Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

OOC: (((...... combo posting to save time and space.))

User Image User Image
John Doe & Mui Combo Posts

John Doe shifted around on the straw after he sat down on it. He honestly hadn't been sure if he had been addressed or asked for his name. It was merely to cover his bases. His ears had been ringing and his focus on reality was in and out up until currently. Their voices having sounded faraway for the most part. He had stated it both in a just in case sort of thing and to be polite since the professor himself had introduced himself. Sato having done it as well had him following by example. He smiled as he raised his head to acknowledge the fact the teacher was addressing him.

"Which do you prefer I use? Jason's taught me to use proper manners and preferred addressing when talking to elders and professors. Or so the scattered memories tell me. Thank you very much professor. Sato's told me a lot about what he has learned. I've a feeling I never been near horses. This is new for me....so I would love to watch and observe this time. Thank you Mr. Wildshadow."

He stated after asking it. Stating the words with some struggle as he went with the manners he seemed to have had taught to him but he really couldn't recall. Giving a free spirited yet weary smile to the man who stated that he could observe if he wished to. A strange squeaking noise from somewhere beneath him had him shifting. His knees bent as he sat on a bit high on the pile of hay. Legs spread a bit with the knees forming right angles with the hay. His left elbow resting upon his knee to rest his head on the palm. Fingers driven into his red hair strands. Right arm draped over his knee and he curiously looked down at the hay near the base. A hmmm? Sound left his lips.

Mui was in his tiny hand held mouse size curled up deep beneath the hay pile. Literally like a needle in a hay stack. The horses didn't seem to mind him resting here. It was far more comfortable then above or below those bed things. So he often just slipped out and scurried into here with the sweet and beautiful equestrian's and settled into the pile of hay they asked him to sleep under. He had been sleeping there before the sounds of voices roused him from his sleep. He was trying to stay asleep. His thoughts were starting to wake him same as the voices. Three different ones.

Mouse ears flicking similar to how horses did theirs. A deeper but tired sounding voice (John). A soft and light one with energy and timid excitedness behind it. (Sato) As well as a kind and older sounding voice that must be the mysterious Jican the horses spoke fondly of. So noisy...sounds like that kind man who feeds the horses and cares for them is back. That's nice. The horses will all like that. They speak highly of him....so comfy though... He just wanted a bit more. The talking continued and an excited voice called out the name Butterscotch...mmmm. That was a delicious candy. His eyes slowly opened and he scurried out from the hay near the wall where shadows were cast.

Shifting into his tiny mouse boy form that was around 4'6-4'9 give or take. Scurrying out on all fours around when Sato returned over to Jican and the other began speaking about things. Squeaking curiously as the animal instincts he had spoke up. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes and decided to take this class instead of eavesdrop through windows. The horses seemed fond of the man...he was fond of horses. Logically speaking it seemed to be a good idea. He could learn too. "Can Mui learn to? Squeak" The mouse like squeak was not said it actually happened now and then when he spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

Sato nodded vigorously, "Yup" he said smiling. He struggles a little on the tying part to the beam after the teacher walked off to get the brushes. Pulled on it a little to make sure it doesn't easily come apart then looked to Jican after he had returned. Ears twitched at the sound of the squeak coming a mouse person.
Kaiten Jiron
TimeKeys

User Image

Kana slowed down with his jogging when the stables were in sight to catch his breath. "Okay time to face my fears" he thought as he walked. He saw people he didn't recognize which didn't bother him, but the thought of what the learning lesson of today does.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Blue and purple kimono
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: No one yet
Where: Mansion|Dining room ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jican walked back just as he heard the question from John and he gave the man a smile. "I always prefer to be called Jican. I may be the teacher but I am not some high ranked officer." he admitted. The kitsune never was very comfortable with being called sir, mister or any of that kind. Of course there were a few that would never change that, but Jican took it as it went. He did prefer to be just called by his name however. He placed the brushes next to the horses and started to brush the one he would use for today as he watched a bit how Sato tied up the mare. The teacher in him was eager to take over to show him, but he fought that urge, after all how else would the boy learn to do it himself. When they even checked if the rope was tied well enough a gentle smile played over the kitsune's lips. It looked like the mare was in good hands with the student. That meant less worry for him.

Jican turned back to his own horse but it didn't take long before he heard a sound behind him, roughly from John's direction. The male's right ear twitched at the sound before he looked up and around. When his gaze fell on the small mouse like boy, his expression formed more of light surprise before he smiled a bit hearing the question. "Of course, you are welcome to join us. But I am not sure how much you know and this class will cover mocking out the stables and if enough time basic riding lessons. If you don't know how to brush yet, I could show you while I am brushing this one though, or Sato could if he wants." he offered and looked over at Sato.

The boy already knew how to brush after all, perhaps he would like to be on the teaching side of it. "What do you think Sato? If he wants to learn from you instead, would you like the chance to teach?" he asked. Then he turned to the other boy again though as he realized he didn't even ask the one's name. Though he could guess. "Is Mui your name?" he asked curiously before his ears twitched once more and he looked at the entrance of the stables. Jican smiled and nodded to Kana. "Good to see you again, Kana. Always a welcome sight" The kitsune chuckled and looked at the gathering here today. It was quite good to see them all for the lessons. Even if John was technically not studying at the moment.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:49 pm
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

User Image User Image

John Doe glanced to the new arrival with a curious gaze. Not saying anything else before his attention moved back to Jican when he answered. Prefers to just be called Jican? Well if that is what he wanted...then that is what he would get. He smiled at Jican and gave him a nod of his head to show that he was listening and would respect the man's wishes. His gaze, soon however, was locked onto the most unusual sight he seen. A mouse boy went from hand held to life size right before his eyes.

"Understood Jican. That is what I'll call you from now on. Thanks for your patience with me. I really appreciate it."

He said in a kind and grateful tone. It was a relief. The other seemed to be patient and calm. Like Sato and Jason had been. This made it a lot easier for him and he was going to enjoy listening and watching the lessons. See if horses were his sort of class or just creatures he found fascinating and beautiful. Maybe try riding horses some other time. Just then...another student entered in and Jican was addressing the other three now. He found it amazing how effortlessly the teacher made including everyone seem. That was skills there...right? Hell if he knew. Currently though....he was just trying to wrap his brain currently around the fact Mui went from tiny to tiny Tim size. So to speak.

Mui looked at the newcomer with a curious gaze before his gaze met John's and his head tilted to the side. Looking back curiously before his gaze moved to the other two students. Moving on all fours closer to John, Sato and Kana. Sitting down again much like a mouse with hands like paws before him and body angled in a slightly unusual way. At least it would be for most people. Was completely natural for him. Looking to Jican with a smile. That was great. He wanted to learn about horses and more about how to care for them. They were so nice to him after all.

His mouse ears flicked as he paid attention to the comments dancing around. Catching all of them but not really sure what was the most important. Outside of being told yes he could join the class. What they were going to do today and a question that was clearly directed towards him. Smiling brightly and nodded his head once. "Mui is Mui." He confirmed to the curiously questioning tone of the teacher who took care of this place and the horses. He smiled and waved to kana and Sato both. Tail wrapped tightly around his waist. Seemed Kana was known to the teacher.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

When Sato didn't receive any verbal or physical correction for his tying he took it as a sign that he did it right or good enough. Eyebrows raised at the mention of the offer that was given to the mouse boy. "I don't know. This would be my first time apply what was taught about grooming on an actual horse. Not sure I would qualify, but the teacher seems to have judgement" he thought. He shrugs and looking down for a few seconds, "Um, I will let Mui decide and come over here if he decides to do so" he responded to the teacher after the other's name was confirmed. Hesitantly waves back to Mui then moves to put away his bag while Jican greets a different student then return afterwards
Kaiten Jiron
TimeKeys

User Image

"Buckets of brushes. Guess that means the lesson is grooming. Another close up thing" Kana thought with a shudder. He fakes a brave face for the teacher's sake. "You too, Jican" he said weakly then put away his bag where it won't be in the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:54 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican raised an eyebrow when he heard Sato about how he learned to groom before he shook his head. "The better for it that I am teaching now. How can you learn to properly groom a horse without hands on experience? Text can only explain so much and they are general. Every horse reacts differently. Heavens, I wouldn't be surprised if the previous teacher had been let go prior to disappearing," he said and sighed. He didn't like to hear the previous teacher never even bothered to include his precious horses. The kitsune could only hope that the horses had at least been groomed regularly. "Well it doesn't matter, you will all be properly educated now. I will do all in my ability to teach you all about horses and their care as well as fun things you can do with them from an expert's view." he spoke and smiled to the students. "Since you only had text training on grooming, I will make sure to see how you are doing Sato. But you look bright and intelligent enough to even learn it with such lacking education. I look forward to how you will develop through this class." he spoke to the boy directly in a kind voice. "If you are alright with learning from Sato, feel free to go to him Mui. But if you still would rather be taught by me, that is no problem either." Jican said and left that choice up to Mui. He may be the teacher, but he didn't believe in being the high and mighty one just because of that. The students still had a mind of their own and he would only be strict on following the class and the few rules he had that were more for the benefit of the horses then a class order.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

Sato shook his head a little, "I do have hands-experience when it comes to experience" he corrects him. "Didn't you know the last teacher was half horse? I was pretty sure the he lived with the horses his disappearance" he asked Jican and did a imaginary outline with his finger of which part of the horse he half was. "Didn't know this outdoor class has text connected to it" he comments quietly. "People around here laying it thick with the intelligence when talking about me" he thought to himself.
Kaiten Jiron
TimeKeys

User Image

"Guess I better get Dana then" Kana thought with a sigh after watching the teacher speak to the bunny boy and mouse boy. Felt he should be high alert in case his brother, Kiyoshi decides to check up on him like the way he showed at the gym yesterday. After entering the stables he walked over to stall with his horse's name on it. "H-hey, Dana. I'm back" his voice cracked a little at the beginning of the greeting. Flinches at the slightest sounds nearby and blushes in embarrassment about it then put on the bridle. He saw it done before so he wasn't in total dark for this part then led Dana on out to where everyone else is at.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:49 am
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

OOC: (((...... combo posting to save time and space.
Sorry was exhausted this weekend ))

User Image User Image

John Doe listened to the things that Sato, Jican, Kana and Mui were saying. Sitting down he was slowly starting to feel a bit more centered. The throbbing in his head had all but completely sated and stopped by this point. His ears were catching the noise well. His form didn't feel as 'heavy' so to speak as it had moments before. His vision was by far much clearer and back to normal. Sitting down and just observing was actually helpful. He was able to see everyone yet not be in the way. Sato seemed to be offered as an assistant of sorts if he understood what Jican was saying to Mui and Sato correctly. Giving Sato an encouraging thumbs up. He moved his gaze around. This was a much bigger stables than most. Very nicely made. Spacious and almost came off like a hotel for horses...in a comical sense. Textbooks on horses? That would be something to look into. With this thought came the ones of could he still read even without remembering most everything besides the memories jason and sato related? Lost in his thoughts he slightly tuned out what was going on around him.

Mui listened as Jican and Sato both talked. Sato seemed to be the adorably modest and bashful type. The teacher seemed to be really attached to horses. Which fit things they said but also seemed to indicate there was likely a universal love of animals in general. Though maybe he was reaching there. Just hoping that there was animal lovers beyond big travel types out there. His ears twitched hearing Kana moving. His gaze darted towards the new motion out of instincts from when he first had runaway from the carnival freak show but when his gaze saw him moving towards a horse named Dana....he moved his gaze back to Jican and Sato.

He waited a moment to speak. As the conversation, from what he could tell, was mostly the teacher and Sato speaking. "Mui okay learn from Squeak anyone. Can be Sato. Can be Jican." squeak He responded. Moving his hands up over and out. Almost like a shrugging motion before slowly moving on all fours to be closer to both. Sitting down again and then clearly seemed to be contemplating the offers and looking between both. Hmmmm...teacher. Or student who had experience with horses before. Both were interesting options. Both allowed for new interactions and people interaction skills. So.... after a moment more he flashed them both a smile. "Learn from both Sato and Jican both. Squeak Both love horses...so Mui learn more from both." Seemed like a good plan to him.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:13 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"The way you spoke it sounded like he had only given you text lessons. Which is by no means enough. Either way since you already have experience, I'm perfectly fine with you teaching as well might you want to. It is in my opinion a good way to remember all you learned, if you have someone to pass it down to. Knowing that, you start to listen to information differently." he spoke and smiled gently. It was always good to have more to do with information than just remember it and store it in your brain. Kind of like how children learn better if the lessons are made fun. Because they do more with it than just listening and storing.

Soon after Jican finished that sentence to the others, he heard Kana come back with Dana and gave him a smile. He had to admit he was proud that his friend did this so readily, despite his fear of horses. It was also then that Mui gave his reply which got the teacher to think for a moment. How could they both teach? It might end up more confusing than anything. However he was willing to give it a try. Jican wasn't to difficult when it came down to teaching. "Very well then, I think we are set to start with today's lesson." he said and smiled to them all.

"First let's see how you all brush your horse. If needed you can look at me at how I am brushing this one. And I will make sure to keep an eye on you all too of course." he spoke, chuckling at the last part before he picked up the round brush and started to brush the horse's side and back after allowing him to sniff the brush he was going to use. "Feel free to look around Mui and ask any questions you may have to either Sato or me." he said, not wanting to put more on Kana than he was already dealing with right now so close to a horse. "Normally I would pair you with a horse, but considering your length, maybe I should bring a Shetland pony here instead." the kitsune pondered. He had a few of those. So it wouldn't be difficult to bring a few to the school for Mui to choose from. Or they could come to the mansion in daytime to choose and then he would transport that pony to Princeton.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

Sato smiles a little when he caught sight of the thumbs up he received from John. He was confident about brushing Butterscotch and it was bonding time to him. Very unsatisfied by Mui's response in picking them both, "Love would be the wrong when it comes to me. Fondness for one horse and different perspective before interaction with one, sure, but not that other word" he corrected Mui nicely.
Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

User Image

Kana didn't really notice the smile the teacher gave him a smile. Tied not to groan at hearing what they will be doing. Picks up a brush shakily, a round one like the teacher and watched him a bit. Looks to Dana and started brushing for a few seconds then stopping in case of any bad interactions if he had made any mistakes in his brush strokes. Exhaled in relief when nothing bad happen then resumed brushing.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:18 am
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

User Image User Image

John Doe was happy when he saw Sato smile a little when he saw the thumbs up he gave him. Mostly listening as the students seemed to be interacting. The mouse like squeaks leaving the guy that appeared from beneath the hay made it hard for him to picture him as anything other than a life sized mouse for the first few minutes. Even after he stopped picturing him as a mouse boy, quite literally a boy sized mouse, the image would jump back into his head every time he heard that mouse noise leave Mui's lips. He wasn't sure if the squeaks were unintentional or intentional but it was hard to keep from cracking a smile when it happened.

