Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Step after step the walk seemed long, hard and almost unbearable. Jacinth had a goal though and it was worth all of the pain or misery she was destined to face while trying to reach that goal.

The goal was to reach family. The orange wild dog had had a lot on her mind as of late, primarily to do with what she wanted in her life - plenty of things really. First and foremost she desired a family, not necessarily pups of her own - more along the lines of she wanted her Mother. Jacinth and Janja had been close as a daughter would be to a daughter, but of late the pair had grown as distant as the steps between them which was to many for the youth.

Finally, a number of familiar scents arose on the winds that happened to be swirling about her - she had found the border. Jacinth took a few more steps forward, but not wanting to immediately prance into the packs lands he paused. Uncertainty played in her eyes as she decided to wait, there had to be border patrols of some kind, if not than she would head deeper.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

Janja was home for once, though she was looking to leave again in a few days. She ached for the travel, and she couldn't really push her agenda forward while she was at home.

Still, she wanted to spend time with her children. They were the most important thing in her life, and she'd be damned if they didn't feel like they were loved. They were - each and every one of them, so she stayed to spend time with them. Her recent litter, was fully grown now, all wonderful and beautiful adults.

She hummed softly as she nosed Apokreis a bit, nuzzling him while he slept. The poor dear had woken in the middle of the night with nightmares and had only gone to sleep moments before at the first lights of dawn.

She hummed, wandering out of the den and towards the border where she was sure to find Koka, who often guarded the mouth of the valley light a stone sentinel. Perhaps she could finally get her to relax, she thought to herself as she neared the borders.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:37 pm
"On second thought..." Jacinth mumbled to herself in regards to her idea of waiting - who waited? The thought was what changed her mind, even if she approached the borders and was turned away, at least she really did it.

The next steps she took were a tad bit cautious though, considering how bold she had tried to convince herself she was. She didn't shake or hesitate, they were just unbelievably slow - even when the next winds whirled around her and revealed a scent she could never forget, no matter how long they were separated.

Deep orange/brown eyes gazed across the landscape ahead of her, seeking the orange pelt she knew so well and wasn't disappointed with what she found. "Mom?" Her words were a little quieter than she had anticipated as she choked on them. All this time, knowing what she was striving for, she never thought she'd actually find her.

In the moment she realized just how much she had been building up to this.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:10 pm
Janja froze as she neared the border, starring out into the open lands before her. The mouth of the valley spilled out into planes, and there stood a ghost. Well, as much of a ghost as she could tell. The figure standing before her was practically a vision from her past.

Was she hallucinating? Has Kries' terrors finally rubbed against her mind as well? She strode forward, hoping that the figure before her was actually there, and not a trick played upon her by her mind.

"Jacinth?" She dared to speak, hoping against hope that she wasn't dreaming. "Is that really you, my child?"

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 pm
Jacinth could have cried, in fact a tear or two had in fact spilled from eyes that were frozen open and glued to her Mother. In the flesh. Everything stayed still for but a moment longer before she was overwhelmed with the emotions she had anticipated and found herself bolting towards Janja.

"It's me, it's really me!" She cried out and threw herself at her Mother, head planted right into her chest. Jacinth heaved in a deep smell of Janja and found that familiar scent.

The feeling of comfort and being home crashed upon her and though she tried to stay strong she found herself a weak puddle before the one wild dog she had been determined to find, should her life depend on it in some cases. Jacinth was fearful she wouldn't for a while and found herself beginning to become anxious, this was an incredible relief. "I'm so happy to find you here, so happy to see you and be with you again."

Jacinth blubbered incoherent statements of love and affection, about missing her Mom - including that 'even though she was adult' statements here and there.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:15 pm
She wasn't hallucinating! What a blessing, oh how she missed all of her children. Sure, she had new babies but they could never replace any of her other children. She loved them with every piece of her being.

It was why she was a Seeker for this pack, she wanted to go out and collect her little family, bring them all home!

But Jacinth, Jacinth found them so it was truly meant to be. This was meant to be their home, and this was a sign. She knew one day that her family would come back together, and they were! She nuzzled her daughter, wanting to stay pressed to her little one forever. "Oh how I've missed you, my sweet one, I'm so glad you're here," Janja said with such affection. Her family would be back together soon... She would make sure of it.

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out