Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] Seashells by the Seashore (Wazi'maji & Adetokunbo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:22 pm
Wazi was studying the ground intently. Currently she was looking for seashells for her collection. Currently she was looking for non-broken ones, which was quite hard to find. It seemed that all of the empty ones that she found were cracked or broken in some way, but she had managed to find a few complete ones.

She had had a few close encounters with a few hermit crabs that had tried to pinch her muzzle or her paws and so she was trying to be very careful when looking at any shell that looked like it could house something.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

What a lovely lovely day! Adetokunbo's little blue paws kicked up sand as he played around for a while and then started to bury himself down in the hot sand. Then popped right back up, scaring all the things around him up. He hadn't even seen the other cub until he had come up from the little burrow of sand.

"Oh! Sorry!" The cried as he stopped for a second to look at her. A grin beginning on his face. Just a quick hello and he was back at trying to bury himself in the sands and scare all the sea creatures away.

SSBrosB

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:44 pm
Wazi had squeaked a bit in surprise as the other cub suddenly came up from the sand, startling her. Well, she certainly hadn’t been expecting that! He didn’t seem to worried about surprising her though as after his apology he buried himself in the sand again. She was curious as to how he was doing that without getting stuck.

When she finally got her thoughts back together she was able to call out a quick, “Hey!” before going to the spot where the other cub had buried himself and looking to see if she could find him in it. It shouldn’t be too hard, he had dark fur at least.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 pm
Once more the blue color male came up. Some of the sand was sticking to his fur as it started to slide down off of him. "Hullooooo." Her hello was met with the most outlandish of hellos as the male jumped at her. Not to be mean but to bump against her as he went running in circles about her. To much energy was in this boy and it was showing.

"My. Name. Is." Still running circles around her, words coming out in pants, "Adetokunbo!" Then he immediately sprawled out on the sands. "Whatcha dooooing?"

SSBrosB

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:42 pm
She hadn’t expected him to come up where he was, though she was less surprised this time, having been ready for him to at least pop out of the sand at some point. She got bumped a bit and before she could say anything, the male started to run around her, quite quickly, she was having a hard time watching him, her head turning as far as it could before she had to move it back.

She smiled at him after he introduced himself though. “I’m Wazi’maji, though I usually just go by Wazi! I’m collecting seashells right now.” She replied happily, her tail moving side to side, a grin on her face still. “Nice to meet you Adetoku… Adetokun… Adetokunbo!” His name was quite long! Hers was easy to say at least, she wondered how he remembered his!

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:32 pm
Abruptly the male stopped right in front of her when she said her name. Easy name to remember and an even easier nickname. "Can I help you collect them?" Her stuttering to get his name was kinda funny but he bit back a laugh. There was no need to laugh at her for his incredibly long name. It was a mouthful and he knew it. "You can call me Kunbo if you want. I know my name is long and a bit hard to say." Another grin at her.

SSBrosB
Is she related to magna's girl at all?

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:59 am
She nodded her head vigorously. “Sure! Two is better than one after all, and thanks Kunbo!” That was a much easier name to say and she wouldn’t have so much trouble trying to address him then. She looked around a bit. “Right now I’m going for in-tact seashells. Though you have to watch out for those crabs. I’ve already accidentally run into a few.”

She motioned to her little pile a bit a ways from the two. “That’s where I’m putting them for right now. And once we’re done we can split them up between the two of us!” She said, turning back to him and giving him a smile.

DavyJnah
Could be, not sure though I don't have a list of all of the siblings yet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:14 pm
Looking for shells would be fun if they found good ones. He hoped to not find any bad omens on the beach. Glad to help his friend the male helped scour the beach side for any intact shells that the other may like. "The crabs don't bother me!" He had not had too much trouble with those little things. He took the information gladly despite not having a hard time with them.

Her mention of the pile made him glance in the direction they were in. "That's fair!" Scooting off to find a few pretty looking shells that he thought would look within the pile.

SSBrosB
Looks like they are related.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 am
Wazi had focused her attention back to the sand and had barely heard the other’s remark about the pile sharing. She had already started to poke at some more shells she found, carefully moving them and making sure that she didn’t break any.

Of course it was getting a bit hard the farther she moved away from her pile. It seemed that the tide reached a higher point here and so there was some nice wet seaweed and other ocean stuff that was covering what could be a place brimming with great seashells. She sighed a bit in frustration. She would have to move back to where she had been and search in the other direction.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 pm
The young male had found a few good shells for the other wonderful cub. She had put up with his crazy antics and even allowed him to help her find shells. He had even found a few pretty ones. Purples and pinks and lots of off white ones. Even a pretty near green one. He hoped that she'd like what was in her pile. That's when he swore he heard the faint calling of his name. He ran over to Wazi and patted her gently.

"Hey I think I am being called. I'd really really like to collect more shells with you again." His first friend outside of his litter mates. "I hope you'll like your pile Wazi!" Turning away to head towards the sound he only assumed had been for him. Maybe it was feeding time! He loved feeding time.

SSBrosB
Fin

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:28 am
Before Wazi could react, her new friend was gone. Though he had managed to add to her little pile a bit, which she was quite happy for. She didn’t worry about not seeing him again, they were both in the same pride so they were bound to see and get together again to play and such.

Humming a bit she added a shell to the pile herself and continued on her quest until her parents had to drag her away from the beach.

DavyJnah
Thanks for the rp!

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces