Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Hiya

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuraAngel20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 pm
Hello c: Just here to look for new people to have conversations with. I've been a fan of hypnosis for a long time now. I'm fairly new and still learning but I've put some people under before but not irl because I'm too shy for that (though I want to) redface sweatdrop I use text based inductions and whatever I come up with on the spot but would love to expand to voice based inductions (meaning by phone, audio chat via webcam, etc) if I can ever work up the nerve to do something like that.... xp Anyways just was around and looking for someone new to talk to c: I don't get on here as much as I use to but I still get on here and check things from time to time. Feel free to respond to this thread or pm me anytime anyone wants to chat and I'll respond when I can biggrin redface heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:41 pm
hi im brand new to this guild but i've been in deep trance hypnosis and have done some 'parlor trick' type hypnosis

we could just chat or we could put together a roleplay if you want !!  

spaceb0nk

Prophet

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Oh wow, that's impressive! Hypnosis has always fascinated me a lot. It's really awesome that you've actually put people under before! I had a very good friend manage to get me semi-under before. It was my first time, so hopefully we get to try again soon. I would be happy to talk about it more if you'd like, and I also roleplay a lot with hypnosis and brainwashing and stuff as a theme. I make a very good "sub/victim/hypnotizee," so I'm told, and it's next to impossible to find a good "dom/master/hypnotizer" person to roleplay with these days!.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:38 pm
spaceb0nk
hi im brand new to this guild but i've been in deep trance hypnosis and have done some 'parlor trick' type hypnosis

we could just chat or we could put together a roleplay if you want !!

Welcome to the guild! c: I've never been under before and don't think I can go under lol but that's interesting to know. Sorry I don't roleplay but I don't mind chatting c:

SakuraAngel20

SakuraAngel20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Oh wow, that's impressive! Hypnosis has always fascinated me a lot. It's really awesome that you've actually put people under before! I had a very good friend manage to get me semi-under before. It was my first time, so hopefully we get to try again soon. I would be happy to talk about it more if you'd like, and I also roleplay a lot with hypnosis and brainwashing and stuff as a theme. I make a very good "sub/victim/hypnotizee," so I'm told, and it's next to impossible to find a good "dom/master/hypnotizer" person to roleplay with these days!.

Its fascinated me for a long time now but I'm shy about it... like I try like crazy to not let people that know me personally in real life know about my interest in it because I get to embarrassed about it. Idk why but I just do. I usually am the dom type but I'd say I'm pretty much a sub type for my boyfriend (on purpose) lol I don't really roleplay but I'm willing to chat more about the subject c: Also been looking for new people to try and do sessions with c: I prefer girls though whenever I do sessions because I'm more comfortable that way. Sorry to any guys that read this.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 pm
SakuraAngel20
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

Its fascinated me for a long time now but I'm shy about it... like I try like crazy to not let people that know me personally in real life know about my interest in it because I get to embarrassed about it. Idk why but I just do. I usually am the dom type but I'd say I'm pretty much a sub type for my boyfriend (on purpose) lol I don't really roleplay but I'm willing to chat more about the subject c: Also been looking for new people to try and do sessions with c: I prefer girls though whenever I do sessions because I'm more comfortable that way. Sorry to any guys that read this.. sweatdrop

I completely and totally understand. I actually don't think a single person I know IRL has any idea that I have this slightly "secret" interest/desire in hypnosis and such. It's not exactly a topic one brings up in normal conversation, you know what I mean? And sometimes it can be received as a very negative, controversial thing, and I'm not quite sure why.

Aww, you should give roleplaying a try! It's so fun! ^__^

So what kinda of sessions have you done before? I've only ever done a text-based instant messaging induction before, and it worked fairly well. The only thing that seemed to not work was wanting me to give replies, because just as I felt myself slipping deeper into a very light, sleepy kind of place, I'd be asked a question and then have to make an effort to find the right keys and type a response. I'm wondering if an actual voice/audio thing might work better... oh, um, I'm just wondering out loud here. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

SakuraAngel20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
SakuraAngel20
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

I completely and totally understand. I actually don't think a single person I know IRL has any idea that I have this slightly "secret" interest/desire in hypnosis and such. It's not exactly a topic one brings up in normal conversation, you know what I mean? And sometimes it can be received as a very negative, controversial thing, and I'm not quite sure why.

Aww, you should give roleplaying a try! It's so fun! ^__^

So what kinda of sessions have you done before? I've only ever done a text-based instant messaging induction before, and it worked fairly well. The only thing that seemed to not work was wanting me to give replies, because just as I felt myself slipping deeper into a very light, sleepy kind of place, I'd be asked a question and then have to make an effort to find the right keys and type a response. I'm wondering if an actual voice/audio thing might work better... oh, um, I'm just wondering out loud here. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Oh? I see and yeah its not usually talked about and Idk why people get so controversial over it..

I've done roleplaying before but I'm not good because I don't have any creativity... mad P:

I've mostly done the text based instant messaging inductions as you have but I don't really ask questions and such until after the person is under. It defeats the purpose of trying to get someone under if you're interrupting that process over and over. I've never gone under hypnosis before so usually I'm doing the inductions rather than going under. Voice/audio may work better because you actually hear and all you have to do is listen plus I believe it makes it stronger. That's just me though. I've wanted to try a voice/audio induction for so long but I'm too shy and usually it never works out to where I can ;~; I'm hoping someday I will be able to c: I actually have a few people that I can put deeply under c: If you ever would like to try a session with me sometime feel free to message me c: I may be able to get you to go under ^///^;

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games