Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
What would you do if you owned a brainwashing machine?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 pm
I'm just curious! :3 I'd probably invite my internet friends who love brainwashing, and give them all a nice little treatment.~ What would you do? Oh, and you would be able to use a remote control to use it on yourself if you wanted. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:43 pm
HypnoRaverJay
I'm just curious! :3 I'd probably invite my internet friends who love brainwashing, and give them all a nice little treatment.~ What would you do? Oh, and you would be able to use a remote control to use it on yourself if you wanted. ^^

I'd probably use it for world domination. One by one make people believe that I'd make a good leader and that all my decisions are great until I gain control of the country, then keep going from there.  

garradeluxe
Crew

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:07 pm
HypnoRaverJay

I would gladly come over~! xD
As for what I would do with it... mmm... I'd love to program it with different settings, lock myself in the room, and allow the machine to strap me in place and hypnotize me into a helpless stupor~
... that's not bad, right? xD...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:09 pm
garradeluxe
HypnoRaverJay

I'd probably use it for world domination. One by one make people believe that I'd make a good leader and that all my decisions are great until I gain control of the country, then keep going from there.

-resists the urge to play Zombie Nation-  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

garradeluxe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:17 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
garradeluxe
HypnoRaverJay

-resists the urge to play Zombie Nation-

Oh captain razz  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces