Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Melemele Island: Iki Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
npc: 67/15 || wpe: 32/05 || lanѕaт тree: 35/40 || мovιng: 03/03 || ooв: All & User Image

As much as he'd enjoyed his stay in Iki town, there were far too many things Naomi still needed to do for him to stay any longer than necessary. That being said, before he and his team depart he had Rotom take two pictures, one with himself, his team, and anyone else willing to be in the picture, Hala included, then one of just Mori and Jingū. After thanking all those who'd been involved for indulging him, and having Rotom send both pictures to his phone, Naomi stepped off to the side to send an email to Dallas. He'd promised himself that he'd wait until he'd accomplished one of his tasks before contacting the male, after all he was rather busy, and now he'd done just that!

Text to Dallas:
Hello Dallas! ヽ(・∀・)ノ I hope this message finds you well!
I know how busy you are, so I shall keep this short. I have managed to defeat the Kahuna of Iki Town, Hala, and with just the help of Tomoe, my Cutiefly! She is incredibly strong, for one her size. (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ Moriyoshi and Empress Jingū have also evolved! My team and I are growing stronger, you might not even be able to recognize us when we next meet. Which I hope is soon.

Please continue to update me on your journey, and I shall do the same.

- Naomi (*¯︶¯*)

[Attached is a picture of Moriyoshi and Empress Jingū]

With a soft hum and a sense of excitement welling within him, Naomi lifted his head up and beckoned his pokemon closer, so they could continue moving. To the villagers still around, he gave an, animated, wave goodbye, then began walking out to Route 1.

[Exit to Route 1]

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Ieyasu - Eevee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Brave: Fiercely loyal, protective of his trainer; Awkward in social situations
ABILITY: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite: 60 - 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dig - 80: User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn. The user is semi invulnerable while underground

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 260/260 HP | Status: None | 01/22 EXP | Next Move; TM - Shadow Ball

xxN A M E: Sousa - Braviary

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 22
NATURE: Serious: Strong silent type, holds a soft spot for young pokemon
ABILITY: Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wing Attack - 60
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Superpower - 120: Lower physical attack & defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | Status: None | 02/22 EXP | Next Move; lv 23 - Aerial Ace; lv. 41 - Air Slash

xxN A M E: Moriyoshi - Torracat
User Image

L E V E L: 23
NATURE: Relaxed: Lethargic, remains observant even when half-asleep
ABILITY: Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze

User Image User Image 230/230 HP | Status: None | 09/33 EXP | Next Move; B. Mushroom - Crunch

xxN A M E: Tomoe - Cutiefly
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Sassy: Strong-willed, knows how to hold a grudge
ABILITY: Shield Dust: Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg: Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. [4/7] 3:39 PM EST
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silver Wind - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Struggle Bug - 50: Lowers target's special attack one stage

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 23/26 EXP | Next Move; lv. 26 - Bug Buzz

xxN A M E: Empress Jingū - Steenee
User Image

L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Naïve: A young princess with much to learn before becoming a queen
ABILITY: Leaf Guard: Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rapid Spin - 20: eliminates Trap Moves****
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solar Beam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. If the weather is Intense Sunlight, the charge and attack are in the same turn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 20/20 EXP | Next Move; lv. 21 - Magical Leaf

Bag:

Items:

Held Items:

Medicine:
Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
Pokeball x∞

TMs & HMs:

HM 06 Rock Smash

Berries:
Babiri x4
Belue x5
Lansat x2
Petaya x2
Qualot x4
Salac x3
Spelon x3

Edibles:

Battle Items:

Contest Items:
Cape
Glasses
Bow Tie (Unclaimed)

Brush x2
Conditioner
Shampoo

Explosive Seal
Mist Seal
Star Seal

Z Crystals
Normalium Z
Fightinium Z

Misc.:

Badge Case:
Alola - Ilima's Stamp, Meleme Trial Completion

Personal Items:
Sketch book | Sewing kit | Alola tour book | Rotom Pokedex

Communicator

Parents
Austin Tucksworth (aka Dallas Tucker)

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Melemele Island: Iki Town
Work with me, people! Myself and my Pokemon
Current Outfit: Black tank top with blue denim capris and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 83/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 73/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 20/10
Crystal Shard: 40/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
EXP Share: 9/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup) (On hold)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 5 Lucario (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 5 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Moving at a fairly steady pace as to not put too much on her already sore legs, Zoey sighed in relief as the faint, distant lights of the town gradually became brighter and livelier. Upon stepping beyond the gates separating the town from the wild outskirts beyond, she took a deep breath as she relished the sensation of being in a familiar place. Amá and Azhé’é had taken her here on quite a few occasions before, it almost reminded her of being at home near the Tapu Village on Ula’ula. Iki Town, of course, was a bit more populous and a touch noisier, but it was very peaceful and well out of the way of the bright lights and bustle of the big city. ”Heh, doesn’t seem like the place’s changed much since I was last here,” Zoey remarked with a soft chuckle, looking around at the small standing houses with their windows lit. Coltrane lifted his nose to the air and sniffed curiously, picking up on the mixed smells of cooking meat and warm spices. With how late in the day it was, it was only expectedly that the villagers were busy cooking dinner for themselves and their families. Though he wasn’t sure of what they were cooking, it definitely smelled great! Coltrane could feel his mouth starting to water, even though he had eaten a good-sized helping of jerky not too long ago. Piper, from her position on Zoey’s back, glanced this way and that, tittering nervously as she took in their surroundings. This too was somewhere completely new to her, and she tightened her grip ever so slightly on her trainer’s shoulders as if fearing she would disappear and leave her all alone again. Cooing softly in reassurance, Zoey gently stroked the Noivern’s head to help keep her calm. ”What a cute, quaint little town this is,” Orpheus chimed in, taking in the aesthetics of the houses and noting the layout of the village as they headed up a set of wooden steps built into the raised ground to the next ‘tier’, ”Having been a companion to Sir Armond for many, many years, I have always preferred life in the city. He and I very much thrived on the glitz and glamour of some of the world's largest and busiest tourist centers. However, I can certainly see the appeal of living in a small, tight knit rural sort of community as well.” He smiled wistfully as he inhaled the many different aromas, the smell of spices and seafood reminded him faintly of the Creole-style cooking he had eaten many times before. "I suppose the right word to describe it would be... cozy," he added with a thoughtful hum.

”Welcome to my world, Orph,” Zoey remarked with a chuckle, looking around to see quite a few villagers still out and about even when it would surely be night soon, "I guess if I ever do get a house of my own someday, this wouldn't be a bad place to settle down." It definitely felt quite cozy here, for sure, and quite a bit different compared to Lavaridge. Even though she had spent quite a bit of her younger years in a huge city as Saffron, she much preferred the quieter, more community-based life in a small town away from all the daily noise. Not to mention that she didn’t exactly have the best memories of city life, she had her mother to thank for that… ”Alola, young lady,” she hadn’t even noticed the elderly woman and her Bewear companion who had approached until she spoke up, making Zoey jump a bit before she turned to face her while Piper immediately ducked out of sight behind her back. ”Ah, Alola amá sání,” she hastily reciprocated upon recovering, smiling and dipping her head respectfully in greeting, ”I don’t suppose ya know where Kahuna Hala is? I’d like to challenge him to a battle to complete my trials here.” She could’ve sworn she caught the barest hint of a sly smirk on the old woman’s lips before it gave way to a kindly smile. The elder’s deep green eyes lit on the familiar colorful talisman hanging off of Zoey’s bag, and she nodded in understanding. ”Ah, it’s not often that we get trialgoers through here at these hours. However, I’m certain that Hala would be happy for a battle against you,” she explained with a soft chuckle, turning to pat her Bewear’s arm and gesturing for the young woman to follow, ”Come then, Nanuk and I will take you to him.” Before Zoey could refuse and say that she could find her way there on her own, the old woman was already heading over towards the next set up steps leading to where the battle stage and Kahuna’s house were. ”Wear,” the Bewear, Nanuk, simply said as he nodded and beckoned to her before moving to follow after his owner with his own lumbering gait.

”Guess we ain’t got much of a choice then,” Zoey conceded with a sigh, it was probably best to just let it go since the old lady was kind enough to help out. With her Pokemon in tow, she followed after the elder and her Bewear as they proceeded deeper into the village.
】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Navajo Lesson- Amá Sání= Grandmother (more specifically someone's maternal grandmother ; Navajo have different names for maternal and paternal grandparents and whether they're your own or someone else's ) ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 13/24 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 16/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 10/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 11/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 17/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 13 │ 130/130 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/26 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Assorted Soaps and Conditioning Shampoo

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Coltrane)
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers (Held by Viola)
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x4
- Nevermeltice
- Charcoal
- Zap Plate
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs (Held by Eir)
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Big Mushroom x2
- Rare Candy x1
- Sweet Hearts x5

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Dimensional Shard x1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 2/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 84/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 74/15
Heart Scale: 21/10
EXP Share: 10/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – Big Mushroom: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup) (On hold)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 It only took roughly a few minutes of following the old woman and Nanuk up the wooden steps to reach their destination. Upon seeing the grand wooden battle stage, bathed in the bright flickering glow of the four lit torches surrounding it that cut through the surrounding darkness, memories of great festivals and breathtaking battles flooded Zoey’s mind as it all came rushing back to her. Yeah, she and her adopted parents always came here to attend the festivals whenever they were held, and this was where she had gotten her first taste of the thrill of Pokemon battling. This stage was where battles were held, as a tradition to honor the island trials and to entertain Tapu Koko, the guardian of Melemele Island. As she and the old woman approached with their Pokemon, Zoey could see a lone Pokemon standing in the middle of the stage. A Mankey, from the looks of it, panting with effort and exertion as it jabbed and chopped at the air around it as if it was shadowboxing. It looked like it was sparring, a hypnotically frenetic yet practiced dance of punches and kicks at various heights and angles, probably practicing for a fight from the looks of it. Next to the stage stood a man in a yellow flower-patterned coat, grey hair pulled up into a very short, rough ponytail. Yeah, that was definitely Kahuna Hala from the looks of it, and that must be his Mankey practicing on the battle stage. ”Well done! I think that’ll do just fine for tonight, Mankey,” he said with a nod, gesturing for his Pokemon to come down from the stage. With a grunt, the little Fighting-type threw one final punch at the air, unclenching its fists finally as it leapt down to stand by the man’s side.

Upon hearing them approach, the kahuna turned around to face them, smiling warmly and nodding in greeting to them. Zoey couldn’t help but wonder how he was able to see so well, especially since he seemed to almost always have his eyes closed at all times.
”Ah, Kirima! Odd to see you out and about at this hour, I was unaware you were such a night Noctowl!” he remarked with a wide grin and a chuckle, though he hummed curiously when he noticed his Mankey staring intently at Zoey and her Pokemon behind the elder and nodded towards her, ”And who might this young lady with you be?” The young woman flashed a bright grin, moving her hands in the Alolan greeting as she gave a respectful bow to Hala. ”Alola Kahuna, the name’s Nizhoni Larsson, but just Zoey's fine by me. I doubt ya’d really remember me since it’s been years that I last came here, but good to see yer still doin’ well, sicheii,” she reciprocated with a chuckle, gesturing towards him with a teasing lilt in her tone, ”I see yer still wearin’ that ridiculous coat as usual, ya really haven’t changed a bit, have ya?” The kahuna’s brow furrowed, seeming to look perhaps a bit angry at the joking remark. Suddenly, he grinned widely, breaking out into uproarious laughter as he folded his arms over his chest. ”Bahaha! You certainly grew quite the attitude haven’t you? This coat is my signature, you know, I doubt you would have even recognized me without it!” he said lightheartedly, still smiling warmly even as his laughter petered out, ”It’s been many, many years, but I do still remember you pretty well. You were Nascha and Tahoma’s little girl, weren’t you?”

Zoey smiled brightly at the kahuna’s comments, though it cracked slightly upon hearing mention of her first adopted parent’s names. Even though it had been so many years ago since then, their passing was still fresh in her mind as if it had happened only yesterday… Still, she tried not to let it show as she nodded in affirmation. ”The very one, though I guess ya can't really call me 'little' anymore, huh?” she answered with a confident grin, sealing up the temporary cracks in her mask as she gestured towards the stage behind them, ”As much as I’d like to talk n’ catch up n' all, I ain’t necessarily here for just that.” Hala got the message loud and clear, gesturing for his Mankey to get into position. She had clearly come to challenge him for the last of the Melemele Island trials, if the talisman hanging from her bag and the determination in both her and her Pokemon's eyes were any obvious indication. ”I expected as much, so I certainly won’t delay any longer,” he agreed, taking up his own battle stance as well, ”There’s hardly any bad time for a battle, and I’m sure Tapu Koko will be quite pleased! Are you prepared for a grand fight worthy of Melemele’s guardian?” Hala’s Mankey, clearly quite eager to go up against an opponent it could actually fight against, leapt up onto the stage, fists clenched in preparation for an exciting battle.

Zoey hardly noticed the steadily growing crowd of villagers forming nearby as they both stepped up onto the platform, apparently word of a trialgoer challenging Kahuna Hala traveled quite quickly in such a small town like Iki. Illuminated by the glow of the torches all around the stage, Zoey faced down Hala as she reached for one of the Pokeballs at her belt. ”Let’s go, Storm!” she called out, sending the Zeraora out onto the stage. Gasps of surprise and murmurs broke out in the crowd at the unexpected sight of the legendary, though Storm was far more focused on his opponent as he stared down the Mankey that stood across from him. As soon as the signal was given, both Pokemon lunged towards each other, intending to give this fight their all.
】☆ ☆

[Grand Trial Battle Info]
This match will get red hot! Zoey has challenged Kahuna Hala!

Kahuna Hala sent out Mankey!

Mankey▐ Fighting▐ ♂▐ Lv 16▐ 160/160 HP▐ Ability: Vital Spirit - The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Karate Chop▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 50▐ Makes Contact▐ 1/10 Chance to critically hit
█ ◆ █►▐ Pursuit▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +7▐ Makes Contact▐ Double damage if the opponent is switching out
█ ◆ █►▐ Focus Energy▐ Normal▐ Status▐ All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10
█ ◆ █►▐ Covet▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle)

Storm will engage the enemy!

Round 1

------------------------

Mankey used Covet!

Storm took 60 damage! (90/150)

Storm used Thunder!

Mankey took 110 damage! (50/160)

Mankey was paralyzed!

Mankey can attack this turn!

Mankey used Covet!

Storm took 60 damage! (30/150)

Storm used Drain Punch!

Mankey took 75 damage! (0/160)

Mankey fainted!

Storm regained 25 HP! (55/150)

----------------------

Intermission 1

Zoey keeps out Storm!

---------------------

Round 2

Kahuna Hala sends out Makuhita!

Makuhita▐ Fighting▐ ♀▐ Lv 16▐ 160/160 HP▐ Ability: Thick Fat - Fire and Ice-type moves deal 1/2 damage
█ ◆ █►▐ Force Palm▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ 7/10 Chance to Paralyze target
█ ◆ █►▐ Focus Energy▐ Normal▐ Status▐ All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Fake Out▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +3▐ Makes Contact▐ Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in.

Makuhita used Tackle!

Storm took 40 damage! (15/150)

Storm used Bounce!

Storm sprang up high!

Makuhita used Focus Energy!

Storm strikes!

It’s super effective!

Makuhita took 170 damage! (85 BP x 2 Super Effective = 170) (0/160)

Makuhita fainted!

----------------------

Intermission 2

Zoey calls back Storm and sends out Eir!

----------------------

Round 3

Kahuna Hala sends out Crabrawler!

Crabrawler▐ Fighting▐ ♂▐ Lv 17▐ 170/170 HP▐ Ability: Iron Fist - This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.2 damage ▐ Held Item: User Image Fightinium Z
█ ◆ █►▐ Power-Up Punch▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Raises physical attack one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Leer▐ Normal▐ Status▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Pursuit▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Priority +7▐ Makes Contact▐ Double damage if the opponent is switching out
█ ◆ █►▐ Bubble Beam▐ Water▐ Special▐ 65▐ 1/2 Chance to lower targets speed one Stage

Eir used Moonblast!

It’s super effective!

Crabrawler took 285 damage! (95 BP x 2 Super Effective x 1.5 Choice Specs = 285)

Crabrawler fainted!

Zoey has defeated Kahuna Hala!

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Navajo Lesson- Sicheii = Grandfather ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 14/24 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (95 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 17/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 11/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 12/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 18/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 2/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 11/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type moves) │ Scald (80 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Dragon Pulse (85)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 13 │ 130/130 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/26 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Heart Scale x2
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers (Held by Viola)
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x4
- Nevermeltice
- Charcoal
- Zap Plate
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs (Held by Eir)
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Big Mushroom x2
- Rare Candy x1
- Sweet Hearts x5

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- GS Ball x1
- Inspiration Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire
- Dimensional Shard x1

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:34 am
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

User Image
Kahuna Hala

Quite pleased with the battle, and its results, despite losing, Hala nodded cheerily to Zoey and her team. He laughed, and as the soles of his shoes slapped against the wooden stage, he removed a Z-crystal from the inner pockets. He was quick to explain its use, and include a demonstratory display of the dance needed to activate it, before handing the Fightinium Z to Zoey, along with a new stamp to place into her book.

Zoey Received:
- Melemele Trial Completion stamp
- Fightinium Z
+ 30 exp. split between Storm & Eri

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 3/3
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 85/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 75/15
Heart Scale: 22/10
EXP Share: 11/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 As soon as the battle started, it hardly took long before it ended almost as quickly as it begun. Coltrane watched in amazement at Storm’s tenacity, the Zeraora managing to take down two opponents almost effortlessly in spite of being quite weakened. Even the health he had managed to get back from defeating the Mankey with a Drain Punch was barely enough to help him last against Makuhita, and yet somehow he was able to push through it and knock out the Fighting-type with a well-timed blow from his Bounce attack. With Storm far too weakened to stand against Hala’s last Pokemon, Eir stepped in to take his place and swiftly ended the battle with a graceful sweep of her tails and a Moonblast that smacked the Crabrawler into submission before it had a chance to strike. Wow, every single one of his teammates was so damn cool! Coltrane barked and eagerly bounced on his paws as he cheered on his allies, inspired by the Zeraora’s determination to carry on the fight in spite of being severely weakened and the Ninetales’s seemingly effortless finesse and strength as she delivered a stunning finisher. Hopefully he too would have his own time to shine and really show what he was capable of, but until then he was more than happy to cheer on his teammates from the sidelines. And perhaps try to take notes on how he could maybe someday be as awesome as they are. ”Wow, you were th- so cool out there, Eir!” the Rockruff yipped excitedly with a wide smile as he padded over towards his apparently adopted older sister/mentor, turning to nod at the Zeraora as well, ”You too, S-Storm! I wanna be able to battle as good as you guyt- guys s-someday!” Eir smiled warmly, curling her tails around Coltrane and nuzzling the top of his head gently.

”I’m sure you’ll get there, perhaps much sooner than you’d think~” she said with a chuckle, nodding in affirmation, ”You’ll do well, I know you certainly will!” Storm flashed an encouraging grin as he tried to give a thumbs up to the Rockruff, though given his lack of any actual thumbs he instead settled for flashing the equivalent of the double finger guns while Zoey sprayed him down with potions. When she then turned her attention to Kahuna Hala after the Zeraora had been returned to full health, Storm found himself suddenly surrounded by a few village kids who seemed to be quite curious of him. ”Wow… is it actually real?” one of the young boys asked, poking at the fur on Storm’s arm. ”Well, I’m not sure how many Zeraora have come through here in particular, but I can say for certain that I am, in fact, the real deal,” he responded with a grin, seeming to bask in the unexpected attention he was suddenly getting. Shocked expressions crossed the children’s faces, followed by exclamations and murmurs of curiosity and awe. ”W-Whoa! It actually talks!” another young boy piped up, all the children reaching out to pet the Zeraora all at once.

”Very well fought, young lady!” Hala exclaimed cheerfully as he came over to Zoey, ”I’m certain Tapu Koko will be quite pleased with such a great battle!” As if to agree with the Kahuna, a loud, thunderous shout of ”KOKOKO!” sounded from off in the distance from the nearby ruins that the guardian of Melemele called home. Zoey chuckled softly, nodding towards the old man with a bright grin. ”Guess that’s pretty much a ‘yes’ from ol’ Koko, ya weren’t half bad yerself, sicheii~” she said, happily accepting the Fightinium Z from Hala and holding out her stamp book for the Melemele Trial Completion stamp. She watched the demonstration of the dance to activate the Z-Crystal with eager intent, performing her own imitation of it to get a better idea of how it worked. ”As much as I’d like to stay n’ take in the atmosphere here, I really should get goin’ on my way. Hopin’ to get to Akala and start trainin’ for the rest of the trials as soon as possible, y’know?” she suggested, moving to round up her Pokemon so they could get going. ”Well, I certainly won’t keep you, nice to see you again after so long. You’ve clearly grown into quite the confident young woman!” Hala spoke with a laugh, lightly clapping Zoey on the back before gathering up his fainted Pokemon and starting to head for his own house for the night, ”Best of luck with the rest of your island trials, Zoey. Oh, and also…”

The Kahuna paused midstride, standing there motionless for a brief moment before turning to look over his shoulder at her. ”My condolences, I’m sure Tahoma and Nascha would be proud to see you where you are now…” he added, solemnly nodding towards her. Zoey sighed softly, biting her lip a bit as her gaze dropped to the ground. Taking a breath, she glanced over towards him and offered a shaky smile in return. ”Thanks, sicheii…” was all she could really offer, unsure of what else to say as much as she was grateful for Hala’s reassurance. He seemed to understand, though, simply giving a soft smile back at her before he kept walking back to his house. The crowd was starting to disperse as well, offering smiles and farewell waves to Zoey before they headed to their homes for the night. Even the kids who had been fawning over Storm quickly left off in favor of catching up with their parents, and good thing too, all the petting and attention had started to get a bit much for the Zeraora. Zoey was more than happy to return him to his Pokeball, he looked like he could really use the rest. ”So, to Hau’oli then, Fraulein?” Orpheus asked, nodding over towards the path leading back towards the gate of Iki Town. Of course they would have to retrace their steps, since there was really only one entrance into the village. ”Yeah, I doubt it’ll be too late by the time we get there, but we should definitely get goin’,” the woman agreed, gesturing for Eir and Coltrane to follow along and making sure Piper was still comfortable on her back before they headed back towards the gate. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Exit to Route 1 ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 6/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Specs (x1.5 to special attacks, but limited to only one move) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (105 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Ice Beam (100 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 18/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Fire Fang (75 ; 4/10 Burn ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (130 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 6/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (85 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 13/15 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16 of user’s HP every round) │ Giga Drain (75 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (65 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Gastro Acid (Negates target’s ability)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 19/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 3/18 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (120) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Low Kick (Deals damage based on target’s weight)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 13 │ 130/130 HP │ Own Tempo │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 16/18 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (User gains half of experience allies earn in battle) │ Iron Tail (100; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes

Items:
- Choice Scarf