He managed to keep a composed face...for the most part. He was able to get serious anytime he heard Jican speaking though. Listening intently to the words that came from the professor. He had a way of teaching that made you listen. Just like when Jason would talk or instruct....it just this verbal presence that brought all eyes or focus his way. Even if you weren't paying head just moments prior. Seems he believed in Sato's abilities and Sato too. From what he was understanding about his comments to Sato. That was good. Sato had made a lot of sense when he was explaining things to him earlier. If he could make sense to an amnesiac...he could make sense to others who had full resources of their memories.

Mui looked at Sato and tilted his head to the side. Was it just his imagination or had neither male liked his answer? To be honest...he wasn't used to being given too options. Even living on his own for years now. He grew up where his decisions were made for him. He didn't get option A and option B so he honestly wasn't sure how to handle it. Nor did he wish to offend either of them so he just went with a safe choice of both. They both had different perspectives and viewpoints. So he could learn from both of them and come to a middle ground on his own...right? Or that was what he was thinking along with it seemed a good answer to him.

Looking to Sato when he spoke. Tilting his head to the side then back up. "Oh...okay. Mui understands Sato's clarification for his connection to horses." The squeak naturally came out a bit strangled like he was trying to stifle it. His gaze moved to Kana for a minute to notice he was already going about his business. He looked back at Jican and tilted his head to the side. He guessed the teacher was alright with his decision. He hadn't really voiced an objection after all. Moving closer and sitting down to listen. He watched Jican as he started brushing the horse. "Watching Jican. No questions yet." He responded short and to the point to not interrupt the class instructor long.

Blinking a bit and stood up tall. His full four foot something inches and looked at the horses. "I could do it. I ask them nice they might get lower so mui can get on. Or can do Shetland pony. whatever works for professor. Mui friends with horses." He said in a willing to do whatever the professor wanted tone and proud one. Despite the occasional squeaks that slipped in...much to his annoyance.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Kana, Sato, John, Mui
Where: Princeton | Equestrian Class. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The kitsune smiled a bit when he heard Sato correct Mui. It was true that the word love might be a bit awkward when one was part animal. Yet Jican loved horses, he loved being around them and taking care of them. As did Mui and they were both half animal as well were they not? But perhaps it might be different in Jican's case as he was a fox demon and not an inch human in his body. However if he would ask that he would wait until they were alone. His gaze went over the students gathered today and lingered for a moment on his friend as he wanted to make sure Kana was feeling alright. Seeing he did well, Jican nodded a bit before his attention was drawn to Mui once more as they spoke again.

Hearing they clarified they were watching him and had no questions, the kitsune couldn't help but chuckle a bit. That was not what he had expected, but it would seem that the boy was at least enjoying it. When he finished one side of the horse with the round brush, he went to the other side, but not before he noticed Mui standing and stretching to see about his length compared to the horse and then saying he might. Jican tilted his head a bit, before he walked back under the horses neck to the previous side. "That would work to get on, but this class also includes brushing them, saddling them and cleaning the stables. Brushing them and saddling them will not work if they lay down, I think a shetland pony would be best. You want to pick one here, I can bring a few tomorrow, or do you want to join me later as I go home to pick one at their original stables?" he asked the mouse boy.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

Sato smiles, "Good, he understands. I wouldn't have known any other way of explaining it to him" he thought. Poured the rest of his attention in his brushing and stood on his tip toes to reach the parts he has trouble reaching normally. He returns the brush when he was done with it then he took out the one he knows is for the mane.
Quote:
TimeKeys

User Image

Kana put effort into steadying his breaths as he continued to brush Dana. He started the other side when teacher had switched sides. "This isn't so bad. Might not be the most stressful of what I will be doing in this class" he thought a little less nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 am
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

User Image User Image

John Doe stayed silent as he watched the interactions with Sato and Mui. Mui and Jican. He was enjoying watching and listening. Sitting down was helping him regain his energy. Allowed his head to steady even on levels he hadn't noticed. The educational benefits were there as well. None of it felt familiar so maybe he never knew it. Though he had heard often from the nurse before Jason and Sato came...there was a likelihood nothing would feel familiar even if he knew it. That he may not get everything or anything back. He shook his head and cleared his thoughts. Not wanting to think about it right now. Sato was enjoying buttercup. Koko...Koko seemed in his own little world outside when he glanced to Jican now and then. So far so good.

Mui watched when Sato smiled and gathered he had completely understood. He watched as Sato turned to Buttercup. His attention went back to the Kitsune who seemed to smile. Maybe he was wrong. Could be a cat or a dog or a wolf. Yet, to Mui, he smelled more like the foxes he met during his travels here. He scratched behind his ears and wondered if he had sounded silly. He loved the horses and guessed it depended on the person. Sometimes he said things strange to them. Still he understood how Sato viewed them but not if Jican did. Out of curiosity though...he had to ask Jican. Since the other hadn't agreed nor disagreed with the bunny boy about the others corrections with him.

He just wanted to know if Jican felt the same or if he felt something similar or like Mui did with animals. More a personal curiosity than a quest for knowledge at the moment. "Does Jican feel same as Sato? Or feel different than Sato?" Squeak. He asked curiously as now he was curious. The words he managed to get out without squeaking. Mentally twitching, but not actually doing so physically, when it slipped out near the end. That was the hardest part of what he was to hide...those blasted mouse noises and squeaks. Sometimes the instincts took over his person nature too but that was tolerable.

He watched as Koko and Sato both were brushing their horses. He looked to the horses where Jican went to and listened to him. Nodding his head to show he understood. He listened to him as he spoke. Thinking on it. "Understood." He said with a soft smile. He looked curious when the other offered him two options. Either worked for him really but since he didn't really know which option would be easier with the professor he rubbed his neck. "Can Mui come get to know them later today when you go home and pick tomorrow?" Squeak "What if they don't want to work with Mui?" Squeak He asked after a moment.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Kana, Sato, Mui, John
Where: Princeton Academy || Equestrian Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican was glad to see it was going so well. The students picked up quick or already knew what they were doing. The horses were at their best behavior as well. Of course the kitsune had trained them to be calm and obedient, but he also knew that they remained animals and there was no way to always be certain of what they would do. Like any other, they could be unpredictable as well. But at least that chance was minimal due to their training. Which was important for study horses. He glanced over at Sato before continuing his grooming. A small smile formed when he saw they went for the comb and used them on the manes. After that he looked at his friend Kana. They seemed calm enough.

Yet he could see Dana twitching her ears some which might be an indication she was picking up on Kana being nervous. The mare was still behaving well however. After confirming his active students were doing well, he looked back at John who seemed to watch them calmly, then turned to Mui right before they spoke again. He was a little surprised by the question and chuckled softly. "I just use the word love. Same as you. I adore all my horses. But since I raised them from foal to adult and training them for the Academy, my side might be more complicated to put a specific word to." he replied as he thought about it. It really was more confusing to just put different words.

He twitched his ears a bit when the boy spoke of coming later today with him to the mansion. That was a possibility. After all he wasn't done to late so it wouldn't be very close to evening just yet. Besides if he stayed with them, he could make sure they made it back safely even if it happened to be dark. "Sure that works as well. Then we can see which of them will like to work with you the most." he replied and smiled. The kitsune didn't expect any problem though. Stubborn as they might be at times, the Shetlands were well trained as well. "I think they would love to work with Mui. Most of them at least. There a few that can be problematic as they really still like to go their own way." he admitted and frowned a bit before he shook it off and laughed softly. "Every horse and pony will always have their own personality just like us." he said with joy in his voice. After the brushing was done, he turned to the class at large and nodded. "Alright, it is time to get to the saddle lesson. You will find the gear for each of your horses on the shed right next to this beam. They will have their name on it as well. Let's go grab them." he said and led the way passing the horses under their necks only and walked into the shed to pick up the gear of the horse he used for today's class.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items