Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 am
.::. S E R G I O ' S N E W P L O T T H R E A D .::.

User Image

Welcome to my new, fresh plot thread. Some things have changed, and I figured it's just easier to make a whole new one.

For most of my characters, they have no real plots. I'm open to discussing plots of all sorts as long as they don't mean excessive angst. Some angst is fine and good, I love some of it, but I don't want it to be the primary focus on RPs. Mostly I'm looking to explore all of them. I need to get them out there and in situations that'll help them develop and grow as people.

QUOTE ME if you post here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:44 am
W i n d l i n g s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stage: Stage 3 (Trader)
Relationship status: Single (but plotted~)

Rham's goal right now is to save enough coin to purchase a cart and an animal to pull it. He wants a proper selling cart so he can lay his wares out on a beautiful set up rather than having to make a make-shift stand all the time.

Rham's a guy with a heart of gold. He's back to his old self and isn't past flirting to get attention and a potential sell. Aside from that, Rham's a lovable goofball who tries to help those with less than himself. He would give you the shirt off his own back if he really thought you needed it more than he did. He struggled with heartache, but he thinks it made him just a more rounded person. No one can have a completely happy life, after all. He loves listening to stories and just talking and being around people.

Stage: Prentice
Relationship status: Single

Ceredwyn wants to be a savior. She wants to be the white knight in shining armor, the one to sweep beautiful ladies off their feet and into her arms. Other than that she's fairly silly and harmless. She's a very hard worker, never stops once she takes on a task. She... doesn't like asking for help, so she'll struggle for a while before she does. Just watch out! She's something of a klutz.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
L e a f l i n g s

Stage: Stage 2 (Rogue)
Relationship status: Single (Plotted)

San'thari's well on her way to becoming a medicine seller. She's a shy girl who doesn't like to be in anyone's way or under any sort of scrutiny. San'thari knows she picked the wrong job if she doesn't want to deal with people, but she sees it as only spending a small portion of her days with someone. She's soft spoken, easily startled, and doesn't open up too easily to anyone. She might be something of a recluse. She can be cold and stand-offish but honestly, once her walls come down.. She's a very sweet individual.

Stage: Apprentice

Daelin does odd jobs with blacksmiths, mainly. He is okay at armor repair, but loves working with metal and shaping it. He likes the hard work that comes with it. He's a very charismatic guy who tends to excel in sales, but he doesn't like to be in the limelight. However, he's very hard to please and very, very moody. It's one of the reasons he likes being alone, because his mood is relatively stable. People are an unknown factor to him that makes him on edge all the time.  
M a t o r i a n s

Stage: Stage 2 (Spearman)

Similar to a dog, he's loyal to a fault. He's sort of a grumpy butt and doesn't like being interrupted. However, he's a quick thinker, and he can adapt to situations. He wants to become a spearman and take on the world. He feels like he as something to prove, but he's not sure what. Onas can be super blunt. He doesn't mince words and speaks his mind 100% of the time. Onas might be too loyal. If his friend is a general bad person, he'll still try to stick by their side and defend them. He's at their beck and call and it's gotten him in trouble when he was a youngling.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
O b a n s

Stage: Stage 2 (Healer)

Klaas can be intimidating and rough around the edges. He makes snap decisions and doesn't think everything through. He follows his gut/feelings/heart more than his head. He's sometimes comes off as a thug when he doesn't mean to be. Klaas wears a mask over his face 90% of the time. If it's too hot, or he's bathing he'll take it off. He even sleeps in it. It hides ugly burn marks that are still sensitive and still gives him issues with ghost pains. If you stare at him, he'll question you about it, and even get in your personal bubble.

Zhen is a happy-go-lucky type of guy. A real hippy. He grew up in a small village that wants to spread across all the lands to show that Obans aren't all bad. They want to counter the war and paint Oba as a place of acceptance and love. It's hard to do since he only stays in Oba and only goes to villages that are close to his own. He's a naive type of guy who thinks there is good in absolutely everyone. He hates fighting, hates all conflict, and tends to shut down and avoid it all together. He'll leave or work tirelessly to right any wrong he might have done. He easily cries, flusters, stresses, and he bounces back into his happy self fairly quickly.  
Y a e l i

With her self-depricating humor and her need for friends, Paej can be a lot to handle. Just because she has one arm doesn't mean she won't try to do things everyone else does. Her arm was removed at the shoulder, so she keeps that shoulder covered at almost all times. She doesn't always have a sunny outlook on life and does tend to blow up if you get under her skin. It's fairly thick, so good luck~  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 am
H y b r i d s

Kalanc is a warm individual. He's quick with a joke, a smile, or just general stupidness to make someone laugh. He'll go out of his way to act a fool if one of his friends is mad or just needs a pick-me-up. Lying isn't something Kalanc thinks people should do. He detests it. Even white lies he's completely uncomfortable with. It starts drama, and in all honesty, drama is dumb. Despite being an aspiring journalist, he would rather deal with facts than lies and rumors.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 am

Relationship Status: Single

Azran went back to the island and put herself in autopilot mode where she didn't really do anything of significance. She came back from wandering with shame at not finding what she was looking for. She's out once again, a bit older and a little more careful, but she's still a complete goofball who has no sense of space.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200