Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
My favorite methods.~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 pm
Today, I would like to share with you my favorite method in roleplay for brainwashing.~ First, it involves strapping the subject down to a dentist chair, the padded kind with the faux leather, usually green in color. I usually integrate a futuristic looking helmet, with a visor screen that obstructs their vision. The inside of the helmet is lightly padded, with headphones built in to constantly loop messages and commands. The visor screen then flashes a series of various multicolored patterns, along with images to help in the breaking/washing of the mind.~ I absolutely love using devices and apparatus' when I roleplay! How about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 pm
That's rather interesting.

Strapped down? :3 Are these targets trying to resist?

I suppose when I think about it, I kinda do this to hypnotize myself. I enjoy Youtube videos that will lull me into a trance, usually with eye-catching imagery. @_@;  

Leolnaan

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm
Leolnaan
That's rather interesting.

Strapped down? :3 Are these targets trying to resist?

I suppose when I think about it, I kinda do this to hypnotize myself. I enjoy Youtube videos that will lull me into a trance, usually with eye-catching imagery. @_@;
In most of my roleplays, they're willing. :3 But when they're not, the restraints are always padded in some form. smile  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games