Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Who would to be hypnotized and seduced by a vampire?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am
Hey, guys. I'm kind of new here, and I was wondering if anyone would like to be part of a 1x1 roleplay where I play as a vampire and I seduce, hypnotize, and of course bite a human girl. I'm open to any suggestions regarding storyline, characters, etc. Feel free to reply if interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:12 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
Hey, guys. I'm kind of new here, and I was wondering if anyone would like to be part of a 1x1 roleplay where I play as a vampire and I seduce, hypnotize, and of course bite a human girl. I'm open to any suggestions regarding storyline, characters, etc. Feel free to reply if interested.

I've done a few vampire/hypnosis roleplays before. Still looking for a partner? I've been gone from Gaia for a while (yay life!), but I think I could swing a roleplay or two~  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:31 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

I've done a few vampire/hypnosis roleplays before. Still looking for a partner? I've been gone from Gaia for a while (yay life!), but I think I could swing a roleplay or two~

Yeah, it would be an honor. Would you prefer have this take place in the guild or in private messaging?  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games