Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Patroling the Ice (Gunju x Espera )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image

Gunju found himself in a mood to wonder around the snow. What better way to do that while still doing his duty for the day. He shook his thick coat and started out slowly. Paws hitting the snow below hard as he moved, leaving some nice foot prints in the path behind him. He hummed to himself, but kept an eye on what was going around him. He had learned to do that well over time. He wasn't always good at his job, but he had grown to a great guard.

He was a fat lion, though here it was hard to tell. He could tell anyone he was mostly fur and they'd believe him. Though he didn't do that. He didn't care if others thought of him poorly. He grinned as he went. Life was grand at this moment.

Kaalkrontu was riding on Gunju's back. She sat silently as they went. He probably forgot she was there, so she didn't want to say something to make him jump. But she wasn't sure though, she debated saying something, but this was easier. She'd say something if something bad happened. Until then she was going to sit in his mane and stay warm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image

Espesa moved swiftly through the snow. She had always had a thicker fur and never seemed to fit in where the climate was warmer. She was looking forward to finding a place to settle down. Of course more than one good thing had already come from starting this exploration for a new home. Her eyes shifted to the hare that was moving along beside her. Currently her pace was slow enough that the hare was able to travel beside her without a problem. She smiled at the pale pink coloured hare. It had been a miracle that she had met Ister and now she couldn't really imagine life any other way, her life hadn't been complete and she hadn't even known it before Ister.

User Image

Ister hopped along beside her new companion. She beamed at up at the lioness. They had only known each other a short time but if she was honest with herself she already knew that she adored the brown lioness. She knew that they would never leave her alone now. She felt a protectiveness over the brown lioness already.

"I heard there was a pride not far from here before I met you maybe we should check it out?" Ister asked. Ister had heard about the pride awhile ago and to be honest she didn't even know if it was still there, but she knew Espesa wanted a home and she was determined to help her find it.

nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:57 pm
Gunju noticed the dark lioness upon the white snow in the distance. However, he didn't notice the hare that was with her. He made a straight path towards her. She could be in need of help, or perhaps something else. He was there to serve his land. One rule was if they spotted someone, there was a reason for it. The creature needed some type of sanctuary. "Good evening" He called out.

Honestly, he didn't know what time it was. All he knew was the sun was still out, as it was still light out. As to where the sun was, one could not tell with the clouds over head. He looked at the sky and then back at the dark lioness. "Do you need any assistance?" He called out as he got closer to her. To be fair, she wasn't that far from him and he really didn't need to be yelling, but that was what happens sometimes. He didn't know if she could hear him if he didn't yell

"Quiet down, you don't need to make me go with a hearing issue!" Kaal said as she giggled, she didn't see who her companion was talking about. She climbed out of his mane and to the top of his head for a better look. "Ooooh" she let escape her mouth. She had forgotten that he might not have known she was there, but she knew he wouldn't startle easy. He had gotten use to her sneaky ways.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:25 pm
Espera's head lifted quickly when she heard the voice. She had been concentrating on watching her step on the icy ground. As much as her fur was thick and good for the cold weather, but she hadn't managed to get her footing all that well yet. She knew that she would get use to the icy ground eventually.

"Oh hi." she answered a smile on her face. Espera had never managed to fear others thankfully she had never gotten into a situation where she needed to be fearful. "I am okay, just exploring." Espera answered. She figured if there was someone else out here that maybe that meant Ister had been right about there being a pride around here. "Do you live close by?" she asked.

"Oh look another hare" Ister said brightly when she say the hare pop out of the other lions mane. Looked like she was travelling in style tucked away in her companions warm fur. "Hello" she greeted them warmly. Ister loved being around others, she got her energy from others. "We heard there was a pride close by we were looking for it." Ister blurted out, she hoped that these two were actually from the place they were looking for it would make Ister feel good if she had been right about there being a safe place for them to spend then ight.  

nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 pm
He was happy that she was friendly, not that he'd have expected any less. He smiled at her and gave her a proper greeting before stopping near her. "I do," he started, ignoring his growth on his head that was now covering his eyes with her paws. He shook his head to get her to stop whatever it was she was trying to do.

"The pride, I live in, is close." he said with shaking his head again. Sometimes hares were more annoyance than they meant to be, but he was sure she'd get the idea now. Silly Kaal. "Have you been out here long?" He asked her trying to get any and all information he could from her. He was, after all, the protector of the pride! Okay, perhaps just one of many... But still!

Kaal hadn't noticed that her paws were covering the big oof's eyes. "oh, sorry" she said silently as she got back to the top of his head with curiosity. "I'm Kaalkrontu, and this is Gunju" she said, since he hadn't introduced himself like he should of. Of course, he was not the best at remembering names. "And you are?" She asked, a bit more rude than she intended, but it was important that she know!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:19 am
Espera chuckled softly at Ister's excitement at another hare, it was the sort of endearing act she expected from her companion, always excited always friendly. "It is very nice to meet you both." Espera said softly giving a nod of greeting to both. "My name is Espera and this is my companion Ister." she told them answering Kaal's rather blunt question. Though in honesty Espera didn't mind nor care that the hare had been so outspoken, it had been a legitimate questions and Espera was actually a little embarrassed that she hadn't introduced herself right off the bat.

Ister had turned her gaze up towards Espera love clearly showing in her eyes. They may have had a short friendship so far but the bond was strong from the moment they had met. "We haven't been out here long." Ister said answering Gunju's question seeing that Espera had been distracted with the name giving. "We've been travelling for awhile but only in this snow for the last day or so." she said with a nod.

"Could you tell us more about your pride?" she asked. They had travelled because they had heard of this pride, and it seemed like it could be the perfect fit for them but nothing could replace hearing it from someone who lives there.

I Lady Kiya I

nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:15 pm
Sometimes the hare annoyed Gunju, or maybe at least embarrassed him. Though he let it slide for now, he didn't want to say something and seem like a jerk. He smiled at them. "Pleasure to meet you" He replied "You both aren't lost are you?" He asked curiously. Most the new faces he found were lost in the abyss of the snow. Which he understood, it was hard to know your bearings when you were in a land that pretty much looked the same if you weren't use to it.

Gunju nodded. "Schnee le Neige'milima is the pride for those seeking safety." he started off. "Though, even if you're not seeking a place of sanctuary, it doesn't mean the pride won't accept those who just want to find a good place to live." He nodded. "Plus, Lions here won't hurt hares." He added reassuring them both in case that was an issue. "We have a strict co-existence that both sides are benefited with." Plus, he might have been bias, but hares and lions made great friends.

Kaal nodded as Gunju spoke. She waited for him to finish to say anything else. "The snow is always a plus!" she loved the weather here, even if others might not. She hadn't met someone who didn't here though.... She was sure there was bound to be someone who didn't though. "We also have hot springs!" She loved to swim, and it was a good way to relax from a cold blizzard evening.

nessiaing

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff