Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[Duel] Daughter of Ashes in the Sand (Majivu x Kuchoma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Puhterodactyl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 6, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:50 pm
Rolling 6-sided Dice, where
1 & 4 = 1
2 & 5 = 2
3 & 6 = 3

User Image
Majivu'mflame had lost it all. Her home. Her family. Her pride. Her second home. Then her family and her pride all over again. She was bitter, to say the least. The lioness, a seer and the daughter of a god, had had a vision. She wasn't sure what it meant, but she had started following what she thought it would lead. The land got drier and drier, the water and prey more and more scarce. She thought her vision had led her out here to die, until she met a red lion. They told her she could join them as long as she won a duel, and so... Here she was. She'd been a huntress but never a fighter.

Majivu figured this duel was her fighting for her life.

"Hello? Is there anyone here to accept my challenge?" Her voice was filled with uncertainty, so she capped it off with a roar. Maybe she could fake it till she made it.

2, 3, 3, 3, 2 = 13  
Puhterodactyl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 6, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:51 pm
Rolling 6-sided Dice, where
1 & 4 = 1
2 & 5 = 2
3 & 6 = 3

User Image
Jahina was always urging him to go to the fighting pits for more practice. She told him, as gently as the firekin warrior could muster, that being a medic was invaluable, but he had to know how to defend himself. What if he was ambushed? Or if everyone else was down and it was all up to him? Quite the hypothetical burden, he thought. This morning he was there quite bright and early. A few members had come and gone, their spars complete and brutal, but in good spirits.

Kuchoma was a little hesitant... What if he lost? He was pretty under practiced. Maybe he should wait till a challenger seeking pride admission arrived. Yes, he'd accept the first challenger!

He heard a voice, and he loped over. His first challenger was a lioness... He wasn't sure how that made him feel... He practiced with Jahina, so...

"Good day, my lady! I have come to accept your challenge. I'm a medic of this pride so I have to apologize fighting is not my proficiency. If you'd rather wait for a female to accept, then I understand. I warn you, however, Firekin lionesses are just as fierce. If you would like, we may begin!" Kuchoma adopted a defensive pose.

3, 2, 1, 3, 2 = 11  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 pm
The little Seeress nodded and tensed her lithe body. For the daughter of a god, she had not inherited much of her father's massive size. But where she was not large, she was nimble and flexible and sinewy. But... How did one fight another lion? She had never had to. Maybe she had tousled a little with siblings as a cub, but...

She tried to imagine it was like hunting. But. Without killing.

The little black lioness charged forward and lunged, paws out, aiming to strike true and hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:25 pm
Kuchoma had not expected this speed. She had broadsided him. The wind was knocked from his exponentially larger frame, with a few pricks of her claws across his flesh, too.

He didn't mean for it to happen, but the male retaliated reflexively. A primal roar and a shove with his claws out, too, and he would knock the lioness and send her flying. When he realized the extremeness of his force, he sucked in air sharply.

Oops.

It wasn't an issue of sex that hindered him, but her size and her clear inexperience... Should he not hold back and tell her to challenge again later? Or fight proportionally to her strength? Was it just her ill luck to have not found a female of more like-size to accept her challenge? Now probably wasn't the time to ponder it.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces