Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:39 pm
My New Hissy Friend

Lilif wandered into the room, being very tired she didn’t notice anything out of order. She walked over to her bed, yawns, laying down, pulling her covers up and laying her head on her pillow. Her eyebrows raised as her pillow felt cold and like it was moving under her head. “Huh?” Lilif mumbles tiredly and lifts her head, petting the pillow. In doing that it slowly stopped slithering under her hand. “Okay then” She says, smiling and laying her head back down. She heard a hiss under her head but ignored it, slowly falling asleep.

“Lili, time to wake up,” Eldin said as he opened her door. His eyes widened as he saw that his daughter was laying with her head on a Keldari. He walks over quickly, picking her up and pulling her away from it, glaring daggers at the snake. Lilif shifted, still very sleepy. The snake glared back at him, hissing.

“What’s with the noise?” Asked Vindus as he walked over to the door. His eyes widened as he noticed the snake on Lilif’s pillow. “How did that get into her room?” He asked Eldin, worriedly. Eldin shrugs in response. Lilif opened her eyes and yawned. She looked over at her bed.

“So that’s why my pillow was cold and moving,” She says, “Awesome.” She wiggles out of her father’s arms and over to her bed. She smiles and gently pets it head. The snake looks up at her and tilts its head slightly, confused about why she’s not chasing him out of her room. “Can I keep it?” She asked, looking up at her fathers, “Pleeeeease?” She asked, using her puppy eyes.

Eldin tried to hold out but eventually he caved. “Yes, you can keep the snake” He said, sighing. After he said yes she squealed and picked the snake up, hugging it close. The snake hisses and wiggled out of her hand and up her arm, onto her shoulders. It lay there, content with the way it was laying.

“Awww, he’s so cute” Lilif said happily, petting the snake’s head gently. It started to nuzzle her hand gently, smiling a bit. He hisses happily and stays close to her hand and her for her warmth. Lilif looks to the side at him and giggles as the snake licks her hand gently. “I think i’m gonna name you… Hm… Oh, Oh, How about Crystalline?” She asked the snake softly, yet her voice was full of Excitement. The snake hissed again and nuzzled her hand softly as if saying ‘yes, i like that name very much’.

“Awww, you seem to really like that little guy you got there.” Said her Grandfather, as it was one of the days that he had come to visit the four. She looks up at him and smiles, nodding quickly. He laughed deeply, patting Lilif’s head gently. She grins, trying to grin really big like how her grandpa grins. Yet she’s unable to do to her cheeks not being able to stretch like that. She chuckles and ruffles her hair gently.

“Thanks Grandpa” She says with a giggle. The snake moves closer to her and looks up at her grandpa and glares at him. He tilts his head and looks at the snake. He chuckles and pat’s his head as well. The snake hisses and pulls his head back from her grandpa’s hand. Her Grandpa and chuckles and pulls his hand back and rubs the back of his head. “Aww, be nice Crystalline” She says to the pretty snake of her’s. Crystalline hisses grumpily and nuzzles his face into her neck gently. She giggles and smiles, gently petting the body of the snake gently and he nuzzles close to her neck. Crystalline smiles and hisses happily, licks her neck gently which makes her giggles. She pet’s his head gently and smiles. He smiles and starts to slither his head into the top of her shirt. But before he could get into her shirt fully Eldin pulls him out and growls at him.

“Don’t you dare do that again'' He snapped at the snake. The snake hissed back at him angrily. Lilif sighed and took the snake back gently and held him in her arms, kissing the top of his head. He smiles and nuzzles close to her, slowly looking at Eldin with a smirky grin. Eldin glares at him very angrily. “Oh you little-” He was cut off as Vindus put his hand over his mouth, sighing.

“Let’s go get some breakfast” She says with a bright smile. She walks out of the room with her new friend and to the dining room to get some food for them both.

((Word Count: 779))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:47 pm
Mysterious Wreckage

Araki walks into the living room where Lilif is sitting on the floor. He looks down and over at Lilif as she packs her bag with some snacks and a change of clothes. “Where are you going?” He asked her, confused. She grins and continues to pack.

“I’m gonna go and see a strange man in the nearby town. It’s said that he has some things from a different time.” She says, looking up at him as she grins widely. He chuckles a bit and pat’s her head. She smiles and picks up the bag she packed, hopping up. She trots over to the front door quietly, opening it. “If dad asks, tell him I went for a walk” She says and runs out of the open door and almost immediately trips on a warped board. Her eyes slam shut as she rolls down the stairs. But when she reached the bottom of the stairs she rolled onto her back and hopped back up.

She grins and waves to a very worried Araki and runs off into the forest. Lilif smiles as she looks around the path she was walking down. ‘Wow it’s so pretty here’ She thought to herself. Once she saw the river she quickly walked over and stepped into the water and smiled. She loves the feeling of water and mud on her feet.

The feeling slowly takes her mind off of all of the thoughts that were plaguing her mind. She smiles and feels at peace. As she was walking down the river her foot got caught on a half buried branch. Her eyes widen and she takes a deep breath as she falls forward into the water. She flails around for a bit before she sits up and takes a deep breath. She coughs a bit and unhooks her foot from the branch.

“Ow, that hurt..” She grumbles and stands up. She yelps when she feels that she had twisted her ankle that was caught. She takes a deep breath and her eyes tear up a bit, trembling. “No. I’m not going home yet, not until I see the guy.” She says and too limp in the direction of the town that she was told that he was in.

After a few minutes of walking she sits down and gets a small stick and a piece of cloth from her bag. She puts the stick against her ankle to keep it straight and ties the stick to her. She stands back up and hobbles to the town that the guy is in.

She looks around and sees a crowd of people in the center of town. Her eyes widen and she quickly hobbles over and slowly slips to the front of the crowd. She looks up at The man, eyes full of wonder as he explained that the items are from another time. Some of the people shake their heads and walk away from the crowd. Lilif said though, she wanted to know more.

“W-wait, come back. I’ll let you look the items over to inspect them so you can see that i’m not lying.” He quickly says. Holding the two Items up for people to see them. Lilif quickly raises her hand, wanting to see them first. The man’s eyes are slowly drawn to her as she is bouncing quite a bit, wanting to be seen first. He chuckles a bit and steps off the wooden box that he was standing on.

“Hello little miss, here you go you can look first” The man said and smiled, handing Lilif the small items. She smiles and nods in thanks, looking down as she begins to inspect the two things. ‘These look so coooool, a coiled thing of wire but stretched up and a piece of metal that those words I think… Hm…’ Lilif thought to herself. Her eyes look it over and try to take everything that she is capable of. “Do you like it” He asks her, chuckling a bit. She smiles brightly and nods quickly.

He smiles quite a bit more. As she was looking at him she noticed that he doesn’t look like any of the tribes she’s ever seen before. “What tribe are you from?” She asked without even thinking about what he would think.

“Well that was a bit blunt,” He says and chuckles, “I’m kind of like a mutt, I have some wind and Alkidike in me. My mother was the Alkidike and my father was a wind” He says with a bright smile. Her eyes widen and they sparkle, grinning widely. She hands the two things back to him and smiles.

“That’s a cool mix,” Lilif said. He nods in thanks, a bit confused. “Wait, What’s your name?” She asks him quickly. His eyes widen a bit and he chuckles a bit more.

“My name is Lilium,” He said, a bit proud of it. She smiles and looks up at him, being a lot shorter than him. He chuckles and smiles back. “So, what’s your name?” Lilium asked Lilif curiously.

She grins widely and puts her hands on her hips. “My name is Lilif” She said very proudly. He chuckles and pats her head gently, which makes Lilif feel a bit short. Lilif squeaks and mumbles under her breath a bit. He tilted his head and looked down at her, quite confused. Lilif sighs softly and looks up at him. “Do you think we’ll meet again?” She asks him, hoping so.

“Well we might meet up, I’m a nomad like my father so I travel a lot. Maybe someday we’ll meet again” He says with a warm smile. She smiles and hugs him. She let out a soft sigh of relief. “Well, I think other people Might want to see the Items. I’ll see you later maybe?” Lilium asks her. She nods and smiles brightly.

“Yep, Maybe someday we’ll meet again” Lilif told him, hugging him gently before she turns and hobbles back off towards home, waving back to him before she vanishes into the woods.

((Word Count: 1008 ))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Family Time!

“Please stop moving so much,” Vindus says calmly as he tries to fix Eldin up. Eldin yelps as he pokes at his bruises to assess how bad they are. Lilif leans around the corner at the sound of her father’s whimpers. “Oh, hello Lilif” Vindus says to her with a smile. “Would you like to help me with your father?” He asks her calmly. Lilif nods and trots over and sits next to Vindus.

“Do you really have to have her help you fix me up?” Eldin asks Vindus in a bit of an embarrassed tone of voice. Vindus nods in response and points out what Lilif needs to do. She nods and holds her Fire Father’s hand tightly. “H-huh?” Eldin looks down at Lilif, a bit confused until a loud popping sound comes from his hip. He yelps loudly and squeezed her hand for a moment before he quickly stops, not wanting to hurt her. “S-sorry Lili. I didn’t mean to squeeze” He says quietly.

“It’s okay Daddy” Lilif says to him, smiling brightly. She looks at Vindus as he holds a small book in one hand and hovers his other hand over Eldin’s hip, the book glows softly and Eldin slowly stops shifting from pain. She sees some of his cuts slowly close up. She smiles now that her father is better. “All better now dad?” He looks up at Eldin. He nods back, smiling. Eldin pulls Vindus and Lilif into a big bear hug for a bit before he gently sets them down and stands up.

“I’m gonna go put my stuff up, thanks a lot you two” He says and smiles, walking off to his room. Once in his room he closes the door. Lilif looks up at Vindus and smiles.

“Hey daddy, how is it that you fix him up?” She asks and tilts her head like a confused puppy. Vindus chuckles at that sight, smiling brightly.

“Well you see, I use this book to channel my magic and I use that to heal your father.” He responds and smiles when Lilif’s eyes light up.

“Do you think I would be able to use magic?” She asks him, really hoping that she could use magic. Vindus nods and pat’s her head gently. “Yay!” She yelled and hugged him, knocking him over in the process. Vindus squeaks softly, but he chuckles and hugs back gently. “I’m so happy that I’m able to learn magic and be like you” She says and smiles brightly. Vindus smiles and rubs her back, ruffles her hair gently.

“I would be willing to teach you some if you would like that?” Vindus asks her and tilts her head. Lilif nods quickly with a big smile and bright eyes. Vindus smiles and hugs her gently, holding her gently and softly. Lilif smiles back and snuggles close. Eldin walks out of his room and looks at them, he chuckles and sits down next to them, pulls them into a really big hug.

“Hello my adorable family” He smiles and snuggles the two close. They smile and hug back close. Vindus and Lilif lean up and kiss both of his cheeks. He blushes and chuckles. “You two are so snuggly” Eldin says and holds them and snuggles them, smiling.

“Aww, The fire baby likes my Wind boy” Said Kinalith in a deep, happy voice. Eldin slowly looks at him, his face heating up a lot at that. Kinalith laughs deeply, holding his belly. Kinalith stops laughing and yelps when Vivian walks up behind him and hits him upside the head.

“Be nice to the lovebirds” Vivian says to him, a bit angry. Kinalith slowly grins and hugs her, snuggles her and smiles. She slowly smiles and hugs back, chuckling softly. “I love you, ya big dummy” She says to him, kissing his cheek gently.

“Awww!” Lilif squealed and smiled brightly. The two look at her and smile. Vivian blushes and Kinalith chuckles and pat’s her head gently before he picks up Vivian and walks off. “They’re so adorable,” She says, looking over at Vindus and Eldin, “Like you two.” She smiles brightly as Eldin and Vindus’s face turn deep red. Eldin mumbles under his breath as he rubs the back of his head.

“Well thank you Lili” Says Vindus softly, with a happy smile. Lilif smiles brightly, and nods happily. She hops up and runs to her room. “Where are you going?” Vindus asks as she runs.

“I wanna make something for you.” She says and closes her door, sitting at her desk. She looks at the clutter on her desk. She picks up her papers and stacks them neatly, looking at the small vial of swirling liquid she bought a while ago. She smiled a bit and put a few gems in a bowl and put the bowl back onto the small self on the top of the desk. She picks up a clean piece of paper and starts to write a plan for her father's wedding. As she drew out the plan she drew Vindus in the suit and Eldin the pretty dress. As she was drawing she heard the jingle of the wind chimes that she made with her uncle when she was younger. The sound of them made her smile and work slower and better. After a bit she smiled and stood up, holding the paper. She walks over to the door and opens it, walking out of the room and to the living room. “I’m done,” She said and walked over to Eldin and Vindus, handing them the paper.

“Oh thank you, lili, It’s very pretty.” Vindus said, smiling up at her. Lilif nods happily.

“Um, Is that me in a dress?” Eldin asked, slowly looking up at her. Lilif grins and nods more, chuckles. “Why am i the one in the dress?” He asked.

“I thought that it would be more memorable if the father with more of a temper was the one in the dress, And it would be fun to see you in a dress.” She said with a chuckle. Eldin sighs and grumbles. Vindus chuckles at that.

“It would be quite the sight to see you in a dress” Vindus said, smiling. Eldin blushes and mumbles more, looking down at his lap. “Awww, are you embarrassed?” Vindus asked

“I think he is dad,” Lilif said, snickering like a little kid. Eldin stands up and walks off, mumbling.

“Awww, I’m sorry” vindus said and followed after him. Lilif chuckles and lays down on the couch, slowly falling asleep with a smile on her face.

((Word Count: 1098 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 pm
Growth Solo

(( As she went to give her trader friend a present that she made for him. Upon arriving she found that he was injured and alone, causing her to take the job that her mommy normally has, that of ‘caretaker’.Once she fixes him up as much as she can she decides to stay with him too make sure he rests up.))

Lilif groaned softly as she slowly woke up on the back of her Qahar. She slowly opened her eyes. A loud squeak came from her as her large jeweled bull shifted and she rolled off his back and onto the ground. She rolled onto her back, groaning and holding her nose. Lilif looked up at the Big bull and glared.

“That really hurt you know..” She says and sits up, rubbing her nose. Crystalline slithered onto her lay slowly and looked up at her, as if asking for food. Lilif chuckled at that, gently slipping her hand under him and standing up. He grins and hisses happily as Lilif carried him inside the house and to her room. She gently lays him down on her bed and he slithers onto her pillow. Lilif digs in her closet for his food and pulls out some good sized chunks of meat and sets them on the bed in front of the pillow for him to eat.

“Awake already?” A very tired Eldin asked, leaned against her doorway. Lilif chuckles a bit at that and nods, petting Crystalline’s head gently. She stands up and walks back to her closet and pulls out a bail of dried grass for Peridot. She walks over to the window in her room. She opens the window and tosses the dried grass out for him. Peridot walks over to the bail and bites at it, pulling it apart and eats it.

“You should go back to bed, Dad,” Lilf said to Eldin, walking over and takes his hand gently, “Come on.” She says and leads his back to his bedroom. She lets go of his hand once she gets him to his door. She opens his door and he staggers into his room and flops onto his bed and accidently onto Vindus. Vindus squeaks out in surprise when he flops on him. Eldin grins and snuggles him close, rolling over him and next to him. He snuggles him close and nuzzles his face into Vindus’s neck and falls asleep. Lilif smiles and walks out, closing the door behind her quietly. She walks back to her room and sees a note she put on her wall a few days beforehand to remind her. She walks over and reads, shrieking loudly.

“What’s wrong!?” Araki yells, rushing to her door and stands in the doorway. Right after he asked he saw her running around her room and digging, throwing her stuff and pulling little things out and putting them on her desk. He stares as she rushes around and picks things up. “Are you.. Cleaning?” He asks her and tilts his head slowly.

“No, I need to make my guy friend a birthday present!” She says and rushes around. Araki sighs and helps look for things with her. After a few minutes they find some good cloth and gems to use in the present for Lilium. The two sit down on the floor and start to put the pieces together into a wind chime. Araki helps her with the wooden part of the chimes and Lilif does the Gem and cloth parts.

Once the chimes are finished and put into a carved box Lilif stands up and picks it up gently. She hops out her window and to the ground, somehow not falling onto her face. She stands up straight and walks over to Peridot and puts the box into one of the pouches on his saddles.

“Your parents will be going out to the store so when you get home they might not be here.” Araki says to lilif as she closes the pouch. SHe smiles and nods, Crystalline slither’s up her leg and into her shirt. She hop onto Peridot’s back and holds on.

“We won’t be long.. Maybe” She says, grinning and she pat’s Peridot’s side and he starts to trot off down a path away from the house. As the two go down a path Lilif looks around and sees Lilium’s tent through the trees. She hops off Peridot’s back and starts to walk towards it, Peridot following her. As she walks closer she hears a groaning coming from in the tent which makes her walk faster over. She walks over and opens the flap in the front of the tent. When she opens the front of the tent she sees Lilium on the floor of his tent with a deep red bump on his head. Her eyes grew wide and she looked down at him, worried.

“O-ow.. tha.. Hurts…” Lilium groaned and shifted onto his side. Lilif walks over and kneels next to him, looking over him to make sure that the head bump was the only thing that is hurt on him. As she was looking him over he slowly opened one of his eyes, looking up at her. She looks around for something to fix him up with. His eyes slowly closed and he breathes slowly, feeling quite tired. Lilif’s eyes widen and look down at him, looking around faster, “ Oh no. No no no. Don’t you dare fall asleep. I would rather you be able to sell me thing then be a veggie!” She quickly checks his pulse to make sure he’s still alive before she gets up.

As she scampers around his tent Peridot walks over to the front of the tent and moos loudly which causes Lilif to jump, stopping in her tracks and Lilium’s eyes to snap back open breathing quickly. Lilif looks over at Peridot and sighs softly and Lilium slowly drags himself up weak from the hit to the head. Lilif get’s up and quickly walks over to Peridot and pulls a rag and some water out of a pouch. She walks back to Lilium and dampens the run a bit so it’s not too wet. After she dampens it she gently places it against the bump on his head, holding against him gently so it wouldn’t fall off. Lilium flinched slightly at the pain, looking at Lilif and chuckles at noticing how worried she is.

“Sorry that it hurt, it’s better to keep the pressure and to keep it cooled off. My dad taught me that even my other dad got hurt because he normally got hit in the head when he picked fights. He really likes to pick fights with a lot of people. I feel like I'm rambling, sorry, I’m just worried.” She says, taking a deep breath as she tries to calm herself.

She gets a bit of cloth and ties the damp rag to his head gently but a bit tightly to keep it in place. Lilium smiles and puts his hand on the rag just in case, patting her head and smiles. Lilif let out a sigh of relief and slowly calmed down. Once she’s done calming down she stands up and holds her hand out to him to help him up. He looks up at her and grins a bit, gently taking a hold of her hand and pulls her down onto his lap. She squeaks a bit loudly and blushes. Lilium chuckles at that and pats her head gently, grinning. “You should rest… But don’t fall asleep!”

As she looked around she noted that she was the only other person in there with him. He crawls over to his bed roll and sits down, leaning against the thick support post at the end of it. He yawns deeply and leans his head back against the post. Lilif walks over and sits down in front of him. “I’m gonna sit here and keep you company so that I know you are okay.” She says and jabs him in the belly, causing him to flinch and sit up.

“Thanks... I think” He says and rubs his belly where she jabbed him. He looks at her with one of his eyes open. Lilif’s eyes widened as she was looking around. She grins brightly and stands up quickly.

“I have something that will keep you awake!” She yelled, already out of the tent before she was finished with what she was saying. Lilium stares after her, tilting his head slowly and his antennae start to twitch out of confusion. She walks back in and plops down in front of him and holds out the box. “Here, me and my Uncle made this for you.” She says and smiles. He takes the box slowly and slowly opens it, waiting for it to blow up with bright paint in his face. He slowly relaxes as he sees a wind chime and not paint coming at his face. He smiles and sets the box down and pulls it out of the box gently so it won’t break.

“Thank you a lot Lilif” He says and smiles. He stands up and staggers over to the open of the tent and hangs it on the outside of the top of the door way and gives it space to move around in the soft breeze. Lilif walks over and helps him back to his sleeping area, helping him sit down before she sits in front of him. He smiles softly and looks at the wind chime, listening to the soft music it makes with the breeze. Lilif smiles softly and looks at it too.

“I’m glad you like it Lilium” She says and smiles, chuckling. He chuckles as well. For the rest of the afternoon the two talked and hung out. As he hung out Lilif continued to check on the bump periodically to make sure he’s okay.

((Word Count: 1588 ))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:25 pm
Training Day

Lilif sat calmly and quietly on the messy, cluttered floor of her room, humming a soft song that her father sang to her when she was younger as she worked on making a good sized bed for Crystalline. As she works he slithers over to her quietly and onto her lap as she continues causing her to giggle a bit. He hisses and smiles as best a snake can, coiling up in a ball as he slowly falls asleep. Lilif smiles and finishes up the bed and leans forward, shoving a bunch of papers, gems, and craft supplies out of the way. She sets Crystaline’s new bed down in the newly cleared spot. Once she has the bed in place she gently picks the sleeping snake up and lays him on the bed, laying a small blanket over him with a smile.

“Hey, it’s time for your training.” Vindus said, standing in her wide open doorway that was being propped open by a stack of books. She smiles and looks up at him with a bright grin, hopping up to her feet quite quickly and somehow not falling over onto the sleeping snake. Vindus smiles and holds his hand out to her smiling warmly. Lilif grins and takes his hand, pulling him out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs and out of the house. She smiles and pulls out her Staff from in her cloak, she starts to bounce with excitement and anticipation. Vindus smiles and chuckles softly.

“What are you gonna teach me?” Lilif asks, bouncing more. She looked at her father with a look on her face like that of an excited child.

Vindus chuckles a small bit and pat’s her head gently, “I’ll be teaching you a very safe water spell.” Lilif gasped and grins widely, loving the water spells that her father always uses. Vindus smiles and pets her head gently. He takes a step back and holds out his book causing Lilif to mimic him and holds out her staff. “When I move my hand it will activate the spell in my book but you’ll have to move your staff and not your other hand or it won’t work” Vindus says looking at her with a very serious expression, one he normally never has.

“O-okay dad” She says and looks at him. She watches as he moves his hand in a very specific way over his book, slow enough for her to remember it. Once he had completed it a ball of water appeared above his book, hovering and moving. Her eyes widen and she gasps softly, reaching out to the floating ball of water. Vindus chuckles and hovers it off from over his book and closer to her. Lilif smiles and touches the water, her hand moves into the water but the bubble doesn’t pop. She smiles and moves her hand in the water.

“Lilif, it’s your turn.” Vindus says and hovers the water back over to his book. Lilif nods and holds out her staff and takes a deep breath as she starts to do the hand movements for the spell. As she moves the staff the crystal’s center starts to a light blue and as she finishes the movement water comes out of the crystal and hovers in a ball, not a very good one though. Lilif struggles to hold it in the shape until Vindus puts his hand on her shoulder. Which helped her relax and made it easier to keep the water in a good ball.

“Awesome. Do you see this!?” Lilif said, eyes wide and sparkling. Vindus chuckles and nods, patting her softly. She smiles brightly and bounces up and down with joy. Vindus smiles, starting to chuckle as Lilif’s water bubble pops and soaks lilif herself. Lilif squeaks and looks down as she got splashed. Vindus chuckles and takes her inside and to her room.

“Get changed, we’ll be having dinner soon” Vindus says with a chuckle. He stands outside of the door for a second but before he was able to walk away he heard a shift of things in Lilif’s room. He looks back at that door. “Lilif?” He asked slowly

“I have something to ask you dad..” She says quietly, a bit of worry in her voice. Vindus tenses and looks at the door, moves closer to it a bit as he gets worried.

“Yes, what is it Lili?” He asks, voice shaking a bit.

“I was wondering if I could… Go on a trip to a different country..?” She asks him slowly, thinking as though she would get a no. She slowly looked down as there was a long pause from her father.

“I guess it’s time for you to leave home and travel where you wish.. Make sure you pack everything you’ll need before you go. Um.. Wake me up on the day you would like to leave and I'll help you pack up,” Vindus said, “I’m gonna go and let Eldin and Araki know.” Lilif hears him walk off. She let’s out a sigh of relief as she plops onto her bed heavily.

“You hear that Crystalline?” She asks looking at the snake, “We’re gonna go to the place you come from.” She grins widely. He slithers over to her leg and up it, coils on her belly and hisses happily at that. She smiles and pet’s him happily.

((Word Count: 900))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:33 pm
Packing up and Setting Out

A loud crash comes from Lili’s room as she scrambles around to get her stuff packed. “Okay, Okay. All I need Is the pet bed, my gems, my craft stuff, a change of clothing, and some food” She says and scampers around the room, stuffing things into her bag. Vindus chuckles and smiles, standing in the doorway of her room.

“Do you need any help there, Lili?” Vindus says with a soft smile. Lilif looks up at him quickly. A grin slowly spreading across her face as she nods happily. Vindus takes a step in before he notices Crystalline slither past, a pair of Lilif’s painties on his head. Vindus stares at the snake for a moment before he reaches down and pulls the panties off of the snake's head, tosses it onto Lilif’s bag. “You know that your snake was.. Taking your underwear, right?” He says and looks at her.

“Yup, he does that a lot” Lilif giggles and smiles. Lilif continues to pack up her stuff. Vindus chuckles a bit and helps her pack up the things that she needs. Lilif looks around and blinks, trying to remember what else she needs. “What else was there that I needed…?” Lilif mumbles to herself, staring at the big bag of stuff.

“I’ll go get you some snacks for the road,” Vindus says and stands up, walking out of the room with a wave. Lilif waves back and scoops up Crystalline and holds him close and gently. He hisses softly and nuzzles his face into her chest.

“I love you Crystalline” She says softly and holds him close. He hisses and wiggles his way down the front of her shirt. She giggles as Vindus walks into the room with small cloth sacks full of dried foods in them.

“Here you go, Lili.” He says, smiling as he puts them into her bag for her. Lilif smiles and stands up, hopping happily. Vindus chuckles and closes her bag. The two of them drag the bag out of her room and out of the house. “Hm, you should let your father know you’re leaving.” Vindus says, smiling.

“Of course.” Lilif says, grinning widely as she runs off to find her Fiery father. Lilif sneaks over to Eldin and Jumps up onto his back, hugging him tightly, causing Eldin to yelp in surprise. “I’m gonna be heading out, Daddy.” She says and hugs him. Eldin slowly looks at her, hugging her back. Lilif looks up at him and her eyes widen as she sees her father burst into tears.

“My little baby’s all grown up.” Eldin whines out a bit loudly, holding her gently and close. Lilif hugs back softly and rubs his back gently, trying to not giggle a bit at her father’s display. He cries like a baby for a bit before Vindus and Araki walk over, joining the hugs so Eldin loosens his grip a bit, moving his arms so he hugs all three of them, still blubbering like a baby. Lilif slips out of the hug, leaving Eldin to cling to the two brothers.

“Love ya daddies. Love you as well Derpy Uncle” She says with a bright smile and waves, giggles. They wave back to her and she walks outside, slipping the bag onto her shoulder as she walks down the stairs. Peridot walks over to her and Crystalline pops his head out the front of her shirt with a happy hiss. “Hm… Come on, Let’s go let Li know what we’re gonna be doing” She says with a grin as the three of them head out towards the Inn.

((Word Count: 602))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:49 pm
I didn't know Tale was Snowy

Lilif walked away from the inn with a smile, rubbing her belly. “That lunch was amazing.” She said in a sing-song voice. Peridot lets out a huff and walks with her, carrying Crystalline on his head. Lilif smiles as she walks, looking around for some plants to bring back to Li for his inn project.

As she walks around and her eyes brighten when she sees a small sapling. “That looks a bit different from some of the trees near the inn.” She said and smiled. She walks over and kneels down, gently digging around the base of the sapling so as to not hurt the roots. When she got the sapling out she walked over to the bag of hers, opening a side pouch and putting the sapling in it with some dirt. Lilif smiles and pours some water in the dirt for the sapling.

“I hope he likes it.. Whatever it is.” She says with a happy smile. Crystalline hisses happily and looks at her. She smiles back and pets him gently as she starts to walk. Peridot follows after her and yawns a bit. Lilif giggles at that and smiles softly, doing her best to not trip. With all the effort she was using to stay upright she missed the branch obscured by some leaves which she soon tripped over, falling on her face. She yelps and lifts herself up, spitting up some dirt and looking down at the ground. She groans and sits up.

Lilif stands up and looks at Peridot, “I need to get you a Saddle.” She smiles brightly and patted his head happily. She smiles as Peridot nuzzles his head against her hand gently in a happy way. “Maybe I can sketch one out for you.” She says and smiles, pulls a pack of paper and a writing tool. As she walked she walked she sketched out an idea for a saddle that would fit on Peridot. She smiles and looks at him, looks at the sketch and nods, “This should work.” She said happily. Peridot moo’d calmly in response to her happiness. Lilif smiles and puts the paper back into her bag as she walks further to where she thinks Tale is, not using her map any more.

Lilif shivers as the air starts to get colder, pulling her cloak around her. Her nose turns red and she shakes a bit from the cold. “I don’t think Tale was meant to be this cold.” She said and chuckles, moving close to Peridot for warmth. Peridot huffs and rolls his eyes in response to his owner’s actions. He continues to walk forward into the cold area. Lilif chuckles and follows him, walking next to him. As she walks she rests her staff on her shoulder and rests her arms on it. Lilif looks over at her bag and she sees Crystalline poking his face out of the pocket he’s in at the moment. Lilif giggles and leans over, kissing the tip of his nose gently. Crystalline hisses happily and goes back into the pocket, curls happily into a ball.

Lilif yelps and trips over something into a thin layer of snow. “Owww…” Lilif groans threw the snow. She rolls onto her back and sits up, rubbing her nose as she looks at what she tripped over. “Oooooh, baby tree.” She says and smiles, moves forward, gently digging out the roots with her hands. Once she had gotten the sapling out and stood up and put it into one of the pockets on her bag. Lilif beams with happiness as she hops her staff in one hand and holds her other hand on her hip.

She walks next Peridot with a sway and smiles. She pauses and looks ahead. Her eyes widen as she notices the person that she’s looking at is one of the people that lives at the Inn, the one that patched up her forehead to be exact. She grins widely, “MAKANI!” She yells as she chuckles, and starts to pick up her pace.

((Word Count: 673))  
◈ Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces