Parents: Talisia and Eresin
During Pregnancy RP: Baby Blues

Suhuba

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:29 am
Character Name: Teslaron
Owner of Baby: Fluffesu
NPC Name: Malila
Reason for NPC Breeding:
It's mostly a combination of what I want for Tes, and what he wants for himself. He's wanted a really big family for as long as he's been allowed to want much of anything. It's what he's grown up with and what he's accustomed to, and he fancies himself capable of caring for a large household due to that being his job for the better part of a decade. Unfortunately, at the time of his meeting with Malila, his current attraction toward Dris'rynne seems mostly unrequited (due to her being generally displeased with him and also the fact that she was pregnant with another man's children while this was going on), and so Tes feels open to screwing around in whatever way he sees fit. Even if he’s not after commitment, the recent trials of his life (losing his boyfriend, leaving home, chasing a girl he thinks doesn’t want him), have left him open to also just wanting some positive attention. Though Lila doesn’t seem to offer that initially, by the time they’ve spent several weeks together, they’ve become close enough that she trusts him and wants to do nice things for him (and he for her). His relationship with Malila will never be negative, so even though Teslaron does go on to live with Dris and her kids (and even be 'papa' to them), they'll still live close enough that Talori (his daughter) will be able to be a large part in his life, and he in hers. Talori's situation will mostly be like a split-custody deal between Teslaron and Malila, but as I said, Tes and Lila do have a positive and ongoing relationship, if not a sexual one.

On the more OOC side of things, I wanted to give Tes the family he wanted. Since Dris already bred with Damis, Tes would only be able to breed with her once, leaving his second spot completely open. I could've invited another player character into the mix, but between me, Moose, and Uke, that's already more complicated than I'm used to, as I generally prefer just one-on-one interactions, and I wanted to make sure his breeding was done in a timely enough manner to keep Talori close in age to her sisters (as she's ICly born a handful of months after Adenah and Annatha).
Solos Required: Since Malila is an NPC, I thought to link all of them. The middle two are good for feelings development, and the last is the situation involved in him getting her pregnant.
[1] [2] [3] [4]
NPC Race: Matori (baby is pure-blooded Water)
NPC Appearance: Fairly standard Water girl. She has scars across her eyes that distort them, but it wouldn't have any effect on an offspring.
(main skin) // (underbelly) // (speckles) // (eyes) // (hair)
Chosen Traits: 1. Female, 2. Malila's dark main skin tone
Preferred Artists: Any

Fluffesu
APPROVED

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Character Name: Ujana
Owner of Baby: Painted Moose
NPC Name: Odhran
Reason for NPC Breeding: Odhran and Ujana are very similar people. They both like to travel, to see the world, but on the inside they both crave stability and family. While they don't plan on building a life together in the traditional sense (dating, marriage, living together, etc) they do plan on 'building a life'. The two are confident that they can co-parent and had the child they both want, thus raising a little one with all of the love and care it would get if they were actually together like a couple.

By having an NPC be the father instead of a playable character I am able to freely craft his connection to the child, and furthermore, his ties to Ujana. Odhran will always be there in some way or another; at some point Ujana will move back to Jauhar, taking her son with her for the most part, but the child, once old enough, will make regular trips to visit with his father.

Both acknowledge that this will be hard, knowing that this may very well be the most difficult path they've taken yet, but they're willing to do it together. Both want to support each other, and through continuous contact with the man Ujana has grown a healthy respect for him, enough for her to feel confident that he will be a good father figure for her child.

OOCly, I've always pictured Ujana as Bear Mama to a big, mix-matched family, whether that's guarding multiple lovers, her kids (both those born to her biologically or not) or anyone who wanders in. She's got a lot of love to give and I want her to be a mama in all aspects of the word.

Solos Required: One & Two & Three
NPC Race: Leaf
NPC Appearance: Basic leaf guy. Darker green eyes, slightly lighter skin that Ujana
Chosen Traits: Ujana's eye color, male
Preferred Artists: Smerd, Kana, Miss/Kana

Painted Moose
APPROVED

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 am
Suhuba

Parents: Teslaron and Malila
During Pregnancy Solo: Gonna Have a Baby, Baby

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 pm
Suhuba

Parents: Ujana and Odhran
During Pregnancy Solo: x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:41 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Suhuba

Parents: Votzhem and Iroia
During Pregnancy RP: X ღ Neophyte or No-fight?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Nilah44 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:07 am

Parents: Qoraekai and Irrohnaghal
Owner of Babies: Nilah44 and Duke Edward Drake (now Aukai Oceansoul)
Proof of Relationship: Relationship
Idea of Children: The We Need to Talk Speech
Chance it for Triplets: Yes Please smile
Chosen Traits: TWINS please <3 (note that I added in what would be Qora's traits in to his journal or I can provide them to the artist)
Preferred Artists: peppermint coffee, Kana(style 2),flan, lilia, smerd, uke

Nilah44
Approved!

Sabra Knight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Parents: Dexurn and Shadiya
Proof of Relationship: [Returning to an Old Home] - Dexurn and Shadiya return to Shadiya's old home along with the kids. Basically shows a family day together with the husband and wife bonding even more while exploring the old home.
Idea of Children: [It's not so bad] - A hot spring trip that has other purposes besides simply bathing. =////=
Chance it for Triplets: Sure
Chosen Traits:

Sabra Knight: 1) Matori Patterned Skin, but with 2) Oban Coloring (So Dark Tan + Light Tan Spots) 3) Girl
Cornetified: 1) Oban colored skin 2) Matori Pattern / Two tone 3) Girl

Triplet - Nilah44, CC everything.
Preferred Artists: Kana or Coffee for the lines
color: Tasi

Sabra Knight
APPROVED

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 am

Parents: Qoraekai and Irrohnaghal
During Pregnancy RP: So we are preggers

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 pm
Earthling x Earthling Final Breeding Form:

Parents: Dexurn and Shadiya
During Pregnancy RP: [x]

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Parents: Saraf and Arima

Owner of Babies: Sabra Knight, Orpheus Solon
Proof of Relationship: [You Again?] - Meeting again via a blind date?
[Desert Mirage] - Working together in the desert, reunion.
[Desert Storm] - Saraf saves Arima and they share a kiss.
Idea of Children: [Misunderstandings and Confessions] - Arima's "date" is interrupted by Saraf and they share a few confessions... and kisses. Also talk about the future (including babins) and being together~

Chance it for Triplets: Yes
Chosen Traits:
Orphy - Boy, Fin Ears, and [hairstyle]
Sabra - No gems, Matori Markings, Arima's Hair

NOTE: [Solari] is basically what Arima would look like if she wasn't born albino, but her hair would have a bit more green to it. (So if possible her hair color would go from the deep green to the lightest green offered)
Preferred Artists: Kana, Miss, Flan
Colors: Kana, Jay, Tasi Style 2

Sabra Knight
APPROVED

Aukai Oceansoul rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Parents: Ai'iandarochand Myrida
Owner of Babies:
Proof of Relationship: Dawn Horizon
Idea of Children: Bright Sand Beaches
Chance it for Triplets: yes
Chosen Traits:
Aukai's Child:
Feelers
Blue Skin
Male

Swords Child:
Iceling colored hair
Iceling ears
Alk markings

Preferred Artists: Lilia, Kana, Uke

Aukai Oceansoul
APPROVED

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fluffesu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Parents: Teslaron and Dris'rynne
Owner of Babies: Fluffesu and Painted Moose
Proof of Relationship:
1. Here Come the Hotsteppers
2. High Noon and Rock Bottom
3. Market Shenanigans
4. A Birdie Told Me
Idea of Children:
1. Bring It In
2. After All This Time
Chance it for Triplets: Yes
Chosen Traits:
Fluffesu's: Dark Shifter skin, Blue Matori speckling, boy (Named Mahikel)
Painted Moose's: Boy, Matori pattern (two tone with speckling), Tes' eyes
Preferred Artists: Uke full, Miss full, Kana/Uke, Kana/Miss, Miss/Uke

Fluffesu
APPROVED

◈ Breeding

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items