Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Outside Stadium Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

Ding! Ding! Ding! Take a break from the tournament and play some games! Who know, you might get lucky!

Note: This thread is tied to the Pokemon Prize Lottery thread and used for rping purpose only. For those who've made rp posts in the game thread, please continue any conversation among characters over here. Sorry for any inconvenice, and thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:18 am
User Image
User Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar yawned lightly, as she ran a hand through her hair. It was nice that not many people were here, and she assumed it was because they were all in arena watching the battle tournament. She didn't know anyone that she was willing to go and watch so she stayed behind and slept in. Not like anyone would care, she was pretty sure everyone disliked her... well except for Alana and that Hisaki kid. Speaking of that annoying boy, it seemed like he just vanished out of thin air. It was stranger, but it wasn't like she'd lose sleep over it. She shrugged at the thought, and continued to walk forwards. She noticed the boy from before, and she raised a brow. It was the boy that she tried to give the Shaymin too from the bulls-eye game. She shrugged, and went on her way as she approached the booth. She spoke with the person in charge and was given three tickets. Once the rules were explained, she went right into it and began to play the game. So she used three tickets before placing the rest safely away.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Please keep in Mind that I've moved Skylar's entry post over to this thread. The post itself has not been deleted in the rolling topic of the lottery thread though ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Imagex0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class
▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 User Image x1

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 am
DJ Double B
Sorry for the double quote, but they made a RP area for the lottery so I moved my post over here so it's easier. Hope you don't mind ^^"

User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x12 II ▫Key-Items: User Image II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray stared at the three tickets in his hands, it was now or never. So he handed on ticket over and waited to see what color ball he'd get. When he was greeted with a white one, he blinked. The worked there apologized and told him he won nothing. Well guess luck just wasn't on his side this time. At least that's what he originally thought. At first he was hesitant about even trying again, clearly he wouldn't win anything. However, despite this he fished out another ticket. However, this time he got a Blue ball. The man whistled, and told him he won a Charizard Plushie. He blinked, as he was handed the prize. He held it, before shrugging and digging out one more ticket. Maybe he'd win one of the top prizes? He laughed, no way right? Wrong. As Ray and the worker watched the ball fall down they both had their jaws dropped. A platinum ball, he had actually gotten the best prize. He gulped, as the man cried out in shock. He rubbed his arm as the man at the booth patted his back and congratulated him. He took a ticket that promised him any plush and 6 berries that are available from the prize list. He wasn't sure what he was going to get just yet, so he decided to wait.

It was then that he heard a voice behind him, and he jumped alarmed. He tensed, and blushed embarrassed as he noticed a girl ask him if he was good at this sort of thing. He looked at the ground before fiddling with his fingers "uh... well er... I wouldn't say good so much as uh... lucky?" he said, laughing awkwardly. He hadn't seen this girl around before, or at least he never noticed her before. She seemed nice though. He bit the inside of his cheek as she stood next to him and offered the booth owner her own tickets. He watched curiously "m... maybe you'll win something good too?" he said softly, shrinking back a bit.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 User Image x1 User Image x1 ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The boy claimed it was all luck, but Ava shrugged. "I guess. Lucky and good are kinda the same, maybe?" Lucky was a bit like good in her books. She hoped she'd win something and get lucky too. "We'll see. I hope so!" And with that, she began drawing 3 balls. The first was white, which meant no prize. No luck so far. The second ball was a pretty blue color with a number on it. A Venusaur plushie! Ava wasn't huge on plushies, but she couldn't help but admit that they looked pretty cool. Her third ball was also blue, but this time, she got a Charizard plushie! Her house mascot! The man at the counter congratulated her, handing her the two stuffed animals that she won. She turned back to the boy. "Hey! I got lucky too! Thanks!" Obviously, he passed some of his luck onto her. She put the two plushies into her bag for the time being. She could put them in her room when she got back to school. The boy seemed a little shy, like a mouse, sort of. "I'm Ava, by the way." She smiled, glad some of his luck rubbed off on her. "And you're Ray, right?" She hadn't really talked to him much before, but in the couple months they had been in school, she had seen him around. Heck, weren't they in a class together? She couldn't really remember; Ava usually talked to other people.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SpazzticPanda1311

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 pm
DJ Double B

User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x12 II ▫Key-Items: User Image II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray looked at her as she stated that good and lucky were sort of the same thing. He pursed his lips and thought about it, maybe she was right? After all luck was a pretty good skill to have. He rubbed the back of his head softly "I uh... guess that's true huh" he admitted, a bit embarrassed. He watched as she stated she hoped she'd win something good too. He nodded, watching as the little wheel turned. When a ball fell out, he frowned a bit. It was a white ball, one he's seen twice himself. He felt a bit bad, 'I really hope she wins something, I hope I can offer her some of my so called luck...' he thought, hoping for the best. It was then that the girl used two more tickets and got two blue balls. He blinked, and was happy that she got some good prizes at least. It was then that the girl cheered and stated that he was lucky. However, what really surprised him was when she thanked him. He blinked not sure if he heard her right. Why was she thanking him. He looked at her sheepishly before fiddling with his thumbs "oh... you... you don't have to thank me I er... didn't really do anything" he said softly.

It honestly felt a bit weird to be thanked by someone else when he didn't really do anything. Ray then proceeded to use three more of his own tickets. The first was a white ball, which didn't really surprise him much. As for the second ticket he won yet another plush, this one he could use to decorate his club room with. What did surprise him was actually the last ball. A golden ball rolled out, and he had won yet another top tier prize. He blinked as the man that worked there cried out again, telling him he had the blessing of Arceus on his side. It was a little far fetched, but he took the gold ticket. He turned back towards Ava, as she introduced herself "I uh... guess I am good at this kind of stuff..." he murmured. He was about to tell her his name, but it seemed that she already knew it to some degree.

Again someone else already knew about him, but he didn't know who she was. Guilt crawled up in his chest, was he really that oblivious to those around him? She had to of been a classmate of his, that or she was friends with Marcus or Elijah. His eyes managed to look at the ground again "uh... that's right.. er Ray, Ray Myers is my name but um... I'm sorry, you know of me but er... I don't recognize you" he said embarrassed, as he turned red. He really felt terrible, this was the second time this has happened to him.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 User Image x1 User Image x1 ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:_______

Hovering over a drinking fountain, Xiatian took a deep breath and sighed blissfully. After Round 2 had come to an end, Xiatian decided that she should take a break from watching the tournament and headed straight out of the fully-packed stadium to get some fresh air. It was admittedly hot in there and at some point, she had gotten thirsty. Fong the mienfoo had excused herself and returned back into her pokeball, leaving the pig-tailed girl alone with no one to talk to. But that’s alright! The day so far had been fantastic! She got to watch so many pokemon battles in one day and had learned a few lessons related to battling. She didn’t want to miss Round 3, but she really need to do alittle stretching after sitting in one place for so long. Oh and also a glass of water too. Luckily she found the fountain after exiting the stadium right away.

“Huh? What happening there?” Looking around, her gaze stopped at a small gathering at a booth. There seemed to be something going on that have caught many attention from the kids of her age. Now she was curious as well! Upon reaching the booth, she was given a stack of papers—wait a sec, these are tickets! Soon she was told to stay in line and wait for her turn and the guy made a few gestures toward this small octagon-shaped wooden box. Connecting the dots, she realized she was in front of a booth game. Wow! That reminded her of festivals back at her home town. How nostalgic! When it was finally her turn, she stepped forward, grabbed the lever…and ready, set, spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! Once she was done spinning, she looked down at the handle. Oh great, it’s still intact!

((Result: 11 August))

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Silvano

Heading up to the Lotto booth with Phoebe, Ichiro couldn't believe how many people had made it to the event. Crowds were forming and there was already a line leading up one particular part of the booth were a little wooden octangonal-box was front and center. Right way, the sight of it and all the colours of the streamers that decorated the booth brought a large smile to Ichiro's face. It reminded him of the lotteries that the store in his home town would host every so often. Seeing as this would be an event for the students of Ordell, he already knew the prizes would be great.

Watching Phoebe recall Fireball and Roise, Ichiro decided to do the same. He didn't want his little pokemon to get lost or trampled in the gathering crowds. Once his pokemon were safely back in his bag, Ichiro decided to head on up closer to the booth, making sure to keep his grip on Phoebe's hand. Once the two had made it over to the booth, Ichiro spotted a sign that said each participant would be given 10 tickets, which equated to 10 turns of the handle on the little wooden lotto machine. That was really cool and Ichiro couldn't wait to cash in his tickets for as many tires as they'd allow him. Taking the ten tickets Phoebe had handed him, he smiled cheerfully back at her. "Good luck to you, too, Phoebe." He replied back, hoping they'd be turn out to be big winners.

Following Phoebe over to the next line, he waited behind her as the two slowly moved up to the front. Just before they got there, Ichiro watched in awe as a blond haired girl gave the handle of the wooden lotto machine one mighty spin. The box went round and round in a blur, nearly tilting as it fought to maintain its own balance. The booth attendant looked pale in the face as he watch the device finally spit out a ball, before whirling to a stop. The girl that had given it a spin was full of energy -- and would you believe it, her tactic seemed to pay off as the crowd around her cheered at the shiny ball that had landed in the tray. Had she just won the top prize? "Hey!! Way to go!! That was a really good spin!" Ichiro laughed and cheered for the girl, proud to see that she was a big winner. Personally, he had never met the Charizard before, but he could somewhat recall her being in gym class or something.

Soon enough, it was Phoebe's turn to give the wooden box a spin. "Best of luck Phoebe!" Ichiro cheered from behind her, hoping for the best. Watching his friend, turn the wooden handle, he instinctively held his breath and wished against all odds that she would get the fabled Platinum ball as well. "C'mon, Phoebe, you can do it." He continued to cheer. Though, when the ball landed in the tray beneath the machine, it was pure white and looked like a miniature pokeball. Ichiro stared back at it, before looking over to the booth attendant. Apparently, that wasn't the platinum ball, but instead a dud. "Shoot, hopefully it'll be the next one." The hopeful Salamence then murmured, wishing for the best. But as it turned out, the next two ball to pop out of the machine were identical. "I'm sorry, Phoebe. I was really hoping you'd win the top prize." He told her, feeling down that his friend hadn't managed to win anything. "It's a shame that other girl's luck didn't rub off on us." Though, maybe he'd share the same bad luck as her? Hoping not, Ichiro slowly approached the machine and gave its handle three turns without looking.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Nervous/brave/Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Man, I feel bad for Phoebe. Three tries and nothing. I'll probably end up doing the same xP
                                        Also, I really like Xia's spin and her comment afterwords xD

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

SoundVVave

Xiatian Li

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar

Walking around the stadium grounds was thankfully helping to dry out his clothes. After having got himself somewhat clean off in the bathroom, Silvano was also thankful that he at least didn't feel sticky any more from the cherry soda that was dumped on him. He still couldn't believe the nerve of the girl that had done it to him, but he tried his best not to let it bother him too much. Perhaps heading over the so-called prize lottery would calm his nerves and help get what happened off his mind.

Following after a small group of students, at a safe distance, Silvano soon spotted the booth that had a large sign over-head that clearly displayed the words; Pokemon Prize Lottery!! It seemed to have attracted a lot of attention, as there were already crowds forming around the booth that operated the event. Great... that meant there was the possibility that even more people could mock him. Pushing that pessimistic thought aside, Silvano reluctantly headed closer to the high-traffic area, just so that he could get a better view of the other signs that adorned the setup. From the looks of it, there were a lot of Pokemon plush to be won. It wasn't something he particularly cared about, but maybe the other prizes might have been worthwhile?

Coming to a stop, Silvano stood on his toes to look over the growing crowd in front of him, so that he could read the rules that were posted. But with no luck, too many heads blocked the smaller sign. Great? How was he able to understand the game if he didn't know the rules? Shaking his head, he soon began to look around for someone who looked knowledgeable enough on what was going on. Quickly, he spotted a somewhat familiar face from his battle class. Was that Skylar? It must have been. She seemed to be keeping to herself and had that same stoic look. Though, most notably, she seemed to have a lot of prizes with her; mostly plush Pokemon, one of them ironically a Salamence.

Figuring "why not?" Silvano slowly made his way over to his fellow Salamence, regardless of whether his company would be accepted or not. One thing he had heard, was that Skylar had a penchant for making other students stay far away from her. Silvano wasn't exactly sure why. She looked pretty enough; had a desirable coloured hair, a perfect frame and dark stoic eyes -- she should have had people begging to be her friend. Though, given the way she carried herself, she seemed like the type of person that could handle herself on their own and didn't need help from others. Perhaps the other kids were just misjudging her because they were jealous. Regardless of the reason, Silvano figured it wouldn't hurt to talk to the lone wolf.

"Look likes you did pretty good -- congratulations, Skylar." Silvano nonchalantly spoke up, upon approaching the female Salamence, noting the prizes she had with her. He had no idea that she had also happened to win the Platinum ball, which was considered the top prize. If he had, he would have been quite impressed. "Is the game worth playing? I thought about trying my hand at it, but wasn't able to read the rules." He explained, falling silent a moment to judge her reaction carefully. "Too many idiot kids are blocking the rule board. Maybe you can tell me what it was you did to score all those prizes." Folding his arms, he was curious if the mysterious girl would tell him anything.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : irate
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Makoto/Inari/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Robot OOC:Riffle Raffle owo ◉

Koru's expression couldn't hide her utter joy at Makoto's answer. She said it so simply, everything that happened that was in the past and Koru of course agreed, but to hear her really say it and to accept continuing their friendship- it was making her tear up. She took a sharp breath when Makoto agreed to head for the raffle game outside and nodded, but holding in her excitement of the moment was causing her face to turn a little red. She jolted upright and swung her arm over Makoto's shoulder, "Alright let's go!" Cyndaquil certainly wasn't ready for her jolt and moved from his usual spot to usual spot B, the top of her head.

-----Outside-----

Koru's excited pace led them outside rather quickly and it looked like there was already a few people already there trying to play for some prizes. Her cheer suddenly froze seeing everyone at the table,
'Ray...Skylar?! Xia! And...! I DON"T KNOW HER!?' Her movements became stiff and altogether robotic like all the way up to the table. She was given ten tickets to play and after the worker at the table explained the rules she prepared to play, but keeping a cautious eye on Skylar and Ray- maybe that'd be too weird? No, she wanted to have some fun- she jst lost her chance to getting to the semi-finals with Kirsi and now had apologized to Makoto- no way anything was going to mess up her groove ( even though the groove wasn't there to begin with...) She approached the machine, but looking to her side and quickly back at the machine she was right by Skylar and the other girl. Looking at her now she remembered her from the restaurant as a friend of Marcus's, also she was one of the competitors...but which one...Handing off a ticket to play she felt her movements stiffing even more. Finally she straight out said to Skylar, "Hello...”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The boy insisted that he didn't actually perform any miracles of luck to get her to win some prizes. It still didn't explain how he won the top prize in his first few tries, but Ava was sure he was at the very least, incredibly lucky. "I dunno. If you ask me, you helped my luck!" Seemed like a sensible projection of how she managed to win two plushies, especially with one of them being her house mascot! Ava watched as he drew for three more balls. While the first ball was white, the other two drew prizes. One was a plushie, and the other was a gold ball! Another large prize! She and the man running the booth were floored. "Whoa! Look! You are good at this stuff!" He totally would rock those weird crane games that Ava could never get the hang of.

Though while she knew of Ray's name from class, he apparently didn't know hers. Ava didn't let it phase her, however. It took a lot more than that to get to her. She shrugged it off. "That's alright. I think we're in tech class together?" It was either Outdoors class or Tech class, but she knew they shared something. "Or maybe Outdoors. I dunno which, but I think you're in one of them with me? Either way, nice to meet you!" Ava smiled. More people seemed to be coming into the area. She took the time to give the game three more shots. The first two balls were a bust, but she did win a Blastoise plushie on her third ball! Her room would have a lot more decorations now! "So what house are you in?" She didn't know too much about him. Maybe he was in Flygon house? Ava couldn't think of a lot of people in that house that she really knew. Maybe that explained why she didn't know too much about him. That and simply talking to different people; after all, there were a lot of people that Ava didn't know a whole lot about, namely the boys in her class.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SpazzticPanda1311

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Walking towards the commotion with Alana and their pokemon, Nirav got a better sense of what was going on. Some kind of lottery game? How did this get everybody so excited? Making sure Alana was still close by, he made his way towards a board explaining the game. They apparently got a bunch of tickets to try and win prizes at random. He pulled out his notebook and scrawled down another note for Alana, handing it to her once it was written out.

Want to try? It's free.
                                -N.G.

Honestly, the game seemed rigged to the boy. People didn't actually win these things, or at least he didn't think so. But it didn't cost a single cent to play, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. No harm in trying if it was free, right? He took a breath, preparing what he would say to the man in charge. "C-Could I play, p-please?" he felt like he had to yell over the chatter of everybody else, and still managed to stumble through his words. The man still heard him, handing him 10 tickets and briefly summarizing the rules and objective. "T-t-thank you..." Nirav quietly said as the man moved on to talk to other kids playing. Nirav took three of his tickets for now, putting the rest in his pocket. He looked from the wooden machine to Alana, shrugging. Nirav wrote down another small note and passed it to the girl beside him.

Maybe we'll win something cool
                                -N.G.

Honestly, Nirav wasn't too interested in the plushies. They didn't serve much of a purpose. Berries would be cool though. He once heard that people could make them into pokemon treats of some sort, but Nirav didn't know much about the process. Others helped heal burns, something that could've come in handy in his battle with Koru. While her pokemon never burned Raja, what if it had? Either way, Nirav stepped up with three of his tickets, willing to give it a shot.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar watched as she gave the man another three tickets. She had a total of ten so why not try to win some more? She crossed her arms, all her weight resting on her right leg as her left foot tapped the floor expectantly. She her surprised, she had won even more plushies. She could definitely decorate the Supernatural Club room with these. However, the Salamence plushie would stay with her in her room... not that she'd ever tell anyone that. She was actually quite fond of it, it was after all her dorm mascot. She used one more ticket, resulting in her only having one single ticket left she could use for later. When the small platinum ball fell out, she blinked. She wouldn't jump up and down or squeal because she won the number one prize. That didn't mean she didn't secretly feel giddy about it, after all she could get a bunch of berries that would help her in battles. She smirked at the mans face, it seemed that quite a few people were winning the top tier prize. Poor guy wouldn't have any prizes left at this rate. Not that it was any of her concern. So she collected her winnings, and placed them safely in her bag. It was sort of annoying how all these plushies were bulging out of her bag though, hopefully she wouldn't have to lug them around for long.

She blinked as she heard a voice behind her stating that she did pretty well. She sighed, turning to face the boy. She rolled her eyes "no congratulations needed, this is a game of pure luck. No skill is even needed to win at this, then again if you consider luck a skill I suppose that would be a different matter entirely" she said, mumbling a bit to herself. She studied the boy, she had seen him around. She actually remembered that this guy and Marco seemed to butt heads with one another, considering Skylar was already on bad terms with Marco she didn't see the harm in speaking to someone who thought like she did. Her eyes slowly moved towards his, as she studied him some more, it didn't seem like he had a motive in approaching her. She pursed her lips, then again he could just be concealing his intentions. She'd keep her guard up for now.

It was then that he asked her if the game was worth playing, and that he thought about trying it out. When he said he wasn't able to read the rules, she placed a hand on her hip and raised a brow "really?" she questioned. Why couldn't he read a simple rule board? Silence over took them, before he answered the question she was planning on asking. He stated that too many idiots were blocking the rule board, and wondered if she could explain how she scored all her own prizes. Amusement laced her eyes, now he was speaking her language and she turned to indeed see a bunch of idiots blocking the board "morons always seem to flock together.... honestly can't they even be independent and stop bothering other people" she muttered annoyed with them.

Her eyes moved back to the boy, her arms crossed "I suppose I could tell you how to play, considering that you truly cannot see the rule board. Listen well because I will not repeat myself twice" she said, her fingers tapping her arm. Once he nodded, she continued "the game is simple, you go up to the game master and he'll give you ten tickets. It costs one ticket to play the game. So you take your ticket and give it to the worker and he'll start the game. Once the game has started, you'll wait for a ball to come out and what ever the color of the ball may be will be the prize you have won. As for if it's worth playing, I wouldn't say the plushies are worth it but the berries you could win might be helpful... at least I think so. Whether you wanna play or not depends on you" she said shrugging. At this point, she might as well introduce herself it was only polite. She sighed "as you probably know my name is Skylar Moore, but don't you think it's only polite to speak your own name since I'm going out of my way to help you" she added.

As she waited for him to reply, a female voice rang behind her. Her eye twitched, she knew that voice... oh she knew it all too well. Her eyes turned a bit cold, annoyance clear in her eyes "don't expect me to say hello back, what do you want Koru and why are you here. It's clear that we both dislike one another" she stated, turning towards her roommate. They weren't exactly on good terms with each other, after all they did have that huge fight in the club room a while ago. If Koru came to get an apology she had another thing coming, Skylar didn't apologize unless she was in the wrong, and clearly she wasn't. She waited, her eyes narrowing at the girl in front of her. If she wanted to play the game she could have gone to the other side. She didn't though, so it was clear she came over to her for some reason. What that reason was, Skylar didn't know.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Game
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana kept close to Nirav but especially towards Raja since Eevee wasn’t the most common Pokemon in the area. So with her sights set on Goto she was able to maneuver herself to the area she believed they were headed. It had drawn a crowd but the boy and his Normal-type were still quite distinguishable. Ponyta really was a useful Pokemon to stay by her side as people and Pokemon would maneuver away from the group. ’I may have to treat Ponyta to a treat, it really helps with crowds’ Once she stood by Goto’s side a note was slipped towards her by the boy himself. The child gingerly grabbed the note and read it to herself, took out her pen and began to scribble a response.

Yeah! Games are always fun when you play it with other people ^^ The child handed him back the note and glanced back towards the game.

Should one be surprised that the game was free? Why? After all it seemed like the school was going to pay for anything and make everyone’s lives easier. The girl got her notebook ready and wrote down Can I play too? She directed the note to the one and charge and was handed her own pair of tickets. The rules and such were explained, the child even jotted a few of them down just to be extra prepared. Giving a slight bow to the man as a way of expressing her thanks, she jotted down a sheet for her winnings. When the man brought his attention to another Alana noted another note from Goto. Again, she gingerly took it between her fingers and read the message.

That sounds like fun! Alana showed Goto the note with a smile on her face to show that she meant what she wrote.

It was time to take a shot at this game. Though she wasn’t really sure how much of it she would actually win since there were so many chances for her to miss. So she kept an open mind about the prizes. The berries looked more useful than the plushies but she wouldn’t deny the Ponyta plush she won. But let us see the results!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:40 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari, Koru and Cyndaquil
    Feelings/Thoughts: Excited/Yay games.. Wait what's going on?
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto stood and walked with Koru to play some games. Inari was following closely, watching her surroundings and making sure she had her eyes on Makoto. She had gotten her tickets and looked around of what to play. She tilted her head at Inari like she had an idea, but it wasn't much help. Makoto did go over with Koru to cheer her on and get an idea on how to play. She didn't admit she didn't really know how to play, but this was a good cover.

Makoto leaned to the side to look at Skylar with a quirked eyebrow. What's happening? 'She's here to play some games, why do you think she's here for?' Of course she didn't know what was going on, so she just kept her mouth shut and waited for the scene to play out.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

|LocationLotto Area |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodHappy |

ffffffPhoebe puffed her cheeks in irritation at the standing results. It seemed her luck had just decided to be sour that day, as she had only gotten white balls. Looking over at Ichiro, it seemed he had only gotten his hands on a purple ball, which allowed the player to get a free spin. Other than that, neither of them had much luck with the lotto. "Maybe we'll win a berry at least. Can't you make treats with those?" She was sure you could, but couldn't remember the stats the berries gave the treats. Phoebe returned her focus back to the machine, entering another ticket. Her heart sank when she saw another white ball. With a sigh, she entered another one and gave the lever and spin. To her surprise, she a blue pokeball rolled out. She picked it up and looked at it before looking at the prize board. She had won a Kingdra plushie! With newfound excitement and determination in her heart, Phoebe entered another ticket. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as a gold pokeball rolled out this time. She had noticed this prize when she came in.

"Ichiro, look! I won a Kingdra plushie AND a gold ball! Do you know what this means?" She did not wait for him to answer, "It means I won a Charizard plushie and five berries! I got a Fireball plushie basically," she told her friend with a giggle. Holding onto the balls, she looked towards her friend, "I'll wait to go pick them out, I know you'll win something too!" Plus, she already had in mind what berries she wanted. Three status berries and two berries for treats.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point