Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Melemele Island: Hau'oli City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:13 am
User Image
Dakota 'Ducky' Koizumi

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 32/- ₪ NPC encounter: 52/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale: 2/10 || Area Specific: : 0/0
---------------------
Wearing: see image.

Out Of Ball:
User ImageUser Image|||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ducky looked off to the side evasively as Lana honed in on his grumbling. With a sigh, he leaned on his elbows against the table. He could already tell there was no avoiding answering her, with how insistent she had been about dragging him here for malasadas. "Well... I consider him a friend, but I don't think he feels the same way, even though we've known each other since we were kids. He's.... being stubborn and won't accept my help... We sorta argued recently..." the samurai muttered, then went quiet. He didn't want to talk so much about it. It was frustrating enough without having to talk about it.

Luckily, they moved on to a different topic in which Ducky revealed that Katsu was actually a Solgaleo. Not that Lana seemed to believe him. He insisted that he wasn't pranking her, feeling a bit of sting from not being believed. Despite that, Lana had a point with not believing at first. He simply nodded, finishing with the malasada he had, thankful she wasn't insisting that he was joking. The fried treats were really good, so he wasn't regretting letting himself get dragged along for this.

A flier got Lana's attention and she brought it up, since it seemed to be advertising a spooky carnival. "I don't know. I suppose it could be fun." Ducky commented, not quite sounding as enthused as he'd normally be about such a thing. What if Vince was there? He didn't really want to run into him again right now, even though he felt it was unlikely the dragon tamer would go there. Lucina thought better of it, however, finishing up her own malasada delicately before leaning over to look at the flier. "Oh, that seems to be in the Kalos Region, north of Lumiose City. I think it would be nice to go, do you agree?" she asked as they got up, the rest of their uneaten malasadas wrapped up for Katsu.

Ducky gave in quietly as they left the restaurant, returning Mizuki along the way. "Eyyyy Ducky! There's a carnival going on and I think we should g-" Daiki eagerly greeted his trainer when they were reunited outside, holding up a flier. "We know. We saw it too." "O-oh. Well?" "Yes, we will be going. Katsu? Would you mind if you transported us?" Ducky had cut off Daiki, and then Lucina had cut into the conversation herself, making the decision verbally. Katsu tilted his head as he was addressed. "I suppose." he rumbled in response. Ducky flailed a bit. "Not in the open!!!" the suanni hissed, ushering them to an unoccupied alley behind the restaurant, which seemed to give them better cover from being seen. Once the coast was clear, Ducky returned Daiki to his ball, cutting off the illusions to reveal Katsu's true form - he'd let the Zoroark back out when they got to the carnival. The legendary lion layed on the ground, tail swaying passively as Lucina relayed the location to him telepathically.

Dakota was the first to climb onto Katsu's back, extending a hand to help Lana up behind him as well as Lucina. "Are you all secure? You will want to hold tight." the solgaleo asked, tilting his head slightly to eye the humans and gardevoir that was on his back. Once they were ready, he opened his maw, creating a wormhole in front of him before jumping in, the hole closing up behind them.

[exit to Spookival]

[[OOC:
Daiki's current Illusion Solgaleo (Katsu) is currently illusioned

waiting to claim: gs ball,
Solgaleo
]]
SpectralEternity

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image|||User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Torracat (Shiny)
Nickname: Mizuki

Nature: Eager to fight. Kind of a show-off.
Lv. 18
HP: 180/180
Ability: Intimidate - Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40 ||
Ember - 40 || 4/10 Chance to burn target
Fire Fang - 65 || 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
Double Kick - 30 || per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)
Exp: 26/28

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Hakamo-o
Nickname: Jun

Nature: Elegant and precise. Can be a bit ocd sometimes.
Height: 4'7"
Lv. 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Bulletproof - Protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Sky Uppercut - 85 || hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Automatize - || Halves weight and raise speed two stages
Tackle - 40 ||
Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
Exp: 14/20

User Image
Pokemon: Gardevoir 𝛿 (Dragon/Psychic)
Nickname: Lucina

Nature: Genuine.
Lv. 12
HP: 120/120
Ability: Trace - Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokemon out of battle restores its original ability.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Moon Blast - 95 || 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
Teleport - || Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited.
Misty Terrain - || Protect from status afflictions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for all grounded pokemon while active. Lasts for five rounds. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
Exp: 8/17

Pokemon: Lucario (shiny)
Nickname: Maki
Nature: Hesitant to battle, especially against obviously tougher opponents. A bit of a coward.
Lv. 14
HP: 140/140
Ability: Inner Focus - This Pokemon will not flinch
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
Laser Focus - || Ensures that the next attack will critically hit
Detect - || The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
Exp: 5/19

Pokemon: Rowlet
Nickname: Chikako
Nature: Quiet and observant. Doesn't say much.
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Long Reach - Can use moves without making contact with the target.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40 ||
Leafage - 40 ||
Razor Leaf - 55 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Astonish - 30 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 18/26

Pokemon: Type: Null
Nickname: Kenshin
Nature: Reserved, stoic, alert.
Lv. 13
HP: 130/130
Ability: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40
Rage - 20 || if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
Pursuit - 40 || Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)
- ||
FP: 10/10 || 5/5
Exp: 6/18

Out of Party:

User ImageUser Image
Pokemon: Zoroark (shiny)
Nickname: Daiki

Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses the pokemon) upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when hit by a physical attack.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
Exp: 0/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Haru

Nature: Docile. Unsure about many things.
Lv. 11
HP: 110/110
Ability: Magician - If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mystical Fire - 75 || Lower targets special attack one stage
Future Sight - 120 || Damage occurs 2 turns later
Shadow Ball - 80 || 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
Role Play - || User copies targets ability
Exp: 8/16

User Image
Pokemon: Greninja
Nickname: Saki
Nature: Quiet. Keeps his tongue in his mouth. Best friends with Fazuzu.
Lv. 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Protean - Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use
Hold Item: Mystic Water
Attacks:
Night Slash - 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
Ice Beam - 90 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Mat Block - || Protects teammates from damaging moves
Surf - 90 || hits all adjacent pokemon
Exp: 1/26

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname: Akira

Nature: Curious about the world. Likes to be helpful.
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, the effects of Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Discharge - 80 || 7/10 chance to paralyze every target affected
Thundershock - 40 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Thunder Wave - || Paralyze opponent

Pokemon: Crobat
Nickname: Fazuzu
Nature: Cheerful. best friends with Saki.
Lv. 36
HP: 360/360
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Giga Drain - 75 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Sludge Bomb - 90 || 7/10 Chance to Poison
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance to burn target
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 39/44

Pokemon: Quilladin
Nickname: Norio
Nature: Lazy.
Lv. 19
HP: 190/190
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Vine Whip - ||
Leech Seed - ||
Bite - ||
Rollout - ||
Exp: 14/17

Items:

Rotomdex
Pokeballs: ∞
Potions: ∞
Heart Scale: 8
Big Mushroom: 2
Choice Scarf: 1
Electric Memory: 1
Giant Turkey Leg: 1
Soda Pop: 3
Sweet Hearts: 4
Beserk Gene: 1
Energy Drink: 1
Black Flute: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Paper Lantern: 1
Mysterious Incense Stick: 1
Crystal Shard: 0
Normalium Z
TM Dragon Claw: 1
HM Rock Smash
=====(Berries:)
Oran: 5
Sitrus: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Lum: 5
Petaya: 5
Rindo: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Alola:
Ilima's Stamp
=====(Other Possessions)
communicator
his katana
spare clothes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:54 am
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
Ability: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball. )
EXP 12/15

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 16/16

Rei the Magikit
Lv 5
Hp - 50
Ability - Technician
Confusion
Growl
Hypnosis
Scratch
Exp 9/15

Critter the Espurr
Lv 10
Hp - 100
Ability - Keen Eye
Scratch
Leer
Covet
Confusion
Exp 9/15

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Ability: Unnerve
Psywave - Inflicts damage equal to 1.5x the user's level, damage is not affected by type, but Dark types are still immune
~Growl- Lowers target's attack by one stage
Spite - The target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
Exp 9/15

Emerald the Leafeon ♂
Lvl 10
HP- 100
Ability: Leaf guard
Personality: Loving and Playful
~•Razor Leaf - 55 damage, 1/10 chance to critically hit
• Sand Attack: Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
Venoshock: 65: Inflicts double damage if target is poisoned
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 9/15

Stepping onto the stone path, Naiya let her eyes roam. Hau'oli city was huge. It was very pretty, and seemed to swarm with people. And all those people had bags... This was a shopping city! Attempting to contain her excitement, Naiya squeezed her hands together and squeaked quietly. She loved shopping. With a skip to her step she headed over to the shops. She entered the clothing shop and ran her fingers along the coats. She loved scarves though, was there any in this shop? She walked the length of the shop, looking at the different fabrics and clothing. Her fingers enjoying the feel of the satin and cotton of the different types of clothing. She picked up a shirt and a coat to purchase before she saw the scarves and hats. Grinning, Naiya walked over and picked a few that she liked. Some rainbow and galaxy style ones, and a couple plain color ones. She loved scarves. Walking over to the cashier, she set the items she wanted on the counter and happily paid for them and walked out onto the pathway again. Pulling out a galaxy colored scarf, she wrapped it around her neck and tucked it into itself to keep it from falling. Grinning widely, Shenaiya continued walking through the streets, watching all the pokemon and people interacting. They seemed to be such good friends.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

My Bag And Walking Around
Badges: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge , Plant Badge
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs, Ultra Ball x 2
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions, Super Potion x 3, Hyper Potion
Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5 - 3 for lotto, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 45/15
Pokemon encounter 85/5
Exit 1/3
Ultra Balls 9/20

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag!
Honey x 2, Sail Fossil, (And others from Shayna) TM # 98 Power up Punch, HM 03 Surf, Dome Fossil, HM 05 Fly, TM 53 Energy Ball,

Need to be claimed: Lots

Pokemon that are not on my team
Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Ability: Big Pecks - Protects the Pokémon from Defense-lowering attacks
Bubble Beam - 65, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
Fly: 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn
Water Pulse - 60, 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Air Slash: 75; 3/10 chance to flinch
Exp 21/49

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
Ability: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball. )
EXP 13/15

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 1/17

Rei the Magikit
Lv 5
Hp - 50
Ability - Technician
Confusion
Growl
Hypnosis
Scratch
Exp 10/15

Critter the Espurr
Lv 10
Hp - 100
Ability - Keen Eye
Scratch
Leer
Covet
Confusion
Exp 10/15

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Psywave - Inflicts damage equal to 1.5x the user's level, damage is not affected by type, but Dark types are still immune
Spite - The target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
Exp 10/15

Emerald the Leafeon ♂
Lvl 10
HP- 100
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 10/15

Watching all of the people interacting made her want to message her friends. Want to find out what they were doing... How they were doing. How long was she gone? How long had she been stuck in her mind? How long... 'Shhhhh, I don't want you to disturb their sleep. I will help you... Don't worry. It won't last much longer, I promise.' It was a familiar voice. But whose? She hadn't heard anyone's voice in such a long time. She turned her head around a few times, wondering where the voice had come from. It was very quiet, almost a whisper. And it seemed to be in her head, but it wasn't Rei or Critter... So she wasn't sure who might have been talking in her mind. Who was even on her team? She knew she had the two who had her in their grip...

Skye poked her head out of the shadows, forcing her way out of the pokeball. She winked at Naiya before slipping back into the pokeball again. Eyes widening, Naiya realized who it was. She didn't think the pokemon's name. Just in case the two woke and were in complete control again. It would shatter any glimmer of hope the girl was forming if they made her put the pokemon in the PC... Naiya took a deep breath, and smiled wistfully as she kept walking, watching the happy people, the playful pokemon, and thinking about possible freedom.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5 - 3 for lotto, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 46/15
Pokemon encounter 86/5
Exit 2/3
Ultra Balls 10/20

Honey x 2, Sail Fossil, (And others from Shayna) TM # 98 Power up Punch, HM 03 Surf, Dome Fossil, HM 05 Fly, TM 53 Energy Ball,

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 21/49

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

My Team

Erza the Togepi
Lvl 5
Hp- 50
EXP 14/15

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 2/17

Rei the Magikit
Lv 5
Hp - 50
Ability - Technician
Confusion
Growl
Hypnosis
Scratch
Exp 11/15

Critter the Espurr
Lv 10
Hp - 100
Ability - Keen Eye
Scratch
Leer
Covet
Confusion
Exp 11/15

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Exp 11/15

Emerald the Leafeon ♂
Lvl 10
HP- 100
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 11/15

Naiya was very much enjoying this time out of the place she had been stuck for so long. When was the last time she had actually seen the sky? The darkness was terrifying to her. Especially now that she may be thrown into her mind again. Taking a deep breath, Naiya spotted a spot on the beach that she could lay out and nap, or even watch the clouds. She practically glided across the sand as she headed for the spot. She just wanted to lay on a towel, soak in the sun, and forget about her whole ordeal. But as she got the spot, someone nudged her. "Excuse you, but this is my spot." came the very male voice. Growling, Naiya looked up and paused. "J--josh?" She asked quietly. Her voice cracked from it's lack of use. The male grinned widely, chuckling at the crackle. "Look at you Nai. You haven't changed a bit. Even that stupid temper of yours is still as annoying as ever." Naiya's jaw would have dropped, had she not been too shocked to let it happen. Josh was a tall lean man with brown hair and green eyes. She used to talk to him all the time in Kalos. But he left shortly before she had on his own journey. How long had it been since she saw him?

"Don't you even start. You haven't changed either, still so self-entitled." She forced out. Her voice was so unused. So raw.... She hated it. He cocked an eyebrow. "You okay Nai? You don't sound to good... Need some water?" He asked cautiously pulling out a bottle of water. Naiya sighed a bit at the pet name he still used before placing a towel on the beach sand and sitting. Gladly taking the bottle.

Pokemon Trainer 47/15
Pokemon encounter 87/5
Exit 3/3
Ultra Balls 11/20

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 21/49

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Graphic made by Res Ipsa Loquiturtle

Ⓓᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴ (City/Route)

Ⓛᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ 3/.... Ⓡᴀᴘ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ 87/.... Ⓢᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ 47/➊➎....

It had been years since she had seen the male that sat next to her on the towel. She gladly sipped at the water. The cool freshness of the water ran too quickly down the ragged feeling in her throat. It was a welcome respite to the heat it was giving off when she spoke. She would need to work on it... If she could stay in this plane for longer than the hours she expected for now. She took another swallow, and let the cool water slide over the crags and rawness of her throat, and the hate for her loss of voice that was happening. She sighed, happy to have something to cool the burning. She handed the water back and tried clearing her throat. It was so unused... So... Foreign... She watched him from her peripheral as he took the bottle and swallowed his own share of the water. What she had left anyway. He was just as she remembered. Tall, lean, still kind of gangly... But the muscle he had gained kind of changed that a little. For the better, in her opinion. He looked over at her, eye brow still cocked as he assessed her in return. "So... Are you going to tell my why your voice sounds like you swallowed rocks and glass?" He asked. He produced a new bottle of water and handed it over again, certain she wanted more.
Naiya rolled her eyes at the gesture, but took the bottle a little too eagerly. She took another couple sips, before sighing. "I... I wish I could tell you..." She mumbled. It hurt still. She rolled her eyes again as he urged her to drink some more and he chuckled. "For real though Nai, if you keep rolling those eyes of yours, they are gonna get stuck." He said still chuckling. The huskiness of his voice swept over her, confirming it was real. He was really there, she was not stuck in that blank space, that dark place... She shivered at the thought. Took another swallow of water, and sighed. "I see you have made it to Alola. What happened to traveling through Kalos first? Seeing Roxie again?" He asked. Naiya looked over. The hurt flickering in her eyes for a moment at what was going on. What was killing her ambitions. What was keeping her from doing what she so very much enjoyed. It lasted only a moment, but it was enough that Josh didn't press. "Is someone bothering you in Kalos Nai? Is it Roxie? Your parents?" He questioned. She thought he wasn't going to press anyway. She shook her head, and started spiraling her finger in the sand beside her, the other arm wrapping around her knees.
Skye popped from her pokeball, looked between the two and shrugged in her ghostly way. Josh noticed her first. "Whoah! A shiny Misdreavus!" He started. The appearance of the purple and green ghost had startled him, and he jumped. He grasped at a ball at his waist, but Naiya shook her head, holding up her own ball. It was a regular ball, but with a 'S' on it's front. "Her name is Skye." She said quietly. He took a rough deep breath before settling on the towel again. 'He's cute! Easily scared. Perfect for me!' The ghost telepathically said to her. Naiya cut her a glance as the ghost tilted it's head. 'Oh no, miss can't talk can't scold me? That's good. Even if I did get one of those claws off you. The Espurr can't put you back in that place. And the Magikit can't do it either. So, you should be good. I'll finish taking care of her though so no worries! Bye!' The ghost said, and vanished back into her ball. Naiya's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it... She hadn't even noticed.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Erza the Togepi
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
EXP 15/15

