Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageAsker had yet to find himself someone to settle down with and he was wondering if anyone would ever catch his eye. Though he wouldn't mind having a one night stand or two. Needs were needs after all. Rolling his shoulders slightly he stood up and stretched, shaking his mane so it didn't stick to himself.

Taking a moment to look around he figured he'd head towards the boarder and see what was going on there, if anything. The bahari had quite a bit going on in their turf the other day with their ceremony and the arrival of those cubs and it had been pretty quiet around here despite all that. He wondered if it would last.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image
Veli was hard to pin down, but this was nothing new. In the pride she had few friends and any individuals she would consider close were fewer still. If the thief was upset by any of this she hardly showed it. When she did interact with those she was acquainted with, Veli's compatriots seemed astounded that the lioness was still bound to the pride at all. Most of these statements seemed a sort of poking fun, though. There was nowhere else the lioness could imagine herself being.

When asked she would say that she wasn't interested in love. The idea of settling down felt nauseating at best. All in all, she preferred not to think of it. She was happy as she was and wouldn't want her life to be any different.

The lioness flicked her head upwards as she trotted in to the pride borders. She had been to the coast in the south. Saltwater caked her fur and her blonde hair fell around her face. An effervescent smile touched her face. She had been out thieving and had only recently returned to the pride lands. It was a decent enough venture and she was happy to be home, but part of her was itching to leave again. Veli shook the thoughts of leaving from her mind, if only for the moment. These lands were beautiful. What harm would there be in taking a little time to enjoy it?

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:08 am
oo DeD
I knew I was forgetting one XD

Being a Patron for the pride had it's advantages, while he could come and go from the kizi as he pleased being a Patron just gave him more of a reason to. As he skirted around the boarders of the pride he just allowed himself to wander. There wasn't anywhere in particular he was trying to go, he just wanted to go out. Ears flicked and slightly and gaze turned to look as a familiar black and blue form of one of the local thieves. While he had shown an interest in the thieves guild a while back he had never actually gotten around to doing anything with them or it.

Shrugging he just let it go. Such was life. You either did or didn't do things.

Moving into a location to intercept her path so he could speak to her. A warm smile spread across his firm features and his eyes glinted slightly. "Hello Opal. Find anything worth keeping?" He inquired curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

She had only just decided to stay when the shape of a lion appeared to her. The unexpected company drew her steps to a halt. A toothy smile remained spread onto her maw and a shake of her head tossed her hair out of her face. Opal shifted her weight beneath her, rolling her shoulders in a stretch before fixing her red eyes on her companion.

"Asker," she greeted, giving a little dip of the head as she did so. At his question she beamed, pulling a small decorative pelt from its resting place on her shoulder. It was in nice condition with metal clasp decorations, clearly quite a prize. "I pulled this from a sleeping lion a little ways away. I venture to think he was some sort of collector..." her voice trailed off and he gave another shrug.

"And how have things been going here?" Her tail twitched. It had been a long while since she had been back and, while she thoroughly enjoyed her time outside the pride, she felt like she was missing out on the adventures of her pride-mates. Perhaps that was adding to her drive to stay around for a little while. She had seen a range of places and met a number of characters, but through it all she couldn't help but feel a little lonely and homesick.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm
oo DeD

He watched in amusement as she showed off the trinkets she'd collected. "It seems to have found itself a new owner. Do you think you might trade it for something?" He asked her curiously, just to do a little small talk. While he wasn't the best at idle chit chat he could make due from time to time.

Rolling his shoulders slightly he looked about for a moment and turned his attention back towards her. "It's been quiet as of late, which is good." Though at the same time it was unnerving to him. She didn't need to know that though. "Did you partake in the festivities next door with the Bahari recently?" He hadn't seen her there but there had been a lot of lions in the area so it was possible he had missed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:55 am
"Oh, perhaps," Opal mused in return. She wasn't particularly a fan of the idle talk. It lost her interest quickly.

The lioness blinked at the mention of festivities. "I can't say that I have. Been gone too long, I guess," she responded with a smile. Her shoulder rolled and she glanced over the lands. The lioness was getting antsy. Too long just standing around just talking. She wanted something a bit more... exciting.

The black and blue lioness stretched her legs out before her, tilting her head to the side and meeting Asker with low-lidded, red eyes. "It's an exciting world out there, it's hard to tie myself down to the pride. But I've been away for so long, I figure it's time to hang out here for a while. So tell me, dear Cold Fire, what entertainment is there around here nowadays?" She did hope that he'd be able to keep her entertained. Maybe with his company, if nothing else. Though she had been gone, Opal held an appreciation for her pridemates. They were different and had great potential for intrigue.

AstoriaFallen

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 pm
oo DeD

"There is much that is changing since you've been away." Granted much of it was just happening and hadn't been ongoing. "There is going to be a ceremony of sorts not too long from now and you should be caught up by that if you attend." He suggested to her. There was so much to be filled in on that he wasn't sure he was the proper one to talk about all of it.

"I've found myself venturing out into the vast lands outside the pride as well. Though not for as long or as frequent as you. What was the most exciting thing you encountered?" He asked her curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:54 am
AstoriaFallen

"Well at least things haven't gotten boring around here," Opal returned with a grin. "It's hard to find a reason to stick around when nothing is happening. It's a shame, really. There's so much potential for excitement, and yet..." She paused for thought. And yet, things here didn't seem to live up to the excitement that could be found outside the pride lands.

"And it's good to hear you've been venturing!" The restlessness had gotten to her and Opal began to move about. Her words came with a gentle bump of the hip against Asker. A playful motion.

"Most exciting thing out there?" She started, a brow raising. "I... I met pirates once! Nasty things. Foul-mouthed and reeking of fermented fruits." Her nose wrinkled. "There were big groups of 'em. Hoarding all this treasure, and thirsty for more. Luckily they were dumb enough to not notice me pinching a bit for myself." She winked at him, continuing to move fluidly around him in circles.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 am
oo DeD

"I'd say things have livened up around here. I hear there is talk about a brew that will bring the muses back." He said with a raised brow, while he doubted he would partake he knew there were those that would.

He smiled as she hip bumped him and gave a soft chuckle. "Pirates eh? They sound a lot like the Vikings, though less intimating. Though it seems they share the same like of bounty." He mused.

"I'm sure they would have let you take anything with a bat of those eyes and tales from those lips." He gave her a wink back and watched her as she paced him. "Perhaps we could go out together and see what kind of bands we could come across. Might up the chances of nabbing something good."  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games