Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

"The family angle again? Well...until its on paper, I'm the cute little bunny brother of this family, right?" Sato asked. Found the whole family thing hard to swallow with his past experience and changes wasn't something he got used to right away. "If adoption did come into question of you two relationship, you two would pick me, right?" he asked pointing to himself.
Sato's ears lowered at John's actions and expressions, "That's just time I have left before the bad end approaches and the smokes and mirrors are gone from this school. The old woman can't be tricked forever about this school" he explained to John.
"Anyways we better create some distance before this part of the stables before its time for class to begin today. Don't think we're supposed to be over here unsupervised. Can you make the move and attend class when it starts?" he asked John of his current health situation. He was sort of willing to sit out with him just this once because he was the one to convince him to come out here in the first place.
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:16 am
Genkawolf

OOC: (((..........))

User Image John Doe listened to him talking a bit confused why he said it that way. He wasn't sure how to respond to it. He also didn't understand the commentary. Though he could tell that there was some comments there that were positive in that statement. He wasn't sure if he would have understood this even he wasn't missing so many chunks of life experiences from his head. He was trying to figure out how to respond to that. He looked at Sato and could only nod slowly. Not sure if that was the proper response but he really did feel calling them brothers was pretty accurate. Though it wasn't exact either.

"I like the sound of that. It is what we've all been for each other. It is what you and Jason have been. People can be better family for each other than real family. Even if you do have real family. Or you don't have any at all outside the ones that come into your lives as friends and grow into being family. I am sure if adoption came into question....and you were okay with it...I'm sure we would both pick you. I know I don't want to relose what little family I have so soon after having it again. Real family isn't flesh and bones after all...its those who come into your life and stay by your side through good, bad and everything in between."

He let out a sheepish look as he probably sounded like a hallmark card. He looked concerned about the old woman and stood up when instructed to do so. He didn't want to cause Sato any trouble. As well as he was following the others example. Moving closer and hugged Sato to him. Just a quick and gentle hug but he hoped it showed that he would protect him. Jason he knew would and had protected Sato. Sato being there too. Letting go slowly and pulled away as he smiled at him.

"There won't ever be an end to your time here. Your place in Jasons, and mine, life Sato. Only if you want to go will that change. Until then...if you want to stay here and continue life at this school and with us...I know Jason will help you do that. As will I. I won't let anyone take you away from us. If anyone scares you or threatens you...I'll beat them up. You will have the chance to find love and enjoy life the way you want. Not the way anyone else wants. I know Jason will help you stay and do that too."

He said mostly sure of these things and from what he had heard from both Sato and Jason....he was justified in saying this. He moved with Sato and walked to wherever the other felt they should go. Not saying another word as he hoped that Sato felt better and at ease again. Sato was the second coolest guy he knew. He was worried about something or someone that could take that happy and energetic nature the other had around Jason away. How excited the other was around horses.

"Which way should we go Sato? I'm moving. I can do it. I have the support of you and Jason. I can do anything with guys like you in my life. Even be someone and do something. The same goes for you...you have Jason and Me in your life. You can do and become anything."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:18 am
OoC
Ehm guys this class is starting now, so please take your RP here: Princeton Stables sweatdrop There will no longer be out of class RP here, class only. But that is why I made the Princeton Stables so people can still RP in the stables without being in class.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Blue and purple kimono
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: No one yet
Where: Stables/Equestrian Class. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It didn't take Jican long to reach the academy. After all that was the whole point of how the mansion and the academy were placed in each other's vicinity. Once he arrived at the stables he looked around real quick to see if anything was out of place, like every morning, and then started his routine of taking out the horses that his students had chosen for their lessons. Today it would be about mucking the stables and if they had time left, some beginner riding lessons. Jican first helped his staff taking care of the other horses. Since they wouldn't be in the students their care. Once that was done, Jican went and brought the horses out to be ready when students came in for their lessons. He petted them all for a moment, not wanting to favor one over the other and than leaned back against the fence waiting for people to join class. The kitsune looked forward to taking them out for a ride, but for now with basic lessons of care, that might be a bit still. He smiled contently as he looked over the area to keep an eye on students coming in.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

-

-

-

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:43 am
User Image

Sato tilt his head slightly not expecting the other to agree to the cute little brother thing. He didn't mind it, with these two as family seemed a better than the family he is related to. "I would be okay with adoption since I personally know the two people" he said of his approval to being adopted by John and Jason. "What about the family that died before you were, but they did intend to be there, but they're dead?" he asked him. "I will keep you update on my situation at a later date" he said during the quick hug. "Not really my choice in the matter with me being a minor and long ways to be considered an adult by the law. Like when a kid's parents get divorce, most of the time they don't have a voice in which parent they primarily live with. For now I will keep to my strategy of what I can do myself. I believe in what you say about you two helping and I may call on that help in the future" he explained to him. "Just following me is fine, John" he said as he led the way to the outskirts of the stables to get to the front. He stops once they got there to wait for the teacher to show up to teach class, and wondered what the teacher will be like and hoping he will be as friendly as the last one.
Hesitantly waves to teacher as soon as he sees him feeling a little nervous now. "H-hi, we're here for class" he said once he was within five feet of the teacher. "I was taking the class with the previous teacher and was partnered up with a pinto mare I named Butterscotch who one of the horses in your care, sir" he informs him.
TimeKeys
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 am
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

OOC: (((..........

please do not wait on me. John will mostly be listening as he is still recovering from waking from his coma. smile

I'll type his response to genka and any from Kaiten when return along, with others on forums between project

Also I have a lot of art projects to work on when home monday so don't want to hold you both up for a post since didn't have time to do it before left to families))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:56 pm
OoC
Alright

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: No one yet
Where: Mansion|Dining room ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican had turned around for a moment as the horse next to him was getting a little impatient. The fox demon had turned to pet it and calm it a little. While he was petting the horse gently, his ears twitched a bit when he heard the voice coming from a little off the stables and he turned his head to look into the direction it came from. The owner of the voice seemed to be a half bunny, much like he looked like half fox. Jican turned fully and smiled a bit giving a wave back. Though the part about a mare called Butterscotch threw him off a bit. "Butterscotch? All these horses have come from my stables to begin with. I hand raised many of them and none is called like that.But when I heard the teacher had suddenly left without an explanation I decided to teach myself, I was looking for something to do with the knowledge anyway." he spoke and chuckled a bit. "I would definitely not have allowed any renaming either. But it's possible one or two were brought here without a name when they were just old enough to be trained and ridden." he said as he tapped his chin in thought a bit. He couldn't really remember any such horse from the top of his head in recent years, but he had so many. She could have been one with pending name to let a student pick. "Well, if you are talking about a horse that still needed a name and named her, go ahead and look her up. I doubt you need an introduction lesson then. The name Butterscotch should be on her stable door." he finally said and smiled a bit.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image

Sato rubs his thumbs against the palms of his hands to steady his nerves. Ears slouched some as hope in reuniting with the horse from the old class wavered a lot. "The name wasn't official like on paper or anything like that" he said because the class didn't last long enough for it to happen. "Guess there is a chance she got brought here. I should probably refrain from getting attached if I don't encounter here" he thought biting his bottom lip for a second. Glances at the stables, "Okay. I guess I don't...I mean I was only taught about grooming. You two methods of teaching are most likely to be different" he replied.
TimeKeys
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

OOC: (((..........
Hello everyone. I'm home again. I'll be working on rp between Art Projects. Sorry for the unexpected unavailability. Was supposed to come home sometime Monday but my mother asked me to please stay another day to help out with the animals and so my brother had some company while she worked in a different city than normal. That way she wouldn't worry.))

User Image John Doe listened to his bunny friend that he already felt this intense need to protect. Not just because he wanted to, though that was a big reason, but because of how much the other had done for him. As well as more importantly...for Jason over the time. He was trying to process the fact the other was fearing death. Right now he listened as he was still trying to process all of this. He knew one thing and only one thing for sure. Jason...would never let anything happen to Sato. He meant too much to the man.

"No matter what happens...you won't be tackling any of these trials or struggles on your own. You have too much importance to the people in your life. No matter what...or who...you won't have to face the future with fear or doubt or hesitation. That is all I can really say. I just have a feeling in my gut....that your not going to have to leave here and our little family network will be together forever and always. One day it will include someone who loves you and is another member of that family. No matter what struggle comes up...we'll be there for each other."

He responded after a minute. Falling silent and following Sato when the sound of someone else had the other male leading him elsewhere. He stayed silent as he rubbed his temples. He was going to try and do this. Even if he felt like he didn't need to be a student his mind needed it. The stimulation might trigger things. Might help things come back to him faster. He wasn't sure if anything here would trigger it. For a brief moment he had a flash of a red bard and a sunny day. It was gone as quickly as it arrived. Waving to the professor who arrived and just stayed close to Sato.

Soon after the teacher walked in. He seemed to be far different from the teacher that Sato had previously fore-mentioned on numerous occasions. Sticking to the shadows, even as he followed Sato, hoping the ringing in his ears and the stars before his eyes would cease soon. Even so, as he leaned against a wall just a foot and a half behind Sato, he paid attention to the conversation between Sato...and the man. The man was apparently the professor who in the time he had been stuck in a coma...replaced the former instructor on Horse stuff. Rubbing his temples a bit more.

"Excuse me...Sensei...do you mind if I sit down? If its okay...where can I sit down"

He called out in a faraway sounding tone. His brain was a bit in and out of focus right now. Falling silent as he continued hearing the professor who had a kind tone talking with Sato despite how they sounded faraway at the moment. His vision blacking out for a second before it started coming back in. The high pitch ringing in his ears was intense in volume but slowly clearing as well. He thought he heard Butterscotch mentioned a time or two but couldn't make out for sure. His vision clearing and he noticed that the professor.....had really long hair. Almost Rapunzel long. Or maybe that was just his wonky vision at the moment.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Sato, John
Where: Equestrian Care Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican was quiet for a moment as he looked at the small male before him. There had been a few occasions where the horse had been unnamed. It was rare for them not to be named by Jican at birth, but it happened that he didn't really know what to name the new arrival, so he allowed the first student to pick them to name them. It helped for when he was stuck, the horse could get used to their name at an early age still and students were happy to name a horse. So it was all in all a win, win, win situation. It didn't take long for the kitsune's gaze to find the longer male as they waved at him. Jican smiled and waved back before his attention went back to the bunny boy as they spoke again.

"Well, if you give me your name first, we can then talk." he replied, gently reminding the boy they never even introduced themselves to the teacher before they asked about the mare. He was going to ask the other as well, but they seemed a little unsteady, so when they asked to be allowed to sit anywhere he nodded. "You can sit wherever you want, just make sure you don't sit to close to the horses that are bound out here or they might accidentally injure you." he replied and advised in the same sentence. "It sounds like the mare you are talking about might be one of the few that I brought to Princeton without naming them. Sometimes I just can't come up with a name and I let the teacher know they can let the student who first picks them give them a name.

So you should be able to find her by looking at the nameplates on the stable doors."
                                          he said then, looking back at Sato and giving him another calm smile. It would seem word was spreading that this class was making a comeback, that was really good. Jican looked forward to teaching them all. "Be gentle with them and they will remember you as a kind hand and look you up when they can. More so though, each and every one of these horses are my precious treasures." he added and gave a small wink. He would always protect his horses, but here on Princeton it wasn't really necessary. They were all treated very well which made Jican happy. "Go ahead and find her, then bring her here." he said, giving the boy permission to find Butterscotch and lead her here.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image

Sato looks down for a second before speaking, "Its Sato" he responded. "And yours, sir?" he asked the teacher. "From the looks of it I'm guessing he is half fox" he thought. He looked to John after he asked the teacher if sit down and where which would be the second time today while they have been out here. Had a expression of concern for John's health and placed a hand one of his arms. "Guess you may have overexerted yourself. You did just got out of the hospital not too long ago. I will check on you in a while" he said to him then removed his hand from his arm. Tug on his straps on his bag some then looks at the teacher with one ear slanting over to one side, "Of course, I would want them to do the same to me. I will go now" he said walking off to the stables to look at the nameplates.
Kaiten Jiron
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 pm
Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

OOC: (((..........))

User Image John Doe rubbed his temples and tried to focus on what the other two were saying. His focus was coming in and out still but his ears were finally done ringing. What were they saying? At first he was understanding it then it seemed like it was muted. The dizzying type incident was slowly starting to clear up fully. Using his ears and mind to focus on the verbal exchange between the professor and Sato. Trying to focus on things about horses. Horses and names of horses and this man apparently brought many of them? That was a lot of horses to herd. Wait...did one herd horses? He didn't know. Go figure. More things he doesn't know if its not Jason and some Sato related or flickering. Blinking a bit and looked up at the teacher.

"Thank you sir. Much appreciated."

He fell silent and went to walk to find somewhere to sit when he felt Sato's hand on his arm. Smiling at the other kindly. Putting his hand on Sato's reassuringly. He didn't want the other to not enjoy himself. Also thanking him for his concern. He nodded his head in agreement as he moved around trying to find somewhere to sit down. Finding a pile of hay and dropped onto it. Seemed a place to sit. No horses around.

"You are probably right Sato. We did a lot of walking but it was worth it. Haven't done a lot of walking being in the coma all that time. I'll be fine right here. You enjoy time with the horses and good luck finding Butterscotch. As for my name Professor...I don't rightly know. They called me John Doe at the hospital so that is what I'm going by. John."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 am
OoC
Sorry I take some time nowadays. I'm on new allergy pills and they are kicking my arse.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Sato and John
Where: Equestrian Study Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"My name is Jican Wildshadow. Call me Mr. Wildshadow or Jican, but please don't call me Sir." he replied calmly in a gentle voice and chuckled. The kitsune smiled a little as he watched Sato walk off to get Butterscotch. It was good to see that one of his students already was clearly fond of their horse for the year. He wasn't sure about some that had been in class, with the exception of Kana. As he saw John went to a spot aside the teacher nodded to him and gave him a smile. That place was safe enough for both the male and the horses, yet he was close enough to still engage in conversation of they wished. At least till class would start. He was a little surprised to hear the other say their name as he had yet to get to asking them, but it didn't matter. It was easier to know how to call someone. "John it is. Welcome and feel free to observe the class if you want." Jican said, seeing John had entered with Sato. He could wait here for them, as long as they didn't interrupt class once it started.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 am
User Image

Sato kept in mind to call the teacher Jican since he is used to saying adults first names at this school. After entering the stable, he looked through each nameplate individually and sort of holding his breath. Let it all out in a rush of air when he saw the name Butterscotch. "Is that really you, Butterscotch?" he asked the pinto horse and greeted with a nuzzle to the side of his face. He giggles a little in delight of the reunion with the horse he was looking for. Grabbed the bridle and put it on her with the help of the stool, this was his first leading a horse from the stables, but Butterscotch was cooperative as she was led to the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Sato and John
Where: Equestrian Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The kitsune secured a few looser horses some more to the beam as he waited for the boy to return. So far he had only seen Sato and John today. He would make sure to make a note of that, as it would help him with coming up with a class schedule. As much as he loved to teach about horses, he would always like some free days in between as well. His ear twitched a bit when he heard hoof beats coming closer and he turned to look, though he already expected to see Sato come in with the pinto. A smile came over his lips when he saw them and he nodded. "I see you found her. Good, good. Then you can tie her to this beam with the others and we can get to brushing them. I don't think the other students will join us today." he said and chuckled a bit. "I guess that makes me your private teacher for today." he added and winked a bit, before he walked off to come back a bit later with two boxes of brushes for taking care of the horses. He also beckoned a few of the stable boys to come join them so they could take care of the other horses and their stables. Since it would seem only Sato and him would be taking care of them today. Not that the kitsune minded. Perhaps they would have time left to go for a ride. John seemed unstable for it, but maybe a calm horse would help with that.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Classrooms