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 3/17

Rei the Magikit
Lv 5
Hp - 50
Ability - Technician
Confusion
Growl
Hypnosis
Scratch
Exp 12/15

Critter the Espurr
Lv 10
Hp - 100
Ability - Keen Eye
Scratch
Leer
Covet
Confusion
Exp 12/15

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Exp 12/15

Emerald the Leafeon ♂
Lvl 10
HP- 100
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 12/15

Ultra Balls: 12/20

NOT ON THE TEAM
Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 21/49

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Ⓓᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴ Hau'Oli City, Alola

Ⓛᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ 3/.... Ⓡᴀᴘ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ 88/.... Ⓢᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ 48/➊➎....

She was free? Of the dark place? Of that demonic place? That place that made her feel like she was never going to see the sky or her friends again. She looked over, at the man beside her. One of her best friends from her childhood. She gave a very small smile. A hopeful smile. He cocked an eyebrow at her again. "If you keep doing that, it'll get stuck." She quietly scolded before chuckling. Sipping the water was helping, but it would take awhile before she would be able to use her voice again. He smirked at her, and a slight chuckle through his nose. She shook her head at the breathy chuckle he let out at her. "So, you have a shiny misdreavus. Anything else you want to show me? Maybe a battle?" he asked challengingly. He pulled out a pokeball and held it in a way that said she would lose. She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head. "Not right now. I have a different team..." She croaked. He grimaced at her. She sighed and shook her head. She would have to work on it. And why not roam the islands of Alola while using this team? She wasn't sure what team she had... But she was sure it was something that she would be able to work with. At least for a little while. At the thought of the new team, Erza popped out of Naiya's bag and rolled over to grab at Naiya's arms. The girl instinctively picked up the tiny baby togepi and set her in her lap. "So, a baby pokemon? You never liked baby pokemon...." He questioned. She was surprised he didn't mention her coloring. But she shrugged, Erza looking over at him and smiling widely. In that cute baby way.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Erza the Togepi
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
EXP 1/16

Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 4/17

Rei the Magikit
Lv 5
Hp - 50
Ability - Technician
Confusion
Growl
Hypnosis
Scratch
Exp 13/15

Critter the Espurr
Lv 10
Hp - 100
Ability - Keen Eye
Scratch
Leer
Covet
Confusion
Exp 13/15

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Exp 13/15

Emerald the Leafeon ♂
Lvl 10
HP- 100
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 13/15

Ultra Balls: 13/20

NOT ON THE TEAM
Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 21/49

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Melemele Island: Hau’oli City
Work with me, people! Myself and my Pokemon
Current Outfit: Black tank top with blue denim capris and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 90/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 50/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 15/10
Crystal Shard: 26/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 4/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup) (On hold)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 5 Lucario (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 5 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 It didn’t take long at all for them to reach the gateway of Hau’oli, the great urban sprawl of the city itself clearly visible just beyond where they stood. Zoey returned all of her Pokemon save for Eir and Orpheus, figuring that they could get through the city faster if they didn’t have such a large group to worry about. ”Beautiful… I imagine this area in particular is prime tourist paradise,” Orpheus commented as they walked along the road passing through the beachfront area. The Zoroark glanced over at the sandy shores beyond a couple of ramps leading down towards them, the beaches already quite occupied with a number of people from kids playing in the sand to folks catching some rays as they lay on their towels and folding chairs or going for a swim out in the crystal clear waters. ”Well, to be fair the same can be said of most major cities in Alola,” Zoey remarked, grinning as she noticed Orpheus ogling the scenery, ”Ye’ll find all kinds of great places to shop or hang out, and each city on every island has their own special deal goin’ on. Hau’oli in particular has a mall plus a photo club that's frequented quite a bit by Captain Ilima. Haven’t been to the club myself personally, but the people there do all kinds of neat stuff with photos from what I've seen.” It felt rather strange being here after having lived away from Alola for so long, though she could still remember the general layout of the city as a whole. The shopping district was just beyond here, and if she recalled correctly… the mall shouldn’t be too far away from the Pokemon Center.

”That looks like fun! Are you sure we can’t at least stay and play for a bit?” Eir whined as she watched the people building sand castles and playfully splashing each other in the water, hoping to partake in a bit of fun before they got back to the grind of training for the trials. ”Sorry, Eir, we really should focus on gettin’ through the trials first and foremost,” Zoey said in a gentle yet stern tone, though she sighed softly and smiled when the Ninetales drooped dejectedly at that, ”Hey, tell ya what. We’ll be comin’ back to Hau’oli anyways after we finish the Melemele trials to catch the boat to Heahea, so I’m sure we can set a bit of time aside to play around before we take off for Akala.” It’ll be hard work, but that would mean that they’d get to play even harder afterwards to help take the load off. Eir perked up a bit more at that, bouncing happily on her feet as her tails wagged eagerly. ”Then I’ll work twice as hard on the trials so we can get twice as much time to play afterwards!” she declared proudly, puffing out her chest as she picked up her pace with a confident yet slightly comical strut. Zoey chuckled softly, as much as she wanted to tell Eir that that wasn’t exactly how it worked, she didn’t want to put a damper on the fox’s high spirits. Still, if she wanted more time to play after they had cleared Melemele’s trials, then Zoey would be more than happy to let her have it. For now, though, they walked past the beachfront and headed towards the primary area of the city, the shopping district. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: ---- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 20/22 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 8/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 12/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 13/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and raises Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 10│ 100/100 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 13/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 12/17 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Rockruff││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Leer (Lowers target’s defense one stage) ; Tackle (50) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share
- Life Orb
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers (Held by Viola)
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs (Held by Eir)
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 2/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 91/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 51/15
Heart Scale: 16/10
Crystal Shard: 27/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 The shopping district was a fair bit more crowded with both Alolan natives and tourists alike compared to the beachfront, but Zoey was able to find and get to the mall with no issue. Walking through the automatic sliding doors of the enormous store, and was immediately greeted by a large labyrinth of hallways with polished tile flooring, smooth beige colored walls, and assorted décor including assorted potted plants, fountains, and posters all around. Immediately she found herself struck with the realization that she wasn’t even sure where to look for a shop that sold vaping juice and other paraphernalia. The Hau’oli Mall wasn’t exactly a place she had actually gone inside of before, mostly since the stuff here tended to be fairly expensive and out of the price range of what Ama and Azhe’e were able to usually afford on a very limited budget. Orpheus, however, helpfully pointed out the front desk a few feet away, a dark haired woman seated at the counter currently helping out another patron. Perhaps she could give them directions, or at least a map detailing where all the locations were so Zoey could navigate around this place more easily. Making her way over to the desk just as the other guest had finished their business, the receptionist gave a bright smile to her as she approached. ”Hello and welcome to the Hau’oli Mall, a glorious wonderland within a city of paradise! How can I help you, miss?” the woman greeted cheerfully as she straightened herself in her chair. Even though she looked fairly cheery and bubbly, the look in her eyes was practically begging for the day to be over so she could leave and go home. Zoey figured she’d keep it short and to the point, clearly this lady was having a bit of a long day and had undoubtedly already had to deal with a lot of assorted kinds of customers. ”Yo, I was wonderin’ if ya’ll have a place that sells vapin’ stuff. And if so, where can I find it?” she said, gesturing around the general area. Considering that it was a mall and all sorts of stuff were sold in the various stores, they were sure to have a place like that somewhere in here. And if not, she’d just have to keep looking, though she wasn’t sure if the small amount of juice she had on her would even last until they got to the next big city.

The woman gave her a bit of an odd look, raising an eyebrow for a moment until she noticed the vaping pen holder on Zoey’s belt and nodded in understanding.
”Vaping products are available at the kiosk on the second floor, it’s right across from the Battle Buffet,” she said, reaching over to pull a sheet of paper from a plastic container on the desk below the counter and sliding it over to the woman. It was a map, which Zoey was more than happy to take. ”Thank ya muchly, miss. Have a nice day~” she reciprocated politely, gesturing for Eir and Orpheus to come along as they headed for the stairs leading up to the second floor. With the map guiding them, it didn’t take long for them to find the area where the Battle Buffet was. And sure enough, just across from the restaurant on the other side was a small kiosk. Glass displays held a variety of paraphernalia including vape pen parts, cases, and batteries, along with a tall cube-shaped case filled to the brim with various flasks of vaping juices for sale. ”Perfect,” she murmured under her breath, approaching the front desk of the kiosk where a rather young-looking man with dark hair in a mohawk fade style and dark sunglasses stood. He was casually leaning over the glass displays, dressed in a grey shirt with a sporty-looking black short sleeve jacket over it that let him show off his heavily tattooed arms. As she got closer, she could see that even the tops of his fingers had tattoos on them too, his fingernails painted in glossy black polish that glinted ever-so-slightly in the light. The faint smell of coffee coming from the kiosk grew stronger as they got closer, the man raising the vape pen between his fingers to his lips and taking a deep drag from it. It was hard to tell if he even noticed her, especially with his eyes hidden by the dark glasses, but the way he raised his head as she came up to the desk and his slouching posture shifted ever so slightly definitely said that he had acknowledged her.

The man blew out a big puff of vapor, the strong scent of dark roasted coffee wafting about him as he nodded towards the woman.
”Heya,” he greeted simply, rolling the pen between his fingers, ”What can I do ya for, chica?” He nodded towards the case that Zoey had clipped on her belt, a foxish grin crossing his lips. ”Although, I can already see ya got your own equipment, so my next guess would be that ya need some more juice to suit your cravings,” he added before she even got the chance to answer. ”Heh, well considerin’ how obvious it is I guess it ain’t too surprisin’. But yeah, stock’s been runnin’ on fumes and I’m in desperate need of a refill,” she said, resting her elbow on the counter as she eyed the display in the back of the kiosk where the juices were kept, ”Whatcha got that’s good here?” The man slowly pulled himself up from his slouching position on the counter, shambling his way over towards the display as if he had just risen from the grave. After a minute or two of him perusing and grabbing a few flasks off of the shelves, he returned, spreading them out before her. ”It all depends on your tastes, o’ course. But if ya like the tooty fruity kinda s**t then I’d recommend the Melon Manson, Busta Limes, or the Black Cherry Garcia,” he explained, gesturing towards each of the flasks as he described them, ”For the sweeter dessert-type stuff, we got Cream n’ White Chocolate Stripes. There’s also Rollin’ Stoned n’ Red Zeppelin if ya like that classic tobacco flavor, and Incense n’ Peppermint if you don’t mind the taste of mint n’ menthol. ‘Course these are just suggestions, you’re more than welcome to get whatever the hell ya want as far as I’m concerned.” Zoey hummed thoughtfully as she listened while also holding back laughter at the odd names they all seemed to have. She was definitely a fruit and sweets kind of lady, though maybe she should try out something new too for a bit more variety... The tobacco ones weren't bad but she didn't really favor the taste of them too much, though the mint one actually sounded quite nice the more she thought about it. ”I’ll take the Melon Manson, Busta Limes, and the Incense and Peppermint, if ya don’t mind,” she said, pulling out her wallet to pay, ”Gimme the strongest ya’ve got.”

Walking away from the kiosk with her new set of juices tucked away in her bag, Zoey was feeling quite pleased as they headed out of the mall. There wasn’t much else that she really needed here, though she should definitely get her new Rockruff companion checked out at the Pokecenter since Eir had given it quite a beating. It definitely wouldn’t be a half bad idea to get acquainted with the newest addition to their team while they were at it either. ”C’mon, we should make a quick pit stop at the Center before we push on,” she suggested, heading for the Pokemon Center with Eir and Orpheus in tow.
”Well, considering that the Rockruff you caught had been in pretty rough shape that is certainly a good call,” the Zoroark chipped in, taking the words right out of Zoey’s mouth. Probably for the best that they not put off getting it checked up on for much longer than they already had. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 21/22 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 9/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 13/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 14/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and raises Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 10│ 100/100 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 14/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 13/17 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Rockruff││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Leer (Lowers target’s defense one stage) ; Tackle (50) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share
- Life Orb
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 3/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 92/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 52/15
Heart Scale: 17/10
Crystal Shard: 28/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Entering through the sliding front door of the Pokemon Center, Zoey reached into her bag to find the Pokeball she had captured the Rockruff in as she headed for the counter. Thankfully it seemed like the only other person who was having their Pokemon tended to by Nurse Joy had just finished and were already heading for the door by the time she got there. ”Hey, uh, I just need one of my Pokemon healed up if ya don’t mind,” she said, handing the Rockruff’s ball over to the pink-haired nurse who smiled warmly as she took it. ”Certainly~ This shouldn’t take more than a few seconds,” she assured as she turned to place the ball in the machine, which immediately whirred to life and began working its magic. Within seconds, the machine blinked and played its trademark chime to signify that the process was finished. ”There we are, your Rockruff should be fully recovered and fighting fit now, have a nice day!” Nurse Joy chimed as she handed the Pokeball back, Zoey offering the woman a small smile and a ‘Thanks’ before she retreated to the café kiosk. The area was fairly empty save for a couple of customers seated at the stools by the counter. Pulling out her wallet once more Zoey ordered a Moomoo Milk along with a few sweet berry scones, taking the mug of creamy white milk and the little bag of pastries and grabbing an empty table for them. ”Here, one for each of ya,” she said as she offered two of the scones to Orpheus and Eir, the third one she would save as a ‘bargaining chip’ for the Rockruff. When it came to meeting Pokemon you had caught in the wild, it tended to be a coin toss as to how they might react to suddenly having a trainer. Sometimes they tended to take to their new owners right away, other times they might need more time to warm up to them or might even react aggressively at first… Zoey hoped that the Rockruff wouldn’t try to bite her or anything, but she would definitely be cautious regardless.

”Come on out,” she commanded as she pressed the button on the capsule, calling out the dog Pokemon as the red beam hit the floor near the foot of her chair. The Rockruff materialized then, looking a bit dazed as it staggered a little, shaking off a few loose shards of ice that still stuck to its fur from Eir’s Ice Beam attack. It took a moment to get its bearings before looking up and around, likely confused by the change of scenery and wondering how it had gotten here. The Rockruff then looked at her, and its bright blue eyes suddenly blew wide with realization at what had transpired. ”Hey,” Zoey spoke up, keeping her voice quiet as if she was addressing a startled animal that would suddenly bolt away at any sudden loud noise or movement, ”Sorry ‘bout what happened back there... You’re feelin’ better now though, yeah?” The Rockruff lowered its ears, looking a bit unsure of how to take in the fact that it had been captured after the Alolan Ninetales’s attack had knocked it out and rather cautious of the woman who it supposed was its new trainer now. Smiling softly, Zoey picked up the last berry scone and broke a small piece off from it, lowering her hand down until it was at the dog Pokemon’s level. It eyed the bit of fluffy pastry with intrigue and hunger, though remained aloof as it kept its distance as its lowered tail waved about in apprehension. ”It’s okay… I just wanna be friends with ya is all,” she said in an attempt at reassurance, keeping her voice low as she maintained eye contact with the rock dog. The Rockruff seemed to perk up a little at the mention of being friends, though it remained stock still for several more moments as its bright blue eyes flickered between the woman and the food she was offering. It smelled sweet… Eventually hunger won over, and the Rockruff steadily padded closer towards Zoey’s outstretched hand.

The dog Pokemon sniffed curiously at the piece of scone before eating it in a single bite, its tail raising and starting to wag as it savored the moist bread and the sweetness of the berries embedded inside. Zoey broke off another piece and held it out, and the Rockruff immediately ate it without any hesitation. Rinse and repeat one or two more times, and the dog Pokemon seemed to warm up to her a bit more each time. As she then made to offer the rest of the scone, she carefully reached out with her other hand and rested it on the Rockruff’s head while it ate. The rock dog flinched, not quite expecting the sudden contact, but when hand started to rub gentle circles into the fur and lightly scratch behind its ears its tail began wagging earnestly in contented approval as it instinctively leaned into the touch. ”There ya go~” Zoey praised warmly with a smile, petting the Rockruff for a few more seconds before pulling her hand away. She chuckled softly when the dog Pokemon seemed a bit disappointed that she had stopped, but was looking up at her happily now and didn’t make any move to back away. ”So, how ‘bout it? Are we friends now?” she asked, eyeing the little dog curiously. The Rockruff wagged its tail, bouncing a little on its paws as it barked out cheerfully.
”Sounds like he has accepted you~ Though I imagine he would need a name as well to fit in with the others, ja?” Orpheus suggested as he looked between Zoey and the Rockruff.

”He? So it’s a boy then, yeah?” she asked, since it seemed Orpheus had surprisingly already gleaned the Rockruff’s gender. The Zoroark’s nod confirmed as such too, then again given that he could understand Pokemon in addition to people it seemed sensible that he was able to figure that out. ”Hmmm… Well, if ya actually are a boy then, how does Coltrane sound for a name?” Zoey then suggested after giving it a moment of contemplation. She wasn’t sure how or why that name in particular popped into her head, though she rather liked the sound of it the more she had thought on it.
”I-I like it!” the Rockruff yipped happily, wagging his tail eagerly as he seemed to accept the new name. Zoey didn’t even need Orpheus to translate to see that Coltrane was quite taken with his new nickname, maybe she’d consider changing it later but for now it seemed to stick pretty well. ”Well, since yer gonna be joinin’ us for our adventures, should probably get ya acquainted with the others,” she added, gesturing towards the Ninetales and Zoroark who were currently accompanying her, ”These two are Eir and Orpheus, the rest ye’ll probably meet in due time but these two are definitely the friendliest of the team.” The ice fox yipped happily, wagging her tails in an amiable manner. ”Nice to meetcha, Coltrane! I’m Eir! Sorry for kinda blasting you really hard back there, but I hope we can be good friends!” she chimed in, her smile wavering slightly into a look of shame at the mention of how she had literally knocked him flat during their fight. The Rockruff didn’t seem too bothered by it, smiling kindly as he wagged his own tail in tandem with her. ”It’t… It’s okay, Eir, I’m s-sure we can be friends,” he reassured brightly, seeming to trip a little over his words almost as if he was trying very hard to correct himself, ”I probably t… should have run away ins-stead of fighting, but I wanted to prove that I wa-was capable of s-standing up for mys-self.” Upon closer inspection, Zoey noticed that Coltrane’s teeth seemed a bit off… One of his primary canine teeth seemed a good bit longer and larger than the other, and he even had a clearly visible overbite since his upper teeth seemed to constantly protrude from his lip even when his mouth was closed. Still, it didn’t really seem to pose much of a problem… he seemed capable of eating perfectly fine in spite of the defect.

Orpheus quirked a brow at Coltrane’s statements.
”I will admit you were quite brave to even try fighting even though you were clearly outmatched from the get go. But why would you even need to try to prove something like that in the first place?” he asked, quite curious to know who or what the Rockruff had been trying to prove himself for. As far as the Zoroark was concerned it seemed a bit unnecessary since he would have also been running the risk of being captured by a trainer, which totally did end up happening anyways. ”Ah, well…” the rock dog began, pawing nervously at the ground, ”It’s a bit of a long s-story, but I wa-was always made fun of by the other Pokemon ‘caut… ‘cause I looked funny. S-See?” The Rockruff opened and closed his mouth a couple times to show off his abnormally large canine and his misaligned upper teeth. ”My teeth have always-s been like thit… this s-since I was little. I hope I’ll grow out of it when I finally evolve, maybe then everyone won’t laugh at me and call me mean namet- names,” he explained, shaking his head and lowering his tail in embarrassment, ”I thought that if I could take on a s-strong looking Pokemon, then maybe I’d be able to s-s-stand up for mys-self. Obviously didn’t work out like I hoped it would, but I guet– guess it could be a lot worse. Having a trainer s-seems like it could be promising.” Orpheus noticed how Coltrane seemed to struggle a bit with the ‘s’ sounds when he spoke, as if he was intentionally trying to constantly correct his speech for some reason. It certainly made him talk a bit funny, but the Zoroark wasn’t going to point it out or make a huge deal over it. It would be rude otherwise, and the last thing he wanted was to alienate their newest friend and teammate. ”Well, I can assure that you will be in good hands. Zoey certainly treats her Pokemon quite well from what I have seen thus far~” he assured with a warm smile, gently patting Coltrane on the head.

Zoey smiled to herself as she watched Coltrane interacting with Eir and Orpheus while sipping at her mug of milk, it was definitely great to see the Rockruff getting on pretty well with his teammates so far. Of course, he had yet to really meet them all, but that could wait for now. Some of her Pokemon certainly needed more time to really warm up to strangers, and as far as Gar was concerned it was completely up to chance since the Hakamo-o didn’t even really get along well with most of his teammates anyways. Well, they’d worry about crossing that bridge when they actually got there, Zoey gulped down the rest of her drink before setting the now empty mug aside. ”Right then, think it’s about time we hit the ol’ dusty trail again,” she suggested, straightening herself as she stood up from her seat. A thought came to her, and she quickly pulled her bag off her shoulders and began rummaging around inside. Eventually she pulled out the EXP Share that she had gotten from the care package that Bronte had sent her. ”Here Coltrane, this’ll help ya out quite a bit,” she suggested, holding it out so that he could see it. He sniffed curiously at it, a little unsure of what it was. But if Zoey said that it could help him, then maybe it wasn’t a bad idea. Coltrane yipped in approval, standing still so she could put the device on his head. ”There ya go, good boy~” the woman praised, scratching the Rockruff’s ear after she finished securing the device to him to his delight. Gesturing for her Pokemon to come along, they headed out of the Pokemon Center and made for the trail leading out of the city to the north.
】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Gave EXP Share to Coltrane ; Exit to Route 2 ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 1/23 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 10/24 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 14/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and raises Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 10│ 100/100 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 14/17 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Leer (Lowers target’s defense one stage) ; Tackle (50) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Coltrane)
- Life Orb
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Big Mushroom x1

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:01 am
User Image
Dakota 'Ducky' Koizumi

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 39/- ₪ NPC encounter: 59/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale: 9/10 || Area Specific: : 0/0
---------------------
Wearing: see image.

Out Of Ball:
User ImageUser Image|||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Throughout the haunted house, Ducky had tried his best to at least look like he was enjoying himself. Unfortunately, he was still feeling really downtrodden about his latest encounter with Vince. It was really hard to shake off that night, despite Lana's best efforts. Luckily, it seemed that the attention within the haunted house would be off of him for the most part. Lucina was on edge the entire time, jumping at the cardboard cutouts that popped out, even screaming. It was sort of amusing to see a psychic as cool and calm as Luci being so terrified of something so simple.

To get through the rest of the haunted house, Lana and Ducky both had to hold Lucina's hands through it, assuring her that there was nothing to be so scared about. Once they were finally out, Lucina turned to them, embarrassed and quietly asked them to never speak of that experience again. Ducky had joked about bringing her through one of the more scary haunted houses, but after a strong objection from Luci, he let it go. Instead they saw what else there was for them at the fair before they had to leave due to it coming to an end.

They arrived back in Alola the same way they had left - upon Katsu's back and through a wormhole. It had seemed instantaneous compared to having left, perhaps due to how Lucina did not have to relay directions to the lion for the return trip. Once on Alolan soil again, Daiki was released once more from his pokeball, and Ducky helped Lana off of Katsu's back before the legend was disguised by illusion. Lucina busied herself with adjusting herself, making sure her hair was not out of place still from that spooky house.

"I suppose that wasn't that bad of a detour, huh?" Ducky commented, tucking the mask he had got from the fair into his bag. As much as he tried not to look it, he did seem troubled still. "The mood still has not improved." Katsu observed outloud, earning a look from the Suanni. The disguised legendary merely blinked back at him calmly."Ugh...." Ducky sighed, casting his gaze away from the group. "You gotta go beat Ilima, right? Guess we can.... talk on the way there or something..." he muttered.

[exit to route 2]

[[OOC: anti-climatic return from the fair
Jun got pokerus [214xp gained]
Daiki's current Illusion Solgaleo (Katsu) is currently illusioned

waiting to claim: gs ball,
Solgaleo
]]
SpectralEternity

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image|||User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Torracat (Shiny)
Nickname: Mizuki

Nature: Eager to fight. Kind of a show-off.
Lv. 19
Ability: Intimidate - Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40 ||
Ember - 40 || 4/10 Chance to burn target
Fire Fang - 65 || 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
Double Kick - 30 || per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)
Exp: 5/29

Pokemon: Hakamo-o
Nickname: Jun

Nature: Elegant and precise. Can be a bit ocd sometimes.
Height: 4'7"
Lv. 24
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Sky Uppercut - 85 || hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Automatize - || Halves weight and raise speed two stages
Dragon Tail - 60 || Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Exp: 1/21 [+214xp] 21/21 (level up) [194xp] 22/22 (level up) [172xp] 23/23 (level up) [149xp] 24/24 (level up) [125xp] 25/25 (level up) [100xp] 26/26 (level up) [74xp] 27/27 (level up) [47xp] 28/28 (level up) 19/29

User Image
Pokemon: Gardevoir 𝛿 (Dragon/Psychic)
Nickname: Lucina

Nature: Genuine.
Lv. 12
HP: 120/120
Ability: Trace - Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokemon out of battle restores its original ability.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Moon Blast - 95 || 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
Teleport - || Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited.
Misty Terrain - || Protect from status afflictions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for all grounded pokemon while active. Lasts for five rounds. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
Exp: 15/17

Pokemon: Lucario (shiny)
Nickname: Maki
Nature: Hesitant to battle, especially against obviously tougher opponents. A bit of a coward.
Lv. 14
HP: 140/140
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
Laser Focus - || Ensures that the next attack will critically hit
Detect - || The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
Exp: 12/19

Pokemon: Rowlet
Nickname: Chikako
Nature: Quiet and observant. Doesn't say much.
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Long Reach - Can use moves without making contact with the target.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40 ||
Leafage - 40 ||
Razor Leaf - 55 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Exp: 25/26

Pokemon: Type: Null
Nickname: Kenshin
Nature: Reserved, stoic, alert.
Lv. 13
HP: 130/130
Ability: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40
Rage - 20 || if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
Pursuit - 40 || Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)
- ||
FP: 10/10 || 5/5
Exp: 13/18

Out of Party:

User ImageUser Image
Pokemon: Zoroark (shiny)
Nickname: Daiki

Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses the pokemon) upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when hit by a physical attack.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Haru

Nature: Docile. Unsure about many things.
Lv. 11
HP: 110/110
Ability: Magician - If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mystical Fire - 75 || Lower targets special attack one stage
Future Sight - 120 || Damage occurs 2 turns later
Shadow Ball - 80 || 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
Role Play - || User copies targets ability
Exp: 8/16

User Image
Pokemon: Greninja
Nickname: Saki
Nature: Quiet. Keeps his tongue in his mouth. Best friends with Fazuzu.
Lv. 24
Ability: Protean - Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use
Hold Item: Mystic Water
Attacks:
Night Slash - 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
Ice Beam - 90 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Mat Block - || Protects teammates from damaging moves
Surf - 90 || hits all adjacent pokemon
Exp: 1/26

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname: Akira

Nature: Curious about the world. Likes to be helpful.
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, the effects of Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Discharge - 80 || 7/10 chance to paralyze every target affected
Thundershock - 40 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Thunder Wave - || Paralyze opponent

Pokemon: Crobat
Nickname: Fazuzu
Nature: Cheerful. best friends with Saki.
Lv. 36
HP: 360/360
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Giga Drain - 75 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Sludge Bomb - 90 || 7/10 Chance to Poison
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance to burn target
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 39/44

Pokemon: Quilladin
Nickname: Norio
Nature: Lazy.
Lv. 19
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Vine Whip - ||
Leech Seed - ||
Bite - ||
Rollout - ||
Exp: 14/17

Items:

Rotomdex
Pokeballs: ∞
Potions: ∞
Heart Scale: 8
Big Mushroom: 2
Choice Scarf: 1
Electric Memory: 1
Beast Ball: 1
Giant Turkey Leg: 1
Soda Pop: 3
Sweet Hearts: 4
Beserk Gene: 1
Energy Drink: 1
Black Flute: 2
Sweet Incense: 1
Paper Lantern: 1
Mysterious Incense Stick: 1
Crystal Shard: 0
Normalium Z
TM Dragon Claw: 1
HM Rock Smash
=====(Berries:)
Oran: 5
Sitrus: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Lum: 5
Petaya: 5
Rindo: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Alola:
Ilima's Stamp
=====(Other Possessions)
communicator
his katana
spare clothes

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓛᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ 3/.... Ⓡᴀᴘ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ 89/.... Ⓢᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ 49/➊➎....

"So, Nai. Tell me how your journey went until now. I want to hear what has happened since I left you at your parents house years ago." The male beside her said, leaning back and laying his head on his bag. Ready for a long story it seemed. Naiya sighed, he did always seem to ignore her dislike of the nickname he had given her when they were kids. She leaned back on an arm while she wriggled her fingers at the baby. "Priiiii!" it gurgled in a pleased way as it giggled. She smiled slowly, still not sure if she was going to believe her luck. She had been swallowed in that darkness for so long... She took in a deep breathe and began. "Well, as you know.. I left shortly after you did really. Garion was still a few years old, and mom and dad didn't seem to care i had left. I went right..."

After two or three hours and several trips to get more water and then a trip to a local eatery, she got some crab cakes and some french fries, while he only got a shake. When the story was done, he whistled. "Geez Nai. No kidding. That is some weird stuff. You sure you haven't been on anything crazy?" He joked. She shoved him lightly and grinned. "Would you want to join me in Kalos again? I'll even get my team that I normally use!" She said happily. He smirked, then rolled his eyes. Nodding he pushed his milkshake towards her. "You need to drink some more." He said before walking with Naiya towards the pokemon center so that she could get her normal pokemon team. She gladly changed from the team she was currently using to the ones she was more used too. Xena immediately pushed her way out of the pokeball. "Naiya! Oh my Arceus, are you okay? Why did I get put away? Did anything happen while I was gone?" Xena stammered out while Kenichi popped from his ball also. Naiya wrapped two small arms around the Delphox and sighed. Greatly feeling like she had received the best sound she'd heard in a long time...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Erza the Togepi
Lvl 8
Hp- 80
EXP 5/18
Pokerus Day: 1/4

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 22/49

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psybeam - 65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire: 65: Lower targets special attack one stage
•Flame Charge - 50, Raises User's Speed One Stage
Exp 33/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Ability - Light Metal - Halves the Pokémon's weight
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
•Metal Claw - 50, 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Exp 6/26

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Dual Chop- 40 damage per hit, hits twice
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Slash: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Exp 8/28

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Ability: Steadfast: Raises Speed by one stage each time this Pokémon flinches
Draining Kiss- 50 damage, heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Psychic: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Magical Leaf- 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 10/21

Ultra Balls: 14/20

NOT ON THE TEAM
Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 5/17

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Exp 14/15

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓛᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ 3/.... Ⓡᴀᴘ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ 90/.... Ⓢᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ 50/➊➎....

Removing her arms from around Xena, Naiya swiveled Erza from her backpack to the front, and looked over as Jake coughed. She raised an eyebrow. 'Naiya, who is this? Do I need to be brutal?'" Kenichi asked, stepping forwards. Naiya shook her head. "Kenichi, Xena, this is Josh. He was my best friend since I was a kid." She rasped. She cleared her throat as Xena stopped glaring at Josh and looking at Naiya, The concern in her eyes was contagious. She shook her head. 'Later' it seemed to say. Josh chuckled and gave a bow to the two pokemon protector's. He followed Naiya out into the open air as she released Cynthia. "Come on, Let's get to Kalos." She said meakly. Josh handed her a water bottle and made her drink before releasing his own Salamance to fly on.

*Exit to North Lumiose*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Erza the Togepi
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Sweet Kiss: Confuses target pokemon
EXP 3/20
FriendShip: 1/5
Friendship post 1/10
Pokerus Day: 2/4

Cynthia the Swanna
Lv 43
Hp - 270/430
Exp 23/49

Xena the Delphox
Lv. 38
HP 380
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psybeam - 65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire: 65: Lower targets special attack one stage
•Flame Charge - 50, Raises User's Speed One Stage
Exp 34/48

Fae the Metang
Lv. 36
Hp - 360
Ability - Light Metal - Halves the Pokémon's weight
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
•Metal Claw - 50, 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Exp 7/26

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 27
Hp- 270
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Dual Chop- 40 damage per hit, hits twice
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Slash: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Exp 9/28

Kenichi the Gallade
Lvl 36
Hp- 360
Ability: Steadfast: Raises Speed by one stage each time this Pokémon flinches
Draining Kiss- 50 damage, heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Psychic: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
Magical Leaf- 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 11/21

Ultra Balls: 15/20

NOT ON THE TEAM
Serenity The Charizard
Lvl 12
Hp - 120
Ability - Blaze
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Growl
Shadow Claw
Exp 5/17

Skye the Misdreavus
Lv 5
Hp- 100
Exp 14/15

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 84/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 79/15
Heart Scale: 26/10
Crystal Shard: 40/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
EXP Share: 15/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup) (On hold)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Yet again the feeling of déjà vu came over Zoey as they traded the well-trodden dirt path of Route 1 for the hard tarmac of the Hau’oli Beachfront once more. However, with the skies now completely overtaken by the inky, starlit canvas of night, the area seemed quite a bit different from when they had passed through hours before. The beachfront was now mostly barren, devoid of any sunbathers or children building sand sculptures. A few umbrellas were still left standing, then again those were probably city property that were required to stay there for use at any time by passersby. ”Ah, right... Sorry, Eir, don’t think we’ll really have time to play before we head out to Akala,” Zoey spoke up, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck upon recalling what she had said the last time they’d been here, ”Then again, I don’t think I really factored in the fact we’d be back so late after all that.” The Ninetales didn’t seem to really mind, though, simply giving a glance towards the empty beach and giving a nonchalant shrug. ”Eh, it’s alright, I’m a bit too tired to really play anyways,” she said, stifling a yawn with one of her tails and shaking herself as if trying to keep herself awake, ”Besides, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of opportunities when we get to the next island. I really wanna just eat and rest right now.” The woman smiled softly and nodded, she certainly agreed wholeheartedly with that sentiment. ”Sure, that sounds great. I definitely owe ya some playtime though, so remember that, aight?” she suggested with a chuckle as they passed by the beachfront and entered the shopping district.

Orpheus hummed quietly to himself as he took in the vastly different cityscape, all the buildings lit up with bright white lights spilling out from their windows and neon signs lining the various shop buildings.
”It certainly is like night and day around here, almost hard to believe how different it is compared to only hours ago,” he murmured, his eyes drifting over towards the particularly tall building that seemed to tower over most everything else in the city, ”What exactly is that over there?” He had seen it out of the corner of his eye when they had first come to Hau’oli, though now with the building being completely lit up big and bright it had certainly drawn his attention much more. Zoey glanced over to see what it was the Zoroark was looking at, nodding in the direction of the building in particular. ”That’s the Alola tourist bureau for Hau’oli, they have maps of the islands available for everyone and even have souvenirs for sale,” she explained, furrowing her brow in thought, ”There’s one in pretty much every major city here in Alola, though Hau’oli’s is by far the largest and flashiest of them all.” She always wondered what exactly made up the rest of the seemingly unnecessarily tall structure, since most people were only able to access the ground floor where the main lobby area was. ”I always assumed that all that stuff was hotel rooms or somethin’, there was always a doorway blocked off by one of those red ropes leadin’ out from the main area that probably leads to an elevator somewhere,” she added, shrugging as they kept walking past the building, ”But anyways, the malasada shop should be pretty close by.” She could catch the faint smell of baking pastries on the crisp night breeze, thankfully she knew a shortcut to get there without having to go through the trouble of walking all the way around the other side of the street. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 17/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (105 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (100 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 22/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 10/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 2/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 12│ 120/120 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 3/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 7/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 2/19 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/26 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Assorted Soaps and Conditioning Shampoo

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x4
- Nevermeltice
- Charcoal
- Zap Plate
- Black Belt
- Big Mushroom x2
- Rare Candy x1
- Sweet Hearts x5

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Dimensional Shard x1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: Everyone
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 2/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 85/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 80/15
Heart Scale: 27/10
EXP Share: 16/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup) (On hold)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 ”This way,” Zoey urged, gesturing for her Pokemon to follow her as she veered off the straight path of the road and towards a bright red gate leading into a rectangular shaped fenced off patch filled with tall grass. ”Oh? A shortcut, Fraulein?” Orpheus inquired, tilting his head curiously as the woman opened up the gate, ”Well, I suppose I should not be surprised, since you know your way around here far better than I~ It should only be expected that you would know quite a few alternative routes.” He and Eir followed along with Zoey as they entered the grassy patch, with Coltrane reluctantly staying close to them. Somehow this didn’t feel quite right, surely there had to be a sign that said ‘No stepping on the grass’ around here somewhere. ”Yeah, well it certainly saves more time as opposed to just followin’ the road the whole way,” the woman explained, already moving to open the second gate on the other side of the fenced off area, ”Besides, I’m pretty sure this was made more for convenience of gettin’ around, the bigwigs at city hall haven’t complained at all about traffic comin’ through here so it’s safe as far as I’m concerned.” After closing the gate behind them, they slipped out through the small grassy path and back onto hard asphalt between two buildings. ”And voila~” she said with a grin and a sweeping gesture towards the building that bore a sign depicting a Slurpuff with its tongue lolling out to one side, the sphere atop its head appeared to be an odd orange color and had a bite taken out of it.

”Quite an interesting choice of storefront décor, I must say! At least now I shall know what to look for the next time we decide to have malasadas,” Orpheus chimed in, quite a bit curious as to why a Slurpuff was the choice of mascot for such a place. Perhaps it was because malasadas were usually sweet? And was it the same for all such places in Alola or just this one in particular? ”Well, the shop here in Hau’oli particularly specializes in sweet malasadas, though pretty much all shops sell different varieties both sweet n’ savory,” Zoey explained as she pushed in the door of the shop, the jingling of the bell drawing the attention of the two ladies at the front desk and the few other customers present inside the shop. ”Ah, good evening, miss. What would you like?” the first young woman, a brunette with her hair in a loose braid and slightly tanned skin, quickly spoke up just as the other patrons returned their attention to their own meals. ”Evenin’, elskling~” Zoey greeted back with a warm smile, her lips pursing in contemplation as she thought over what to order, ”I’d like six sweet malasadas, eight spicy malasadas, and four of the sour malasadas. All for here, please.” The woman nodded, followed by the scratching of pen against paper as she wrote down the rather extensive order as Zoey pulled out her wallet.

After paying up and receiving their large order roughly ten minutes later, it didn’t take long for them to find a relatively empty table. Zoey quickly let out the rest of her team so that they could all have their share of the feast, thankfully the chefs had kindly labeled which kinds of malasadas were what so that certainly saved her the trouble of guesswork. The smell of warm fruity filling immediately drew Piper’s attention to the sweet malasadas, quickly snatching up two for herself before the others swarmed in to pick through the rest. Torgeir, Ingrid, Lukas, Jarl Reidar, Freya, and Gar each grabbed one spicy malasada each, though Zoey made a point of breaking the Hakamo-o’s in half before letting him have it. ”Ya only get half as punishment for that s**t ya pulled in Verdant Cavern,” she said in a low, stern tone, glaring at the dragon as he balefully accepted his halved ration. Of course, while just denying him food was a relatively easy way of punishing Gar, he could easily circumvent that by trying to snatch bits of food from the others, being the sly little b*****d that he was. Still, she found it hard to be too angry with him as she watched him sit by the table and start nibbling dejectedly at his half malasada. ”Tell ya what, if ya behave yerself and finish just that half, I’ll let ya have the other half and another whole one,” she added, there had been a reason why she had gotten eight of the spicy ones, ”If I catch ya tryin’ to pull any sorta sneaky shenanigans, though, the deal’s off.” The Hakamo-o seemed to brighten up a bit more at the prospect of getting more food in exchange for good behavior, starting to eat his portion much more fervently in larger bites. Eir, Maja, and Coltrane swiped the rest of the sweet malasadas, while Viola, Storm, and Orpheus were content to split the remaining sour ones amongst themselves. With her Pokemon happily settled now, Zoey grabbed a spicy malasada for herself and bit into it, humming as the warm meat filling coated thoroughly with hot Alolan spices lit up her mouth like fireworks on a festival day. Tasted just like home…
】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 18/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (105 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (100 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 23/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 3/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 12│ 120/120 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 4/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 8/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 2/19 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/26 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x4
- Nevermeltice
- Charcoal
- Zap Plate
- Black Belt
- Big Mushroom x2
- Rare Candy x1
- Sweet Hearts x5

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Dimensional Shard x1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 3/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 86/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 81/15
Heart Scale: 28/10
EXP Share: 17/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey hummed contentedly as she munched away at her own spicy malasada, cautiously watching Gar from out of the corner of her eye just in case he might try any kind of sneaky business as he polished off the last of his half spicy pastry. Of course, she didn’t doubt that he would behave himself, especially if the promise of more food was at stake… But it was sometimes difficult to really tell with the Hakamo-o, given his defiant nature and his tendency to resist. Thankfully, much to her relief, as soon as he finished licking the crumbs from his scaly little fingers, Gar immediately turned to her, tugging on her pant leg with one hand while holding out the other to demand for more food. ”Heh, sure thin’, here’s the rest of yer portion as promised,” Zoey relented with a soft chuckle, grabbing up the remaining half and the single whole spicy malasada that was still left on the platter and handing it down to him. The Hakamo-o hardly hesitated as he swiped the food from her hand, devouring the malasadas heartily in huge bites. ”Goodness, I wonder if ya really even taste anythin’ if ya just inhale yer food like that~” she remarked with a grin, reaching over her free hand and gently scratching at the spot just behind the singular large golden scale adorning the dragon’s head, his favorite. Gar growled softly in what was supposedly the equivalent of delighted purring, tilting his head ever so slightly closer towards her touch, eyes lazily half-lidded and a peaceful expression taking over his face. Well, probably about as peaceful as it could be while he was still stuffing his face with meat and pastry crust. ”Good boy,” the woman praised quietly, continuing to gently stroke the Hakamo-o’s coarse scales as she looked around at her other Pokemon.

Unsurprisingly, Storm, Lukas, and Jarl Reidar were all seated together in a triangle nearby, the Zeraora recounting his battle against Hala to them while they feasted. Eir and Coltrane stayed close to one another as per usual, Torgeir was enjoying his own meal while occasionally moving his hand to keep his malasada out of reach whenever Ingrid playfully attempted to swipe at it while Freya chuckled at the scene, Viola was sharing a pleasant conversation with Orpheus, and Maja cheerfully floated around Piper, quite interested in the new Pokemon who she didn’t recognize. The Noivern, on the other hand, seemed completely unsure of how to react to the sudden attention, cautiously watching the Danshen while she ate the last of her sweet malasada. ”Don’t worry ‘bout Maja too much, she’s just a real curious lil’ thin’ is all,” Zoey reassured with a warm smile, nodding towards the little black floating furball, ”Believe me, the worst she’d do is just ask ya to play with her~” Piper seemed to relax just a bit at that, as nice as playing with the rather freaky if somewhat cute little Ghost-type sounded, she was a bit too tired to really feel like participating in games. Soon enough, however, it seemed everyone had finished up their meals, and Zoey wasted no time returning everyone to their Pokeballs save for Eir, Coltrane, and Orpheus who were always kept out. ”So, how was that for yer first taste of real Alolan cuisine, Orph?” she asked as they made their way out of the shop, heading for the docks so they could get their ticket and find out when the next boat for Akala was due to leave.
”Mmmm, quite exquisite~ I can certainly see why they are such a renowned national dish around here,” the Zoroark complimented with a bright grin, tapping a claw against his chin thoughtfully, ”I am admittedly not the biggest fan of sour foods, but the sour malasada was certainly quite a pleasant surprise from what I had expected. Very bright and tangy and yet not too overwhelming to the palate, but at the same time still quite flavorful! Although… Perhaps I should have gone with the sweet instead for a starter; you had mentioned those were that particular shop’s specialty, ja?”

”Heh, well, hindsight’s always twenty-twenty, yeah? Well, I’m sure we’re gonna be enjoyin’ plenty more malasadas while we’re here in Alola, so ye’ll probably be able to try at least one o’ each kind by the time we'll be headin' for Poni Island for our last island trial,” she suggested, glancing up as they approached the dockside ticket booth to check for a boat schedule. Less people tended to travel during the night, as such there were larger gaps between departure times for boats going to other islands. Apparently they were in luck, the next boat to Akala was due to leave only five minutes from now. ”One please,” Zoey said to the ticket master as she pulled out her wallet, handing over the correct amount of cash and taking the tiny little slip of paper in exchange. Ushering her Pokemon along, their party boarded the boat quickly, which immediately set sail the moment they were all settled in. Ducking underneath the large sail that spanned over the entirety of the vessel, Orpheus and Zoey stood near the prow, making sure to hold tightly onto the railing lining the sides so that they wouldn’t go flying off into the ocean. Eir and Coltrane, on the other hand, were more than happy to simply stay back and as far away from the edges of the boat as possible. The vast ocean around them reflected the bright moon and the stars dotting the dark canvas of the night sky above, only disrupted by the ripples made by the boat as it glided through the waters with ease. It was quite calm out tonight even as the shores of Melemele grew further away behind them and they entered more open ocean, which certainly meant smooth sailing for the entirety of their trip as Akala Island steadily loomed in the distance just up ahead. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Exit to Akala Island: Heahea City ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 19/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (105 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (100 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 24/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 12/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 4/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 12│ 120/120 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 5/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 9/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf