Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

The year had been long, but so far, the small little healing pride had survived its infancy and was gaining traction. They were beginning to open their borders more, with new blood flowing in constantly. In fact, her good friend Asha bore cubs not too long ago with her two mates.

Kilua gave a soft hum, leading up up the the central gathering-area of the pride. They had been planning this event for weeks, attempting to garner more attention to their pride. The more the outside world knew of the little healing pride, the better they could become. They had already welcomed in members of other prides who wished to learn a craft before returning home, after all!

It was just a matter of time before they were ready to start opening outposts out in other prides, aiding where they could.

"Welcome!" The black-eyed Leopon called over the crowd of creatures that had gathered, "to the first Festival of Life! Please, feel free to mingle as we get started."

Prizes:
User Image

Rules:
• Your first post counts as your ticket. If you are a Pride Newbie, you get 2 tickets. Please state if you are a newbie in your post in blue.
• This ORP will count as 2 Points for any members of the pride.
• Please wait until at least one person posts after you to post again.
• Have fun! There will be lots more events coming up, so if you don't win here, you may win elsewhere!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageAnju and Viher had gathered around and gazed up at Kilua as she announced the beginning of the Festival of Life. Byakko had wandered away from her mother and was looking around curiously at all the members she didn't quite know. Not paying attention to where she was going she bumped into Viher and fumbled over his tail with an 'oompf'. Viher, startled by the sudden fall of the young cub turned to look at her curiously. "Are you alright? He asked her, hoping she hadn't been hurt. Anju watching the ordeal figured she was fine and just gave a warm smile. Viher wasn't used to cubs like she had been and helped the little on up. "Y-yea, I'm okay. I just wasn't watching where I was going." She said looking up at the green male as the leopardess helped her up. "I'm Byakko, what are your names?." She asked the two of the curiously. "It's nice to meet you Byakko, I'm Viherminttu, this is my mother Anju." He said introducing his mother to the young cub. Anju smiled warmly and looked around for her mother. It was easy to see who it was. She was the spitting image of Asha, well almost. "Where is your mother at?" She figured she'd likely be along sometime soon.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

Gwarredd hadn't intentionally sought out the announcement, but there he was stumbling onto the edge just as Kilua made the announcement. It was the festival of life. His first, certainly not his last. With significant ease he spotted his mate and adopted son, also saw that even his adopted daughter had decidedly made an appearance.

"Anju, Viher." He greeted them both by name warmly and even shared a smile with the pale leopard cub that had stumbled onto them. It was peculiar having little ones around, a nice treat actually.

User Image

Tamu, historically a quiet girl, could be seen to be happily wandering her way towards the festival gathering area and even watching Kilua with an attention that was unlike her. Recently she had been considering changing her life around - something she was sure her parents, adoptive or not, would be happy about. This point was proven when she witnessed her step-Fathers eyes glance in her direction and twinkle ever so slightly. She smiled in return to him.

User Image

"Byakko!" The leopard cub clambered after her sister as quickly as her pint sized legs, clumsy legs could carry her. "Oomf." She proclaimed as she began to fall head over tail and so on until coming into contact her with gradient sibling.

"Oh my."

She breathed a sigh of relief as she came to a stop and smiled apologetically to the group that were now standing very much above her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:41 pm
"Oh, she's not here yet. I beat them all here." She said gleefully proud that she had been the first of her family here. ""Hello my love."" She said as Gwarredd approached and Viher gave his step father a broad grin. However, attention was about to be stolen by another cub. A familiar voice hit the cubs ears and the two adults turned to look as another cub, clearly Byakko's sister, came tumbling into them. Even if they weren't colored similar you'd be able to tell they were related mainly due to their clumsiness alone. "It seems we have another of your family joining us." He chuckled at the small female. "I hope you're not hurt Dafina!" She said slightly concerned but it seemed to be that she was okay.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:51 pm
The dark leopard purred as he heard his mates words - her voice alone set him to a different mood, one of much happier thoughts. He wouldn't have his world any other way than it was with her. "How are you enjoying the day so far?" Sure it had only begun, but it didn't take much to sway a day one way or another.

--

"Mine is going well." Tamu decided it was time to approach her family, she might seek out other opportunities to chat around, but for now this is where she felt most comfortable. For a moment she admired the cubs that were extraordinarily open minded about strangers, but swallowed the thoughts about that. "My you two are clumsy." The green fem spoke pointedly at the pair.

--

"I'm okay Byakko." The pale leopard cub picked herself back up and was quickly on her feet again. "Hello!" She bellowed at the top of her tiny lungs. Her ability to adapt to situations was clearly untrained and her lungs were obviously perfectly healthy.

The cringe from some of her companions were noticeable, but the little fem took little notice herself. "My you're big!" She said to all the adults in the area. To be so surrounded by grown ups was almost unusual after having been surrounded by her siblings until this point.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:26 am
User Image

Asha had sent her cubs off ahead, confident that the members of the pride would keep an eye on her wayward children as they ran amok within the pride. She rolled her shoulders, huffing as she finished up a last quick patrol and making her way towards the crowd. She disliked crowds, but she would rather come along now and watch to make sure her over-eager children didn't accidentally injure themselves at the Festival.

She was wary when Kilua proposed the idea, eventually agreeing to the idea even though she didn't like it much personally. It made her worry a lot more than she thought was necessary. She shook her head, grumbling before she went out to seek her children.

-

User Image

Nanaa sat back, watching the cubs as they wandered around her family. Their presence made ehr happy, the small bumbling cubs and their clumsiness. Nanaa felt soft for them, protective ina way she'd never felt before. She was aware that her siblings were the only other litter ever born to the pride, and it saddened her a bit.

She was sure it would change soon, though! She hoped that the festival would draw in more members. She knew her mother and adoptive father were trying for cubs as well. She waited for her mentor, Kilua, to approach the crowd before greeting her with a gentle "Good Morning."

-

User Image

Kilua made her way down the the crowd. It was time for her to mingle as well, and being the leader of the pride, she would do just that. This was a time for all the members to approach her on an equal level, and for the rogues coming in to join in the festivities to easily access ehr if they were curious about something.

The Matron was very open - this pride'd border was loose, though they still had a defense force just in case outsiders were keen to attack such a vulnerable pride. She was quite pleased at the direction the pride was beginning to go.

"Good Morning, Nanaa," She greeted her student in turn. The pink leotah was just beginning her journey, taking a little while to gain the confidence to venture beyond that of a student. Kiluia hoped to see them grow - she hoped to see them all grow, especially her best friend's new children.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:08 pm
Mysses Greenie
She gave Gwar a smile and answered his question with joy in her voice. "I'm enjoying it a great deal, especially now that you and my children are around." She said giving him a small wink. Looking around she spotted Nanaa approaching with Kilua not too far away from her. All of her children were growing up so well! She just hoped that there were more born into the pride soon. She was pleased to here that Tamu was having a decent day so far as well. She worried about her daughter sometimes.

"We're so big because we're meant to protect you." He said with a happy smile towards the small cubs. Looking each of them over. "I do have to agree with my sister, you both have the grace of a newborn fawn." While he knew they weren't aware what other baby animals were yet, he knew they'd know in time.

Byakko was happy to see one of her siblings join them. "I'm glad you're alright!!" She said making sure her sister was okay. They were quite the pair today. A familiar figure in the distance made her smile as their mother finally joined up with everyone. "There's momma!" She said excitedly but kept her attention to the crowd around them. There were so many faces. "There are so many members here." She wondered if she'd be able to remember them all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 pm
User ImageZrathi was new to the pride, but she wasn't new to the art of healing. As a wandering shaman she had tried to heal those in need as best she could. When she'd come across this small pride she had found something she didn't even know she was looking for. A home. She would still be able to do what she was meant to do, and as a field medic she wouldn't be limited to helping those that found the pride. It was much like what she'd already been doing, but with the added bonus of a home base. She was getting better at feeding herself, but going about it alone had been a struggle.

Being so new she wasn't sure how to start mingling. She stayed near the edge of the crowd. Her forward facing ears signalled curiosity, but they twitched now and then. It'd been a while since she was in such a crowded situation.

User ImageFluess perched on Zrathi's back to get a better view of what was going on. All kinds of critters were here for the festival. Many leopards, and not quite leopards... Zrathi didn't discriminate when deciding who to heal. She simply helped those in need of help no matter what, so Fluess had encountered a wide variety of animals on their travels together. As long as they didn't pose any threat to them she didn't mind, but she could get frustrated when her lion companion risked her own life or health to help others. Sometimes she was a bit lacking in the self-preservation department, so that's where Fluess had to help out. Not that the lion always listened to her advice, but she had managed to get them out of some sticky situations...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image Bahija was the Ambassador for the Kuroi'Nera. Traveling around and representing, establishing trade routes, and services. To her, this was simply a mission of understanding what the job was. It was her first time out in the field and she was ready to make her mark.

Bowing to those that allowed them to enter, from what the spies said, this was The Festival Of Life, celebrating spring? She wondered if that was it exactly. "Yes, I am here to bring some healers of my pride to learn from you, as well as another to learn your guard training. May we join in the festivities?" She stepped to the side and introduced them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Lulu is our resident doctor of the pride, with her, her daughters whom are both apprenticing and she brought along her son, to teach him your defenses. He is in desperate need of better training or manners, which ever comes first." She smiled widely, with anxiety building in her chest while trying to keep a cool and collected outward appearance.

Lulu, the mother of the other two bowed- and her children followed suit. Diligently.

Makai looked at the creatures here, definitely a place for his mother and sister- but not a place he wanted to contribute nor come to visit. A distaste for this showed when he looked at his sister. They both bowed down, nearly to the floor as he stuck out his tongue to her.

Chi chirped at him and their mother looked back to hush them both. To her, this pride was something to cherish and learn from. A healing pride, Maybe her children could learn a thing or two because to her, healing was everything. Although, she did not come without a second thought to gain something else. To learn to treat what she called 'mania'. Her mother had it and it had been the only illness she could not figure out how to cure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 am
User ImageKalanko was one of the patients owing his life to the healers of this small pride. When they found him he was sure he was done for, since a lion with a broken bone was pretty much a dead lion. As it turned out they were willing to heal him and feed him while he recovered. It was odd, but he hadn't been in a state to complain when they found him and took him in.

Mostly recovered, he was well enough to take part in the festivities.

Zrathi's ears moved forward with interest as a group of cheetah's joined them. Healers from other prides wanted to come here to learn? She was impressed that the little prides reputation had started to reach others. Teaching these outsiders wouldn't be her job, but she was curious about them, especially the grey cheetah. Perhaps she could learn some new tricks too. If nothing else they should be good at cheetah anatomy if it was a cheetah dominated pride. She inched closer to be able to take a good look at them.

User ImageFluess was also interested in the newcomers, but not for the same reason as her lion. She was perfectly happy with being an extra pair of paws to Zrathi and felt no need to learn more than she'd picked up so far. She managed the lions bag of useful cures and other odds and ends, and had learned what most of the contents were for.

She looked around. A festival hinted that there might be food at some point, but so far there was mostly just mingling and talking going on.

Chi Sohma
Not truly interacting, but they might notice Zrathi staring...

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:30 pm
"We should mingle a bit, get to know some of the newer faces." She said with a small smile. She was glad that their numbers were growing and it pleased her a great deal to know that there were those interesting in becoming part of this wonderful pride. She was curious about the cheetahs as they approached, they weren't from around here as far as she could tell. Watching them she listened as the pale one introduced them. Interesting. She hadn't heard of that pride, at least she hadn't thought she had. Once they were done with their introductions she decided to go and say hello. "I'm pleased to see outsiders wanting to come and visit with our pride, I do believe you are the first to do so, this is very exciting for us. I'm Anju, one of the local seekers. I go out and look for new recruits for our pride.." She said warmly towards them.

Chi Sohma

Mysses Greenie

Viher couldn't help but smile at the cubs as they ran around but turned his attention towards Zrathi. He wanted to get to know her a little more, he had always been fascinated with lions for whatever reason. Giving a bow and a smile to his family and the small cubs he approached the lioness with a friendly expression on his face. "Hello, I'm Viherminttu, I don't believe we've had the opportunity to meet yet." His voice was warm and inviting as he gave a small bow of his head in greeting. He did have to say he liked her coloration a great deal but he was here to talk to her, not flirt with her.

Annchen

She spotted the large striped male not to far away and decided to go bug him next. He didn't know who he was but she wanted to know! Running over towards the large lion she looked up towards him with a bright smile on her face. "I'm Byakko! What is your name?" She said in a rather exuberant manner. "You're really big." She said it in more amazement than anything else, she hadn't realized how small she was next to him until she was craning her head and neck upwards to gaze towards him.

Annchen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image The cheetah smiled widely, being her first time visiting a pride. Bahija bowed her head. "Thank you for having us. Is this the leader of your pride?" Putting her nose to the direction of the leopon. They all seemed very interesting, but her anxiety had begun to make it harder for her to speak. Her hind legs shaking just a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Of course, Lulu came to the rescue in this. "We are gracious to visit. We also are very thankful for your hospitality. We are happy to be the first to visit. Those that do not visit, it must be missing out."

Chihiro looked up, slightly in shock.
"Ah.. haven't heard mother talk in front of new faces." Makai added as he sat up beside his sisters. He looked to Mariko. "What are you spacing out about over there?" Nudging her in the shoulder. "You don't look so hot. Did the journey here really tire you out that badly?" Chuckling. "Weak~"  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 pm
Anju gave them a warm smile. "Yes, that would be our leader." She started out and gave a small look at the group of cheetahs. "I say it is their loss if they do not come to our lands." She said with a light laugh.

Mariko had been trailing a bit behind but was around to hear introductions be made and she turned her gaze towards Makai and gave him a soft smile. "Hey, you might be careful what you say. You never know what I might stick into your food or drink." She said giving him a small wink. She thought about what he had said and she gave a small shrug. "I'm just a little off. Nothing out of the ordinary." She said with a small nod of her head. She wasn't sure what was up just yet but figured it was just exhaustion.

Chi Sohma

Just some pings ^^
Annchen

Nessiaing

Seaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 am
Anju had left Gwarredds side. For the right reasons, though they had him concerned, yes the pride needed the chance at new blood and often saw strangers in need, but seeing all of these new faces struck him in a weird way.

Anything could happen.

Suddenly becoming aware of these emotions he had decidedly sat still, merely becoming eyes on the situation, rather than partaking in the company of those about. He'd allow his mate to take on that responsibility, she was better at it anyhow. The thought made the usually serious looking leopard to give a small smile of amusement, one that didn't escape his adopted daughter Tamu.

---

Tamu had decided to join her step Father in taking point - at least that's what had called it in her head when he got this way. Understandably her Father was an appointed guard, these types of situations were likely nerve wracking - in fact she was sure if she looked close enough Asha was likely in the same ball park of attitude.

Staring was rude though and that was her excuse, in all honesty she found herself quite nervous around their Head Guard. In her young mind that was the right way to feel, guards were meant to be the muscle of the pride and if they didn't come off that way it'd be likely much harder to do their job.

---

"Momma!" Dafina called out at the notion that she had been spotted, this was all so exciting. "Whoa." Her eyes turned towards the now increased population surrounding her and her sister, there seemed to be giant faces everywhere now, it was actually a little alarming.

"Look at them all..." The small leopard, feeling much smaller than usual, gasped quietly to herself. She came back to reality just in time to witness her sister darting off again, this time she wasn't following eagerly, instead she was beginning to get a touch nervous and edgy. That all faded into a protective motive when she watched Byakko approach the large burly figure of a creature she hadn't seen before, but at least recognized as a feline, like themselves.

Instead of introducing herself though she decidedly remained silent, but sat right next to her sister and stared up at the large feline.

Seaki

AstoriaFallen

Annchen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:12 am
"Mother wouldn't let me die. Not by your dainty paws." He hissed back.

Lulu hit her foot down, and Makai rose his head in alert. He bowed his head and rose up behind her like a good male should behind his mother.

"My daughters and I have come to learn from you all. Is there any way we can show our good faith to you."
Bahija came in quickly to the conversation. "Yes, we would be grateful. Is there any way I can arrange to speak to your leader?"

Chihiro looked down, her cheeks red. Yes, she wanted to please her mother but learning under a pride about a subject best given to her older, and twin sister would have been much wiser. She was a priestess... not a healer. Likewise, she bowed and rose her head. Not looking any particular way as to not disrespect anyone. This was a big and important moment for her mother, it seemed. Noticing the cubs playing, some scared, was there presence unwelcome? She wondered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces