Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18 am
User Image

Pride Link

Welcome to this pride event for some new pride members! Life is blooming in the Indlovukati and cubs are running around everywhere! At the end of this event there will be an ORP to welcome all of the new cubs and the traveler!

Rules (Updated):

~This event is open to anyone and everyone!~
~You can enter for all of them, but you can only win one from the event~
~Play nice with others~
~They must all stay in the Indlovukati~
~Make sure you read about the pride~
~African names please~
~Contests will be judged in posted order~
~Please condense posts as much as possible~
~You can edit and add to your posts until the contest is over~

Starts: Now!
Ends: October 18, 2016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:19 am
Backstory:

~Mother & Daughter~

User ImageUser Image

Busara arrived to the Indlovukati after being separated from her then adolescent daughter, Nabila. Along her journey in the rogue lands, Busara had a brief romantic encounter that resulted in a litter of cubs. Three of them were taken to live with their father and Busara brought the remaining two along with her. While traveling with her cubs, she encountered a wandering male who was also searching for a place to settle down and call home.

Together they were discovered at the borders and were brought into the pride's lands. Busara was thrilled to be reunited with her lost daughter who was now a fully grown adult and trained warrior. Needless to say, Nabila was both happy and surprised to see her mother and meet her two little sisters. Little did Busara know that Nabila had a surprise, she was pregnant with her own litter!

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:22 am
Backstory:

~Eternal Love~

User ImageUser Image

Luna and Aru found each other after losing their home pride to being attacked and destroyed by their enemies. Hurt and lost, they wandered together and helped heal each other until they were ready to find a new home. When they came upon the Indlovukati, they saw the pride as an opportunity to rebuild their lives and find peace again. They have since had their soul bonding ceremony and welcomed to the world their first litter of cubs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:25 am
~The Traveler~

User Image

This is the traveler that Busara meet along her journey. To enter for the traveler, give a brief description of his past or where he came from before meeting the lioness Busara.

Colorist is Ecavi

[b][color=darkblue]What's My Story?[/color][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:28 am
~Elemental Alignment~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ Black Cub ~ Tri Cub ~ Red Cub ~ Yellow Cub ~

These are Nabila's daughters and Busara's grandcubs. To enter for them, tell me which element best suits the cub in question and briefly describe how their element aligns with their personality. You can choose between Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.

Colorist is Seaki

[color=darkred][b]What's My Alignment?[/b][/color]
[b]Cub:[/b] Black/Tri/Red/Yellow
[b]Earth/Air/Fire/Water[/b]:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:35 am
~Power of Love~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ The Girl ~ Grey Mane ~ Dark Mane ~ White Mane ~

These are Luna and Aru's cubs! To enter for them, post the code below and describe what power or ability the cub in question would have if they had superpowers! Feel free to be as simple or creative as you like.

Colorist is Lady Kiya

[b][color=indigo]What's My Power?[/color][/b]
[b]Cub:[/b] The Girl/Grey Mane/Dark Mane/White Mane
[b]Superpower:[/b]

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:39 am
~Raffle~

User Image
User Image
~ Silver Cub ~ Grey Cub ~

These are Busara's two cubs that she brought to the pride with her. To enter for them, post the code below and list one or both girls in your preferences. The grey girl is a custom from August and she is only available to those who did not receive a custom cub in August.

Colorist is Lithia

[b][color=green]One Raffle Ticket![/color][/b]
[b]Prefs:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 am

heart ~ Open! ~ heart

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:51 pm
What's My Power?
Cub: White Mane
Name: Alulame
Superpower: Regeneration. Think Wolverine - he'd be able to take a hit and keep on coming. At the same time, it would be very hard for him to die via age because his cells heal themselves over and over without end. He wouldn't be susceptible to disease or illness and could, in essence, live forever. The power is certainly a curse, though, because he'd have to watch everyone he'd come to love or care for slowly die. So happy!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 pm
What's My Story?
Name: Zambarau
Backstory: Zamba was born to two kind parents. His mother was a fierce creature and his father a humble lion. How on earth the two produced a cub who wanted to do nothing but spend his time taking care of others was beyond them. He traveled with them for a time, until he came across a leopard who was a healer herself. His parents encouraged him to follow his passion and while it was a tearful parting, for he so loved his family, he did as they bid and was tutored by the leopard, Mkali, for many years. He grew from adolescence into adulthood by her side and grew very fond of her over the years.

Unfortunately, it appeared he grew too fond of her, for at the first sign of affection he showed with her, she grew distant and eventually told him he could no longer be taught under her. She vanished a night later and Zamba was left on his own.

He wandered aimlessly after that, without trying to reach out to anyone in particular. The only way he met Busara was by literally crashing into her. Perhaps she had seen the distant, heartbroken look in his eyes when she approached him, but once their paws tangled, she must have seen a lot of bewilderment. Still, she heard him out and they laughed about it and set to traveling together. When they came upon her daughter and the Indlovukati his purpose was realized once again when he found that a Healer position was available within the pride. He took it in stride and was immensely happy to do so.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 pm
What's My Alignment?
Cub: Tri
Name: Neema
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Air

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Black
Name: Nguvu
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Water

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Red
Name: Amani
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Fire

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Yellow
Name: Njano
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Earth  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:01 pm
What's My Power?
Cub: The Girl
Name: Jioni
Superpower: Flight. Like, growing giant wings and flying sort of flight. Not levitation.

What's My Power?
Cub: Grey Mane
Name: Giza
Rank: Spirit Guide (whether or whether not he is rolled a seer.)
Superpower: Able to talk to the dead.

What's My Power?
Cub: Dark Mane
Name: Kubwa
Superpower: Being able to conjure force fields.

What's My Power?
Name: Furaha
Superpower: Regeneration or healing powers.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:17 pm
What's My Power?
Cub: The Girl
Name: Kailasa
Superpower: To put you in a trance with her voice

One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver Cub

What's My Story?
Name: Valdis
Backstory: Valdis came from a place in which war raged on and life was constantly being lost. He had once been a great fighter and had contributed to many of those lives lost. However, as time passed and the fights continued he finally changed pace and decided to help those who were lost, find their way. He wanted to be a guiding light for them and thus devoted his time into making sure a new life was within reach for those that had given up hope. For he had once been such a soul who had given up on everything. Eventually he had done what he had set out to do and thus went on search for another place where he could put his guidance to use. It was during this search he met Busara.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 am
What's My Power?
Name: Roho
Superpower: Invisibility - Being that this boy is all white in a world where darker tones make a warrior, he knows he has to almost become invisible with his surroundings. To make a most skilled warrior, he must creep through the world unseen to his enemies,

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Tri
Name: Pembe
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Fire

One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Grey Cub

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50