Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:00 am
Njord stood up, his claws digging into the soil beneath him as he stretched and he moved forward, his eyes searching for his sister. He figured the two of them could have a little friendly sparring, after-all it was always nice to know who was the stronger sibling every now and then. Plus they were tied and he wanted them to break that tie. His white mane danced against his dark pelt as he trailed the familiar path his sister often went. He knew where she liked to hang out most of the time and his tail flicked behind him in a playful manner and he knew he was getting close. He could hear her humming.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:11 am
Valka was tending to her little mint garden she had going on and was humming a tune to herself when she heard the heavy footsteps of a familiar sort. Turning her head, keeping her tune, her gaze fell upon the brutish form of her brother. "Njord, how nice of you to stop by." She said pressing the soil down around some of her plants. "I see you've been having your share of my mint again since no one else would dare touch it." She said with a sly smile as she stood up and turned to face him, her tail flicking menacingly behind her. "What brings you out this way hmmmm?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 4, 1 Total: 9 (5-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 pm
He couldn't help but smile coyly towards her. "What? ME? Your own brother stealing your beloved mint? I'd never." He said with a haughty chuckle. He knew she knew he liked to get into her stash. "Though it wouldn't be like me to deny it but yes, I was in your mint. It's not like I take all of it you know." He said teasing her. "So, want to do something about that tie we currently hold?" He asked her standing off against her. Waiting for her to make her move or agree.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 3, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:21 pm
"Don't act the coy gent with me dearest one. I know it's you." She said watching him coolly, he finally admitted it and brought up their current dilemma. They had a tie and currently neither was better than the other. "I think that sounds like a wonderful plan. Are you ready for me to hand your a** to you?" She said with a purr in her throat as she squared off against him and then attacked.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm
When she attacked he was unable to block her and got a good paw straight to the side of his face. They never used claws, there was no point in marring each other up and possibly causing injury when there were true fights to be had with others that were not their family. He countered it back and attempted to land a hit but she spun too quickly and threw her weight into him and he rolled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:26 pm
Valka was quickly after him, battering him with her paws at his exposed stomach. She couldn't help but grin, sometimes she wondered if he lost on purpose.

However she should have paid more attention because he had managed to get a good angle and a paw smashed across her jaw causing her to spin away from him. Twisting she was able to get a good handle of his scruff and clenched down and dragged, throwing him away from her and she couldn't help but grin. It was over. She was victorious.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:27 pm
As he rolled away from her with the force of throw he knew it was over. He had lost to his sister. He wasn't that pissed about it though. It just meant he didn't have to worry about any males giving her any trouble. Not that he ever figured that would be an issue. Standing up he cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders, his spin popping in a few places. "Well done sister, well done. I yield." He said with a simple bow of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:40 pm
Valka was pleased her brother didn't opt to challenge the fact she had won. She gave him a smile and shook the dust from her pelt and cracked her neck slightly. "I'm happy to hear that you finally agree." Her grin was almost ear to ear and she knew he was probably dying inside. At least he had admitted to her that she was superior, she could care less what he told anyone else. "Come brother, I know you must be famished. Let's find something to eat." She paused, looked at her garden and then turned her gaze back to him. "That's not my mint."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 pm
The grin on her face made him cringe a little bit but he kept it to himself. Yes, he was a little peeved at the fact he had lost to his sister but at least it was to his sister. He had beat Freya the other day so that was alright in his book. He wondered if Valka would want to meet her at all. "Yes, let us find something to eat." He said with a laugh when she made her comment about her mint. "Do you have anything in mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 pm
She thought about it for a moment. Here she was getting onto him about the fact he liked to steal her mint and they were about to go pilfer someone elses food storage. Was that really so wrong? "I was thinking we could go raid someone's food storage." She said with a sly grin. "If you have any issues with it, which I don't think you will, you can just stay here." She said grinning. "Let us go." She turned and lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:58 pm
Of course that would be her offer. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, why not. "I think it's perfect sister." He said following beside her with a wicked grin and a nudge to her shoulder. “And don't worry, I never take more mint than I need from you.” He said with a smirk. It was true, he only took a few leaves here and there. “One day I'll bring you a present for what i've taken.” He watched as she gave a nod and the pair of them dissapeared.

WC: 1021  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff