Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Hypnosis Themed Roleplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:54 pm
Who likes to do hypnosis themed roleplays? What role do you prefer, the "hypnotist" or the "victim?" What style roleplays do you like to do?

And more importantly... is anyone looking for a bit of a more-involved roleplay right now that centers around hypnosis and brainwashing? (And by more-involved I mean something that's more than a few sentences here and there. I tend to write an awful lot, and I'm sort of looking for someone who can keep pace with me)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:28 am
I love hypnosis themed roleplays. I can play hypnotist or victim, but I slightly prefer victim.

And I like roleplays that are a bit more involved. 3nodding  

Your Hypno Bunny

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 am
I prefer to be the victim.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:19 pm
I prefer being the person giving the brainwashing and hypnosis.~ smile I lean more towards a combination of the two. I love using various different tools and apparatuses, which lean more towards the science fiction genre, such as Brainwashing Helmets, Visors, and HypnoRays. I also like doing the classical combination of Audio and Visual Aids to alter one's way of thinking, like with a pair of padded headphones and a ceiling-suspended monitor with mesmerising patterns.  

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

Lord Bismarck

Widow

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:09 pm
I've always been the one doing the brainwashing during my...lewd roleplays.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 am
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Who likes to do hypnosis themed roleplays? What role do you prefer, the "hypnotist" or the "victim?" What style roleplays do you like to do?

And more importantly... is anyone looking for a bit of a more-involved roleplay right now that centers around hypnosis and brainwashing? (And by more-involved I mean something that's more than a few sentences here and there. I tend to write an awful lot, and I'm sort of looking for someone who can keep pace with me)

I like a good back and forth. As for style, well.. "first time" roleplays are always interesting, in that it's either the victim or (more interesting) brainwasher's first foray into the scene.

If you mean setting, I can try almost anything. I'm a little leery of vampires, robots, and "hard" transformations (like person into robot) through hypnosis and brainwashing alone. If there's a story reason, maybe! Otherwise, hm.  

HypnoAme

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff