Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] A collision of colors (Njord x Freya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:36 pm
User ImageNjord rolled his shoulders and padded alongside the familiar rocky outface that his siblings and himself had come to such a long time ago. Or so it seemed to be now. Flicking his tail behind him as he jumped up he looked around. He wanted something to do, someone to fight perhaps. He wasn't sure at the moment if he was being honest with himself. He could always seek out Valka later and challenge her to some friendly sparing but he could do that later.

Finally he found a spot and flopped down, letting out a huff of air as he did so. Digging his talons into the surface of the rock he gave a small smile and looked around. Perhaps someone would come into the area so he could finally be a little more entertained than he was.

ChezaRain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 pm
User ImageFreya had, at length, decided that today was a very trying day. From her mother, taking it upon herself to seek out a husband for her daughter AND making it abundantly clear that she was doing so, right to Freya's face, all the way to the expedition she'd just taken that ended up with nothing new to show for it.
Quite literally, her mothers' words of her having flowery blood were getting to her, and quite frankly, it soured her usually calm mood.
She sought out peace, but knew that it was unheard of, and no sooner should she think she found someplace quieter, she spotted a lion taking up space on the rock she had been eyeing from another angle.
She was half-attempted to leave and seek out something new, but this could go 2 possible ways, and she was more than willing to deal with either of them.
She made her approach obvious, no effort to be quiet and sneak up on him, and spoke firmly, though her tone was a little lackluster, "It is a good day to die."

AstoriaFallen

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:58 pm
ChezaRain
Is she single? XD /shamelessly throws Njord at her for a breeding

"It's a good day to die." He said in return to the female voice that cut through the air as he turned to look at the approaching female. He wasn't entirely sure he was familiar with her or her family, though he was recently an adult so it wasn't exactly uncommon that he didn't know everyone. Especially since he stuck to his family and close friends of the family mostly. "Who are you?" He asked her curiously, his voice a little gruff but other than that he spoke simply enough towards her. "I'm Njord." He stood up to turn and face her and wondered if he was larger than most of the members here. He was vastly unaware of his grandfather being a God, let alone his father being half-god, though his larger than average size was noted by himself when he was a young cub. "Do you feel like a spar?" He gave her a raised brow and a teasing grin. Perhaps she'd say yes. If not it wasn't that big of a deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:17 pm
"You can call me Freya.... assuming you don't try to run off when you start losing." She smirked. A Spar? She couldn't remember a time she'd actually been offered one. She could never count on Astrid for it, being the timid lioness that she was, and she was all but ready to release pent-up stress. She made a nonchalant effort to eye him up, knowing she was definitely out of her weight class. She might've been average in size, but surely she could make up for it in another way, speed or stamina maybe. "I don't believe I've ever seen you before." No need to mentally remind herself that her mother had kept her cubs as far from others as she possibly could, so she wouldn't know anyone anyway.

AstoriaFallen
Actually, yes she is. ;D -gladly shoves forward-

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:22 pm
ChezaRain
*o*

He couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her words. "Well Freya, I never run from a fight. Even if I know I'm going to lose." He said with a coy look as he moved down from his perch so they were standing facing one another. "I haven't seen you either, though my siblings and I usually stick to just our families area." He said with a small nod of his head as he prepared himself for the start of their little spar. "Are you ready for our little one on one?" He teased, whipping his tail behind him.  
ChexaRain rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:38 pm
"I believe its ladies first, if I've heard correctly." She purred, unable to help herself from rising to the teasing banter. Only giving him second to ready himself, she propelled herself forward without so much as another comment. But rather than leap at him head-on, she dove to his left and used the momentum of pushing off the ground behind him to turn herself around and aim for his bare back.She wasn't a lioness with a bag of tricks, but hopefully she learned something from watching others.

AstoriaFallen
I think she'll only need 1 more RP after this for breedings, too. X3

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 pm
ChezaRain
I believe he needs two more! And he won his first spar! XD what do ya know haha

He couldn't help but grin at her exuberance. "Well met." He said teasingly. She got the first move and strike it would seem but he countered her attack by allowing the weight of her attack against him to push him and he followed the motion with a turn to swipe at one of her back legs. Since the motion should have brought him around to catch her as she was moving through her initial attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:57 pm
She hadn't expected the turn, and she felt the cold rake of claws against her hind leg, and the whole situation had her overshooting her target and landing not far off from his other side, but not before her teeth just missed knicking against his spine, barely grazing fur. She only took a moment to access the level of pain, and considering she could still stand on it after getting herself to her feet, she took the chance to aim her claws at his hindquarters, the closest piece of him she could damage.

AstoriaFallen
Ohthankgod, I don't think I could've rationalized how she would've won. Freak accident maybe. X'D

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:15 pm
ChezaRain
at least it was she got a hit, he got a hit she got a hit kinda thing XD Overall the higher number total wins ^^

She was quick, he had to give her that. She landed a decent hit on his back and hind legs as she struck out at him with his counter attack. Her claws sank into his back leg and he buckled his legs to bring himself towards her and threw his weight at her in an attempt to pin at her shoulders with his paws.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:35 pm
She felt his body moving under her claws, and knew at that precise moment she had 2 options: Try to climb over, or try to slide under and loose her hold on him. Now wanting to face the lower half of her opponent, weak spot or not, she chose the former, and made and effort to pull herself up before he could have her pinned. She managed to keep her shoulders free, but she found herself held at the midsection, and she made a vain effort to kick with her hind legs against him.

AstoriaFallen
True~ Plus he wins, he gets bonus points with her mother too. -shotsohard-

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 am
ChezaRain
Ended up going to bed XD After this rp want to do another one where they just hang out? Like a continuation to this one but they go do something?

She had positioned herself in a way that he hugged her midsection and he felt her hind legs pressing against his lower body. It was rather awkward, since neither had a decent hold. He pretty much had the upper paw at the moment and forced dead weight on her, even with her pressing against his lower body he had the weight advantage and flopped down. "Do you want to call it quits yet?" He teased looking up at her from his position halfway down her chest. She was quick but all in all he kept having a one up on her. They could probably keep this up for a while no doubt but he figured why not save energy and use it for something else more fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:50 pm
She knew she'd lost; he knew he'd won. She huffed, "I yield." though from her tone, you could easily predict she was half-temped to go after him as soon as he released her, though like any SB, she wouldn't dare make that idea a reality. Waiting to be released, she took stock of her damage mentally, knowing that everything would probably heal over and she wouldn't have any visible scars from most of it beside her leg. She couldn't help but be a smidgen impressed, though she supposed he probably wouldn't lose often to an under-trained female such as herself. But she'd probably keep that to herself, a lot of listening ears had running mouths.

AstoriaFallen
Sure! 8D <3

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:51 pm
ChezaRain
<3 I have the next one partially started. We can move to it after your next post.

At least she knew she had lost and he hadn't needed to force it out of her. He did have to say, he admired her spirit a great deal. It was thrilling to him. "You fought well." He meant his words, he'd have some nice scars to take home and boast about to his siblings. He got up from on top of her so she could move freely. This was his first spar with another adult and he felt as though he had handled it pretty well overall. He'd sparred a bunch as a cub, but this was different. Plus he didn't know her. Turning to inspect his wounds he gave a nod of his head in approval and turned his attention back towards her. "Want to go terrorize some thralls or find some food?" He wanted to know more about this female. She was intriguing to him and he liked that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:31 pm
She laughed, "We could always choose to do both." Not that it would be hard, she's had her fare share of having Thralls believe they'd brought the wrong thing she'd asked for and gave a verbal badgering. She wasn't big on the physical abuse that some seemed to, and she certainly hoped Njord was of the former group, not that it would effect her opinion much. Each lion chose their own path in life, and she was determined to have hers be less of a strict and narrow road and more... minty. She nodded her head back towards the way she'd come, raising her brow and thoroughly expecting him to lead the way.

AstoriaFallen
WOO~ Okay. razz

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 pm
ChezaRain

He gave a nod of his head. "This is true. Though I'm fancying food a bit more than verbally scaring thralls." He said with a chuckle. He wasn't one to put his paws on them. Plus one of his close friends turned out to be a thrall, though he hadn't realized it until they were adols. He wouldn't ever hurt them the way some did. "Come, I know where there is a meat stash we can get into." He said with a wink.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games