Talin vs Ouen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:45 am
last rp from the earlier unfinished battle.

Non rp till we finish it and then rp the results out!
Talin
Talin hissed in pain as the spear gouged across his chest and threw him off balance.

"Cowardice?" He growled as he back pedaled and threw some daggers to give himself some space. "You think picking the path of a warrior is cowardly? Because a bandit is merely a fighter who uses his brains and brawn to take what he wants... I picked the path. A hard path that you have to be smart to survive and not get caught, because I hated the peaceful life." Brat thought he was a coward? That all he did was make others do the work? Who killed the most? Him. Who lead the ambushes? Him. Who made the plans? Him.

His eyes narrowed and he knew he wouldn't let this brat live. Here or later... Ouen was going to die. Hopefully knowing who killed him but Talin was perfectly fine with sneaking up and killing from behind. Cowardice? To pick a path where brains kept you alive? Kid hadn't ever struggled had he? Hadn't suffered and been starving in the wilderness only to be denied food by bloody merchants since he had no money....
This brat had lived lovely life; a nice one.... one with morals and ethics....

Screw ethics and morals! All they did was get you killed.

Ouen
After what seemed like an eternity of barely leaving a mark on the quick-footed wind male, Ouen finally landed a satisfying hit. Sure, it wasn't anything Talin couldn't bounce back from, not with his dogged resilience and snarling anger... but it was something, something to leave a mark regardless of the turnout of this battle. If he could at least go down having put up a good fight, he would set an example for the others, who were watching intently from the sidelines.

"You ain't no warrior." Ouen scoffed, genuinely laughing at the bandit's words. "'s that what you's think you is? 'cause you ain't. Naw, you ain't. And don'tcha try an' turn this on me 'ere either. I ain't sayin' I was no knight in shinin' armour. But I'm standin' up for somethin', an' you's just crawlin' on 'round on yours belly. You don't know nothin' else, and you's just pretendin' you chose this. You ain't never made no choice. You been backed into a corner, and you ain't had the guts to fight back, not in any way that counts. Just lashin' out with your daggers like a baby, killin' folk who can't even put up any fight an' callin' it bein' a warrior. You's a joke."

robot kitten generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 26!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 am
Battle post
Talin: Thief
Health: 30/30
Attk: (+7) || Def: (10 + 2) || Magic: (+1) || Spd: 1-28 (+5)
Opponents Def: 14

Special Attacks:
Fast Fingers: Adds +3 dmg, and any opponent who tries to dodge receives a -2 to their dodge roll. || Can be used once every 3 turns. || Considered a full turn action.

Tricks of the Trade: Roll for hit and damage, the main attack does damage as normal, but the extra dagger’s adds 1/4 damage onto the main attack. || Can be used once every 2 turns. || Considered a full turn action.

restarting initiative with full health XD guess the insults rejuvinated them! yay!

26+5=31

Stereochrome

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Stereochrome generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 12!

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:25 pm
Battle post
Ouen: Spearman
Attk: (+6) || Def: (10 + 4) || Magic: (+1) || Spd: 1-25 (+4)
Opponents Def: 12

Special Attacks:
Assurance: The attack does x1.5 dmg and deals -1HP for 3 turns. || Can be used once every 3 turns. || Considered a full turn attack.

Sudden Jab: If you roll your 'to hit' and get 18-20 (not including your bonuses) you get an addition attack that automatically hits but deals half the original damage done. Both attacks must be rolled for if being dodged by an opponent. Second attack is not effected by power up or crit hit. The half dmg should be calculated without these additions. || Does not have to be announced to use, it triggers automatically. || This is a passive ability.

hey, sorry for the delay, september was a wash. <3
i'll play this in high priority now what i'm back-ish.

robot kitten

robot kitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 19 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:15 am
Battle post

Tricks of the Trade: Roll for hit and damage, the main attack does damage as normal, but the extra dagger’s adds 1/4 damage onto the main attack. || Can be used once every 2 turns. || Considered a full turn action.

Stereochrome
I actually lost this thread 0.o Now that I am waking up from my slump this is my high priority (along with the Vody and Ku rps)

Using Tricks of the Trade!
To hit: 8+7=15 (need a 14) Hits!
damage: (19+7)/2=13 damage
ToT special: 13/4= 3.25

Total damage dealt: 13.25

cooldowns:
ToT: 0/2  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Stereochrome rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:12 pm
Battle post

Special Attacks:
Assurance: The attack does x1.5 dmg and deals -1HP for 3 turns. || Can be used once every 3 turns. || Considered a full turn attack.

Sudden Jab: If you roll your 'to hit' and get 18-20 (not including your bonuses) you get an addition attack that automatically hits but deals half the original damage done. Both attacks must be rolled for if being dodged by an opponent. Second attack is not effected by power up or crit hit. The half dmg should be calculated without these additions. || Does not have to be announced to use, it triggers automatically. || This is a passive ability.

OUEN ATTEMPTS TO DODGE

roll: 10
10 + 2 = 12

Ouen takes half damage!

13.25 / 2 = 6.625 (can i round to 6.5?)

OUEN USES HIS SECOND HALF-ACTION TO POWER UP.

robot kitten
awesome -- those are super priorities for me too.

robot kitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 20 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:49 pm
Battle post

Fast Fingers: Adds +3 dmg, and any opponent who tries to dodge receives a -2 to their dodge roll.

Stereochrome
I feel so super guilty about this one ^^;

Using Fast Fingers
To hit: 2+7= 9(need a 14) Drat.
damage: (--+7)/2= 0 damage

Total damage dealt: 0

cooldowns:
ToT: 1/2
Fast Fingers: 0/3  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Stereochrome rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 6 Total: 20 (2-40)

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:23 am
Battle post
Health: 23.5/30

Special Attacks:

OUEN ATTACKS (with power up)

roll: 14,6

attack: 14+6+3=23
hit!

damage: (6+6)/2 = 6
6 + 3 powerup = 9 damage

robot kitten
no worries. need this for ouen to grow, but he's not that close in reqs yet. B)

◈ Battle Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games