Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 am

Morning had called to the pale wild dog in a way that she wasn't entirely used to. It was still something that the pack was most active during the days, often she recalled her times as a healer among the Peke Na. Her old home pack that had come crashing down around her.

Today was one of the days she felt sad about it, of course Twana was grateful for all that she had in life, but a home she had come to love was seemingly forever lost. It was with a heavy heart that she decided to seek out the comfort and warmth of family, Damu specifically. The pack had recently begun to see a high number of youth in it's midst and among them were young ones she would happily become very familiar with.

Her path began at the top of a crest, one that had easily lead to a den she had taken for herself and mate, Zube. He was away for the time, dealing with new youth of his own likely. The thought wasn't bitter, though she could use his love at the moment, she knew his desire for family would likely never be quenched and love him more for it. So her goal remained the same, now where could he be at this time of day?

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

Damu was tired. He had children now, again. He forgot how exhausting young ones could be, constantly vying for his attention and Airle's. The litter was big, over twice their previous one, and Airle was doing the best he could to keep them from running Damu ragged, but the General could only do so much to keep the hyperactive little pups entertained.

Airle had a job after all.

Fortunately Leini decided to take them for the day to play with her own litter. Leini's pups were a bit younger than his own, and the old woman seemed quite pleased and relaxed about the whole ordeal.

Far more relaxed than Damu was.

The blind dog stepped carefully, hoping to not trip off a cliff in his exhausted state. Airle was off patrolling, and Damu needed rest. Where better to do that than with his sister.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:20 pm
It seemed time had almost hit a stop when she finally witnessed the pale pelt of her brother come into view. Her concern for his vision having long since faded as he proved, day in and day out, that he was plenty capable of getting around by himself, for the most part.

"Damu, you look exhausted." Twana approached him with a smile that echoed in her words. Their time together was limited so often these days. Between her teaching others and his young family they were spending less and less time together talking about these things. It was an ironic thought. "Let me know if you ever need them taken off your paws, Zube and I had quite the large family in our old home."

She hadn't really explained her time there to her brother, not really to anyone she had met since then. Twana had no negative feelings towards that time in her life, but it rarely came up in conversation.

"So how is Airle handling all of the little ones?"

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:18 pm
"I am exhausted," his voice carried a whine, petulant like when one of his pups didn't get their way. He huffed, embarrassed a bit by the childishness of his tone. He walked a bit closer to his sister, now that he could pinpoint where she was based on the distance of her voice.

He was careful to brush his paws along the earth to make sure he didn't stumble over any obstacles.

"Leini has them right now, along with all her other pups," He shook his head a bit. The eldest dog in the pack, she had a much better handle on the situation than he ever would, he could almost guarantee it.

He yawned, wide and almost jaw popping before he settled before his sister, letting himself drop into a sitting position.

"Airle's doing much better than I am, honestly. He's so good with them, but it's hard for me to tell them all apart. They're so squirmy, they're constantly moving when I try to count them!" They all smelled the same right now, and sounded somewhat similar at the moment. As they grew into themselves, he would be able to tell which was which a lot easier.

It was just hard right now... He felt a bit out of his depth.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:13 am
Twana watched proudly at his ability to not collapse or trip. Collapsing more so due to the pups and tripping from his vision. She was sure that it wasn't helping, his vision, in the task of trying to raise so many bundles of fluff - yet he was a perfect Father.

"You're allowed to be exhausted - many many moons ago I would have been precisely in your paws at this exact moment." She mused, recalling her youthful demeanor in handling a family she hadn't anticipated to be so large and yet it just kept growing - she had Zube to thank for that. "Ah, Leini." The amusement that stuck her was immediate and she gave a small chuckle, if anyone were to rally pups together it would be her. Leini was a perfect Mother, capable of getting them to listen just as intently as any adult - it was the Mother tones that had aged to Grandmothers in some cases - both could be terrifying.

"You're doing just fine, adapting to this degree is incredible, especially considering your inability to see." Hating to voice it, but it seemed necessary. "I'm so proud of how well you're handling the wiggly, little bodies of those who'd like nothing more than to wander and discover."

How she wished he could see the pride in her eyes, she could only hope it translated to her words and tones.

Seaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Damu huffed a laugh and sat before his sister. "I've had a long time to get used to being blind," He said. He was blinded right on the cusp of adulthood, right after their old pack had split and the before the new pack had form.

He had been left wandering, and stumbled across the wrong lion. He was clapped so heavily against his head, that his vision had gone and never came back. He was fortunate that Somhairle had found him and brought him back to Maziwa.

"The first litter was so much easier. Only three and they all took more after Airle. Ma said I was just as squirmy, but I don't believe her."

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Tangambili Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out