Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

The female had felt humbled after her encounter with Zjarri. She had thought for sure she was going to win that fight but was okay with the fact that she had not. She had gained an ally too and she respected the other. Now she was looking for Calder. No arrogance as she sought out the green male. Tell him of her new status. That they were equals now. She wasn't sure what she might be looking for between them. Maybe a bit of recognition? He was a handsome male and she did want to maybe make him hers.

"Calder?" Curare was coming up closer to his den, paws slowing as she got closer. The green female wondered if she would find him there. She had remembered where his den was but she didn't see him yet. Maybe she'd just wait until he returned... or was he inside?

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:36 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

Ever since that green female had escaped his clutches as his thrall, he'd done his best to put her out of his mind. Calder ignored or avoided her around the pride as much as possible. Being only a freeborn, she really wasn't worth his notice. She had battled her way in, but that was beside the point. Since then he felt like he'd been missing something. A nagging feeling lurking that he couldn't identify.

Calder was stretched near his den. Relaxing and watching the nearby thralls. He wanted one. Maybe he should consider going on another viking and attempt to capture himself one or two. He flicked his tail in irritation. The green male was startled as a voice called his name. When he saw it was the green female he frowned. "What do you want?"

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:44 pm
The female looked at the male. He was very handsome but she already knew that. "I am a Reaver now. Went on my Viking and came back." She stated. Curare wondered if maybe he would even care given his demeanor at the moment. She came up closer, not quite within reach of him in case he wanted to try something not smart but just nearer to him. Why did she feel so awkward? Usually she was so confident and sure of herself.

"I just wanted to check on you." She was insane.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:44 am
DavyJnah

He was startled by her blatant comment and froze as his mind tried to process the information. If this had been another male telling him this, he would have laughed and let it roll off his shoulders. Instead it was a female, and one that should have been his thrall and born him many strong cubs. What idiot captain took this female on a viking anyway?!

His mind was having a hard time processing how she could be of equal rank to him. It was preposterous. Some so called "reavers" went on one viking in their whole lives and that was it. Just so they could be called reavers instead of freeborn. Calder decided it'd probably be the same for this female. Reaver in name only. He gave a grumpy harumph as the female came closer and broke his train of thought.

"Yeah so what of it?" He would just pretend her being a reaver was unimportant. She was in fact his rival now. How irritating. The male scowled at her. "I don't need you checking up on me. I bet your here just to spy on a better reaver than you'll ever be. Run along now little girl. Nothing for you to see here."

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:14 pm
Curare bristled, her fur starting to stand on end. She wasn't just going to be a one and done Reaver. No. She was going to bide her time until she became a captain. A female captain. However she wasn't going to tell him that plan no. He was almost a nobody to her right now. Just a male whom she could potentially breed strong cubs with. If that even came about.

"I'm looking to maybe go with another group on another Viking. Bring back some thralls too." Hmm, maybe that would catch his attention. "Maybe you should join me." She made it more of a statement than a question. Strong male like himself.

She tried to make herself look bigger, though his size she was still smaller regardless of what she would do. Bold. Just say what she wanted. "I want cubs with you Calder. You are a strong male."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:50 pm
DavyJnah

Something was ticking her off, if her ruffled her was any indication. Calder wondered if it was his 'I-don't-care' attitude. With her that could either be good, he was getting under her fur, or really bad, she was going to bite him. He shifted warily in case he had to move fast.

"I've already brought back thralls," he couldn't resist the temptation to gloat. Thalls. Plural. Not that he'd picked a thrall to be his personally yet, but he had kept one around. Talking of thralls with her filled him with an itch to go aviking once more and get another thrall. He really should have one to tend the den. Or he could find one lazing about the pride and put it to work, but that wouldn't have as much prestige.

"Why should I go with you?" How dare this female think she was good enough to travel with the big boys? Calder was just getting wound up when she floored him again. WHAT?! CUBS?! Nononononononono! He didn't want cubs did he? He glanced at her again, remembering that he'd been thinking she'd make great cubs with him as his thrall. Now as a freeborn, no his equal? The green male sat back and thought about it. "Just cubs eh?"

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm
"I would make you my mate." The words came out and she didn't feel queasy or anything. He was a strong male and she knew that from the encounters she had had with him. He was also a large male. So many factors to a strong mate and a strong sire. She wanted to swipe at him with her paw but resisted the urge. "Its up to you though." The words were almost a challenge. As if he couldn't live up to being her mate or maybe that he wasn't worthy of it.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm
DavyJnah

He mulled that over a bit. The female had come to him. Calder had seriously thought he'd have to woo a female if he'd ever made a choice that one was good enough if she hadn't been a thrall. This situation intrigued him.

"You would, would you?" She hadn't been with the pride long. Had she really not found another male she liked, although he wasn't sure of her definition of liked, or was she really attracted to him? Truth be told, she was ideal for his purposes as well.

"Alright then. You may be my mate."

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:51 pm
Well that was settled. Made everything simple that he agreed to the arrangement. That and cubs. She assumed that would go paw in paw. Although she'd press him for it. The chance at strong cubs was something she wanted. Was there something special the two of them needed to do or was that it? Not that it would be hard to hound the male. She seemed to have been doing a good job the few times she had come around him.

"So the question is now, do I move into your den or do you move into mine?" His den looked bigger but maybe they would need to find something that could hold more bodies. Especially if she wanted to get a few thrall or even have cubs.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:50 pm
DavyJnah

As far as he was concerned, that was the end of the matter. Then she took it a step further. Move in together? He hadn't considered that part. Instantly he knew he did not want to move into a female's den. The male reavers would torment him endlessly.

"You may move into mine." It wasn't ideal, but it would do for now. Maybe she'd move out once she got her cubs. Of course a couple, boys obviously, would have to stay with him so he could raise them right. Figuring the matter settled, Calder rested his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:48 am
Curare dipped her body in appreciation to his words and just settled right there. Her den didn't have much of anything in it so if someone wanted to move in it would be perfectly fine with her. A mate and a strong one at that. Her cubs would be raised right. They would be strong and deadly forces to be reckoned with, that she knew was going to happen.

magnadearel
FIN

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces