Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:49 am
He knew were some of the pride members liked to stash their goods, he'd honestly found it by chance one day. It wasn't really a pride stash so he knew it was someone's personal stash but still. Finders keepers right? "If you want mint I know where there is some growing." Valka had cultivated a small spot to grow her own mint since she liked it so much so he could totally get some from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:53 pm
"You're just growing it yourself, aren't you?" She chuckled, nudging him lightly in the shoulder with her own in a teasing manner. She'd managed to try it a few times, but the stuff was strictly off-limits when her mother was around. She'd learned a pretty powerful lesson growing up: that woman was crazy. If you valued anything, it couldn't be anything that could "hinder" you, though she had the suspicion that her mother dabbled in it when she wasn't looking.

AstoriaFallen

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:15 pm
ChezaRain

"Hey, have you been spying on me?" He said with a jest back towards her. Granted he wasn't the one growing it but still, it was in his family. "Though to be fair, it's my sister that grows it, not me." Finally locating the cache he moved a few of the rocks around and revealed some of the hidden food stored within. "Ladies first." He said giving her first pick of what to scavenge from the horde. Looking around to make sure no one else was around he took a moment to watch her. "How many siblings do you have?" He was curious. "I have 5 myself. We're quite the large brood I suppose." he wasn't sure the normal number of siblings most had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:23 am
She graciously picked up a sprig and let it dangle in her mouth as she spoke, "It's not spying unless you're unaware of it... and I have 3 siblings, one is my twin." She mulled over his comment on the size of his own brood and tilted to head to one side, unsure if it was average or large, "It must've been such fun. I can't imagine anything more than what I grew up with being any less."

AstoriaFallen

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:36 am
ChezaRain

He chuckled at her words. "I'll keep that in mind." He listened intently as she said she had 3 siblings, one being a twin. Now that was something that was fascinating to him. "That's cool! I wish I had a twin. Each of us are pretty unique in our own ways." He said thinking about each of his siblings and then their single blue tinted sister. They were quite the bunch. "It was pretty exciting I suppose, there are so many of us that you never really run out of things to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:45 pm
She dramatically rolled her eyes, "It would've been better if our names were a little more... not identical. There's only so many times you can hear 'Freyr' and think you're being called.... and yes, she DID name us Freya and Freyr." She shook her head with a sigh, but flashed him a smile, "It was easy to get him in trouble for things he didn't do, though. Being the 'delicate' cub I was at the time." She certainly hoped it was just 'at the time', as much as her mother seemed to rant about it now.

AstoriaFallen

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm
ChezaRain

"That just seems cruel to me." He said with a light laugh. "You'd think you'd want to name identical cubs different names at least." He tried to picture her home life and it just made his head hurt. "Now that sounds like something I would do, or my sister would do." It was definitely an amusing thought. "Are you two close?" He was curious, while he didn't have any twins he liked to think Valka and him were pretty close.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 pm
She shook her head, "No, I don't think... well, our mother kind of made it a competitive lifestyle. We had associations, but friends weren't really all that common, much less bonding." She looked at Njord, slimming her eyes, "Actually, I'm pretty sure I've only ever been close with one lioness.... she was a Thrall until they could trace her back to old blood, but..." She snorted, though her expression was almost motherly, "She's as flowery as they get."

AstoriaFallen

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm
ChezaRain
He needs one more rp. Want to do another one?

"Competitive I understand all too much. Our mother is all about making sure my sisters are strong and able to do without a male around." He said wondering about their father for a moment. He wasn't in the picture and as far as he remembered none of them had really asked about him either. Such was life though. "I have one other besides my sister I'd say I'm fairly close to. She is a thrall though. No trace back to Old Blood with her though." As far as he knew anyway there wasn't any old blood in her families lines but he could be wrong. He hadn't really asked but that was neither here nor there. "Flowery is interesting.." Not really something he found entertaining so much though. "Is there anything you want to go do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:18 pm
She nodded, but after thinking a moment, she answered, "Yes, my mother was quite the same... only she goes a bit further and demands...." She averted her gaze, "Strong... husbands... and grandchildren." She shakes her head and proceeds to chew up the mint that had been dangling at her lip for far too long. With his last question, she visibly flinched, but quickly recovered, "What... I want to do..." She flashed him a look, "Maybe see if, for next Breytast Vindar, someone could take a chunk out of my mother's hide." She brightened, "I'll watch from a close distance."

AstoriaFallen
Maybe with another SB? X'D Freya is tapping out for a bit.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:23 pm
ChezaRain
Sure! Didn't have to be with her. smile And I'm too lazy to do an SRP at the moment

"Ahhh." He didn't know about all that though he never had the same talks as his sisters did with her. "What Rank does she hold? Is she a Captain?" He asked curiously. He would be a reaver soon and perhaps he could take a stab at her. If only to show her he was capable of a decent fight. "Not that I'm volunteering to be the one to take a chunk out of her hide or anything but it does sound intriguing."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:38 pm
Shaking her head, she gestured towards herself, "A Reaver, same as myself.... and I'm not fond of the idea of you being too close to her hide." She raised a brow, "She might try to 'arrange us to meet' when you win." Considering she was constantly beating her mother in spars, she had no doubts Njord would easily knock her over. "But maybe you can suggest the idea to your Thrall friend, she certainly deserves the status claim if she has you friendship."

AstoriaFallen
Maybe with another SB? X'D Freya is tapping out for a bit.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:46 pm
ChezaRain
I totally forgot thralls can challenge during that event haha. Not that I have any yet. Who do you need rp for?

He laughed.

"I wouldn't willingly put myself that close to someone's parent." He gave her a brow raise, "Especially when I'm more interested in their daughter." He gave her a coy smile. At least he had put it out there. He was sure his mother would approve no doubt, but he could care less what she thought about when it came to those he took a fancy to. "I'll have to let her know. I forgot thralls could challenge since I was born after the last one had taken place." He said revealing the fact he was likely younger than her. "Well, I do believe I have to get going. I wouldn't mind seeing you again though." He said stating the facts as they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:56 pm
She laughed, batting her eyes, "Is that a proposal I should consider?" She teased lightly, though deep down the idea did give her a butterfly or two. Her mother would probably die an early death or try to throw a party, depending on her mood she assumed, and how she would see Njord. She nodded, "Yes, it's best I suppose. Wouldn't want any rumors reaching maternal ears." She smirked. It was nice knowing someone else had the same upbringing that she'd had... especially someone who could have her lain out as easily as a rug.

AstoriaFallen
Hmm.... I have a few thralls with no RP yet, or there's Freya's friend Astrid. He could mistake Orra as a relative to Freya also, considering she has the same colors, just as different markings.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:06 pm
ChezaRain
If you want to set it up with whoever you want I'll respond <3

"If you turn me down I could always challenge you and winner gets say on the matter." He said giving her a wink and a small chuckle. "Well Freya, we don't want your mother forcing our paws towards anything now do we." He said with humor in his voice. "I'll see you around." He said giving her a bow of his head before taking leave.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games