and pokemon. "Congratulations! You and your team have certainly proven yourselves capable," he remarked heartily, and gave a few soft brushes to his vest before he approached the young woman. "For your wonderful performance, I offer to you my stamp, as proof of your victory today, as well as the HM Rock Smash, it might prove useful to you in future battles." From the left, front pocket of his jeans he pulled out a pale crystal, similar to the one he'd had his faithful Gumshoos use earlier, before offering it to Zoey. "Please, take this Z-crystal as well. It's called the Normalium Z, and it can increase the attack power of any normal-type move. Of course, you need to know the special dance to activate it. Please, pay attention," he urged, before relaxing his posture and easily performing the dance. Once finished, he straightened himself up and smiled to Zoey. "That is all. Now, if you want to continue your challenge, please feel free to take on the Totem Pokemon that resides within the cavern. It might prove challenging to you and your team."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zoey Received:
- Ilima's Stamp
- HM O6 Rock Smash
- Old Rod
- Normalium Z
+20 exp split between Storm & Lukas  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 81/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 61/15
Heart Scale: 7/10
Crystal Shard: 37/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 10/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Zap Plate (Holiday 2018 Giveaway ; Unclaimed)
Black Belt (January 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
TM Fire Blast (January 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
X5 Enigma Berries (January 2019 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Gar was infected with Pokerus!
Day 1: +41 EXP
Day 2: +34 EXP
Day 3: +30 EXP
Day 4: +56 EXP

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey felt quite accomplished at having beaten her first Trial Captain, maybe more than she ought to be. But it definitely felt good to finally make progress in her island trials, now all that was left was to battle the Totem of Verdant Cavern and then soon fight the Kahuna himself before they were finished with the challenges of Melemele. Of course, their victory hadn’t been without some casualties. Lukas had taken quite a bit of a beating from Ilima’s Gumshoos with that strong Z-move, and Storm was still burned from that Ember attack. Unfortunately she had nothing on her to treat his condition, and they couldn’t leave for the Pokemon Center just yet while Gar was still on the loose. She finished spraying Lukas and Storm down with potions before turning her attention to Ilima, grinning as he congratulated them. ”Hey, ya weren’t half bad yerself, Cap’n. Was quite an honor to battle ya!” she reciprocated with a nod, holding out her little booklet for him to place his stamp and accepting the HM he handed to her. Her eyes brightened as she was given the Normalium Z, quite intrigued as she turned it over in her palms. Being able to hold and touch a Z-Crystal was so much different than just seeing it from afar, knowing how these little gems were capable of unlocking such incredible potential in the Pokemon who held them. She nodded in thanks to the captain, watching intently as he demonstrated the dance to activate the crystal and committing it to memory for future reference. ”Thanks a bunch, Cap’n, but I really should get goin’!” she spoke up, quickly excusing herself after he mentioned taking on the Totem Pokemon and heading for the exit leading out to the trial grounds. She hoped that Gar hadn’t already gotten himself in deep s**t, even though he was probably capable of holding his own if the Totem had already shown itself.

”Think ye’ll be able to handle dealin’ with that burn for a bit longer, Storm? We’ll need to stop by the Center on Route 2, but we ain’t leavin’ until we collect Gar,” she suggested, already moving at a brisk pace with her Pokemon accompanying her.
”I think I can handle it for now, don’t worry about me,” he assured, though the sour look on his face reflected his displeasure with Gar for making such an inconvenience. He was certainly going to give that difficult dragon a hell of a lashing once all of this was said and done. ”I can s-smell him just up ahead!” Coltrane barked, already bolting ahead of the rest as they made their way out through the exit.

Meanwhile, Gar approached the center of what looked to be some sort of valley, surrounded by sheer cliffs that cut it off from all other areas outside of the Verdant Cavern. Tall grass, small cliffs, and rocky outcroppings made up the landscape of the Totem’s den, the only other occupant being a squat, totem-esque structure at the far end of the grounds. It seemed to be hollowed out… perhaps there was something in it? Gar couldn’t see any sign of the Totem Pokemon, but perhaps there was some sort of treasure inside that thingamabob over there. Intent on getting at least something for all the trouble he’d gone through to get here, the Hakamo-o immediately made a beeline for the totem structure. However, he only got a few steps closer to it when a sudden weight came crashing down from above, knocking him down onto his stomach with his unknown assailant on top of him.
”Now then, are you quite finished yet?” came a voice, smooth, masculine, and holding an aura of gentlemanliness in spite of the clear annoyance in its tone, just as Gar felt a pair of clawed hands pin his arms against the ground while his attacker leaned all of their weight to keep him down. Out of the corner of his eye, the Hakamo-o caught the sight of the night-haired Zoroark appearing as he let his illusion drop. Oh, so it was that guy, the one who had apparently joined their team recently after following Zoey back to Alola from the Spookival. Gar didn’t know the Zoroark’s name, though he didn’t necessarily care to learn it either. ”I hope you are pleased with yourself, making our dear Fraulein go through so much trouble just because you chose to run off on your own,” Orpheus reprimanded, his amber eyes narrowing dangerously as he glared at the dragon, ”I am going to take you back to our trainer before you get any more ‘bright ideas’ to cause more problems. I suggest you come quietly, I would prefer to not have to make this ugly if it is really not necessary.”

Gar growled softly as he glowered back at Orpheus, like hell was he going to let that happen when he had come all this way for the challenge he had been seeking! Though the Zoroark was a fair bit strong, it was clear that his strength wasn’t entirely of the physical kind. Clenching his fists, the Hakamo-o prepared to wrench a hand out from underneath and take a swing at the Zoroark to try and force him off his back. Not that it would really matter if the hit would connect or not, though Gar would certainly be content to clock the stupid dark fox right in his prim and proper face. However, before the dragon could even make a move, he felt a strange wave of strong nausea come over him. The strength seemed to be sapped from his body as his vision blurred. He felt strangely sick… but why? Maybe one of those vermin had given him some sort of wild Pokemon illness when they had hit him. Orpheus, on the other hand, might have been more suspicious of Gar’s strange semi-compliance as he moved to pick up the Hakamo-o so he could easily carry him back. Still, he was far more focused on getting the dragon back to their trainer as quickly as possible, hopefully before Gar could attempt to try and fight back. Neither of them noticed the large, shadowy figure creeping along the high cliffs of the grounds, watching them with a calm yet dangerous intent just as it tensed its muscles in preparation to pounce on the unsuspecting pair below. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 10/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 5/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm (Burned)│ Θ ()│ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 19/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 23 │ 56/230 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 25/28 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 5/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 7/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 12/16 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x1
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 82/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 62/15
Heart Scale: 8/10
Crystal Shard: 38/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 10/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 The flood of sunlight blinded Zoey and her Pokemon momentarily as they made their way out of the cave, the collective group shutting their eyes to let their eyes adjust more properly before opening them again to see what lay before them. ”Nice job, Orph!” Zoey called out, quite pleased to see the Zoroark had successfully caught the vagabond Hakamo-o as the group approached them. Coltrane, however, seemed to be quite on edge as he felt his hackles rising. Something wasn’t quite right here… he could sense a presence somewhere close by. A pretty strong one at that… ”Uh… I don’t think I like thit- this…” he murmured, instinctively pressing closer to Eir as he sniffed the air apprehensively. The Alolan Ninetales, sensing the Rockruff’s distress, instinctively curled a couple of her tails around him in a protective manner, her eyes scanning the area for any signs of a potential threat. Storm couldn’t help but feel it too, sparks dancing across his fur as he prepared for any kind of imminent threat to make its presence known. ”Just hold him there, I’ll take care of the rest from here,” Zoey commanded as she looked towards Orpheus, then to Gar, noticing how visibly beat up the Hakamo-o looked. Seemed he had taken a good number of hits during his ventures through the cavern. Pulling out some potions, Zoey sprayed Gar down until his scales looked smooth and healthy again. ”Count yerself lucky I’m doin’ this, but yer still in big trouble for pullin’ that sneaky s**t and runnin’ off,” she growled under her breath, reaching for her belt to return Gar to his ball. Orpheus remained quiet, focused on keeping the Hakamo-o pinned while Zoey took care of the situation.

Gar was hardly paying attention to what was going on, his senses felt oddly dulled. He could barely even hear what his trainer was saying, though his hazy vision picked up on the familiar red and white of a Pokeball. Dammit, he needed to move… Why couldn’t he move?! Before Zoey could move to return the Hakamo-o to his ball, Storm’s eyes shot upward just as a large shape suddenly moved from above them in time to see it coming down and right at them!
”Everyone, scatter! Quickly!” he shouted in alarm, spurring himself into action as he leapt and tackled Lukas out of the way of the incoming attacker. Upon hearing Storm’s panicked call, chaos ensued. Eir snatched Coltrane up by his rock-fur collar, ignoring the grinding roughness of stones against her teeth as she leapt for safety. Growling softly under his breath, Orpheus abandoned his position on top of Gar as he took hold of Zoey’s hand and pulled her away. ”Fraulein, watch out!” he exclaimed, feeling somewhat bad about leaving the Hakamo-o but getting their trainer to safety was top priority. Before Zoey could protest about getting Gar, the Hakamo-o seemed to get a sudden burst of energy as he action-rolled out of the way in time as the huge body of the Totem Gumshoos crashed into the ground where he had previously lay. Popping back onto his feet, the Hakamo-o clenched his fists in preparation as he stood between the Totem and his trainer and teammate. It seemed like whatever had come over him moments ago had passed now, and with its passing her felt a surge of newfound strength. Ready to fight against the threat that had now made itself known, Gar rattled his scales to intensify his fervent battle spirit as he turned to face the Gumshoos that now stood tall over the surrounding field. ”A-Arceus! It’s huge!” Coltrane exclaimed in shock, both intimidated and in awe of the sheer size of the Pokemon that now stood in the middle of the grounds. Was that the Totem Pokemon Ilima had mentioned? It had to be... there were seemingly no other Pokemon present in the area after all. Eir growled lowly in her throat as she placed Coltrane down between her paws. "Stay by me and don't move," she spoke in a hushed whisper, signaling the Rockruff to stick with her as she watched the unusually large Gumshoos apprehensively. The Ninetales's tone had taken on an almost uncharacteristic seriousness contrary to her usual bubbly, childish demeanor, but this was a pretty serious situation. It didn't look like she and Coltrane were in the line of fire if the Gumshoos intended to attack, but it was better to be safe than sorry as far as she was concerned. ”Shoooooosssss…” the Gumshoos hissed, fur ruffling as it stared down the smaller Hakamo-o that stood directly in front of it, a bright yellow glow surrounding its body as its aura flared to life in preparation to battle. Baring its teeth, the huge weasel-like Pokemon immediately lunged for Gar with no hesitation. Without waiting for any orders from Zoey, Gar raised his arm up, flashing the large, shield-like scales just as the Gumshoos’s fangs came down upon them. Cracking under the strength of the strike, the scales managed to withstand it, albeit looking significantly damaged now.

Pulling its head away with a vicious motion and dislodging the largest scale on the Hakamo-o’s arm with it, the Totem Gumshoos leapt back, claws scraping the ground as it landed a good several feet away from the dragon. Striking a stance, it opened its mouth as it threw its head back.
”Shoooooos!” it howled towards the heavens, summoning for its allies to come to its aid. Sure enough, one of those dark-colored Rattatas jumped out from one of the smaller cliffs nearby, taking position beside the Totem as it bared its buck teeth menacingly at the Hakamo-o. With its new partner at its side, the Gumshoos charged at Gar once again, the Hakamo-o deciding to not protect himself this time in favor of going on the offensive. He hissed as the Totem’s teeth sank into his scales while the Alolan Rattata distractingly waved its tail at him. Cocking back a fist, Gar let it fly in a true striking punch, aiming for the Rattata to get it clear of the field. The strike was more than enough, sending the Rattata flying high into the cliffs. The purple orb that he held in his hands gleamed as it sapped at his strength in return for the extra power, not that the Hakamo-o really noticed. With that annoyance out of the way, Gar was now able to focus the entirety of his ire on the Gumshoos, which now stood there with its arms folded behind its back while it glared angrily at him. Refusing to let himself be intimidated, Gar rattled his scales as he howled out a battle cry and charged at the weasel-like Pokemon, delivering a hefty uppercut right to its chin. Hissing in pain, the Gumshoos staggered backwards, the blow having done quite a number on it as it clenched its teeth and glowered at the smaller dragon Pokemon. Sensing the opportunity, Gar made a flying leap at the Totem, fist pulled back as he delivered another epic punch right against the Gumshoos’s face. A huge grin crossed the Hakamo-o’s face as he could’ve sworn he’d heard the cracking of bone in its jaws, even knocking a couple of its teeth loose. With a groan of resignation, the Totem Pokemon collapsed to the ground on its back, clearly having met its match. 】☆ ☆

[Totem Pokemon Battle]
Behold! Totem Gumshoos makes a dynamic entry!

Gumshoos▐ Normal▐ ♂▐ Lv 20▐ 200/200 HP▐ Ability: Stakeout - Doubles the amount of damage inflicted on any Pokémon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle▐ Totem Aura Stat Boosts: 1.2 Def, 1.1 Attk
█ ◆ █►▐ Super Fang▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Does damage equal to 1/2 the targets current HP▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Leer▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lower targets physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Scary Face▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lower targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bite▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Gar has gained the Totem's enmity!

Round 1

Gar used Protect! (Priority +1)

Totem Gumshoos used Bite!

Gar protected himself!

Totem Gumshoos called for help!

Alolan Rattata appeared!

Rattata (Alolan)▐ Dark/Normal▐ ♀▐ Lv 11▐ 110/110 HP▐ Ability: Thick Fat - Fire and Ice-type moves deal 1/2 damage
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Tail Whip▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lower targets physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +1▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Hyper Fang▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 80▐ 2/10 Chance of causing target to flinch

--------------------

Round 2

Totem Gumshoos used Super Fang!

Gar took 115 damage! (230/2 = 115) (115/230)

Alolan Rattata used Tail Whip!

Gar’s Defense was lowered!

Gar used Sky Uppercut!

Alolan Rattata took 494 damage! (85 BP + 10 Level Boost x 4 Super Effective x 1.3 Life Orb = 494) (0/110)

Alolan Rattata fainted!

Gar took 23 damage from Life Orb! (92/230)

---------------

Round 3

Totem Gumshoos used Scary Face!

Gar’s Speed was lowered!

Gar used Sky Uppercut!

Totem Gumshoos took 188 damage! (85 BP + 10 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective x 1.3 Life Orb x 0.8 Totem Defense – 10 Level Boost) (12/200)

Gar took 23 damage from Life Orb! (69/230)

---------------

Round 4

Totem Gumshoos used Scary Face!

Gar’s Speed was lowered!

Gar used Sky Uppercut!

Totem Gumshoos took 188 damage! (85 BP + 10 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective x 1.3 Life Orb x 0.8 Totem Defense – 10 Level Boost) (0/200)

Totem Gumshoos fainted!

Gar took 23 damage from Life Orb! (46/230)

Zoey has defeated the Totem Pokemon!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 11/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 6/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm (Burned)│ Θ ()│ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 23 │ 230/230 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 26/28 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 6/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 8/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 12/16 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x1
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:34 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Congratulations, Zoey has completed the 1st Trial!

Zoey Received:
- Dimensional Shard
+ 37 exp. given to Gar

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 83/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 63/15
Heart Scale: 9/10
Crystal Shard: 39/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey blinked in surprise and disbelief as Gar singlehandedly felled the Totem Gumshoos, though it was certainly no surprise given that he was part Fighting-type as well. She sighed, straightening herself as she tightened her hold on the Pokeball in one hand while Orpheus released his hold on her other and followed after her. ”Alright, think that’s more than enough of that,” she said, already marching over towards where Gar was collecting the spoils of his victory, including the two teeth that had fallen from the Totem’s mouth when he had punched it out. Feeling quite accomplished in defeating the strongest Pokemon in Verdant Cavern, the Hakamo-o turned to face his trainer as she came over to him with his trophies in hand. It only irked the woman even more that the scaly b*****d had the gall to look so smugly satisfied with himself as well. ”Ya happy now? Well, I would certainly hope so,” Zoey growled, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself before her frustration boiled over, ”Look, ya did a great job fightin’ the Totem, Gar. But that ain’t gonna entirely make up for the fact that ya ran off by yerself, without permission might I add.” As much as she would’ve spent longer reprimanding the troublesome Hakamo-o, there were more urgent matters that needed to be tended to. Gar seemed to perk up from the bit of praise, though it faded away into a more dour expression as Zoey chided him for his misconduct. ”We can sort out yer punishment later,” she suggested, shaking her head as she pulled out some more potions to take care of the wounds he had sustained in the fight, ”Go on and just take a rest for now, please.”

With Gar healed up fully, Zoey tapped the button on his ball and returned him, thankfully without a fight or him trying to run off again this time. ”Arceus… I swear he’ll be the death of me one of these days,” she breathed out as she placed the ball back on her belt. Seeing the pair of teeth on the ground, she supposed that it wouldn't hurt to take them as well since Gar did like keeping trophies from strong enemies he defeated. Though she'd definitely have to wash them first, seeing as there was still a bit of blood here and there and Arceus knows where they've been. Scooping them up, Zoey tucked the teeth away in her bag and turned to find her other Pokemon, ”Everyone else alright?” Storm and Lukas picked themselves up from the ground, the Zeraora brushing dust from his coat as he nodded towards her.
”We’re still alive and kicking over here, so I would say we’re more than fine,” he chipped in, grimacing as he felt the lingering searing heat scorching his skin, ”Well, at least as fine as I can be, the burn still hasn’t gone away.” Lukas breathed a puff of smoke in agreement as he shook himself off, looking up towards Storm and giving him a nod. ”Thanks for the save back there,” he said, his gratitude somewhat overshadowed by the apathetic tone in his voice. Still, it seemed Storm understood it well enough, the Zeraora nodding and flashing an amiable grin in return as they moved to regroup with Zoey and the rest.

”I am certainly in good condition as well, Fraulein~ Seems you were relatively unharmed as well,” Orpheus chimed in, making a bowing flourish while he smiled warmly. ”As are we,” Eir interjected as she and Coltrane made their way over. ”Wow… That wat- was s-so neat!” the Rockruff yipped happily, the scene of Gar landing the last blow on the Totem Pokemon in such epic fashion still stuck in his mind, ”I wanna be able to do s-stuff like that too!” He wished he was able to do anything even remotely that awesome. Well, he had actually tried to before when he had engaged in battle with Zoey’s Pokemon, but that ended up failing pretty hard and had gotten him captured. That’ll certainly teach him to not pick fights with Pokemon who could easily mop the floor with him. ”Well, perhaps when you get stronger you will have another opportunity to really prove yourself,” Orpheus offered with a smile, gently patting Coltrane’s head. The Rockruff smiled, wagging his tail in excitement at the Zoroark’s comment. ”Y-Yeah! I’ll get t- strong s-so I can really fight with the big boys, just you wait!” he affirmed, puffing his chest out in an attempt to look heroic and intimidating. Eir chuckled softly at the sight, poking at the Rockruff with one of her tails and making him release the air he’d been holding in with a snorting chuckle. ”I’m sure you will, just need a bit of time and patience is all~”

Zoey took a quick headcount once everyone had assembled to make sure none of her Pokemon we missing, returning Storm and Lukas to their Pokeballs when everything seemed to be in order. ”Right, let’s get goin’ then. Gotta get Storm taken care of, and I guess we’ll need to give ya a bath while we’re at it, young lady,” she said, glancing towards Eir who still had the white dye and red paint in her fur from her Spookival costume. The Alolan Ninetales theatrically rolled her eyes, feigning exasperation though she was looking forward to getting all of this stuff out finally. With her Pokemon in tow, Zoey made her way back through the cavern, taking the shortcut she had seen earlier towards the exit. Stepping down from the ledge, the woman and her Pokemon made to exit the cave when she noticed a pair of girls who were entering from the route. One was fairly tall and wore her blonde hair in a couple of pigtails, while the other looked to be at least slightly taller than her companion with rather interesting red-white duo-toned hair. Both looked to be fairly young, much younger than Zoey herself but certainly not teenagers. It seemed they had come to take on the trial themselves; it was pretty much the only reason why most folks came to the Verdant Cavern to begin with. ”Ladies,” she greeted amiably with a grin, jerking her head towards the interior of the cave, ”Best of luck to ya both with yer trials~” As much as she would’ve loved to stay and chat she was in a bit of a hurry, giving the pair a two-fingered salute as she briskly walked past them to Route 2. Eir didn’t pay them much mind except for a nod of acknowledgement as she followed her trainer with Coltrane close behind her. Orpheus, on the other hand, simply smiled and waved politely to the two girls as he trailed after the others. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 12/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 7/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm (Burned)│ Θ ()│ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 7/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 9/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 10/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x1
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Dimensional Shard x1

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:09 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Lειrsα тнε ғεmαlε *Cнαrmεlεon || 18/4o
                                                                Sнαnε тнε mαlε Drιғloon || o7/28
                                                                Wιxon тнε ғεmαlε *Cubonε || o7/32
                                                                BεlAιr тнε mαlε Pιdgεy || 22/22 - oo/23
                                                                Alrun тнε mαlε Hεlmιтιon || o8/23
                                                                Rolεx тнε mαlε *Ivysαur || o7/37

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wild Pokemon :: 94/o5 || Npc :: 152/15 || AS Item [ xxx ] :: oo/oo || A Item [ xxxxx ] ::
                                                                Voice :: xxx //All in my head :: Puscιғεr тнε Undεrтαkεr
                                                                Ooc ::

As soon as she entered the cavern, a waft of chilled air rushed by her. A sense of relief was met with an audible 'ah'. This was much better. The cave was indeed much cooler than the outside was. The sudden urge to become a cave-dweller crossed her mind, but then she pushed the thought away. She liked traveling... and if she stuck in one place for to long, her past was likely to catch up to her. Gazing over to Luca, the ex red-head went to ask about the trial, not entirely sure how to initiate it, but then her gaze caught a woman heading towards them from deeper within the cave. The woman was quick to greet Sylva and Luca, offering luck on their trial. "Thanks.." Sylva muttered in response, ducking her head away shyly. Once the woman was gone, Sylva turned to Luca, and motioned towards the inner part of the cave. "I guess that means the trials are that way." She suggested.

Taking a deep breath, Sylva started towards the inner part of the cave. It was odd being the leader, but something about this new body was seemingly changing Sylva's personality as well... she certainly felt different physically and mentally. But with the narrow paths it was actually wiser to have one lead while another followed... the haphazard wooden planks made bridge were certainly sketchy with how slippery the cave looked. Eventually though the duo made their way to an open-air part of the cave. Sheltered somewhat from the sun, it was warm but the constant cool breeze from the cave behind them made this little area rather tranquil. That was quickly interrupted by a lady-like man who stepped out from beyond a pedestal. "Greetings." They called. "Are you two here for a badge or a trial?" They inquired, a soft smile crossing their face.
                                                                "Er... The Trial." Sylva replied.
                                                                "Oh~! Well, then, let me just step out of the way, the Totem Pokemon will be here shortly than." The feminine male replied. Doing so, it was but a few moments later that a rather giant Gumshoos appeared. It growled at Sylva, standing up on it's hind legs with it's front paws pulled behind it's back. It certainly looked like a formidable foe.
                                                                "W-well....Guess that means I'm going first." Sylva replied as she pursed her lips some. "Wish me luck, Luca."

Calling out Wixon, Sylva motioned forward. She previously thought of using Alrun, but Wixon could do well also. Emerging from her ball, Wixon looked to her foe. The Cubone looked back to Sylva then with a swing of her over-sized bone, turned back to the Gumshoos and sounded a cry. The battle was about to begin.

Wixon Vs. Totem Gumshoos
                                                                _____________________________Round1
                                                                Gumshoos used Bite || 6o + 1o x 1.1 - 1o = 67 to Wixon / Flinch
                                                                Wixon Flinched and is unable to move
                                                                BT || Gumshoos summoned an Alolan Rattata!
                                                                Wixon = 2o3/27o

_____________________________Round2
                                                                Gumshoos used Bite || 67 to Wixon /Flinch
                                                                Wixon Flinched and is unable to move
                                                                Rattata used Tackle1 || 4o - 1o = 3o to Wixon
                                                                Wixon = 1o6/ 27o

_____________________________Round3
                                                                Gumshoos used Leer || Wixon's Physical Defense fell
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || 65 + 1o x1.3 ÷ 1.2 - 1o = 71 to Gumshoos No Flinch
                                                                Rattata used Tackle || 4o + 4 - 1o = 34 to Wixon
                                                                Gumshoos = 129/2oo
                                                                Wixon = 72/27o

_____________________________Round4
                                                                Rattata used Quick Attack || 4o + 4 - 1o = 34 to Wixon
                                                                Gumshoos used Scary Face || Wixon's Speed fell (17)
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || 65 + 1o x1.3 = 97 to A. Rattata
                                                                Wixon = 38/27o
                                                                Rattata = 13/11o

_____________________________Round5
                                                                Gumshoos used Scary Face || Wixon's Speed fell (7)
                                                                Rattata useed Tackle || 34 to Wixon
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || Rattata fainted
                                                                Wixon = 4/27o

_____________________________Round6
                                                                Gumshoos used Scary Face || Wixon's speed can't get any lower
                                                                Wixon useed Bone Club || 71 to Gumshoos / Flinch
                                                                Gumshoos = 58/2oo

_____________________________Round7
                                                                Gumshoos Flinched and is unable to move
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || Gumshoos fainted

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Leirsa the female Charmeleon || Lv. 3o || Hp. 3oo || HI :: N/A
                                                                Ability :: Solar Power || Nature :: Jolly - She acts happy-go-lucky when others are around, but there seems to be a deep seeded hatred for Sylva deep within
                                                                Attacks :: +2o to attack
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Dynamic Punch: 1oo: Confuses target Pokemon
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Crunch: 8o 7/1o chance to lower foe's def one stage
                                                                Attack3 - ~Heat Wave: 95: 4/1o Chance of Burn
                                                                Attack4 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity

Shane the male Drifloon || Lv. 18 || Hp. 18o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Flare Boost || Nature :: Lax - He likes to carry things around, which often leads him into trouble.
                                                                Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Payback: 5o Damage doubles if attacking second.
                                                                Attack2 - Thunder: 11o 7/1o Chance to paralyze target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                                                                Attack3 - ç•Astonish: 3o: 4/1o chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack4 - ~Air Cutter: 6o:1/1o chance to critically hit

Wixon the female Shiny Cubone || Lv. 27 || Hp. 27o || HI :: Thick Club
                                                                Ability :: Rock Head || Nature :: Proud - She looks emotionless and doesn't talk much
                                                                Attacks :: +1o to attack
                                                                Attack 1 - ç•Skull Bash: 13o: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Raise user's physical defense one stage when charging.
                                                                Attack 2 - •Bone Club: 65: 3/1o Chance of causing target to flinch
                                                                Attack 3 - ç•Headbutt: 7o 4/1o Chance of causing target to flinch
                                                                Attack 4 - •Bonemerang: 5o: per hit, hits twice (1oo damage total)

BelAir the male Pidgey || Lv.1o || Hp. 1oo || HI :: N/A
                                                                Ability :: Keen Eye || Nature :: Bold - [ Nature blurb pending ]
                                                                Attack 1 - ç•Tackle: 4o
                                                                Attack 2 - Sand Attack: Lower targets accuracy one stage
                                                                Attack 3 - ç•Fly: 9o Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air.
                                                                Attack 4 - N/A

Alrun the male Helmition || Lv. 12 || Hp. 12o || HI :: Exp. Share
                                                                Ability :: Heat Proof || Nature :: Adamant - He's speaks a rather odd and ancient tongue.
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Headbutt: 7o: 4/1o Chance of causing target to flinch
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Astonish: 3o: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack3 - Iron Defense: Raise user's physical defense two Stages
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Bounce: 85: First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Rolex the Male Shiny Ivysaur || Lv. 31 || Hp. 31o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Chlorophyll || Nature :: Naughty - He's a rebel. Don't get on his bad side
                                                                Attacks :: +2o to attacks
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Tackle - 4o
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/1o chance to paralyze. If a Pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
                                                                Attack3 - Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 dmg dealt.
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Power Whip: 12o

>>> Off Hand <<<

Earle the male Weedle || Lv. o7 || Hp. o7o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Shield Dust || Nature :: Brave - Very defensive and protective
                                                                Attack1 - •Poison Sting: 15: 7/1o Chance to Poison
                                                                Attack2 - ~String Shot: Lower targets speed two stages
                                                                Attack3 -
                                                                Attack4 -

Tιғғαny тнε ғεmαlε Sαblεyε || 15/16
                                                                Tiffany the female Sableye || Lv. o6 || Hp. o6o || HI :: N/A
                                                                Ability :: Prankster || Nature :: Timid - Usually hides. Finds it hard to open up to humans or other Pokemon.
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                                                Attack2 - Dark Pulse: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack3 - ç•Scratch: 40
                                                                Attack4 - Foresight: Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost

Kay the female shiny Spinarak || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Sniper || Nature :: Adamant - She gets what she wants when she wants it. Or. Else.
                                                                Attack3 - Scary Face: Lower targets speed 1 stage
                                                                Attack4 - ~Toxic Spikes: Poisons Pokémon switched into battle. 1-Poi 2-B Poi

User Image
                                                                Sтεrlιng тнε ғεmαlε Mεowth || o9/15
                                                                Sterling the female Shiny Meowth || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Pick Up || Nature :: Impish - Rather playful and Clever
                                                                Attack1 - Shadow Ball: 8o 8/1o Chance to lower targets Spec. Def 1 stage
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Bite: 6o: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack3 - ç•Fake Out: 4o: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. (Priority +3)
                                                                Attack4 - ~Growl: Lower targets physical attack 1 stage

Helzburg the male Phantump || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Harvest || Nature :: Timid - He likes to hide mostly, but strives to get stronger
                                                                Attack 1 - Growth: Raise user's physical & special attack 1 stage
                                                                Attack 2 - ç•Astonish: 3o: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack 3 - Confuse Ray: Confuses target pokemon
                                                                Attack 4 - ç•Tackle: 4o

Moiseikin the female Mimikyu || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Disquise || Nature :: Modest - She's rather good at many things, but would rather pay someone else compliments
                                                                Attack 1 - Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower targets physical attack 1 stage (Priority +1)
                                                                Attack 2 - Double Team: Raise evasiveness 1 stage
                                                                Attack 3 - ç•Scratch: 4o
                                                                Attack 4 - ç•Wood Hammer: 12o: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage done

Pαndorα тнε mαlε Spιrιтomb || 11/28
                                                                Pandora the male Spiritomb || Lv. 22 || Hp. 22o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Infiltrator || Nature :: Naughty - Of it's 1o8 souls, three of them actually speak. They all appear to have different personalities.
                                                                Attack1 - Dream Eater: 1oo: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Sleeping Pokemon are effected
                                                                Attack2 - Shadow Ball: 8o: 8/1o Chance to Lower targets special defense 1 Stage
                                                                Attack3 - Hypnosis: Put's foe asleep
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Feint Attack: 6o: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

Allurε тнε ғεmαlε Spιrιαkε || 11/29
                                                                Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 19 || Hp. 19o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                                                Attack2 - Night Shade: Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
                                                                Attack3 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Bite: 60: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target

Swarovski the male Dusclops || Lv. 45 || Hp. 45o/45o || HI :: Reaper Cloth
                                                                Ability :: Pressure || Nature :: Quirky - He has a curious nature, as well as a odd sense of humor.
                                                                Attacks :: +3o added damage
                                                                Attack1 - Dark Pulse - 8o 3/1o Chance of flinching
                                                                Attack2 - Will-O-Wisp - Burns opponent
                                                                Attack3 - Hex: 65: Inflicts double damage if target has a status affliction
                                                                Attack4 - Ice Beam - 9o damage 3/1o chance of freezing target

Farah Khan Ali the female Ekans || Lv.18 || Hp. 18o/18o || HI :: N/A
                                                                Ability :: Shed Skin || Nature :: Impish - She has a hypnotic gaze that she likes to use to paralyze other Pokemon
                                                                Attacks :: No added bonus
                                                                Attack1 - Screech: Lower targets defense two stages
                                                                Attack2 - Glare: Paralyzes target pokemon
                                                                Attack3 - ç•Bite: 6o 4/1o Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack4 - •Poison Sting: 15: 7/1o Chance to Poison

Innsbrook тнε ғεmαlε Nιdorαn || o7/21
                                                                Innsbrook the female Nidoran || Lv. 13 || Hp. 13o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Hustle || Nature :: Brave - She likes a challenge, no matter who or what
                                                                Attack1 - •Poison Sting: 15 7/1o Chance to Poison
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Scratch: 4o
                                                                Attack3 - ~Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense 1 stage
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Double Kick: 3o: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

Scarselli the genderless Dhelmise || Lv. 15 || Hp. 15o || HI :: xxxx
                                                                Ability :: Steelworker || Nature :: Lonely - There isn't much to go by when it comes to Scarselli...
                                                                Attack 1 - ç•Wrap: 15: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
                                                                Attack 2 - Growth: Raise user's physical & special attack 1 stage
                                                                Attack 3 - ç•Astonish: 3o: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target
                                                                Attack 4 - Mega Drain: 4o: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                                - Pokeвαlls ∞
                                                                x5 Moon Balls || x13 Ultra Balls

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                                - Poтιons ∞

Berry Pouch
                                                                x1o Sitrus Berries

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε
                                                                x1 Moonstone || x2 Dusk Stones

Hold Iтεмs
                                                                x1 Razor Claw

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε
                                                                x1 Sludge Bomb
                                                                x1 Rock Tomb
                                                                x1 Substitute

Hm Cut
                                                                Hm Fly

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                                - Pokεdεx
                                                                - Jerry-rigged Holocaster

Mιscεllαnεous

Pending ---
                                                                Lv. 1o Porygon & Lv. 15 Porygon-Z
                                                                Lv. 1o Ninetales
                                                                Lv. 1o Salandit w/ Fire blast & Sludge Wave (TLAPD)
                                                                x1 Lucky Egg

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:15 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Congratulations, Sylva has completed the 1st Totem Challenge!

Sylva Received:
- Dimensional Shard
+ 37 exp. given to Wixon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:08 pm
User Image

Lucatiel Ballard

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

────────────────────────────┬
                                              Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 998/05
                                              NPC Battle: 129/15
                                              Item Counter: [Heart Scale] [07/10]
                                              ────────────────────────────┴

While the cool air provided a pleasant reprieve from the heat of the sun, Luca seemed more preoccupied with the cave itself. A big, wide open space beneath the earth, lush with foliage and illuminated by the massive holes in the ceiling, through which the sunlight spilled in like a curtain. She was almost too busy marveling at the minature environment to notice when another trainer began to approach, her attention only brought back to the matter at hand when her companion spoke up. "Seems so," she confirmed, peering out into the distance in case she could see their objective.

Once Sylva started moving though, she could no longer delay. With her lead stolen from her Lucatiel followed her companion close behind, watching her a bit more attentively as she reigned in her desire to sightsee. She couldn't be sure if the former redhead was truly pleased with the new look, but she seemed to be adapting to it well enough... And barring any problems from it that might come up, Luca wasn't inclined to complain about it. But the time for sorting that out would come later, and for now, her priority settled on following her companion to the trial. By the time they reached the back of the cave, and reached the totem erected in a clearing, the sky above had started to turn orange.

Once they arrived though, the youthful gentleman startled the swordswoman when he appeared from behind the monument, making her take a step back until he brought up the Trial itself. Is this the Captain, then? Luca thought to herself, but before she could pull out her brochure to check, an oddly imposing Gumshoo arrived on the scene. Big as it was though, the young woman just couldn't... acknowledge its threat. "Alright, go right ahead then," Luca conceeded, rather poorly containing her laughter at the sight before stepping away. "Knock 'em on their a**, Sylva."

Once the battle commenced, Luca settled into spectating from the sidelines like the presumed Captain, watching the Totem Pokemon prove its strength over the better part of an hour. Or maybe it was hours? It was a little difficult to tell, as the sun disappeared well into the battle and found itself replaced by the moon shining light into the cave, the air chilling considerably as the fight finally started to wind down. The extremes of the tempatures flipped steadily, until the swordswoman finally zipped up her suit as far as it could go to preserve her warmth. Either way, the strange pokemon would soon be put down by Sylva's pokemon.

"Nice work!" With a broad grin the swordswoman returned to Sylva's side, leaning over to settle her arm around the back of girl's neck. "It's my turn now though. I think I've got a good plan for taking that guy out myself." Luca straightened herself out and left her friend with only a quick ruffling of her hair, stepping forward to deal with the next Totem Pokemon that would appear. If calling for aid would be its primary skill, then the best way to complete the challenge was to just hit all of them...

[Battle Report]
Totem Pokemon Gumshoos appeared!
Lucatiel sent out Seath!
Gumshoos used Bite!
[60+10=70] [70x1.1=77] [77-10=67] [Seath 193/260]
Seath used Earthquake!
[100+10=110] [110x1.1=165] [165/1.2=138] [Gumshoo 062/200]
[Gumshoo called on Allies]
Allied (A) Rattata Appeared!

Gumshoo used Bite!
[60+10=70] [70x1.1=77] [77-10=67] [Seath 126/260]
Seath used Earthquake!
[100+10=110] [110x1.1=165] [165/1.2=138] [Gumshoo 000/200]
[100+10=110] [110x1.1=165] [(A) Rattata 000/110]
[Totem Gumshoo Fainted!]
[(A) Rattata Fainted!]
[Lucatiel Wins]

User Image
Party
User ImageUser Image- Izalith | |User ImageUser Image| Level 25▲ | HP 250/250▲ | Chlorophyll | 31/35 EXP | Holding: Razor Claw | Tackle (50), Razor Leaf (55: 1/10 chance to critically hit), Giga Drain (75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.), Take Down (90, User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Priscilla 𝛿| | User ImageUser Image| Level 35 | HP 350/350 | Synchronize | 14/39 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf | Moon Blast (95: 8/10 Chance to Lower Target's Special Attack One Stage), Psycho Cut (70: 1/10 chance to critically hit), Magical Leaf (60, Unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.), Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching)

User ImageUser Image- Seath | |User ImageUser Image| Level 26▲ | HP 260/260▲ | Inner Focus | 02/30 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Earthquake (100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect), Thunder Punch (75: 4/10 Chance of Paralysis), Fire Punch (75: 4/10 Chance of Burn), Hurricane (110: 7/10 Chance of Confusion, Hits Pokemon in the Air During Semi-Invulnerable Stage of an Attack for Double Damage)

User ImageUser Image- Faraam | |User ImageUser Image| Level 25 | HP 250/250 | Pressure | 23/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Guillotine (3/10 Chance to Instant KO), Iron Head (80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch Target), Fury Cutter (40: Damage Doubles After Each Successful Hit, If Not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets), Torment (Target Cannot Use the Same Move In a Row)

User ImageUser Image- Nito | |User ImageUser Image| Level 24▲ | HP 240/240▲ | Cursed Body | 11/29 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40: 1/2 Chance to Lowering Targets Speed One Stage), Water Pulse (60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse), Absorb (20: Restores HP to the User Equal to 1/2 of Damage Dealt), Night Shade (Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level. Type Effectiveness Not Included)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Xanthos | |User ImageUser Image| Level 29▲ | HP 290/290▲ | Heatproof | 13/23 EXP | Holding: N/A | Headbutt (70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch), Shadow Sneak (40: (Priority +1)), Detect (The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)), Iron Defense (Raise user's physical defense two Stages)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Gwyn | |User ImageUser Image| Level 20 | HP 200/200 | Big Pecks | 07/15 EXP | Holding: Pidgeotite | Hurricane (110: 7/10 Chance of Confusion, Hits Pokemon in the Air During Semi-Invulnerable Stage of an Attack for Double Damage), Fly (90: Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air.)▲, Quick Attack (40: [Priority +1]), Whirlwind (Makes Foes Flee (Wild), Forces Target to Randomly Swap Pokemon (Trainer Battle [Priority -6] ) )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ponyta | |User Image| Level 6 | HP 60/60 | Flame Body | 01/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Growl (Lower's Opponent's Attack by One Stage), Tail Whip (Lower Targets Physical Defense One Stage), ()

User Image
Item Bag
Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image National Dex User Image X-Transceiver User Image Mirrah Sword User Image Spare Clothes

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Luxury Ball 1x User Image Fire Ball 1x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Super Potion 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MooMoo Milk 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chople Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Liechi Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Qualot Berry 5x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pidgeotite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Claw 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thick Club 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Apricorn 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mail-Letter 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mail-Package 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lax Incense 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Earthquake 0x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Rock Tomb 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Thunder 2x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Substitute 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Blizzard 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Psychic 0x

User Image
N/A. :OOC
Sylva :Company
N/A. :Team OoB
Secondary Outfit. :Current Outfit
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Quote:

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:17 pm
Sonic Lazar

Congratulations, Lucatiel has completed the 1st Totem Challenge!

Lucatiel Received:
- Dimensional Shard
+ 37 exp. given to Seath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Lειrsα тнε ғεmαlε *Cнαrmεlεon || 19/4o
                                                                Sнαnε тнε mαlε Drιғloon || o8/28
                                                                Wιxon тнε ғεmαlε *Alolαn Mαrowαk || 32/32 - 13/33
                                                                BεlAιr тнε mαlε Pιdgεy || o1/23
                                                                Alrun тнε mαlε Hεlmιтιon || o9/23
                                                                Rolεx тнε mαlε *Ivysαur || o8/37

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wild Pokemon :: 95/o5 || Npc :: 153/15 || AS Item [ xxx ] :: oo/oo || A Item [ xxxxx ] ::

To say the Gumshoos was a hard foe to beat, would be laughable. While it did take Sylva nearly triple the length of time to fell her Gumshoos, Luca took mere minutes. "You made it look like it was made out of paper." Sylva noted once Luca and her ghostly Dragonite felled the Totem Pokemon. Wixon thumped her bone to the earth, finding herself rather upset by how long it had taken her to beat her opponent, only to see it felled so easily. "Don't be hard on yourself, Wixon." Sylva spoke up, stepping over to the little Cubone to spritz it with a few potions. "Can't help that you were flinched a few times." She added. The cubone looked up, eyes glossed over with disappointment... well, maybe? It was hard to tell with Wixon. But as the girl continued to spritz her with potions, the Cubone looked down at her club, thumping it against the ground a few times. Until, that was... it started on fire. "Wha?" Sylva noticed the odd gray flame, flickering along the club's edge, but then Wixon held up her bone and a light began to envelop her.. a moment later she stood several feet taller with both ends of her bone lit with an eerie gray flame. "Oh, hey. You evolved." Sylva stated, standing up. Wixon flailed her bone around a bit before the flames went out and she turned to look up at Sylva. Her gaze was still as dead as ever, but she did certainly look stronger.

From that event, Sylva looked up at the sky. The stars were sparkling overhead. "I guess we should head back to the Pokemon Center now." Sylva mentioned. "I say we earned a rest." She added, looking back to her swordswoman companion. "Well, Maybe not we." She jested. Hopefully the next trial didn't last as long... Sylva's Pokemon had to get stronger.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Ability :: Solar Power || Nature :: Jolly - She acts happy-go-lucky when others are around, but there seems to be a deep seeded hatred for Sylva deep within
                                                                Attack4 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity

Ability :: Flare Boost || Nature :: Lax - He likes to carry things around, which often leads him into trouble.
                                                                Attack2 - Thunder: 11o 7/1o Chance to paralyze target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

Wixon the female Shiny Alolan Marowak || Lv. 28 || Hp. 28o || HI :: Thick Club
                                                                Ability :: Rock Head || Nature :: Proud - She looks emotionless and doesn't talk much
                                                                Attack 1 - ç•Skull Bash: 13o: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Raise user's physical defense one stage when charging.

Attack 3 - ç•Fly: 9o Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air.
                                                                Attack 4 - N/A

Ability :: Heat Proof || Nature :: Adamant - He's speaks a rather odd and ancient tongue.
                                                                Attack4 - ç•Bounce: 85: First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Ability :: Chlorophyll || Nature :: Naughty - He's a rebel. Don't get on his bad side
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Tackle - 4o
                                                                Attack2 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/1o chance to paralyze. If a Pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled.

>>> Off Hand <<<

Attack3 -
                                                                Attack4 -

Ability :: Prankster || Nature :: Timid - Usually hides. Finds it hard to open up to humans or other Pokemon.

Ability :: Sniper || Nature :: Adamant - She gets what she wants when she wants it. Or. Else.

User Image

Ability :: Harvest || Nature :: Timid - He likes to hide mostly, but strives to get stronger

Ability :: Disquise || Nature :: Modest - She's rather good at many things, but would rather pay someone else compliments
                                                                Attack 4 - ç•Wood Hammer: 12o: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage done

Ability :: Infiltrator || Nature :: Naughty - Of it's 1o8 souls, three of them actually speak. They all appear to have different personalities.
                                                                Attack1 - Dream Eater: 1oo: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Sleeping Pokemon are effected

Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                                                Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                                                Attack2 - Night Shade: Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
                                                                Attack3 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity

Ability :: Pressure || Nature :: Quirky - He has a curious nature, as well as a odd sense of humor.

Ability :: Shed Skin || Nature :: Impish - She has a hypnotic gaze that she likes to use to paralyze other Pokemon

Ability :: Hustle || Nature :: Brave - She likes a challenge, no matter who or what

Ability :: Steelworker || Nature :: Lonely - There isn't much to go by when it comes to Scarselli...
                                                                Attack 1 - ç•Wrap: 15: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
                                                                Attack 4 - Mega Drain: 4o: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                                - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                                - Poтιons ∞

Berry Pouch
                                                                x1o Sitrus Berries

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs
                                                                x1 Razor Claw

x1 Sludge Bomb
                                                                x1 Rock Tomb
                                                                x1 Substitute

Hm Cut
                                                                Hm Fly

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                                - Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                                                                x1 Dimensional Shard

Pending ---
                                                                Lv. 1o Ninetales
                                                                x1 Lucky Egg

Sonic Lazar

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image

Lucatiel Ballard

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

────────────────────────────┬
                                              Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 999/05
                                              NPC Battle: 130/15
                                              Item Counter: [Heart Scale] [08/10]
                                              ────────────────────────────┴

Luca's focus through the rather brief conflict ended up being spent more on keeping her balance on the trembling earth than actively running through a cunning strategy. The Gumshoos' efforts to make Seath flinch were negated entirely by his Inner Focus, even if the biting would've been successful. She barely even had a chance to notice the wild Rattata coming in to provide aid with how quickly the Dragonite blew both attackers out of the way.

As easy as it was, Luca still seemed fairly happy with the results, spinning around to face her companion with a quick nod. "Yeah, but it helps that I knew what I was walking into here," she chuckled. "I don't think it would've changed my plans too much if I'd gone first, but that Rattata coming in would've certainly caught me off guard." She glanced down to see Wixon's frustration over the rather pronounced difference in performance between the two pokemon, flashing the little Cubone a small, apologetic smile before returning her Dragonite. When she looked back, the evolutionary light had already begun to shine, transforming her into a proud Marowak. "Ooh, well didn't you grow up quite nicely?" The swordswoman leaned over for a closer look, letting the flames of the club catch her eye. "You certainly attract some interesting pokemon, huh Sylva?"

Before she could really get an answer, the subject changed with the horizon, and Sylva suggesting that they head back to town. "Sure, I don't mind calling it here. Maybe there'll be something good we can snag for dinner." Luca rolled her eyes a little at that last comment, moving over to tap Sylva playfully on the shoulder, careful not to put too much force behind it. As much as she would've liked to challenge the Trial Captain while they were here too, she could put that on hold for a latter date, if the former redhead was so eager to call it a day.

User Image
Party
User ImageUser Image- Izalith | |User ImageUser Image| Level 25▲ | HP 250/250▲ | Chlorophyll | 32/35 EXP | Holding: Razor Claw | Tackle (50), Razor Leaf (55: 1/10 chance to critically hit), Giga Drain (75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.), Take Down (90, User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Priscilla 𝛿| | User ImageUser Image| Level 35 | HP 350/350 | Synchronize | 15/39 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf | Moon Blast (95: 8/10 Chance to Lower Target's Special Attack One Stage), Psycho Cut (70: 1/10 chance to critically hit), Magical Leaf (60, Unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.), Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching)

User ImageUser Image- Seath | |User ImageUser Image| Level 27▲ | HP 270/270▲ | Inner Focus | 10/31 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Earthquake (100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect), Thunder Punch (75: 4/10 Chance of Paralysis), Fire Punch (75: 4/10 Chance of Burn), Hurricane (110: 7/10 Chance of Confusion, Hits Pokemon in the Air During Semi-Invulnerable Stage of an Attack for Double Damage)

User ImageUser Image- Faraam | |User ImageUser Image| Level 25 | HP 250/250 | Pressure | 24/25 EXP | Holding: N/A | Guillotine (3/10 Chance to Instant KO), Iron Head (80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch Target), Fury Cutter (40: Damage Doubles After Each Successful Hit, If Not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets), Torment (Target Cannot Use the Same Move In a Row)

User ImageUser Image- Nito | |User ImageUser Image| Level 24▲ | HP 240/240▲ | Cursed Body | 12/29 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40: 1/2 Chance to Lowering Targets Speed One Stage), Water Pulse (60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse), Absorb (20: Restores HP to the User Equal to 1/2 of Damage Dealt), Night Shade (Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level. Type Effectiveness Not Included)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Xanthos | |User ImageUser Image| Level 29▲ | HP 290/290▲ | Heatproof | 14/23 EXP | Holding: N/A | Headbutt (70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch), Shadow Sneak (40: (Priority +1)), Detect (The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)), Iron Defense (Raise user's physical defense two Stages)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Gwyn | |User ImageUser Image| Level 20 | HP 200/200 | Big Pecks | 07/15 EXP | Holding: Pidgeotite | Hurricane (110: 7/10 Chance of Confusion, Hits Pokemon in the Air During Semi-Invulnerable Stage of an Attack for Double Damage), Fly (90: Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air.)▲, Quick Attack (40: [Priority +1]), Whirlwind (Makes Foes Flee (Wild), Forces Target to Randomly Swap Pokemon (Trainer Battle [Priority -6] ) )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ponyta | |User Image| Level 6 | HP 60/60 | Flame Body | 01/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Growl (Lower's Opponent's Attack by One Stage), Tail Whip (Lower Targets Physical Defense One Stage), ()

User Image
Item Bag
Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image National Dex User Image X-Transceiver User Image Mirrah Sword User Image Spare Clothes

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Luxury Ball 1x User Image Fire Ball 1x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Super Potion 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MooMoo Milk 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chople Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Liechi Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Qualot Berry 5x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pidgeotite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Claw 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thick Club 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Apricorn 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mail-Letter 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mail-Package 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lax Incense 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Earthquake 0x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Rock Tomb 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Thunder 2x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Substitute 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Blizzard 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Psychic 0x

User Image
N/A. :OOC
Sylva :Company
N/A. :Team OoB
Secondary Outfit. :Current Outfit
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 am

User Image

Lειrsα тнε ғεmαlε *Cнαrmεlεon || 2o/4o
                                                                Sнαnε тнε mαlε Drιғloon || o9/28
                                                                Wιxon тнε ғεmαlε *Alolαn Mαrowαk || 14/33
                                                                BεlAιr тнε mαlε Pιdgεy || o2/23
                                                                Alrun тнε mαlε Hεlmιтιon || 1o/23
                                                                Rolεx тнε mαlε *Ivysαur || o9/37

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wild Pokemon :: 96/o5 || Npc :: 154/15 || AS Item [ xxx ] :: oo/oo || A Item [ xxxxx ] ::

It was true that Luca knew ahead of time what she would be facing and thus had the chance to think over what Pokemon and moves to use. Still, it didn't help Wixon's pride who looked rather frustrated about her sour attempt at a battle. Despite the fact that she won in the end, the Marowak was looking for redemption. Sylva turned to face Luca with a sour expression when the taller woman once more resorted to teasing her. She was right though, she certainly had a... ghostly bunch. It was more than likely a curse, but at this point she really didn't care.

On the subject of heading back to get some rest, Luca of course brought up food. "There you go again, replying with your stomach in mind." Sylva replied with another sour look, though for a moment a grin appeared at the very corner of her lips before she turned her head away. It was when Sylva's gaze passed by the waiting Ilima that she remembered another reason for being here. A badge. Funny how Luca hadn't brought that up? Was Luca's stomach really that a hold of her brain or was the swordswoman simply letting Sylva have her way? Whatever the reason, it confused her. "But don't you wanna get the gym badge too?" Sylva inquired. A loud thump came from nearby, before an audible 'oh!' sound from the feminine male. Sylva looked towards the noise and found Wixon challenging Ilima himself. The lavendar haired woman let out a sigh.... Despite Luca's reason for complying to Sylva, Wixon obviously took a few hits to her pride. So many there was some emotion under that boney head of hers.

"You wanna prove yourself that bad Wixon?" Sylva inquired. "Fine. Luca prepare yourself, I guess we're sticking around a bit longer." Sylva added, gazing back towards the two-tone haired woman with her own roll of the eyes. Whatever the case, the battle commenced, and well... it ended rather quickly. Wixon certainly went no holds bard this go, managing to knock out both of Ilima's Pokemon with simplistic ease. Almost as if they were made of paper. Either Wixon was that pissed or she was much, much stronger.. maybe both?

Sylva Wixon Challanged Ilima!

Wixon Vs Lv. 14 Smeargle
                                                                ___________________________________
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || 65 + 1o - o = 75 to Smeargle / Flinch
                                                                Smeargle Flinched and is unable to move
                                                                Smeargle = 65/14o

Wixon used Bone Club || Smeargle Fainted

Wixon Vs Lv. 15 Gumshoos
                                                                _____________________________________
                                                                Wixon used Bone Club || 65 + 1o - o = 75 to Gumshoos Flinch
                                                                Gumshoos Flinched and is unable to move
                                                                Gumshoos = 75/15o

Wixon used Bone Club || Gumshoos Fainted

Wixon won!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Wixon the female Shiny Alolan Marowak || Lv. 28 || Hp. 28o || HI :: Thick Club

Attack 4 - N/A

Attack1 - ç•Tackle - 4o

>>> Off Hand <<<

Attack3 -
                                                                Attack4 -

User Image

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                                - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                                - Poтιons ∞

Berry Pouch
                                                                x1o Sitrus Berries

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs
                                                                x1 Razor Claw

x1 Sludge Bomb
                                                                x1 Rock Tomb
                                                                x1 Substitute

Hm Cut
                                                                Hm Fly

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                                - Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                                                                x1 Dimensional Shard

Pending ---
                                                                Lv. 1o Ninetales
                                                                x1 Lucky Egg

Sonic Lazar

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:47 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova

User Image
Trial Captain Ilima

Approved!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylva Received:
- Ilima's Stamp
- Normalium Z
+ 20 exp. awarded to Wixon  
❼ Alola Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items