[PRP Tale] A Little High-Strung [Jakkoa | Barihn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:46 am
Jakkoa stirred. He might have been told he was too trusting in certain regards, and perhaps that was, to some extent, true. But the fact remained that he was used to waking up in strange places, often enough with strange people near him. So, to do so now was not a great surprise, and as his lashes flit gradually open at the rousing—What hurry was there, after all?—there was no moment of shock or startelement despite the fact that the stranger was certainly a good deal closer than he had been the last moment Jak remembered seeing him.

His gold eyes flit down, from Barihn’s face to his lips and back up. “Hmmm?” What the man had actually said took another moment to sink in. “Oh, food.” Now that his brain had begun to wake up, the smell of it did register—significantly more appetizing to the senses than he might have expected, too, which was always a pleasant surprise. “It smells fantastic,” he said, “but unless you were intent on me repaying you in some other way than agreed before eating…I don’t think you need to hover quite so close.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:24 pm
Barihn nodded slowly, Jakkoa's words taking a moment to really sink in and for him to understand just what he was saying. There was an awkward pause, then again everything was awkward around the leaf, before he slowly moved his face away from the other man's.

"Soooorryyyy. That was probably too close huuuh?" The youth chuckled, taking a few steps back and motioning to the prepared food.

"Personal space is something I....forget," he nodded. Yes. Forgot. More like he had no concept of personal space.

The Only Black Uke
OuO

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items