Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 am
User Image

Kana begins to smile when he had received a nod from Jican. "All the more worth going through this voluntarily" he thought. He looked to Orion, being on a horse wasn't something he could imagine himself doing today. He watched Jican doing the brushing demonstration with the horse. "That much closeness" he thought cringing a little then gulps as quietly as possible. He takes a breath then started with his horse. Dana was cooperative and he doesn't think he was mistaken to believe that she was encouraging during the process or it could be his imagination.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 am
User Image

User Image

"Well done Kana." he said, proud of his friend for continueing. The Kitsune had kept an eye on Kana for a moment, to see how he would deal with being so close to what he feared while brushing, but when he heard Orion call out about his horse he twitched his ears a bit and turned to look at Orion. He looked at the stallion and his student's brush tilting his head slightly. "Where did you try to brush him with that?" he then asked calmly.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:24 am
User Image

Kana felt happy to be succeeding in these lessons thus far especially with the praising he gets from the teacher. Spurred on to try his best along with the patience of the horse he is training with. Keeping his eyes on his own horse, Dana when something happens with Orion, he continued on brush.
Quote:
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 am
User Image

User Image

((OoC: Guess kimi won't reply anymore, been over a month....))

Jican smiled and nodded to Kana. When he walked passed him to check the horse, as he did with all his students, he whispered to him quietly. "Well done, Kana. You can be proud." He didn't linger however as he had to keep track of the entire class. When he confirmed everyone had set their horses up well, he walked back to his horse of the day and looked back at the class. "Well done everyone. Next is how to saddle your horse so you can ride them. But the riding itself will be for tomorrow. When we'll make a ride through the mountain trails." he spoke and then, confident they could keep up now, he saddled his horse in front of them and explained every step he made so they could copy it from him.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

"Would be a miracle if such words came from Kiyoshi though" Kana thought after hearing the teacher's praise. "Thanks" he replied calmly then looks back to Dana. He hopes he will come to like this class sometime in the future, but for now he is keeping that hope to himself. "Great something to be panicking about tomorrow" he thought sarcastically then sighs a little as he listens to the explanation of how to put the saddle on the horse. Grabbing one that matches the color of the harness. Held his breath in an attempt to control his shakiness while he straps the saddle on Dana.
((OOC: Okay. My other character, Sato is going to this class is one step closer to getting there, now he is on campus and maybe bringing along a guest to Jican's next class.))
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 am
User Image

User Image

((Sounds good smile ))

Jican smiled when Kana thanked him and then went to look at the other students that were saddling their horses. Everything seemed to go well so far. The Kitsune did notice the shaking of Kana, but Dana seemed to be non-bothered by it, as she was trained. After checking up with how the saddling was going, Jican made a round to check about the tightness of the saddles, giving gentle tugs on them to see if they moved. Dana's gave way a little bit but that was why this class was an introduction. "A little tighter to avoid the saddle slipping off, but you're doing fine." he said calmly as he tightened the saddle a bit more and smiled. Of course Dana disagreed, be it ever so slightly, as many horses did but nothing major. It was nothing unusual for first-time saddlers to not tighten the saddle correctly, with dire consequences, so the teacher made sure his students knew exactly how. When he was done he petted the horse on her neck and all was fine again with her.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Kana appreciated Dana's reaction to what he was doing. "Good thing this is a beginner's class" he thought in relief. He nods to the tip about how tight saddles should be. He would keep it in mind and his fear will make sure he won't forget.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune looked around at the class and noted that everyone seemed to be doing alright at this bit. With a calm smile, Jican nodded and looked at the class in a whole. "This will conclude our beginning class of how to take care of your horse. And with that I say class dismissed." he said but he also raised his hand in a wait motion before everyone would scramble. "However before everyone hastens to run away from class and enjoy some free time, I want to note that I am going for a ride myself and everyone that feels confident enough to join me, is free to do so. Your horses are all set by you all already after all. That said it is your choice really. Enjoy your free time which hasn't been used for this class, or join me in a ride around the nearby areas." he added and chuckled before he mounted the horse he had saddled as an example.

He didn't ride away yet however, after all he was waiting for anyone willing to join so they could ride together as it wouldn't be responsible to let the students ride alone and the horses were his charge. A few students followed his example and also mounted their horse, clearly done it before and overjoyed they could actually ride. Some others chose the free time and waved before leaving. Jican waved as they went and then motioned over a few of the stable boys who took the horses to the stables of those that left for a well deserved meal and rest.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

Kana shoulders slumped in relief when he hears that class is dismissed. He gulps at the offer knowing he has reached his limit in his contact with his own horse for the day. "I'm sure I would puke if I push myself any further" he thought. "See you another day, Dana" he said before letting a stable boy take the horse back to the stables. Collected his bag then went to look around before the school day is over for him. [exit]
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:15 am
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled softly when he saw his friend decide he had enough and left Dana to a stable boy. It was good to push your limits or you'd never grow but Kana had been wise to decline this ride if he felt he couldn't. "Alright see you at home." he said and then turned to the students that had decided to join the ride and nodded before leading them into the forest for the rest of the afternoon. Though he would make sure they were back before night fell, for obvious reasons.

[EXIT]

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
"You could have eaten on the way here" Sato said after John Doe had rushed after him. Takes a deep breath and exhales slowly to calm himself as much as possible as he led the way to the stables. Didn't think it would be a good idea to be anxious around horses. "Sure you want to continue to use that name instead of your old one?" he asked the other and looked at him.
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:01 am
Genkawolf

OOC: ((( smile ))

]User Image John Doe looked at the other as he chewed and swallowed it. Licking his fingers clean and walked after Sato. Moving to walk beside him. Tapping his chin thoughtfully as he cupped it and laughed. Nodding his head in agreement and gave a sheepish grin indicating he totally hadn't realized nor thought of that. Not until Sato pointed it out. Letting out an eh heh type sound as he rubbed the back of his head before giving Sato a thumbs up and a warm smile.

"You make a good point Sato. Although...that isn't the point...er...I mean that isn't the reason why I rushed after you. It was because...well...uh...."

He said honestly and tried to figure out how to phrase what he was going to say for a moment. His left hand moving as rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. His eyes looking down towards the ground before he finally looked up and spoke to the other as he followed him away from the cafeteria. Trying but failing to recall anything. Instead of immediately answering the puzzling question that Sato pondered at the end, or thinking on it just yet, he continued on with what he had been about to say. Lowering his hand.

"Well..you see...Sato. Outside of Jason and memories of times with him...you are the only one who I feel familiar and any connection to. Even as I looked around the cafeteria...well I felt this sense of dejavu and like I been here before, for a very long time, yet I couldn't place it or anything else. Its all blank."

He coughed a moment and gave Sato an small smile. Laughing as he rubbed the back of his neck again for a moment. Taking a breath.

"So that is why I would rather spend time with my friend Sato...and listen to you talk about anything and everything. Or draw....than sit and eat alone. Or rush after you as you seem like you are interesting and smart...plus you know a lot about horses. You clearly having some great athletic skills. Basketball...right? That thing you did in the cafeteria? "

He tried to remember his name before looking at Sato with a grin. Finally responding to the others question.

"I thought over your question...even if I knew my old name, which I don't, this new name means clean slate. New name, new beginning, new chance at life. I think I will stick with John...if that is alright with you."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 am
User Image
Sato looked to the other male when he heard the laugh and witnessed an arsenal of expressions and sounds from him. Looked at him confused by his response of him having a point, but not being the point. Looked away occasionally to look at the signs to make sure they were going in the right direction and taking the right turns to get to the stables. "You were a student of the school so its not surprising you would that way at the cafeteria. I've been a student for about a week or so" he replied.
His hands clenched into his fists, "As connection you speak, it was because..." he pauses a moment find the courage to continue on with what he was trying to say. "Because I allowed you possess to me so you could communicate with Jason a few days ago after your accident. A connection like that doesn't disappear so easily. Friendship just gives it a different meaning and I don't mind since you aren't a bad person to be around. Just one of those unusual how we became friends stories" he explained and exhaled heavily.
Eyebrows furrowed for a few seconds, "Only interesting about me is the amount of fears I carry around for so long. I don't know much about horses hence why I was taking a beginner class to the one we're going to. My athletic skills really isn't that great, with practice anyone could have done what I did. No need to sing praises about me to me, its kind of embarrassing" he said and laughs a little.
His ears could pick up the sounds of hooves not too far away. "I know your old name is, but since you said all that I will keep it to myself. As long as its just John and a different last name because Doe reminds me of female deer and how people use their species for decorations, but that the decision is up to you. Happy for you two have another chance to be together" he said and reached over to pat him on the back a couples of times. He would go for the shoulders, but his heights prevents that and thought jumping would to do that would look ridiculous.
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 am
Genkawolf

OOC: (((..........))

]User Image John Doe rubbed the back of his neck lightly. He glanced to Sato to see the other looking at him in confusion. He was probably confusing himself too. There wasn't any way he could probably explain any of his answers. He also couldn't explain why the fact being told he was a student of the school made him feel it was true yet foreign also. He couldn't place anything. Memories like that seemed to elude him. He fell silent and continued walking and listened to Sato silently. Glancing to him now and then while trying his hardest not to come off like staring at any point. He smiled softly as if what he understood was right...the other agreed to friends. Had really cool powers and was more than just a cute little bunny boy.

That said...he had to wonder why this accident comment made him want to throw up. What about it seemed wrong. He just wasn't sure about much but some topics or subjects made him have this ill almost sinking sensation in the pit of his stomach. He listened curiously and with genuine interest in learning more about Sato. He looked at the area ahead of them. Hearing why the other was taking a beginner class and how the others skills weren't that great. He shook his head as he couldn't argue if anyone could or couldn't do what Sato had done.

"Friendships can last the ages. Horses are just bigger beasts and mammals than domesticated ones right? Animals have a good sense about who are good people so maybe the reason your great with horses is they can tell what a great person you are. That your a kind and good soul. You also have more skills in sports than you give yourself credit for. I'm not singing praises...just stating facts. Wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable so I'll try and reel it in."

He responded softly as he flushed. Rubbing his arm as he was a little embarrassed he'd come off as singing praises. Not saying anything else for a minute but just smiled. Hearing the sound of the hooves and lifted his head curiously. Smiling gratefully at Sato as he looked at the other and laughed a bit. He could see how Doe as a last name could confuse someone. He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned. Blushing as red as his hair as his thoughts went to Jason again. Nodding his head in agreement.

"I'll talk to Jason about it later. I'm happy too. The thing that makes it more perfect is not only do I get that chance...your going to be there too. I feel like this day couldn't get any better. Except maybe if...I am not completely inadequate or incapable of riding a horse."

he said with a laugh and then calmed down. He didn't mind the pat on the back. The sentiment was received and it was almost familial as well as the meaning behind the words well conveyed.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:58 am
User Image
Sato was hoping that it is true about friendships lasting for age because that would be he won't be forgotten about easily.Rabbit ears lowered some, "Which makes me a perfect target for the living and the dead to take advantage of me. Sure horses just pity me or think I'm harmless because I'm so small defenseless?" he asked frowning. Ears raised back up again along with an eyebrow. "As long as I'm not in the way. You plan on trying to ride a horse, John?" he asked him. He stops once they reached the stables then listens around for someone like an adult or another student.
TimeKeys

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces