[PRP] Sibling Bonding

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image
Hidden under the shade of the tree line from the harsh summer sun, Chaska dozes among the roots. A small smile curves his lips as he dreams. Every now and then his tail twitches while in his dream he chases his prey. The soft cry of gulls can be heard over the gentle breeze as the beach isn't that far away.
A butterfly flutters nearby before swirling it's way to Chaska. It hoovers before deciding to land on his blue nose. Its little legs tickle his nose and Chaska sneezes, startling him out of his dream. Alert, he sits up scanning for the source of his trouble. Spotting the butterfly, he leans forward to snap at the bug before a massive yawn splits his jaw open. The butterfly makes its escape before Chaska recovers. Disgruntled that his prey escaped, Chaska grumbles, "Yeah you better fly away." He shifts to a more comfortable position. "Stupid bug." Chaska attempts to fall back asleep, but his nap eludes him. The roots just don't feel the same. Where before they cradled his body as the perfect bed, now they poke and stab him uncomfortably. He's whines softly, annoyed with the roots and that stupid butterfly.

AstoriaFallen

*throws confetti* I did it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:05 pm
Blu Chalk
-cheers- Got busy updating my journal and some other things. XD

User ImageWhile it had been a huge fear of hers when she was younger that everyone would assume she wasn't her father's child, she had finally grown out of it with age. She had just been born different. Though their newest set of siblings was definitely not their fathers. Regardless she viewed them as nothing less, for they were her siblings in her eyes. No matter their parents. She was padding alongside Asker at the moment and her gaze was searching for anything that might be of interest. It seemed that Asker would see their brother first for her bounded forward, silently and pounced on the familiar form of their brother. "Gotcha!" He said, acting much like a cub instead of an adult. His job was serious sometimes so it was always a stress reliever to just have fun sometimes.

Nelly giggled softly as she padded up behind the two of them and smiled warmly towards Chaska. "If you need my assistance of getting Asker off you, just let me know." She teased.User Image

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Skyflu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:04 pm
Chaska let out a surprised squawk before his face was invaded by a familiar golden mane. So much for nap time. With the breath knocked out of him, Chaska squirmed and tried to swat at Asker with one good arm while the other three limbs were pinned down. Chaska hollered, "Get off me you fatty!" Without the use of his arms, he resorted to mauling. Chaska tried to bite Asker, but the only thing he got was a mouth full of fur. He spotted the top of his sister's head and gladly took her offer. "Yeah, get this mouse brain off of me! I'm dying over here. What did you eat Asker?" Chaska continued to plead with his sister while teasing Asker. He tried one more wiggle to free himself, but it was useless. He huffed in annoyance. "Ugh, Nelly you're my favorite. Therefore, get this thing off me."

AstoriaFallen
*throws hands in the air* Yay for updating journals! c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:34 am
Blu Chalk
Shall I count this as closed out? Just checking up on old rps ^^ <3

"I only ate half my body weight in meat." He laughed as he went to dead weight. As his brother tried to maul him to get him off him he just sunk further onto his poor brother. Nelly couldn't help but smile at the ordeal and she gave a nod of her head and pounced on Asker, using her weight to roll him off him. Asker of course, not wanting to fuss with his sister, obliged. "Chaska, it's been a while, how have you been?" She asked him nudging the side of his face with her own once she removed herself from Asker. "We were just out scouting the area and saw your furry rump taking a nap and thought we'd bother you." Asker interjected with a laugh.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas