Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

The lioness had been blown away - she had just learned of her newest companions victory over their equally bitter 'friend'. Truly she hadn't thought the youngster could seem so powerfully, yet there she was defeating lions definitely elder her.

Still she hadn't actually seen her yet, perhaps there was damage done that couldn't be undone. Perhaps she would entertain the thought of visiting, if only to see what damage had been done. She was certain the green lioness wouldn't have gone down without a fight. Her mind continued to wander as she pulled herself free from a den that was free of clutter - it was clear she hadn't achieved entirely to much just yet, though if someone were to look deep enough they could see a few dazzling object she had managed to snag.

Sabia`Deimos came into the sunlight slowly, gracefully - pulling herself into a large stretch, allowing her muscles to tug and relax after her brief moment of relaxation. She hadn't meant to remain so dormant, especially since she had intended to get out and meet others, but decisions were made. These couldn't be undone, so she sought to repair what she could.

With that she began a slow descent, along a well worn path, glancing about as individuals passed by. Seeming to glance at her adornments, but beyond that, paid her no mind.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image Phosphor hummed to himself as he brushed out his den. Yes, he was a captain and yes, he had Thralls, but there were some things he preferred to do on his own. Den keeping was a nice way to pass the time. He left the hunting to the younger of his thralls, while the elder was on a bit of a leave of absence as his mate had just had cubs. Phosphor wasn't about to keep his old friend from his duties as a father, and had told Ashta that he could live with his mate as the cubs grew up. That being said, he expected the pale male to return to his den once his mate could go about her duties as usual. The cubs were more than welcome to come to visit Uncle Phosphor, of course.

Satisfied that the bones and scraps of his last meal were free of the den, he decided to take a little walk. He didn't have to go far before he spotted a rather striking figure making her way through the usual hustle and bustle of lions. Phosphor had joined the Stormborn as a young adult and had been here for quite some time yet he had never seen anyone quite like her. She wore a bone mask over her face and had a magnificent pelt draped on her back. Asmoday, the only remaining part of his old pride, whispered to him that he should go and introduce himself.

"Good idea," he hummed to the demon before heading over to intercept the new face. He gave her a smile once he put himself in her path, not at all concerned that she might not be very friendly.

"What wonderful decorations you have.That mask is sublime."

Mysses

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 pm
The attention she had held for others passing by was quickly pulled to her own thoughts once more, it was as though she'd never escape them. Not that there had been anything interesting about the individuals she had passed by.

Suddenly there was a shadow cast over her. What on earth? Was her last thought before nearly running head on into a lion whom had been so kind as to block her path entirely, then for whatever reason deemed it necessary to speak with her while he did this. Rather irritated she looked up to meet eye to eye with him, fully prepared to rip him a new one, but instead she met the gaze of a rather handsome fellow.

Those thoughts immediately disturbed her, not to the point of vanishing, but enough that she paused them in their tracks. Not that she was one to cling to the past she did recall her old mate fondly, at times, they had had their fun and clearly he was finished with that. Fine. She made a quick decision at that moment so was she.

"These?" She made a dramatic display of gingerly touching the bird skull that was elegantly draped over her chest. "Such old things." The mused tone was evident in her voice. This would be fun.

"Is that what brings you to my company?"

The words were nearly purred.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:11 pm
The lioness' expression was hidden behind the grinning bone mask, but Phosphor didn't mind. He kept his own smile on his face as she tut-tutted at her decorations, her tone dismissive and yet interested.

"That, and your pelt is quite lovely, too." What he could see of it, anyway. The colors reminded him of home - earthy browns, vibrant reds and yellows that were echoed on his own pelt. She was surely a sight to behold.

"I'm Captain Phosphor," he said, hoping his title might win her over a bit. "I'm not sure I've seen you around before. Are you new?" He'd be more than happy to help her get to know the pride a bit.

Mysses

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 am
Blast the mask. Sabia always forgot her emotions lay hidden beneath the secrecy of her mask - only remembering it when she deemed it useful. Which more of than not was used to generate nerves in foes who couldn't see which way the fight was going. The red lioness mused about this briefly, but returned her mind to fine looking specimen before her. She noted quite greedily how complimenting his pelt was to hers, though, hidden beneath that pelt of hers was an appropriate bat wing marking.

"Why, thank you." She said - the grin on her face a useless tool at this point. Instead she moved forward, her slender body giving the vibes only her eyes could. She was interested. Her eyes especially lit up when he spoke his title, a Captain. Yes, she loved a lion with a title.

The pair of them had already been fairly close, she simply closed the gap and stopped her pace. "Yes, I'm very new, been on one Viking though - it was quite boring 'adventure'." She spoke the truth, had there been a fight or something to get done, sure she'd have had a little more excitement, but instead she was greeted with a Captain that shook and some trinkets, nothing to incredible. "Have you lived here all your life?"

Beneath the mask lay a content smile, no emotions were pulled forward, besides being a little grumpy about the flop of a Viking she had no reason to feel anything besides tugged this lions way.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:19 pm
The female moved a bit closer which let Phosphor know his blunt comments hadn't chased her off. Good! He disliked beating around the bush and to have a female sidle up to him like this was promising. Seeing Ashta's little cubs running around lately had made him wonder what it was like to be a father...perhaps the masked lioness would help him find out.

"Oh, so you're a Reaver," he said, glad to hear it. He had no qualms with females taking the more traditional path of Freeborn here, but he did like a lioness that could hold her own out in the rogue lands. "I'm sorry it wasn't very adventurous," he added. "I'm sure the more you go on the more fun you'll see though."

Her question made him shake his head a bit. "No, I was born and raised in a pride that dissolved just as my mane grew in. I've been here all of my adult life, though," he added with a smile. "I believe my old pride is together once more, but I decided to remain here."

Mysses

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:05 pm
She was pleased when her invasion of his space wasn't rejected, they appeared to be on the same path, perhaps with the same thoughts? Early she had caught sounds of happy cubs, immediately she caught herself recalling days of cubs herself and though she would never admit she did miss those days. It had never occurred to her that she would want more, but perhaps this strong looking Captain would be interested in spending some time together? The thought would be taken to action when she deemed necessary, but for now she moved along with the conversation she had begun.

"Yes a Reaver." Sabia`Deimos stayed neutral on that topic, typically she would have voiced her thoughts on females taking a 'lesser' rank, but there wasn't any point. Nothing good could really come of bring that up now. "I sure hope so, I expected a little more drama I suppose." There couldn't be anything more true than this statement for her and the sigh that followed it was fairly heavy, she was sure that perhaps Zjarri could be just the lady to take her on an adventure, but that was in the future - the little blue lioness had a couple more Vikings to go to prove her worth.

Taken from her thoughts her golden eyes returned back to his green ones and she listened in silence as he explained where he came from. "That's very interesting - this is the first pride I've truly actually been in, though an old lion in my life and I had taken over a small pride briefly. Very briefly." She smiled beneath her mask at the memory, that though seemed terrible for other was sweet for her and that smile easily lit up her eyes. "It's good to hear your old pride has come together, even better that you've decided to remain here."

"So where abouts do you hold up? It's getting a little busy here, unless your den is far away?"

Of course she played it off on the crowd, but a fool would know what she likely truly intended.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:14 pm
Phosphor chuckled softly at the female's not-so-subtle words. Even better he decided to remain here, hm? His tail flicked back and forth in amusement, especially when she continued.

"Oh no, it's not far at all. And it just had a nice cleaning if you'd like to see," he said with a wide grin. It seemed they were on the same page, for certain.

"Although I must add, I must know the names of all those who enter my den," he said as he turned to lead her in the direction of where he had just come from. There was no harm in returning to his home if it meant he'd get to know this lioness better.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm
The chuckle wasn't to startling - her words had become very straight when she spoke of her rank. She wouldn't have settled for anything less and anyone who would wasn't someone she'd interact with.

"Oh my, a Captain who keeps a clean den." She purred, teasingly a little. Then she was caught off guard - perhaps she had been to straight to the point, she'd forgotten to introduce herself, but what was a name in these cases. It was his rules though and she could respect that.

"Phosphor, my name is Sabia`Deimos. You may call me Sabia."

The smile that reached her lips also reached her eyes. Answering her question happened in the transition of standing still and moving to follow him. She followed readily.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 pm
Phosphor had to laugh as she teased him. "I know, I know. I'm very particular about my den," he said with a smile. "My Thrall that usually oversees that just had cubs with his mate so he's a bit busy. No harm in helping out an old friend when he needs it most."

As she gave her name, he let out a soft 'ah' of admiration. He was a beautiful name that suited a beautiful lady. "I am most honored to have met you, Sabia," he said with a little bow of his head. He led them back to his den as they chatted, glad that he had made a new friend so easily.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out