Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

Orion smiles and bows at Jican as he pets the horses. he then come across another male student arriving the scene. he smirks as he reads into the boys past and looks away. he could not resist the temptations but he sees all things bad.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 am
User Image

Kana didn't think he could handle anymore food with how he was feeling about class now. Taking will power to keep from upchucking his earlier meal. He moves to sit next to the blanket and glances at the other male then he stares up at the sky.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:38 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled to Orion after he finished his lunch and nodded to Kana as he came closer and sat down. Jican was quite proud of his friend that he managed to get this whole way already but he didn't put it to words. The least he wanted was to embarrass Kana in front of someone else. Though he was quiet, Jican knew he was actively here. After a while he got up and stretched. "Very well, I think it is time to start with the class, or you all might be late for the next." Jican chuckled softly as he turned to the horses. By now they were all due again for basic care as Jican himself always did it three times a day, except for the stables as they were good with once a day, however it would still be part of class.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

My Character List, click names for in-depth profile!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:45 am
User Image

Kana did some cloud watching until hearing his kitsune friend speak. "I don't have any other classes left so its fine with me" he said to the teacher. Kept his eyes away from the direction of the horses debilitating avoiding looking at them.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

((Not sure what keeps kimi so I will just move on so we don't get stuck.))

Jican smiled a bit when he heard his friend Kana about classes and nodded to him. "That is the spirit I like to see. The horses also feel it if you are less rushed and in turn will not act as antsy and anxious." That said, the Kitsune knew now of Kana's fear of horses and he felt for his friend to be put in this class either way. But he couldn't really make separate classes for them. "First things first is picking a horse you want to work with. This will be your horse for the duration of your classes in Equestrian Studies." As he spoke, the Kitsune walked to the wooden set up where one would tie the horses. It had several halters to choose from as well. "Over here you see several colors in halters, pick whichever caught your fancy and then choose a horse you like. Once we got that set, we'll move on to the next part of this first class which is an introduction between you and your horse."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:47 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

Orion blinks but still heard what Jican says about being late for the next class. he gets up and dust dirt off his shirt. "Sorry about that. I got starstruck in my own thoughts." he said as he went to the stables and saw many different horses. he recalled there is plenty of harness for each horse and introduction with your horse of choosing.

so he pick out a peculiar one. a brown horse with off blonde ponytail hair and he picks up a black harness with stars on it. he really did not care about the style of a harness but treating the horse right.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply.)

Qukohya Lhilei

Genakwolf

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:36 am
User Image

Kana blinked then looked over to Jican with a hopeful expression on his face about being right about the horses' behavior. "Really hope that goes well for my sake" he thought hearing about picking out a horse for the class. Hesitantly looks over to halters while listening to the teacher talk. "Ah, introductions. The very thing that makes class nerve wrecking to me" he thought. He takes a deep breath, regretting it then he let it out slowly ready to look over the horses.
Didn't pay much mind to the other student as he walked closer to the stables. He looked them, keeping calm as he walks by them. White mare horse with dusty brown spot and brown mane reminded him of himself in someway and decided to with that one and the blue harness.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:34 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune leaned back for a moment as he watched his students pick their horses after nodding encouragingly to Kana. All the horses were generally calm mannered here so he shouldn't have a problem unless something spooked the horses and they weren't easy to spook. Once they were well on the way with the horses he grabbed his own halter and picked a random horse for this lesson himself. He walked with the horse back to where he was standing earlier, without halter still as the horse just followed him. When they both had chosen their horse, Jican smiled. "Very good. I see you both picked one. Their name can be read on their name plate on the stable door."

The teacher then moved his horse so they could see what he did. "Now it is time to open the stable door and put their halter on. It's important to take your time. Let them smell you, get to know you a little before you throw the halter around their heads." The horses wouldn't act up if they didn't but it was better for horse and rider both if they were acquainted a little before doing anything. Jican placed the halter around the horse's head, since they already knew him well. And showed how it was done.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

Professor Jican was very much please with the students choosing their horses. he also instructed to find their horse name on the stable doors and get to know the first. so Orion went to the stable door and scroll down to the second to last horse. he took note of the horse name and then he embraces his horse steadily. as he bows to it and said its Name "Sir Lancelot, nice to meet you. I am your rider Orion Kwellings.."

the cat familiar boy gesture to the horse as he waits for the horse to respond. the horse puff out a sound and Orion gets up, rubbing the horse forehead. "Lancelot, will you let me ride you and be your buddy?"
he said in a soft angelic voice as the horse nod its head for Orion, he smiles and places the harness on Lancelot. then slowly walks the horse out of its stable into the opening grass.

"Your such a gentle horse and I believe you run beautiful." he comment on the horse performance.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genakwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:49 am
User Image

Kana mentally pats himself on the back for lasting this far. Now for the introduction with the horse, Dana. He listened about the introduction procedure and it reminded him of something you do with a dog when first meeting it before petting them. Waits a moment then with the halter in his hand headed over to the stable stall the horse he picked in. Reads the name plate, "H-hello, Dana" he stuttered a little at first. He holds his hands out for the horse to smell and it was the only body part he was allowing it to get close to for now. He flinches when he felt the hot air from the horse's nose on his hand. Resisted overacting by cowering in the corner then lowers his hand back to his side. "Nothing personal, I just have a terrible fear towards your species" he said to the horse. Some part of him assumed the horse would understand what he was saying. He went on to putting on the halter then walks alongside Dana out of the stable.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

Once he was done with his own horse to put the halter on, Jican had turned around and looked at his two students as they got to know their horse they picked. The one he picked himself was also looking at them curiously with his ears forward and literally over Jican's shoulder. The Kitsune in turn stood with his back against the horse, though he didn't lean in to much not wanting to use the poor animal as a support beam.

His ears twitched slightly as he watched them and a gentle smile played over his lips when he saw how Kana managed to ignore his fear for the horse and also came out of the stable with the horse next to him. It was already closer than his friend had allowed Ivy to be.
"Well done, both of you." He gave Kana a gentle nod not wanting to openly speak of his fear. That was for Kana alone to share to whomever he preferred. Jican quickly walked by the horses to see how the halter was put on and as expected both were put as they should.

Since they had brought the horses to the beam he stood at as he instructed, Jican took the rope of his own horse and turned with his back to the animal, facing his side to the beam.
"Okay the next part is quite simple but just as important. Tying your horse to the beam correctly, so they won't accidentally pull free. Our horses are well trained and won't run that easily, but they, too, love to run around free sometimes.

We let them in the grassy field you see next to the stables, but since we would need you to pick your horse, we had them all stalled still."
The Kitsune motioned to one of the staff of the school that had joined them and as the man turned to bring the other horses to the field where they usually stayed, Jican turned back to the class and smiled. "Alright, to return to the class, I'll show you step by step how to tie your horse easily yet securely to the beam so you can brush it." Jican made a loop with the lead and tied it around the beam to a quick release knot slowly, so they could see what he was doing.

"This knot is often used to tie a horse cause if you pull the other end.." The teacher took a hold of the other end and pulled it, causing the knot to untie itself so they could see before he tied the knot anew. "Give it a try with your own horses." Jican smiled and once more stood back to let them try for themselves and watch over it as he gently petted his horse's neck over his shoulder..

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:03 am
User Image

Kana smiles a little at the nod he received from the teacher and gained some confidence. Listens intently on what they are going to do next. He does his first attempt at the knot and fails miserable. "Come on, Kana. You can do this, just try it again" he encourages himself to make another attempt in his thoughts. He succeeds this time, "I did it..." he said quietly almost forgetting where he was until he looked at Dana then looks away.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 pm
kimi23loveheart
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

after the demonstration,Orion made a loop and tie it on the horse beam. He made sure it's tight and then pet the horse head gently. He hopes on the horse and talk to him. "Don't fear the rope,i am your friend.."He said as he sing beautiful in the horse ear./color]

Qukohya Lhilei

Genakwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 am
User Image

User Image

Jican was watching calmly, since Orion seemed to have worked with horses before he didn't really notice anything special about the tie up, but knowing his friend Kana was scared of horses and to accomplish such a feat made him smile and he nodded to Kana. "Well done, both of you. But get off the horse Orion, I didn't say you could sit on her already, please stick to the class schedule." No one should get on the horses that quickly, sure they were well trained and quite tame, but it was poor conduct towards the horse. He had sounded calm enough still, but his horses were his everything. With a gentle pat on his stallion he walked to the grooming kit.

"First of all, after mucking out the stables which as you can see have already been done, is to groom the horse to help their coat shine. A shining coat is a healthy coat. Whether you do their hooves first or their coat doesn't matter, but the order of brushing does, so let's start with that." Jican turned so they could see what he was doing and started to brush the horse as an example that they could follow. First brushing in a circular movement with one brush, before brushing them like one would their own hair but with a different brush.

"Don't be afraid to put some pressure on the brushing. You won't hurt them, in fact brush to lightly and you won't get all the sand out of the coat which can start to irritate them. After that you can use the soft brush to brush their head, carefully there, and the comb to groom their manes and tail. Go ahead and try it on your horse." After giving them that free range to start grooming their horse, naturally he finished his own horse as well, for the duration of the class, this horse would be under his care solely, unlike the ones for his students that would be for the entire semester. All the horses knew him anyway.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:14 pm
kimi23loveheart
kimi23loveheart
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

Orion nods at master jican. As he gets off the horse and grabs the hard bristle brush to maintain the horse coat. He listens and remember the instructions about brush the coat in a circular motion. He started to brushing Lancelot but he had moved away from Orion."Lancelot please be still." He said as he grabs the horse head and start to brushing him around its forehead. Lancelot still resist to be brush as he moves up and made Orion drop his brush.

"I was gentle with his coat but he seems disturbed professor." Orion cried out to Master hi can.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genakwolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas