Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply Contests
** NEW BANNER CONTEST **

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you enter?
  Yes!
  Idk I'm indecisive
  Ehhh...
View Results

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:23 pm
So who out there is artistic and creative? Do you like making animated gifs? Or are you just really bored? Or do you maybe just like to make banners??

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then please consider helping our guild out! I think we're in need of a better banner than the one I just whipped together. I think a typical banner is 200 x 40 pixels. Those are good for signatures, too. We can have a bigger one that could go on the front page, too.

We need both small banners and slightly bigger banners. I would love to have a better/nicer looking one than the one I whipped up, and would also love to have people actually have this place advertised in their signatures or something! (I mean, if you wanted to, that is. :3)

This contest will run for two weeks! Please post all submissions (you can make as many as you want! Go crazy!) here. Upload them to a picture site like photobucket, and please also throw in a direct link to the image itself. If you need help doing this, just ask and I'll be glad to help you out. I will post the submissions here as we get them.

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:32 pm
Bump!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain