Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
What hypnosis-related media do you enjoy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leolnaan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 pm
I was curious as to how we enjoy our little... hobby. biggrin

See, years ago I used to come here and just sort of observe hypnosis happening, (secretly wanting to be hypnotized myself by certain people, but more often than not that didn't happen.)

Lately though, I've taken more of an interest in hypnosis imagery instead. Things that don't really involve seeking another hypnotist. I guess part of that is my trust issues. razz I reaaally don't think I can let a person put me under anymore.

However, I will watch femdom hypnosis videos at times. That's a little different though... since I'm controlling how much or little I watch the video, I fell much more in control, so I feel more like I'm hypnotizing myself rather than being hypnotized.

Now I know all hypnosis is self hypnosis regardless of that, but... hopefully that makes sense.

>w>; I also just enjoy hypnosis imagery. I have a site in mind but I'm not sure if I should mention sites that are potentially NSFW.

Anyway what kind of media do you enjoy? MP3s? videos? Image manips? Scripts?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:38 am
Skypenotize by Zko has got to be one of my favorite hypnosis influenced art/story these days.
I love Crystal. heart  

Your Hypno Bunny

Leolnaan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:46 pm
Ahh I love Skypnotized~ ;w;

I favor Mrs. Erickson... for obvious reasons. <3 I'd let her teach me any day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:06 am
I like Mrs. Erickson too.
But I prefer Crystal and Katie.

Mrs. Erickson probably wouldn't have a hard time putting me under though. >///>  

Your Hypno Bunny

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff